GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Cabot to merge DCA & BPO operations in Brackley - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cabot to merge DCA & BPO operations in Brackley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabot to merge DCA & BPO operations in Brackley

Cabot to merge DCA & BPO operations in Brackley

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on: 11th December 2015 18:25
    Debt purchase group Cabot Credit Management (CCM) is to merge its contingent collections and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) operations at one site, following an acquisition earlier in 2015. Apex Credit Management, the contingent collections arm of CCM, is to move from its current premises in Stratford-upon-Avon to Brackley, Northamptonshire. The new site, recently acquired as part of the purchase of credit management business dlc in June, has a footprint of 26,903 square metres and will house around 430 employees, with capacity for an additional 200.
    The move was announced by CCM CEO Ken Stannard as a means of creating a “centre of excellence for contingency and BPO”. Steve Grima, formerly dlc’s operations director, will continue as Managing Director of the Brackley site and will oversee both businesses. CCM now encompasses six main businesses: Cabot Financial and Cabot Financial Ireland, Apex Credit Management, dlc, Spanish DCA Gesif, and litigation arm Mortimer Clarke Solicitors. Of these six businesses, the last three were acquired in 2015.....Read more here

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Cabot to merge DCA & BPO operations in Brackley

Looking at the figures quoted, seems that they pay on average, just a fraction over 10% face value of debts.

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
      Looking at the figures quoted, seems that they pay on average, just a fraction over 10% face value of debts.
      6% to 18% is the average.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

If there are only Cabot Financial and Cabot Financial Ireland where did Cabot Financial Europe and Cabot Financial UK go? Disappeared up their own vortex?

Could be why Apex offloaded to Cabot Financial UK, to get ready for the move.

Comment

Working...
        X