GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Duchess of CamCambridge: hospital nurse who took hoax call - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duchess of CamCambridge: hospital nurse who took hoax call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duchess of CamCambridge: hospital nurse who took hoax call

Duchess of Cambridge: hospital nurse who took hoax call 'found dead in suspected suicide' - Telegraph

Disgusting - the radio DJ's responsible for this should be ashamed of themselves

Re: Duchess of Cambridge: hospital nurse who took hoax call 'found dead in suspected suicide'

Agrivated Murder comes to mind!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Duchess of CamCambridge: hospital nurse who took hoax call

Moved to Alternative News!
      Last edited by 5corpio; 7 December 2012, 17:31.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Duchess of CamCambridge: hospital nurse who took hoax call

Yes I read this earlier, whilst I believe the DJ's should be punished it is unclear as to why this woman took her life.

Comment

Come on you can't really blame the DJ's for the mental state of another human..... obviously the nurse, sad as her death is, had underlying issues. I certainly wouldn't end my life if I'd just had the Queen & Phillip/Charles on the phone, whether true or not!

Each to their own, but the DJ's should not get reprimanded as they did not bully or intimidate at all - it was harmless fun that went wrong!
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

More to it than the simple crank call.....

Comment

Agree cant blame the DJs, not their fault. There could be a host of other issues / reasons and they may be completely unrelated.

Comment

Humiliation can be a pretty severe thing... I mean she was probably chastised by the media, and social media... its a lot of pressure to take. Maybe she lived for her job? This was all she had who knows.

But clearly the pressure got to her.

and surely impersonating the queen is illegal no?

Comment

Who knows = did she start getting threats?????

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
                    Nope, obviously it was meant in jest. Different if they were doing it to gain an advantage/fraud/cause harm etc but it was just some fun that someone took slightly too serious....

I dunno but just think it's not all the DJ's faults....
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Humiliation can be a pretty severe thing... I mean she was probably chastised by the media, and social media... its a lot of pressure to take. Maybe she lived for her job? This was all she had who knows.

But clearly the pressure got to her.

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                      Nope, but it was just some fun that someone took slightly too serious........
                      She did have two young children as well. And I dont think the media had chance to found out who she was really.

And if you think impersonating the Queen is illegal, I would google "Spitting Image"

Comment

Surely impersonating to gain information is..

Your not allowed to impersonate a copper if I remember rightly... These guys called up saying they were the MIL of someone..

Comment

Come on you can't really blame the DJ's for the mental state of another human..... obviously the nurse, sad as her death is, had underlying issues. I certainly wouldn't end my life if I'd just had the Queen & Phillip/Charles on the phone, whether true or not!

Each to their own, but the DJ's should not get reprimanded as they did not bully or intimidate at all - it was harmless fun that went wrong!
                          How many times have we heard that

I totally agree with that.

Nope, obviously it was meant in jest. Different if they were doing it to gain an advantage/fraud/cause harm etc but it was just some fun that someone took slightly too serious....

I dunno but just think it's not all the DJ's faults....
                          I think its the fault of the Dj's and the companies that employ them,

ps..
                          I hate pranksters, and I would gladdy beat them around the head with a dead tree.

I hope there is something in law that these idiots can be charged with
                          It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

Comment

They and their programme has ceased for now reported on MSN.

As the family of Jacintha Saldanha paid tribute to the 'beloved' nurse, it has emerged the two DJs behind the prank will not be returning to their radio show
                            Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 7 December 2012, 21:35.

Comment

Public pressure no doubt.

Comment

Working...
                              X