GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lloyds in push to halt false PPI claims - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lloyds in push to halt false PPI claims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyds in push to halt false PPI claims

Lloyds in push to halt false PPI claims

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 3rd February 2013 10:52.

*Antonio Horta-Osorio, the chief executive of Lloyds Banking Group, has written to the Justice Secretary demanding the ballooning costs of false...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Lloyds in push to halt false PPI claims

It anger me that these twats do not even pay out legitimate claims, if I had the time I would do hundreds of false claims just to have them rejected and take them to FOS just to get them to keep paying the costs

Comment

I would like to know what they consider a false claim as that word is a bit vauge because if it is because there are no docs what they might perceive as false the customer will not.

Is it a case of Lloyds Bank not carrying out a thorough search.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
        I would like to know what they consider a false claim as that word is a bit vauge because if it is because there are no docs what they might perceive as false the customer will not.

Is it a case of Lloyds Bank not carrying out a thorough search.
        Yeah your probably right PF, I have argued the toss with them and they still deny my account was with them despite me producing 2000 cheque book stubs ... crazy

Comment

How about put the payment of the scam claims onto the CMC's but also if the bank are found to be saying white is black and denying a legitimate claim then instead of the £850 make it £85000.

Yes it would stop the no facts or figures I just want some free money brigade but it would also stop the banks hiding and making consumers jump through every scam they can think of.

Our battle with Santander took 6 months to get the SAR. Then we only managed it through the CEO. Guess what we had no PPI so the claim is stopped.

By jerking us around so much and so long it just fuels the notion they are hiding something. And with this in mind I can quite easily see why people give up themselves and go to a CMC.

They dont mess around, they dont have the money to investigate so they just bang in a FOS claim and leave it at that.

Mr Lloyds should look closer to home to see why the CMC industry grew so large with this scandal. The banks got caught with their fingers in the cookie jar but still dont want to leave that last cookie behind.

Comment

worried about his fraudulent bonuses out of Public Funds.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Lloyds fined for PPI payment delay by FSA

Read more here at AAD Blog pages: Lloyds fined for PPI payment delay by FSA - allaboutFORUMS
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Lloyds Set To Pay Boss £1.4m Bonus

Directors of the state-backed Lloyds Banking Group will finalise a bonus for its boss in the coming days
                AAD Blog: Lloyds fined for PPI payment delay by FSA - allaboutFORUMS

Nowt 'NEW' - as majority at the end of their shifts are paid in an gratis payment of shares NOT CASH (Tax)

Comment

Working...
                X