GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script mehim's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mehim's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: mehim's UE Diary

Originally posted by Mehim View Post
    No 2 Barclaycard/MDSW Credit Card

start : Before 2005, Unsure when
    bal : £4,000 Now £4700
    last full : 2012
    present : Not paying
    dca : Mercers, Calders, Credit Solutions, MKRR, MKPD, MKRR

March 29th
    March BCard increased my interest rate. I closed the card and asked for a copy of the original agreement. Was told it would be sent.
    March 29th
    Letter received confirming account closure.
    April
    Called them asking where the Agreement was that they were sending me.
    May 11th
    Letter received rabbiting on about s78 request, that they will respond ASAP
    Dec 14th
    I sent account in dispute as they never got back to me.
    Dec 20th
    Letter from them apologising and thanking me for allowing them to respond.

Jan 11th
    Letter from them rabbiting on about s78 and T&C for MDSW card.
    Jan 11th
    Same date another letter with T&C for a Barclay Credit Card.
    Jan 16th
    Sent a reply asking them where I had asked anything under s78, also sent in a SAR
    Feb 2nd
    Received an incomplete SAR, no original agreement, (Recon one included)
    No statements.

Feb 10th
    CCA Request sent, bit late but what the hell. They will be even more confused than me
    Feb 24th
    Reply regarding CCA request. Wrong original application form sent to me, name etc belongs to someone in Sheffield.

Feb 24th
    Wrong response to my CCA request. Ignoring till they respond.
    March 8th:
    Letter with a recon agreement. Blank sheet with the previous person`s name and address top left. Box with right to cancel further down and a set of MDSW T&Cs. Late fee is £15.00, I am not sure if this was the late fee when I started the card, think it was probably £25.00
    March 8th:
    Letter same day with a copy of Barclaycard T&Cs
    March 17th
    Late payment note with statement.

March 21st
    Sent Telephone harassment letter
    March 29th
    Letter informing me they are dealing with my complaint.
    April 27th:
    Letter saying they are still looking into my complaint. They will get in touch by 27th May.
    April 27th:
    Letter about my complaint, apologising for all the calls and they have removed all present and previous numbers from their records.
    May 25th:
    Letter from Mercers, wanting paid. This is also a default notice.
    June 12th:
    Letter to Mercers, No CCA received.
    June 15th:
    Letter from Mercers re doorstep visit
    July 5th:
    Sent Harassment & Intimidation Templates | Harassment Follow-Up & Threat of Injunctive Relief.
    July 24th:
    Letter thanking me for contacting them complaining. Think it is in reply to my last one sent on the 5th.
    13th August:
    Letter from Calder blah, blah, blah
    13th August
    Doorstep letter to Calder along with a copy of the letter to Mercer`s June. Told them to read it and not be telling porkies about me not contacting Mercer. Also said to ask the guy along the corridor why he was telling lies about me
    12th Sept:
    Another letter from Calder saying I`ve not been in touch with Mercers.
    13th Oct:
    Letter from Barclay informing me that the account has now been passed to Credit Solutions Ltd to manage the collection of the balance.
    16th Oct:
    Account in dispute template letter sent to Credit Solutions
    17/18 Oct:
    Letter from Credit Solutions, Formal Demand
    8th Nov:
    Response to the Account in Dispute Template letter.

"In your letter you state the account is currently in dispute as they have failed to comply with your request under the Consumer Credit Act 1974. I can confirm that according to the notes on our system prior to receiving your above mentioned letter we have not received any request from you under the Consumer Credit Act 1972, however you may have sent this to our client.
    In order for us to raise your dispute with our client we require more information regarding your request.
    We need to clarify the following:-
    Whether you have or have NOT received any documentation from the client since your request was made
    Whether you have paid the statutory fee of £1.00 (your request would not have been processed if this fee was not paid)"
    12th Nov:
    Letter to Credit Solutions.

"I write in reference to your recent letter dated 6th November 2012 and note the content.
    I can confirm that this account is formally in dispute with Barclaycard and has been since they failed to acknowledge my Consumer Credit Agreement (CCA) Request, in line with s.77-s.79 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (CCA1974)."

5th March:
    Letter informing me that this account was assigned and transferred by Barclaycard to MKPD LLP late February.
    16th March:
    Letter from MKRR Further to out recent communication regarding transfer of ownership,
    well that`s a lie to start with lol.
    18th March:
    Letter to MKRR, Account in Dispute, Telephone Harassment and doorstep threat.
    29th march:
    Another letter from MKRR. "Regardless of our attempts to contact you by telephone and letter we still have not received your offer of payment"
    29th March:
    Letter to them informing them I did write enclosing proof of postage and their signature for receiving it
    15th April:
    Letter from MKDP (that`s different always been MKRR in the past.)informing me that they are unable to fulfil my request!! What request I ask myself.
    5th May:
    Another letter from MKDP apologising for the delay in getting information to me. Very similar to the last one
    11th June:
    Another letter from MKPD again apologising for the delay.
    18th July:
    22nd Aug:
    7th Sept:
    Letter from MKPD. Further to your recent communication (that would be in March), please find enclosed documents you have requested.
    Reconstituted credit agreement enclosed.
    We request you contact us,
    gees yer dosh.
    26th Sept
    Another letter from MKPD again apologising for the delay ??!!!
    26th Oct:
    Another letter with 3 random Barclaycard statements from July, Aug, Sept 2012
    15th Nov:
    Final Notice from MKRR, As you have not taken up their offer of help, no option but to refer to Keynes Collections for litigation consideration to resolve this on our behalf.
    They may commence litigation blah blah
    20th Nov:
    Threat to commence litigation letter send
    7th Dec:
    Letter from MKPD, Unable to resolve my query. going to conduct a full review and get back to me.

