GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to jaxx - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to jaxx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to jaxx

Hi jaxx and welcome

I am sure you will find the help you need, if we can kindly ask you to check through the following links to get used to the surroundings first:-

We don't bite, Help will be on its way, whatever your circumstances.

Best wishes from all at AADforums.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Welcome to jaxx

Welcome from me too Jaxx!

Elsa x

Comment

Hey hunny, at last you've found your way over here, I am so, so pleased you've come. You'll find that everyone here is extra friendly, no one gets ignored and the help is excellent.

Look forward to chatting with you soon.

xxx

Comment

Welcome from me too!
        Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Hi jaxx and welcome
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

She's not clicked the activation email yet
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              She's not clicked the activation email yet
              Well...I've managed that bit!!

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                Hi jaxx and welcome
                Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
                  Hey hunny, at last you've found your way over here, I am so, so pleased you've come. You'll find that everyone here is extra friendly, no one gets ignored and the help is excellent.

Look forward to chatting with you soon.

xxx
                  Hello darling!!! Hope you're well. Just had a couple of mad days with the grandkids so am now having a well-earned glass of vino with my feet up before I attack the fall out they left behind!! xx Obviously this is all thanx to Tuttsi ( the initiation into AAD - not having the grandkids LOL!) xx

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post

Elsa x
                    Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post

Elsa x
                      Many thanks

Comment

Thanks everyone for your warm welcome and thanks to Tuttsi for the introduction. I'm hoping for some help at the moment with a court claim so will post it up in Unenforceability.

Comment

Hiya Jaxx hun xxx
                          Inca has left the building,too old to keep reading HISTORY that others keep re-writing.

I was there,,I saw what you did,saw it with my own 2 eyes.wipe off that grin,I know were you've been,it's all been a pack of lies.....(Phil Collins,Coming in the air tonight)

Comment

Hi and welcome
                            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

At last you found you way here, I thought you had got lost.

As Sapphy said it is a very warm and friendly site and hopefully help will be offered to you. I had of course warned them that you were coming.

When you have a Saturday afternoon free lets meet for CCC at our favourite deli.

xxxx
                              My site name is after General Tutts who won a famous battle at Newbury many moons ago 1643 - I hope to win all my battles and will fight to the bitter end.

Comment

Working...
                              X