GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Family's trauma as dead daughter was chased for debts - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Family's trauma as dead daughter was chased for debts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family's trauma as dead daughter was chased for debts

Family's trauma as dead daughter was chased for debts

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 2nd November 2013 09:28.

*Dealing with the financial affairs of a loved one when they die can be difficult.* The probate process distributes the deceased person's property...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Family's trauma as dead daughter was chased for debts

disgusting........
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

How many grieving families would pay up? I agree Deepie, it's disgusting.

Caroline Grant, the managing director of Pastdue Credit Solutions "The error on our part was caused by our employee closing the account under the wrong closure reason."
      Just goes to show the calibre of staff they employ...unless of course this is just an excuse...and that shows dcas are rotten from top to bottom.
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

and actually they got off light, a couple of donations and they've walked away.

Comment

Would suggest as Pixie says this is just an excuse for being caught with your hands in the Cookie tub.

What dont any of them get? They were working on there was money in the estate in which case they wanted their bit first.

There wasnt and didnt believe the son so they didnt write it off.

Now they have been named and shamed in the national press of course a few quid bunged in the direction of a charity makes them look better.

How about believing someone who is actually grieving about the sad loss of a close relative who is probably not in a fit state to be busy hiding assets from grubby money men who have no shame.

But of course we are talking about the fine upstanding industry that is the debt collection industry.

Comment

Very well said Ken.
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Oh how the dirty face of capitalism shines again

Comment

What despicable behaviour!

Comment

This happens with HMRC all the time as well.

They even write to them as Mr X (Deceased) which really boils my blood. They have no excuses.

Comment

Working...
                  X