8th Jan:
    Letter from MKDP "I write further to our letter of acknowledgement we sent regarding the above account. At this time we must apologise, as we are still unable to resolve your query"
    22nd Jan:
    Letter from MKDP, Final response, I have six months to go to FOS if I`m not happy.
    7th Feb:
    Letter from Keynes Collections "Notice of Intended Legal Action" As you have failed to respond to previous correspondence or agree to a payment plan we have been instructed by MKDP LLP to collect the outstanding balance in accordance with your agreement. Lot more on it as well.
    10th Feb:
    Sent Letter before action letter to Keynes.
    12th Feb:
    Telephone harassment and in writing only letter sent to Keynes
    22nd Feb
    Latest from MKDP in reply to my letter to Keynes.
    "I understand you have requested further documentation in regards to the Practise-Pre-Action Conduct. You have stated in your correspondence that MKDP LLP have failed to comply with your request ubder s77; therefore, the account is unenforceable.
    I can confirm we have previously supplied you with Statements of Account and a Reconstituted Copy of your Credit Agreement. Your request for a copy of your credit agreement made under s77 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. Please find below an extract from para 2.17 of Guidence issued by the OFT on s77/78/79 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.
    (Usual Bumph then re Carey). Accordingly
    , the creditor`s duty under s77 has been satisfied and you remain Liable for the above balances in full.
    In regards to the further documentation you have required, I can confirm we have requested this from the original creditor and this will be forwarded to you upon receipt. Further to this, you have requested communications between ourselves and the creditor, I must advise we are not obliged to provide you with this documentation" Number to call if I require anything further.
    26th feb:
    Letter
    from MKDP apologising for the delay.
    27th Feb:
    Letter from MKDP re mine regarding telephone harassment.They don`t consider all the call harassment but have removed my number and all communications will be in writing from now on.
    4th Mar:
    Letter from MKDP enclosing the notice of assignment from B/card dated 28th Feb 2013. Informing me further to my recent communication.
    As verified in the enclosed Notice of Assignment, your account has been assigned to MKDP LLP to manage your account. MKDP LLP are now the legal owners of the account and therefore there is no liability towards Barclaycard. Once the account has been settled your credit file will be updated accordingly.
    31st Mar:
    Reminder off to Keynes Collections regarding the info asked for in reply to their LBA
    18th April:
    Letter from MKPD re mine of the 31st March
    3rd April:
    Letter from MKDP apologising for the delay.
    18th April:
    Letter from MKDP copy of default notice.
    20th May:
    Letter from Raven Recoveries wanting my money.
    26th May:
    ​SWID off to Raven.
    7th June:
    Letter from MKDP regarding Account No 2, they are still unable to resolve my query

Not a lot on this one either, they are still searching somewhere.

TY
    OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
    TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Afternoon All,

Got a reply in response to my SWID to Raven, MKDP kindly wrote it for them.

Not too sure if it even needs a reply.

TY

I'd just leave it if it were me......

Not a lot on this one either, they are still searching somewhere.

TY

BTW I deleted that 2nd to last post......
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks Deepie, I was going around in circles trying to figure out which account was which for a while.
        ************************************************** ***********************
        OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
        TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

March 29th
          March BCard increased my interest rate. I closed the card and asked for a copy of the original agreement. Was told it would be sent.
          March 29th
          April
          May 11th
          Dec 14th
          Dec 20th

Jan 11th
          Jan 11th
          Jan 16th
          Sent a reply asking them where I had asked anything under s78, also sent in a SAR
          Feb 2nd
          No statements.

Feb 10th
          CCA Request sent, bit late but what the hell. They will be even more confused than me
          Feb 24th
          Reply regarding CCA request. Wrong original application form sent to me, name etc belongs to someone in Sheffield.

Feb 24th
          March 8th:
          Letter with a recon agreement. Blank sheet with the previous person`s name and address top left. Box with right to cancel further down and a set of MDSW T&Cs. Late fee is £15.00, I am not sure if this was the late fee when I started the card, think it was probably £25.00
          March 8th:
          March 17th

March 21st
          March 29th
          April 27th:
          Letter saying they are still looking into my complaint. They will get in touch by 27th May.
          April 27th:
          Letter about my complaint, apologising for all the calls and they have removed all present and previous numbers from their records.
          May 25th:
          June 12th:
          June 15th:
          July 5th:
          Sent Harassment & Intimidation Templates | Harassment Follow-Up & Threat of Injunctive Relief.
          July 24th:
          Letter thanking me for contacting them complaining. Think it is in reply to my last one sent on the 5th.
          13th August:
          13th August
          Doorstep letter to Calder along with a copy of the letter to Mercer`s June. Told them to read it and not be telling porkies about me not contacting Mercer. Also said to ask the guy along the corridor why he was telling lies about me
          12th Sept:
          13th Oct:
          Letter from Barclay informing me that the account has now been passed to Credit Solutions Ltd to manage the collection of the balance.
          16th Oct:
          17/18 Oct:
          8th Nov:

"In your letter you state the account is currently in dispute as they have failed to comply with your request under the Consumer Credit Act 1974. I can confirm that according to the notes on our system prior to receiving your above mentioned letter we have not received any request from you under the Consumer Credit Act 1972, however you may have sent this to our client.
          In order for us to raise your dispute with our client we require more information regarding your request.
          Whether you have or have NOT received any documentation from the client since your request was made
          Whether you have paid the statutory fee of £1.00 (your request would not have been processed if this fee was not paid)"
          12th Nov:

"I write in reference to your recent letter dated 6th November 2012 and note the content.
          I can confirm that this account is formally in dispute with Barclaycard and has been since they failed to acknowledge my Consumer Credit Agreement (CCA) Request, in line with s.77-s.79 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (CCA1974)."

