GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to jamesindebt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to jamesindebt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to jamesindebt

Hi jamesindebt and welcome

I am sure you will find the help you need, if we can kindly ask you to check through the following links to get used to the surroundings first:-

We don't bite, Help will be on its way, whatever your circumstances.

Best wishes from all at AADforums.
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Welcome to jamesindebt

Hi and welcome
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome.

Just reading the forums before I post my problem. Thanks

Comment

Hi and welcome from me too
        Inca has left the building,too old to keep reading HISTORY that others keep re-writing.

I was there,,I saw what you did,saw it with my own 2 eyes.wipe off that grin,I know were you've been,it's all been a pack of lies.....(Phil Collins,Coming in the air tonight)

Comment

Hi,

Does anyone know how I purchase telephone advice minutes? I saw details on another post and would really like to speak to a solicitor about my problem for advice.

Thanks
          James

Comment

Originally posted by jamesindebt View Post
            Hi,

Does anyone know how I purchase telephone advice minutes? I saw details on another post and would really like to speak to a solicitor about my problem for advice.

Thanks
            James
            James, I would start a thread here first, outlining your problem -- > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/f...erything-Legal
            Last edited by IF; 12 May 2014, 12:02.

Comment

I've spoken to andrew and asked him to email you direct.

Sit tight.
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                James, I would start a thread here first, outlining your problem -- > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/f...erything-Legal
                Ignore my previous post James

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                I've spoken to andrew and asked him to email you direct.

Sit tight.
                Thank you Nid xx

Comment

As he's already got the blue PAYG logo under his name he can go straight to the PAYG section NOT the legal claim section!

--> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/f...Legal-Services
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    As he's already got the blue PAYG logo under his name he can go straight to the PAYG section NOT the legal claim section!

--> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/f...Legal-Services

I am Sorry.....

Comment

Thank you all,

I look forward to being able to speak with a solicitor.

Thanks
                      James

Comment

Also, I have been sued in England. I live in Scotland now but the product I took out I think was in England. Can I be sued in England? I am confused.

Comment

James

we don't work like that. First we'd need to see your claim THEN and only then will we determine if you're suitable for PAYG help. Ot may not be beneficial to you so please email me the claim, unedited, to my email address shown below in my signature. At this stage you cannot access our legal options until you send me the claim.

Comment

Do you want to check with Andrew. He has just emailed me stating that it might be they already have judgement against me and giving me the bank details. Unfortunately, I do not have any paperwork I have just been told that there were some people looking for me from the high court at my ex-partner's house. I am really scared.

Comment

High Court suggests HCEO which rightly so suggests judgment might be already present.

Ill ask andrew to get back in touch as I've asked him to hold fire pending receipt of a document from you. Do you have anything relative to this in writing?

Comment

Working...
                              X