GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Quindell owner in debt restructuring talks - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quindell owner in debt restructuring talks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quindell owner in debt restructuring talks

Quindell owner in debt restructuring talks

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on: 31st January 2016 08:44
    Slater & Gordon paid more than £600m for Quindell's legal arm last year

The Australian law firm that snapped up the bulk of scandal-hit insurance claims company Quindell has been forced into restructuring talks amid concerns over the deteriorating state of its finances. Lenders to Slater & Gordon, Australia’s largest class-action law firm, have hired turnaround experts FTI Consulting in the UK as its problems mount following the company’s shock takeover of Quindell’s legal arm last year. Slater & Gordon, which holds around 12pc of the UK personal injury market, pushed ahead with the deal in March 2015 despite a report by accountants PwC that found Quindell had used “aggressive” and “unacceptable" accounting practices. Months after paying more than £600m for the business, Slater & Gordon was plunged into crisis when the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority, the main City watchdog, revealed it was conducting a probe into Quindell......Read more here

Previous AAD Blog pages: August 2015

Scandal-riven Quindell hits the skids as the Serious Fraud Office opens investigation into firm

Previous AAD Blog pages: August 2015

Quindell under investigation by financial regulator

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.
Working...
X