5th March:
          Letter informing me that this account was assigned and transferred by Barclaycard to MKPD LLP late February.
          16th March:
          Letter from MKRR Further to out recent communication regarding transfer of ownership,
          18th March:
          29th march:
          Another letter from MKRR. "Regardless of our attempts to contact you by telephone and letter we still have not received your offer of payment"
          29th March:
          Letter to them informing them I did write enclosing proof of postage and their signature for receiving it
          15th April:
          Letter from MKDP (that`s different always been MKRR in the past.)informing me that they are unable to fulfil my request!! What request I ask myself.
          5th May:
          Another letter from MKDP apologising for the delay in getting information to me. Very similar to the last one
          11th June:
          18th July:
          22nd Aug:
          7th Sept:
          Letter from MKPD. Further to your recent communication (that would be in March), please find enclosed documents you have requested.
          gees yer dosh.
          26th Sept
          26th Oct:
          15th Nov:
          Final Notice from MKRR, As you have not taken up their offer of help, no option but to refer to Keynes Collections for litigation consideration to resolve this on our behalf.
          20th Nov:
          7th Dec:
          Letter from MKPD, Unable to resolve my query. going to conduct a full review and get back to me.

8th Jan:
          Letter from MKDP "I write further to our letter of acknowledgement we sent regarding the above account. At this time we must apologise, as we are still unable to resolve your query"
          22nd Jan:
          Letter from MKDP, Final response, I have six months to go to FOS if I`m not happy.
          7th Feb:
          Letter from Keynes Collections "Notice of Intended Legal Action" As you have failed to respond to previous correspondence or agree to a payment plan we have been instructed by MKDP LLP to collect the outstanding balance in accordance with your agreement. Lot more on it as well.
          10th Feb:
          12th Feb:
          22nd Feb
          "I understand you have requested further documentation in regards to the Practise-Pre-Action Conduct. You have stated in your correspondence that MKDP LLP have failed to comply with your request ubder s77; therefore, the account is unenforceable.
          I can confirm we have previously supplied you with Statements of Account and a Reconstituted Copy of your Credit Agreement. Your request for a copy of your credit agreement made under s77 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. Please find below an extract from para 2.17 of Guidence issued by the OFT on s77/78/79 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.
          , the creditor`s duty under s77 has been satisfied and you remain Liable for the above balances in full.
          In regards to the further documentation you have required, I can confirm we have requested this from the original creditor and this will be forwarded to you upon receipt. Further to this, you have requested communications between ourselves and the creditor, I must advise we are not obliged to provide you with this documentation" Number to call if I require anything further.
          26th feb:
          Letter
          27th Feb:
          Letter from MKDP re mine regarding telephone harassment.They don`t consider all the call harassment but have removed my number and all communications will be in writing from now on.
          4th Mar:
          Letter from MKDP enclosing the notice of assignment from B/card dated 28th Feb 2013. Informing me further to my recent communication.
          As verified in the enclosed Notice of Assignment, your account has been assigned to MKDP LLP to manage your account. MKDP LLP are now the legal owners of the account and therefore there is no liability towards Barclaycard. Once the account has been settled your credit file will be updated accordingly.
          31st Mar:
          Reminder off to Keynes Collections regarding the info asked for in reply to their LBA
          18th April:
          3rd April:
          18th April:
          20th May:
          26th May:
          ​SWID off to Raven.
          7th June:
          Letter from MKDP regarding Account No 2, they are still unable to resolve my query.
          11th June:
          Letter from Raven, because I haven`t arranged full payment or accepted their wonderful offers of discounts they now have no option but to refer this to Keynes Collections.
          Morning Fellow Fighters,

latest from Raven. These eejits obviously don`t talk to each other. Keynes already sent me a LBA in Feb this year.

I think a one liner to Raven referring to my SWID dated 26th May.

Unless others feel a different line.

Many thanks.
          OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

March 29th
            March 29th
            April
            May 11th
            Dec 14th
            Dec 20th

Jan 11th
            Jan 11th
            Jan 16th
            Feb 2nd
            No statements.

Feb 10th
            Feb 24th

Feb 24th
            March 8th:
            March 8th:
            March 17th

March 21st
            March 29th
            April 27th:
            April 27th:
            May 25th:
            June 12th:
            June 15th:
            July 5th:
            July 24th:
            13th August:
            13th August
            12th Sept:
            13th Oct:
            16th Oct:
            17/18 Oct:
            8th Nov:

12th Nov:

5th March:
            16th March:
            18th March:
            29th march:
            29th March:
            15th April:
            5th May:
            11th June:
            18th July:
            22nd Aug:
            7th Sept:
            gees yer dosh.
            26th Sept
            26th Oct:
            15th Nov:
            20th Nov:
            7th Dec:

8th Jan:
            22nd Jan:
            7th Feb:
            10th Feb:
            12th Feb:
            22nd Feb
            26th feb:
            Letter
            27th Feb:
            4th Mar:
            31st Mar:
            18th April:
            3rd April:
            18th April:
            20th May:
            26th May:
            ​SWID off to Raven.
            7th June:
            Letter from MKDP regarding Account No 2, they are still unable to resolve my query.
            25th June:
            Letter from Raven Recoveries, wanting full payment.
            Evening All,

latest from raven wanting paid, I`ll sling of another letter pointing to mine (SWID) sent 26th May.

Thing with this one is that they have sent me another person`s agreement a couple of time.

All the best and many thanks for all the help given .

TY
            OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Tesco Credit Card

Start: 2006 corrected to 2003
              Balance: £7,500 Now £7965.55
              Last Full: 2012
              DCA: Allied International Credit, now Fredrickson International Limited, now Wescot

Feb 10th:
              CCA request letter sent.

Feb 24th: No response to my CCA request. Ignoring till they respond.

March 17th:
              Letter with CCA received. I`m not too sure what pages I should be emailing Niddy.

EMAILING NIDDY

March 21st:

2 letters from Tesco,
              lucky me.
              First is telling me they haven`t received a payment. Please contact them.
              Second is a default sum notice for £12. That wont be paid either.

