GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script mehim's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mehim's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: mehim's UE Diary

Originally posted by Mehim View Post
    that MBNA one is my other half`s, it is on page 13 of my diary
    Is it this £14.5k debt in post # 496 last paid in 2012 so definitely not SB?

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post284500

Plan B x

Comment

Hi, yes I know it definitely
      isn`t SB, dam scanner wont work, will type the letter out and send it to you
      ************************************************** ***********************
      OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
      TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

yes I know it definitely isn`t SB, dam scanner wont work, will type the letter out and send it to you
        No need to type it out tonight. What does the last paragraph say? That's the bit where the meaningful threats are usually contained.

In the meantime let's assume it's a possible LBA so send that CCA request off pronto on Tuesday morning by recorded delivery.

Plan B x

Comment

Opps , sent the email twice

I will send another one Plan B with some history that went on in the background regarding this account
          OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
          TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

sent the email twice

I will send another one Plan B with some history that went on in the background regarding this account
            I've got your email. That letter does not look like a proper LBA to me.

Nevertheless it probably deserves a response since this is now a £16k debt and PRA can be a bit lively when it comes to issuing legal proceedings. They are talking about doing that.

Why not post the history on here so NIddy, all Mods and Site Team can see it. We work as a team

Plan B x

Comment

Hi PlanB,

I can put up what i sent you in the email but I don`t want to cause any ill feeling between anyone.

I was quite happy sitting on this account as I felt I always had the Claims Management Company to fall back on if the worst came to the worst.

Do you want me to still post this?
              OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

There's no ill feeling. Don't worry. It's just with two accounts things get easily confused

We just want to differentiate the two accounts as one is SB and as PRA are very claim happy. They don't do blind threats. They issue claims.
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy, We actually discussed this ages ago. lol you`re a busy man and prolly wont remember it.

Hi PlanB,

little bit of history regarding this account.

We used this to buy solar panels for the roof.

A claims management firm approached us regarding the company who supplied
                  these, informing us that we had a claim against the card company, MBNA, as
                  the panels were sold fraudulently.

I asked Niddy if Allaboutdebt would deal with this as I would rather that
                  they got the fee instead of the CMC wop would take 30% I think it was.

According to them we had a cast iron case and would win hands down, this
                  was
                  because of a refund policy we were promised which turned out to be false.

The Solar Panel company is now defunct and under investigation.

Niddy said that AAD couldn`t handle this but Paul might be able too.

I twice sent Paul the information but he never got back to me regarding it.

The CMC are still trying to get me to let them do the S?? canny mind the
                  number, which would give us a full refund on the card purchase.

That`s where it is at the moment.

Many thanks.
                  OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Mehim - yep remember now.

Let me ask Jo as she loves this type of work and she can then help AAD if she won for you
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I can put up what i sent you in the email but I don`t want to cause any ill feeling between anyone.
                      There no chance of any ill feeling between anyone on AAD. We're all on the same side

I like to share everything with my team mates in case I get run over by a bus or wiped out by a meteor falling from outer space. That way it's business as usual in my absence.

Plan B x

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                        Mehim - yep remember now.

Let me ask Jo as she loves this type of work and she can then help AAD if she won for you
                        emailed Jo and you. Please keep me updated. We won't mess around now - if we can help we will. We do not want a claim but if that happens then you'd likely win based on mis-sale argument as the same would apply if they accepted the missale pre-claim.

See what Jo says. Check emails

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                          There no chance of any ill feeling between anyone on AAD. We're all on the same side

I like to share everything with my team mates in case I get run over by a bus or wiped out by a meteor falling from outer space. That way it's business as usual in my absence.

Plan B x
                          Theres a few dca solicitors who want you dead right now. MKDP anyone

planB likes spanking banks in court

Comment

Mehim out of sheer curiosity what was wrong with the solar panels?

Or was nothing wrong with them but the refund option (should you have needed it) wasn't kosher even though you never needed to invoke it?

Like I say I'm being curious and it'll probably have nothing whatsoever to do with the MBNA credit card debt.

I'm just being plain nosey.

Plan B x
                            Last edited by PlanB; 25 May 2015, 10:43. Reason: typo - invoke not evoke

Comment

Hi,

They were sold on an agreement called 360 return. This was supposed to give us a full refund, think it was 5 years down the line.

This turned out to be false, so they appear to have been mis-sold to us.

They work great lol

The CMC say as we have the certificate for this, we will win hands down.

TY
                              OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Hi Niddy, got your email.

I am away tomorrow morning for a week.

Should I send a CCA request or leave that for now?

I can get the other half to sign one and put in a £1.00 postal order and get it sent off Tuesday morning (signed for)

Thanks for all the help.
                                OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Working...
                                X