GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to Sasha - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Sasha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome to Sasha

Hey. I know I'm a bit "retro" (just a bit) but the music hall is beyond even me!

regards
    Garlok

Comment

The jokes may be corny, but as the Borg would say, resistance is futile!!

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
        The jokes may be corny, but as the Borg would say, resistance is futile!!

That was witty - well done
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Looks like we're facing a battery of terrible jokes, the frequency of which is getting just so much that it hertz.
          Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
          SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Ah well, it'll keep us amused Faraday or two

Comment

and now I wish I'd paid more attention in Physics but I've run out of witty responses

Did the OP need any help or have they run away?
              Niddified and proud!

Comment

The OP PM'd me, they seem ok - just a little head "fried"
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  That's good, I was a bit worried that we'd run off with the jokes and they needed help
                  Niddified and proud!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    Niddy, have you, in your reply to the PM (you did reply, surely?), explained what the score is?

(& yes, I will stop calling you Shirley!! )
                    Last edited by charitynjw; 18 July 2011, 11:10.

Comment

Niddy, have you, in your reply to the PM (you did reply, surely?), explained what the score is?

(& yes, I will stop calling you Shirley!! )
                      I did most definitely tell them it was 2.0 - yes

Comment

.....cos electrifying the door knobs is just the start........

Comment

Originally posted by MustGetStraight View Post
                          and now I wish I'd paid more attention in Physics but I've run out of witty responses

Did the OP need any help or have they run away?
                          what i want to no is can triton get a charge on my house any way as i only owe them 225 an how will there solisiter get it done an font i get any say in it coz i still have to live there an the telly wont work propperly if the house is charged will it

Comment

.....cos electrifying the door knobs is just the start........
                            omg can they do that too
                            just as well i dont owe any thing to untied utilitys now but i did a month or two back before i complaned to them about the water coming out of the taps all twisted an they said it was normal but to let them no if it came out in lumps an theyd send someone round an when i told my boy friend he asked me if id put the mangetic water softener on back to front so he fiddeled with it an it seemed to get beter

Comment

Brilliant

Comment

The water from my fridge comes out in lumps.......& it's cold.......& hard.......

Comment

Working...
                                X