Niddy is checking the CCA I got from them regarding this card.

Niddy says

March 27th:
              Sent missing pt template letter
              March 27th:
              Letter from them, Contact us urgently to discuss this account. They also called, I told them to bugger off and put it in writing
              April 7th:
              Letter telling me I haven`t paid.
              April 11th:
              Letter wanting me to contact them urgently.
              April 19th:
              Letter , Notice sent because I am behind with payments.
              April 19th:
              Letter, Default Sum Notice.
              April 20th:
              Letter re them complying with s78.
              "I must therefore inform you that we see no reason to enter into further correspondence with you about alleged CCA breaches. If you are not satisfied with this response, you may seek whatever legal redress you consider open to you"
              They do not consider the account to be in dispute.
              April 23rd:
              Sent the following to them. Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Creditor Refusal to Accept UE Status
              April 24th:
              Letter from them. Contact their office urgently to discuss this account. RIGHTTTTTTT
              May 10th:
              Sending them the telephone harassment template letter.
              May 25th:
              Another Default Sum Notice.
              May 25th:
              Covering letter with a default notice. opps, think they did a royal f#ck up. Covering letter tells me a set number of days to remedy the default. Default notice also gives me a set number of days, no actual date.
              June 14th:
              Letter terminating the alleged CCA
              July 6th:
              Letter from Tesco "You must Pay" You have been issued with a Termination Notice and account has been passed to our recoveries team. To avoid further action pay now.
              July 20th:
              Letter telling me I still haven`t paid (I knew that) but it still not too late. They may have to take further action but prefer not to. If they don`t hear from me they will have no alternative. Contact us immediately.
              31st July:
              Letter saying "We are considering legal action to recover your debt" What this could mean, a CCJ or a Court Decree in Scotland. If you still don`t pay they may ask the court to enforce, take it from my wages, ( they will be lucky), or if a home owner etc. (house is now in OH`s name). We prefer to come to an arrangement with you to settle this debt.
              7th August 2012:
              Sent Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation letter.
              17th August:
              Another letter from them.

Further action to recover your debt

Due to the absence of an acceptable repayment arrangement and despite several attempts to contact you todiscuss this matter. we will shortly commence further action against you with the assistance of Debt Collection Agencies or Solicitors.

If you don`t make a payment or agree to a repayment plan within seven days, we will commence further action against you.
              6th Sept:
              Another letter from Tesco threatening further action and another 7 days to contact them
              20th Sept:
              Letter from AIC.
              "The above account has been assigned to us from our client, Tesco Bank with regards to the non payment of the outstanding balance.
              We are unaware of any reason for the non payment and we encourage you to contact our office immediately to resolve the outstanding matter in a timely manner."
              24th Sept:
              Account sold in dispute template sent to AIC
              29th Sept:
              Reply from AIC. Assholes didn`t read the letter I sent. They say as I`m requesting a copy of the CCA, Tesco Bank require a £1.00 fee and if I want statements another £10.00 fee both payments made payable to AIC.

Same envelope another letter from AIC with a copy of my letter attached. This one says I have to contact Tesco Bank for the statements and pay them as they are the legal owners of the debt.

27th March:
              Letter from Fredrickson International, they have been instructed by Tesco Bank to collect
              29th March:
              Account in Dispute and In Writing Only, off to Freds
              13th April:
              Letter from Freds,informing me that I need to write to Tesco if I want info under s77-79 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 and send them £1. Account on hold for 14 days till I get the info.
              30th April:
              Letter to Freds in reply to their one dated 12th April
              10th May:
              Latest from Fred`s, thanking me for communicating with them. Matter referred to their client, will get back to me once they receive their instructions, Account on hold till then.
              13th May:
              Letter from Fred`s, thanking me for my letter dated 30th April. They have been advised that my request was cpmplied with in August 2012. All further queries regarding these documents must be sent directly to them and a fee may apply. Signed by Fredrickson International.
              13th May:
              Letter from Fred`s, thanking me for my letter dated 30th April. They have been advised that my request was cpmplied with in August 2012. All further queries regarding these documents must be sent directly to them and a fee may apply. Unsigned.
              23rd May:
              Another letter from Fred`s, ffs they don`t allow much time to respond.

Say they wrote recently and I have failed to send an adequate response. Clear the arrears immediately to prevent continued action to recover this (alleged) debt.
              5th June:
              Latest from Fred`s, Despite attempts to negotiate a settlement of the above account, we still do not have a current arrangement in place,
              no chit sherlock
              27th June:
              Latest from Fred`s, despite previous correspondence I have failed
              (miserably I might say) to discharge this debt with their client.
              4th July:
              Letter sent to Fred`s pointing out that I did not receive any information regarding a CCA request from Tesco in August 2012 for the alleged debt
              9th Aug:
              Letter from Fred`s Thanking me for mine of the 4th July, apologising for the delay in replying to me and that they have referred it to their client.
              21st Sept:
              Letter from Fred`s referring to my recent communication, Account on hold till they take instructions from their client and I`ll hear from them or the client in due course.
              26th Sept:
              Letter from Tesco informing me that Wescot are now dealing with this .
              28th Sept:
              Letter from Wescot, to avoid Wescot taking further action, gees yer dosh.
              4th Oct:
              Sent SWID and telephone harassment letter for good measure
              10th Oct:
              Letter from Wescot, FINAL NOTICE oh dear, Please do not ignore this letter as this could result in further action being taken to recover the debt (alleged)
              18th Oct:
              Letter from Wescot, Reduced Settlement Offer. to take advantage of this offer phone us. If unable to take up this offer we will consider a realistic repayment plan.
              23rd Oct:
              We acknowledge that you have raised a dispute on this account. On hold while they investigate.
              28th Oct:
              We refer to your recent communication. Having contacted our client thay have advised their legal department have confirmed they have not received a request for documentation under the 1974 Consumer Credit Act blah, blah. Account on hold for 21 days to allow me to make a request.
              4th Nov:
              Couple of lines to Wescot informing them that Tesco informed the last company of blood sucking leeches that they had replied to my CCA request in August 2012. Informed them this was a lie and they disappeared and you, Wescot now appeared. Also informed them I had proof of postage of the request I sent in Feb 2012
              21st Nov:
              Letter from Wescot acknowledging my letter of the 4th Nov. Contacting their client, may take several weeks and will contact me to advise the outcome.
              25th Nov:
              Letter from Wescot, ​Having contacted our client, they have advised that their legal department have not received your section 78 request.
              3rd Dec:
              Letter to Wescot informing them their client`s legal department seem to be having trouble with their records as I had made a s78 request and had a letter from Tesco acknowledging this.
              21st Dec:
              Letter from Wescot. "We understand that there may be many reasons why you have not responded to us in relation to this account".
              30th Dec:
              ​Letter to them re no contact and telephone harassment included for good measure.

