GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to jaxx - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to jaxx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome to jaxx

Hello Jaxx. Welcome to our community

Comment

Hiyah Jax

still on the Savignon blanc--lol

Turbs
      My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

Originally posted by Tuttsi View Post

When you have a Saturday afternoon free lets meet for CCC at our favourite deli.

Xxx
        ....and me too please...lol---Ballard's Lane perhaps..
        Last edited by Turboman; 5 May 2014, 13:44.
        My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

Hello Jax - nice to see you here, matey.

...and I promise I will try not to call you Jaxie !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
            Hello Jax - nice to see you here, matey.

...and I promise I will try not to call you Jaxie !!!
            And THANK you ... can't believe they let reprobates like you on here!!!! xx

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post

....and me too please...lol---Ballard's Lane perhaps..
              Ballards Lane??? No chance - we have our FAVOURITE deli - cheese cake and coffee (wonderful iced coffee in the summer) - anyone welcome!! x How are you my friend and of course your lovely Mo??

Comment

Originally posted by Tuttsi View Post
                At last you found you way here, I thought you had got lost.

As Sapphy said it is a very warm and friendly site and hopefully help will be offered to you. I had of course warned them that you were coming.

When you have a Saturday afternoon free lets meet for CCC at our favourite deli.

xxxx
                Me? Lost?? you must have me mixed up with someone else LOL!! xx

Comment

Hiyah Jax

still on the Savignon blanc--lol

Turbs
                  Err - never Sauvignon - a little too much gooseberry for my liking but a reasonable substitute for nothing else LOL!! Am on the ol' Pinot Grigio but have found a lovely light white Picpoul de Pinet .... VERY VERY nice! x

Comment

Originally posted by Jaxx
                    ... can't believe they let reprobates like you on here!!!! xx
                    I generally refuse to join any forum that would have someone like me as a member, as you know, Jaxx - but I make the occasional exception, usually to my detriment. However - I get a perverse pleasure out of annoying Niddy, so I reluctantly signed up here, dammit. His repeated invitations to leave now fall upon deaf ears, as this particularly nasty piece of ejected forum waste refuses to leave the building - no matter how many times he flushes !!!
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Bill-K; 6 May 2014, 05:12. Reason: Attached a 'selfie.'

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
                      I generally refuse to join any forum that would have someone like me as a member, as you know, Jaxx - but I make the occasional exception, usually to my detriment. However - I get a perverse pleasure out of annoying Niddy, so I reluctantly signed up here, dammit. His repeated invitations to leave now fall upon deaf ears, as this particularly nasty piece of ejected forum waste refuses to leave the building - no matter how many times he flushes !!!
                      LOL! It's those suspenders!!

Comment

Originally posted by jaxx View Post
                        Ballards Lane??? No chance - we have our FAVOURITE deli - cheese cake and coffee (wonderful iced coffee in the summer) - anyone welcome!! x How are you my friend and of course your lovely Mo??
                        Thanks Jax--Mo's fine --just got a new knee last year---she damaged old one carrying you onto the tube

Err - never Sauvignon - a little too much gooseberry for my liking but a reasonable substitute for nothing else LOL!! Am on the ol' Pinot Grigio but have found a lovely light white Picpoul de Pinet .... VERY VERY nice! x
                        ---ah --i remember--you and mo drunk all the wine in the pub--pmsl

Comment

Thanks Jax--Mo's fine --just got a new knee last year---she damaged old one carrying you onto the tube

---ah --i remember--you and mo drunk all the wine in the pub--pmsl
                          OI! don't you go throwing aspersions on my good character!!!

Comment

OI! don't you go throwing aspersions on my good character!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X