GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Long-delayed report into near collapse of HBOS faces fresh hold-ups after being caught in....... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long-delayed report into near collapse of HBOS faces fresh hold-ups after being caught in.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long-delayed report into near collapse of HBOS faces fresh hold-ups after being caught in.......

Long-delayed report into near collapse of HBOS faces fresh hold-ups after being caught in.......

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 19th May 2015 08:11.

*....in another phase of legal wrangling with disgraced former executives* The long-delayed report into the near collapse of Halifax Bank of...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Long-delayed report into near collapse of HBOS faces fresh hold-ups after being caught in.......

Regulators to report on HBOS failings

A report into the collapse of HBOS is due later and is expected to be critical of its former bosses.....Read more here at aad blog pages
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Long-delayed report into near collapse of HBOS faces fresh hold-ups after being caught in.......

Without getting 'political' I did note the investigators said gordon browns relaxing of financial regs back in the 2000's was backed by the other parties...but it doesn't disguise the facts that absolute almost criminal incompetence was in evidence at board level in HBOS. One guy on the radio said his investments is Lloyds Banks which had a pension fund value of £200k was now worth £15k ...he was livid no one had been jailed for this mess. Of course we were all losers with the ultimate crash and the years of austerity measures imposed on the poorest in the UK. Even now though, these board members are drawing £100,000's in salary and no doubt will leave with very healthy pension payments. They will remain untouched by the mess they created, as will the FSA which was equally culpable. Back in the 'real world' here we are struggling to pay off long time debts of £1000 and above with the full weight of the law in support of the creditors, houses repossessed in some cases.. There is something fundamentally wrong in all this. Thank goodness for people like Niddy and the excellent support team on AAD..

Comment

Working...
      X