30th Dec 2013:
              Letter from Wescot threatening a doorstep visit, again saying I have not been in contact with them.
              7th Jan:
              Letter to Wescot Re more lies they sent me and included the Scottish doorstep letter just in case they try and steal it.
              10th Jan:
              Letter from Wescot, reply to mine of 30th dec. confirming all data processed by them is done so in a secure manner. We have removed your phone number as requested and please accept our apologies for any upset this may have caused.
              10th Jan:
              Second letter from them, again in reply to mine of the 30th Dec. Details have been passed to their Customer Relations team for a full investigation, where applicable all other activity surrounding the relevant file will be suspended until the matter is concluded.
              11th Jan:
              Another letter from them, re mine of the 7th Jan, "In order for this matter to be investigate we require a copy of your proof of posting, your request for information, along with a copy of the acknowlegement (their spelling) letter you received from Tesco Bank." They gave me 14 days.
              30th Jan:
              Letter from them, wow almost three pages.They are acting in good faith on the info supplied by Tesco.
              6th Feb:
              Letter to them with copy of CCA my request dated 10th Feb 2012
              17th Feb:
              Letter from Wescot acknowledging mine of the 6th I think, and that I have raised a dispute with the OC. They aren`t going to speak to me till this is investigated.
              19th Feb:
              Letter from Tesco Bank, they want a correct signature to allow them to continue with my request for information.
              22nd Feb:
              ​Letter from Wescot, account on hold till they contact their client, will be in touch.
              22nd Mar:
              ​Letter from Wescot thanking me for my patience and confirming that they are waiting further information from their client.
              7th may :
              Letter from Wescot thanking me for my recent contact regarding the account. We acknowledge that you have raised a dispute etc. Will contact me to advise of any outcome.
              12th May:
              Letter from Wescot refering to my recent communication where I raised a dispute?? Account on hold till they get more info.
              7th June:
              Letter from Wescot, still searching for info and will get back to me in due course.
              12th July:
              Letter from Wescot thanking me for my recent contact regarding the account. We acknowledge that you have raised a dispute etc. Will contact me to advise of any outcome.
              16th July:
              Letter from Tesco wanting a signature to allow them to continue with my request (of 6th Feb I think) which I ignored and never sent them a signature.
              Morning All,

Latest from tesco, they seem to have remembered asking me for a signature which I never gave them.

This is just a letter asking for a signature again. I think I should ignore but I am sure I have seen a reply regarding a request for a signature.
              I would be grateful for any pointers regarding this,

Many thanks for all the help and support over the last couple of years from this site and the team.

TY
              OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Morning All,

Latest from tesco, they seem to have remembered asking me for a signature which I never gave them.

This is just a letter asking for a signature again. I think I should ignore but I am sure I have seen a reply regarding a request for a signature.
                I would be grateful for any pointers regarding this,

Many thanks for all the help and support over the last couple of years from this site and the team.

TY
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Many thanks Deepie, printed and will post today.

TY
                  OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

No 4 Barclaycard Credit Card
                    start : Sept 2004 bal : £2,400 Now £2484
                    DCA : None, Mercers, Resolve Call, Calder, NCO, RMA, MKPD, MKRR, MKPD, MKRR, Raven Recoveries

March 29th:
                    BCard increased my interest rate. I closed the card and asked for a copy of the original agreement. Was told it would be sent.
                    March 29th:
                    Letter acknowledging that they had closed the accounts.
                    April:
                    May 6th:
                    Letter received with Barclaycard T&Cs
                    May 6th:
                    Same day as above. Letter with a recon Barclaycard agreement.
                    May 13th:
                    Letter sent account in dispute.
                    May 19th:
                    Letter received explaining why I was wrong regarding s78?
                    Dec 14th:
                    Letter sent telling them why they were wrong re timescales. Also sent a SAR
                    Dec 15th:
                    Letter from them stating they sent me a final response in May, acknowledged the SAR and pointed out the parts of s78 that had been repealed. Tried to intimidate me with "Carey"

Jan 11th:

Uncomplete SAR received.
                    Jan 16th:
                    Letter sent asking for the missing information, original signed agreement, statements etc. Threw Ezsias v Welsh Ministers and said I would be making a complaint if I didn`t get the information.
                    Jan 20th:
                    Letter from them "Further to your recent request for information under the Data Protection Act of 1998, please find enclosed a copy of your original application" This copy actually has a stamp top right and included in that is a different card number from the one I had.
                    Jan 25th:
                    Letter sent asking for the missing information again, informed them it is my final request for them to comply fully with my SAR or I`m complaining to everyone I can.
                    Feb 8th:
                    Account in dispute letter sent.

EMAILING NIDDY

Feb 10th:
                    Feb 24th:
                    No response to my CCA request. Ignoring till they respond.
                    Niddy says

Feb 26th:

Letter from B/card with a recon copy agreement.

