GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lloyds hammers cash-strapped customers by hiking the cost of slipping into the red - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lloyds hammers cash-strapped customers by hiking the cost of slipping into the red

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyds hammers cash-strapped customers by hiking the cost of slipping into the red

Lloyds hammers cash-strapped customers by hiking the cost of slipping into the red

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 17th June 2012 08:47.

Britain's biggest bank will hammer millions of cash-strapped families by hiking the cost of slipping into the red. State-backed giant Lloyds will...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Lloyds hammers cash-strapped customers by hiking the cost of slipping into the red

It's no wonder people now are jumping on the bandwagon to get charges and PPI insurance premiums paid back from the banks, it's all their own making and they are still not learning.

Comment

Re: Lloyds hammers cash-strapped customers by hiking the cost of slipping into the red

The coop/smile have already hiked there interest rates on overdrafts recently...

Comment

Working...
      X