GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script BW Legal Judgment Letter - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BW Legal Judgment Letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BW Legal Judgment Letter

We're aware BW Legal are writing to people about judgments that they don't have. Have you received a letter from them saying you're in arrears with their clients judgment? If so can you please reply here and I'll then email you if I need a copy as we're going to the FCA with this and will look into generation of a template / complaint process to allow a possible compensation route.

Please only respond to this thread if you've had a letter as described. i will then get in touch with you at a later date.

Thanks.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: BW Legal Judgment Letter

Letter on thread use it by all means m8

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...-ASIDE**/page4

Comment

We have three other members who received a similar letter from MKDP which claimed to not only have a CCJ (when they hadn't) but were threatening to apply for a Charging Order on their home.

Here's an example of one:

Originally posted by I Love Crisps
      Oh no this is nearly tipping me over the edge now, have just received a letter from Mkdp...

"Despite our previous letters, we have not received a settlement offer and no payment arrangement is in place to satisfy this outstanding balance. As judgement has been held in excess of one month, it is now our intention to make an application for a charge against your property"

Never expected anything like this, . . . . . . I cant have threats like this, do I need to bite the bullet and give a monthly offer?

So if any of you have had the same letter from MKDP can you email me a copy using planb@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
        We have three other members who received a similar letter from MKDP which claimed to not only have a CCJ (when they hadn't) but were threatening to apply for a Charging Order on their home.

So if any of you have had the same letter from MKDP can you email me a copy using planb@all-about-debt.co.uk
        we'll then collate a list of each offence and report it to the FCA on your behalf is this is an extremely severe breach of the Consumer Sourcebook (CONC)....
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sounds good to me if they expect us to comply with the law stands to reason so should they.

Comment

Working...
          X