GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to Sasha - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Sasha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Sasha

Hello Sasha and Welcome, I am sure you will find the help you need, if we can kindly ask you to check through the following links to get used to the surroundings first:-

We don't bite, Help will be on its way, whatever your circumstances.

Best wishes
    If...x
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Welcome to Sasha

Hi and welcome Sasha

12D
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Sasha,

Welcome to AAD! We are more than just a forum, we are a community. There will be laughs as well as the serious stuff. Its all part of the therapy here.

regards
      Garlok

Comment

Hi and welcome

Comment

Comment

Hi Sasha and a big welcome!

Comment

Hi Sasha and welcome
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

thank you everyone its good to no this place is so frendly. i dont no if this is were to post about my problem or if it goes somplace else but i got a letter last week from triton saying they was going to get a charging order on the house i got from my nans will and it scrared me badly until my boyfriend told me that it would still be safe to use the door handle as long as i wore rubber gloves but can they do this and who will pay for the electric to charge up the house.

Comment

You will. l

Comment

Originally posted by Sasha View Post
                    thank you everyone its good to no this place is so frendly. i dont no if this is were to post about my problem or if it goes somplace else but i got a letter last week from triton saying they was going to get a charging order on the house i got from my nans will and it scrared me badly until my boyfriend told me that it would still be safe to use the door handle as long as i wore rubber gloves but can they do this and who will pay for the electric to charge up the house.

I presume this is a wind up
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                      I presume this is a wind up
                      no its real. i owed triton 225 on a repayment plan an i missed a payment or two an they sent me a letter saying they was going to get a charge on the house but thats allright if i can still use the door handles if im wearing rubber gloves an my boyfriend says that the currant wont affect me if im inside the house but do i have to put up a sign to warn the postie.

Comment

Hi Sasha,

Go for it - after all, there's no place like Ohm!

Watt!!

Comment

Currently they aren't allowed to do that ...
                          Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                          SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

The electricity in this thread is scorching

Remember as nanna used to say - you have the power
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sasha,

Welcome to AAD, and glad you have found the lightside aswell. lol

Regards

Comment

Working...
                              X