EMAILING NIDDY
                    Niddy says STILL
                    March 1st:
                    Another set of t&cs from Barclaycard, cant be the original t&c as the default charge is £12.00
                    March 16th:
                    Letter letting me know I didn`t pay this one. I knew that. Also threatening ROSO, they will have a hard time unless they use one of the other Barclay cards to pay it.
                    March 21st:
                    Sent Telephone harassment letter.
                    March 29th:
                    April 27th:
                    April 27th:
                    May 25th:
                    Letter from Mercers, asking for payment. Niddy deemed this also a default notice.
                    June 12th:
                    Letter from Resolvecall, threatening a doorstep visit. They did visit when I was away. Fuckwit also called today, I told him this was in dispute with Barclaycard and if he or anyone else came to my door again, I was just calling the police.
                    June 12th:
                    Letter to Mercers, account in dispute.
                    June 15th:
                    Letter from Mercers re doorstep visit.
                    July 5th:
                    July 24th:
                    9th August:
                    Letter from Calder Financial, As I have failed to contact Mercers,
                    (lol eejits I have the letter and proof of postage) They want paid within 7 days.
                    11th August: Doorstep letter to Calder along with a copy of the letter to Mercer`s 12th June. Told them to read it and not be telling porkies about me not contacting Mercer.
                    4th Oct:
                    Letter from Barclay. Formal demand for payment and notifying me that they intend to file a default at the credit reference agencies.
                    26th Oct:
                    Letter from Risk Management Alternatives (RMA), This account has been passed to them, usual crap, want to arrange a payment plan to avoid further action. May also instruct Scotcall to visit me.
                    31st Oct:
                    Letter from Barclay informing me this has been passed to RMA.
                    31st Oct:
                    Reply to RMA, account in dispute and Scottish doorstep letter.
                    17th November:
                    Letter from NCO? Looks like they are replying for RMA. "We are in receipt of your recent correspondence relating to the above reference. This matter is being investigated and a detailed response will be provided to you once the investigation is complete."
                    6th Dec:
                    Letter from NCO (RMA) Final response, going to resume collection activities. lol, if any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me using the details below.
                    10th Dec:
                    CCA Query - Creditor Refusal to Accept UE Status posted off to NCO.
                    17th Dec: Letter to NCO (RMA) re numerous calls to my mobile despite them saying in their letter received on the 6th that they would only contact me in writing as requested.

5th March:
                    16th March:
                    Letter from MKRR Further to out recent communication regarding transfer of ownership, well that`s a lie to start with lol.
                    18th March:
                    29th march:
                    29th March:
                    Letter to them informing them I did write enclosing proof of postage and their signature for receiving it.
                    4th April:
                    Letter from MKRR re my letter of 18th I think? Thanking me for taking the time to write, nice, They are unable to resolve the query at this time and will liaise with the OC and get back to me no later than 8 weeks.
                    5th May:
                    Another letter from MKDP apologising for the delay in getting information to me. Very similar to the last one.
                    11th June:
                    Another letter from MKDP apologising for the delay.
                    18th July:
                    22nd Aug:
                    26th Sept:
                    1st Nov:
                    Letter from MKDP enclosing a recon from Barclaycard. Dated 10th June 2013, (Which I never received)​ Was also a final response from MKDP
                    15th Nov:
                    They may commence litigation blah blah.
                    20th Nov:
                    Threat to commence litigation letter sent.
                    7th Dec:

8th Jan:
                    Letter from MKDP "I write further to our letter of acknowledgement we sent regarding the above account. At this time we must apologise, as we are still unable to resolve your query.
                    22nd Jan:
                    Letter from MKDP, They refer me to their final response letter sent Oct 2013 and as their complaints procedure are exhausted, they are unable to enter into any further correspondence regarding this matter.
                    7th Feb:
                    Letter from Keynes Collections "Notice of Intended Legal Action" As you have failed to respond to previous correspondence or agree to a payment plan we have been instructed by MKDP LLP to collect the oustanding balance in accordance with your agreement. Lot more on it as well.
                    10th Feb:
                    12th Feb:
                    22nd Feb
                    "I understand you have requested further documentation in regards to the Practise-Pre-Action Conduct. You have stated in your correspondence that MKDP LLP have failed to comply with your request under s77; therefore, the account is unenforceable.
                    I can confirm we have previously supplied you with Statements of Account and a Reconstituted Copy of your Credit Agreement. Your request for a copy of your credit agreement made under s77 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. Please find below an extract from para 2.17 of Guidance issued by the OFT on s77/78/79 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.
                    (Usual Bumph then re Carey). Accordingly, the creditor`s duty under s77 has been satisfied and you remain Liable for the above balances in full.
                    26th Feb:
                    Letter from MKDP, Further to my request for further documents, they are unable to fulfil my request. Will get back to me once they receive them
                    27th Feb:
                    5th Mar:
                    24th March:
                    Letter from raven recoveries wanting my money.
                    31st Mar:
                    31st march:
                    Letter to Raven SWID
                    3rd Apr:
                    Letter from MKDP, apologising but they are still trying to get info from B/card
                    18th April:
                    Letter from MKPD with a so called copy of the default notice received.
                    18th April:
                    Letter from MKPD enclosing a copy of their letter dated 20th March. Citing Carey, reconstituted agreement etc.
                    8th May:

​Letter from raven recoveries, wanting the full amount paid.
                    14th May:
                    ​Letter to raven, SWID again.
                    31st May:
                    Letter from MKDP in response to my SWID to Raven. hey refer to my letter dated 14th May and say a final response was issued on 19th january 2014 which informed me of the final response given in October 2013
                    11th June:
                    Letter from Raven, because I haven`t arranged full payment or accepted their wonderful offers of discounts they now have no option but to refer this to Keynes Collections.
                    16th June:
                    Letter to Raven Recoveries referring them to my SWID dated 26th May.
                    25th July:
                    Letter from Raven, Despite previous communication from us,because I haven`t arranged full payment or accepted their wonderful offers of discounts they now have no option but to refer this to Keynes Collections.
                    Morning All,

Latest from Raven, going to send another SWID pointing out that they should give this copy to someone who can actually read, while also referring them to the previous SWID letters sent to them.

