GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script o2 - Day 2 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

o2 - Day 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• o2 - Day 2

o2 - Day 2

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 12th July 2012 08:02.

*O2 mobile users suffer network problems across UK* Tens of thousands of O2 customers have lost voice and data services across the UK due to a...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: o2 - Day 2

I asked O2 to refund my line rental due to lack of service and they refused saying my contract "didn't guarantee a signal" Errrm, what else would I want a mobile phone for They said the same last year when BlackBerry had an outage for five days so no emails on the hoof etc. I'm off to check the small print. Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 springs to mind

Comment

touch Wood - my o2 hasn't had a problem on text, calls or e-mails
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hmm remember the blackberry outage...felt like i'd lost a limb!

Comment

o2 was down for me yesterday, today it seems fine - up to yet.

Comment

My O2 was down yesterday, came back on at 6.30 this morning and then went off again! Back on again now so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I saw it on Sky news lunchtime, it seems o2 have not been keeping people up to date with progress and a lot of people have said that Twitter was the best source of information they had, o2 could lose a lot of custom through this unless they dig deep I suspect. I have already been looking to switch for a while now and it seems this may be the time the other networks will start to offer deals to get people on board.

Comment

according to O2 website its all sorted now

I also will be requesting a refund of a proportional amount to the time without service.
                I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

It's been a total fooking pita.

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
                    It's been a total fooking pita.
                    filled with humous? or just cheese?
                    I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

Touchwood not had a problem with o2 at all. Apart
                      From Broandband been a bit slow!

Comment

Working...
                      X