Many thanks,
                    OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Tesco Credit Card

Start: 2006 corrected to 2003
                      Balance: £7,500 Now £7965.55
                      Last Full: 2012
                      DCA: Allied International Credit, now Fredrickson International Limited, now Wescot

Feb 10th:
                      CCA request letter sent.

Feb 24th: No response to my CCA request. Ignoring till they respond.

March 17th:
                      Letter with CCA received. I`m not too sure what pages I should be emailing Niddy.

EMAILING NIDDY

March 21st:

2 letters from Tesco,
                      lucky me.
                      First is telling me they haven`t received a payment. Please contact them.
                      Second is a default sum notice for £12. That wont be paid either.

Niddy is checking the CCA I got from them regarding this card.

Niddy says

March 27th:
                      Sent missing pt template letter
                      March 27th:
                      Letter from them, Contact us urgently to discuss this account. They also called, I told them to bugger off and put it in writing
                      April 7th:
                      Letter telling me I haven`t paid.
                      April 11th:
                      Letter wanting me to contact them urgently.
                      April 19th:
                      Letter , Notice sent because I am behind with payments.
                      April 19th:
                      Letter, Default Sum Notice.
                      April 20th:
                      Letter re them complying with s78.
                      "I must therefore inform you that we see no reason to enter into further correspondence with you about alleged CCA breaches. If you are not satisfied with this response, you may seek whatever legal redress you consider open to you"
                      They do not consider the account to be in dispute.
                      April 23rd:
                      Sent the following to them. Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Creditor Refusal to Accept UE Status
                      April 24th:
                      Letter from them. Contact their office urgently to discuss this account. RIGHTTTTTTT
                      May 10th:
                      Sending them the telephone harassment template letter.
                      May 25th:
                      Another Default Sum Notice.
                      May 25th:
                      Covering letter with a default notice. opps, think they did a royal f#ck up. Covering letter tells me a set number of days to remedy the default. Default notice also gives me a set number of days, no actual date.
                      June 14th:
                      Letter terminating the alleged CCA
                      July 6th:
                      Letter from Tesco "You must Pay" You have been issued with a Termination Notice and account has been passed to our recoveries team. To avoid further action pay now.
                      July 20th:
                      Letter telling me I still haven`t paid (I knew that) but it still not too late. They may have to take further action but prefer not to. If they don`t hear from me they will have no alternative. Contact us immediately.
                      31st July:
                      Letter saying "We are considering legal action to recover your debt" What this could mean, a CCJ or a Court Decree in Scotland. If you still don`t pay they may ask the court to enforce, take it from my wages, ( they will be lucky), or if a home owner etc. (house is now in OH`s name). We prefer to come to an arrangement with you to settle this debt.
                      7th August 2012:
                      Sent Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation letter.
                      17th August:
                      Another letter from them.

Further action to recover your debt

Due to the absence of an acceptable repayment arrangement and despite several attempts to contact you todiscuss this matter. we will shortly commence further action against you with the assistance of Debt Collection Agencies or Solicitors.

If you don`t make a payment or agree to a repayment plan within seven days, we will commence further action against you.
                      6th Sept:
                      Another letter from Tesco threatening further action and another 7 days to contact them
                      20th Sept:
                      Letter from AIC.
                      "The above account has been assigned to us from our client, Tesco Bank with regards to the non payment of the outstanding balance.
                      We are unaware of any reason for the non payment and we encourage you to contact our office immediately to resolve the outstanding matter in a timely manner."
                      24th Sept:
                      Account sold in dispute template sent to AIC
                      29th Sept:
                      Reply from AIC. Assholes didn`t read the letter I sent. They say as I`m requesting a copy of the CCA, Tesco Bank require a £1.00 fee and if I want statements another £10.00 fee both payments made payable to AIC.

Same envelope another letter from AIC with a copy of my letter attached. This one says I have to contact Tesco Bank for the statements and pay them as they are the legal owners of the debt.

27th March:
                      Letter from Fredrickson International, they have been instructed by Tesco Bank to collect
                      29th March:
                      Account in Dispute and In Writing Only, off to Freds
                      13th April:
                      Letter from Freds,informing me that I need to write to Tesco if I want info under s77-79 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 and send them £1. Account on hold for 14 days till I get the info.
                      30th April:
                      Letter to Freds in reply to their one dated 12th April
                      10th May:
                      Latest from Fred`s, thanking me for communicating with them. Matter referred to their client, will get back to me once they receive their instructions, Account on hold till then.
                      13th May:
                      Letter from Fred`s, thanking me for my letter dated 30th April. They have been advised that my request was cpmplied with in August 2012. All further queries regarding these documents must be sent directly to them and a fee may apply. Signed by Fredrickson International.
                      13th May:
                      Letter from Fred`s, thanking me for my letter dated 30th April. They have been advised that my request was cpmplied with in August 2012. All further queries regarding these documents must be sent directly to them and a fee may apply. Unsigned.
                      23rd May:
                      Another letter from Fred`s, ffs they don`t allow much time to respond.

Say they wrote recently and I have failed to send an adequate response. Clear the arrears immediately to prevent continued action to recover this (alleged) debt.
                      5th June:
                      Latest from Fred`s, Despite attempts to negotiate a settlement of the above account, we still do not have a current arrangement in place,
                      no chit sherlock
                      27th June:
                      Latest from Fred`s, despite previous correspondence I have failed
                      (miserably I might say) to discharge this debt with their client.
                      4th July:
                      Letter sent to Fred`s pointing out that I did not receive any information regarding a CCA request from Tesco in August 2012 for the alleged debt
                      9th Aug:
                      Letter from Fred`s Thanking me for mine of the 4th July, apologising for the delay in replying to me and that they have referred it to their client.
                      21st Sept:
                      Letter from Fred`s referring to my recent communication, Account on hold till they take instructions from their client and I`ll hear from them or the client in due course.
                      26th Sept:
                      Letter from Tesco informing me that Wescot are now dealing with this .
                      28th Sept:
                      Letter from Wescot, to avoid Wescot taking further action, gees yer dosh.
                      4th Oct:
                      Sent SWID and telephone harassment letter for good measure
                      10th Oct:
                      Letter from Wescot, FINAL NOTICE oh dear, Please do not ignore this letter as this could result in further action being taken to recover the debt (alleged)
                      18th Oct:
                      Letter from Wescot, Reduced Settlement Offer. to take advantage of this offer phone us. If unable to take up this offer we will consider a realistic repayment plan.
                      23rd Oct:
                      We acknowledge that you have raised a dispute on this account. On hold while they investigate.
                      28th Oct:
                      We refer to your recent communication. Having contacted our client thay have advised their legal department have confirmed they have not received a request for documentation under the 1974 Consumer Credit Act blah, blah. Account on hold for 21 days to allow me to make a request.
                      4th Nov:
                      Couple of lines to Wescot informing them that Tesco informed the last company of blood sucking leeches that they had replied to my CCA request in August 2012. Informed them this was a lie and they disappeared and you, Wescot now appeared. Also informed them I had proof of postage of the request I sent in Feb 2012
                      21st Nov:
                      Letter from Wescot acknowledging my letter of the 4th Nov. Contacting their client, may take several weeks and will contact me to advise the outcome.
                      25th Nov:
                      Letter from Wescot, ​Having contacted our client, they have advised that their legal department have not received your section 78 request.
                      3rd Dec:
                      Letter to Wescot informing them their client`s legal department seem to be having trouble with their records as I had made a s78 request and had a letter from Tesco acknowledging this.
                      21st Dec:
                      Letter from Wescot. "We understand that there may be many reasons why you have not responded to us in relation to this account".
                      30th Dec:
                      ​Letter to them re no contact and telephone harassment included for good measure.

30th Dec 2013:
                      Letter from Wescot threatening a doorstep visit, again saying I have not been in contact with them.
                      7th Jan:
                      Letter to Wescot Re more lies they sent me and included the Scottish doorstep letter just in case they try and steal it.
                      10th Jan:
                      Letter from Wescot, reply to mine of 30th dec. confirming all data processed by them is done so in a secure manner. We have removed your phone number as requested and please accept our apologies for any upset this may have caused.
                      10th Jan:
                      Second letter from them, again in reply to mine of the 30th Dec. Details have been passed to their Customer Relations team for a full investigation, where applicable all other activity surrounding the relevant file will be suspended until the matter is concluded.
                      11th Jan:
                      Another letter from them, re mine of the 7th Jan, "In order for this matter to be investigate we require a copy of your proof of posting, your request for information, along with a copy of the acknowlegement (their spelling) letter you received from Tesco Bank." They gave me 14 days.
                      30th Jan:
                      Letter from them, wow almost three pages.They are acting in good faith on the info supplied by Tesco.
                      6th Feb:
                      Letter to them with copy of CCA my request dated 10th Feb 2012
                      17th Feb:
                      Letter from Wescot acknowledging mine of the 6th I think, and that I have raised a dispute with the OC. They aren`t going to speak to me till this is investigated.
                      19th Feb:
                      Letter from Tesco Bank, they want a correct signature to allow them to continue with my request for information.
                      22nd Feb:
                      ​Letter from Wescot, account on hold till they contact their client, will be in touch.
                      22nd Mar:
                      ​Letter from Wescot thanking me for my patience and confirming that they are waiting further information from their client.
                      7th may :
                      12th May:
                      Letter from Wescot refering to my recent communication where I raised a dispute?? Account on hold till they get more info.
                      7th June:
                      Letter from Wescot, still searching for info and will get back to me in due course.
                      12th July:
                      16th July:
                      Letter from Tesco wanting a signature to allow them to continue with my request (of 6th Feb I think) which I ignored and never sent them a signature.
                      17th July:
                      Letter to Tesco - Demand of your Signature.
                      25th July:
                      Another from tesco in reply yo mine regarding demand for signature.

Thank you for requesting personal data held by Tesco Bank.Unfortunately, you`ve not provided a signature for to authorise your request and for us to verify your identity. To allow us to continue with your request, please return a copy of this letter with the correct signature. Should you not wish to provide a signature if you could provide the following documents for us to verify your identity.

A certified copy of a passport or driving license, for you.
                      An original recentutility bill or bank statement, for you.

or should it be easier please call us.
                      Morning All again,

busy post lol

latest from Tesco, think i`ll just ignore this one like I did when they asked for a signature in Feb 2014 and waste a few more months.

As usual willing to be guided if another way is available.

Many thanks for all the help and guidence received from the site.

TY
                      OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Morning All again,

busy post lol

latest from Tesco, think i`ll just ignore this one like I did when they asked for a signature in Feb 2014 and waste a few more months.

As usual willing to be guided if another way is available.

Many thanks for all the help and guidence received from the site.

TY
                        You could wait a week or so and then send this

Comment

Hi Deepie,

Many thanks for that, I`ll send it off in a few weeks.

TY
                          OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Hello everyone, been all quiet with me for a while.

Soon, very soon be having a nice xmas present, 2 accounts are statute barred end of this month and 1 other end of November. Hopefully I wont be jinxing myself.

Many, many thanks for all the help and advice we have received since finding Niddy and his team.

Looks like a very good xmas this year.

Many thanks
                            OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

fingers crossed Mehim

Comment

Thanks mrs d, hopefully they wont have time to do anything between now and then
                                OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Working...
                                X