GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script mehim's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mehim's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: mehim's UE Diary

Hi Vint,

many thanks for that, could you check post #598 and point me in the right direction for the reply if you are able too.

Many thanks
    Last edited by Mehim; 30 June 2013, 19:05.
    OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
    TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Hi Mehim,

You will find them here. http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...eiving-letters

Depends which reason they have not complied with s78

Looks like you have sent the missing PT's letter. If that is still the situation, you just need a one liner referring them to that letter. Also send a copy.
      Last edited by vint1954; 30 June 2013, 18:14.

Comment

many thanks Vint
        ************************************************** ***********************
        OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
        TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Originally posted by Mehim View Post
          Nationwide Credit Card

start : May 2004
          bal : £8,000 now £10,400, NOW £9443 Now £9445.46
          last full : 2012
          present :Not paying
          dca : None, Now KPR, Now Fredrickson, Now Wescot

Dec 14th
          Sent SAR to Nationewide.

Jan 5th
          Received a reply, same time asking me what I was actually looking for. Ignored that one.
          Jan 26th
          Received letter telling me to pick up the SAR contents from the local branch as they couldn`t compare my signature with their records.
          Jan 26th
          Collected incomplete SAR from local branch. Copy of an application form, no agreement.
          Jan 31st
          Sent a letter complaining about the uncompleted SAR and requesting the missing information.
          Feb 3rd
          Letter from nationwide in reply to me asking for a copy of the original CCA and the missing statements.
          "You have made reference to a signed original CCA, I am afraid I am uncertain as to what exactly you are referring to. The Consumer Credit Act (CCA) is an act of parliament and while all credit agreements are regulated by this, it is not a separate document Nationwide hold and therefore not classed as personal data that we would be in a position to provide.
          In respect of missing statements, Nationwide only hold copies of statements for a period of 6 years and therefore regret that we have no additional statements that we are able to provide."
          Feb 8th
          Reply sent re numpties letter from Nationwide. Also letter to chief exec making a complaint.

EMAILING NIDDY

Feb 10th
          CCA Request sent, bit late but what the hell. They will be even more confused than me.
          Feb 14th
          Reply from Chief Exec`s office re Numpties letter. Apologies but not a lot of anything else. Copy of the application form sent on it`s own yet again. Still waiting for a reply to the CCA request.
          Feb 16th
          Letter from NW re CCA request, will send to Niddy for his expert eye to look it over.

EMAILIN NIDDY

Niddy says and still

March 8th:
          Letter re late Payment. Opps they noticed I didn`t pay it.
          March 17th
          Letter re late payment.
          March 21st:
          Sent telephone harassment letter
          March 28th:
          Letter apologising for all the calls
          April 14th:
          Letter from them, Notice of Sums in Arrears. They recommend that I contact them to discuss matters. To make an immediate payment by card call the number given.
          April 18th:
          Letter received,

Collectors have been instructed to recover the debt you owe.

We have now instructed our collectors to visit your home and collect the amount outstanding and to discuss your financial situation. If you do not pay you will be served with a default notice. Ways to pay on the back of letter.
          First one is Card Payment.
          April 18th:
          Sent doorstep collection threat template letter.
          April 25th:
          Letter received with Default Notice
          May 4th:
          Letter with a Statement of Means form, wanting me to fill it in and return so they can assess my financial situation.
          May 16th:
          Final Demand, if I don`t contact them they will instruct KPR Debt Collectors to recover outstanding amount, they may do a doorstep visit and instruct solicitors to take legal action.
          May 27th:
          Letter from KPR, Final Notice hmmmmm, This is our final letter before legal action commences, as you have ignored previous letters regarding the outstanding sum
          June 12th:
          Letter to KPR Threat by Creditor Threat-o-gram LBA
          June 14th:
          Notice of sum in arrears received.
          June 27th:
          Undated letter from Nationwide informing me that Fredrickson Internation Ltd will now be carrying out the management of this account.
          July 4th:
          Letter from Fred`s. we want your money. "Payment can be accepted by debit card, credit card or cheque."
          July 5th:
          Sent "Account in Dispute" to Fred
          13th August:
          Letter from Freds saying account is on hold while they await instructions from the OC
          2nd Oct:
          Letter from Fred`s.They referred matter to client who confirmed that they do not hold a record of a documentation request made to them (Oh yes they do)
          4th Oct:
          One liner to Fred`s suggesting they contact their client as I have proof of postage and a signature accepting my request for the CCA
          18th Oct:
          Letter from Fred, Letter Before Action, dated 16th giving me 7 days to pay
          19th Oct:
          Sent to Fred`s Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
          26th Oct:
          Letter from Freds,

"We write further to your letter dated 19th October 2012, the content of which has been noted.
          We confirm that we are acting on the instructions of our client who believes the outstanding balance is lawfully due to them. We confirm that we are acting in good faith and all our actions have been lawful. We and our client deny harassment ans any such claim will be vigorously defended and you are put to strict proof of such serious allegations.
          We refer to our letter dated 1 October 2012, and reiterate that our client has no record of receiving a request for the documents under sections 77-79 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 from you, Please provide us with evidence of your request together with evidence that the statutory fee was cashed.
          In the event that a section 77-79 request has not in fact been or is unaccounted for please submit.resubmit your request to our client direct.
          We look forward to hearing from you with confirmation of your position within 14 days. Please note should we not hear from you within this time collection activity may resume."
          31st Oct:
          Letter to Freds, included copy of original CCA request, proof of posting and their acceptance of same. Also informed them I`d be invoicing them for £18.00 a letter for any more unnecessary ones I needed to send to them
          10th Nov:
          Letter from Freds.

"We thank you for your recent letter dated 31st October 2012 the contents of which we note but do not accept.
          We confirm that we are no longer instructed and the account has been returned to our client and our file is now closed.
          We further confirm that we have forwarded your letter to our client for their records and advise that as we have no retainer with you any future invoices will be rejected."
          13th Nov:
          Another letter from Freds,

"we refer to your recent communication.
          Please note we are no longer instructed in connection with this matter and have returned the account to our client."
          28th Nov:
          Letter from Nationwide.
          "We have received a letter from you, via Fredrickson International requesting a copy of the agreement for the above account"

EMAILING NIDDY

No changeSill

22nd April:
          Letter from Nationwide, informing me that Wescot Credit Services are now managing this one.
          29th April:
          Letter from Wescot, pay us, we want money.
          8th May:
          Letter to Wescot, sold in dispute.
          10th May:
          Letter from Wescot, FINAL DEMAND in oh so scary red letters.
          17th May:
          Letter from Wescot offering a 50% reduced settlement offer
          5th June:
          Letter from Wescot, The opportunity to take control of your outstanding balance.
          17th June:
          Letter from Wescot Advising me that they are gonna steal my doorstep through some crowd called Credit Security.I have a final opportunity to avoid referral to Credit Security.
          19th June:
          Letter to Wescot re leave me doorstep alone and a gentle reminder to read my letter of 18th May
          28th June:
          Letter from Credit Security Ltd, yippeeeee gonna have a visitor
          4th July:
          Doorstep theft threat letter to Credit Security.
          8th July:
          Letter from Wescot, hehe, they do not have a record of receiving correspondence dated 8th may from me. (tough titty, I have proof they signed for it)
          Good Afternoon Everyone,

I hope you are all doing well fighting the good fight.

Latest from Wescot, I was thinking about just sending them a wee note pointing out that I have proof of posting and a siggy from their company when they received it. Then just wait and see what comes back, I know i can send a copy of the letter too but I`d like to make them work if they want to take me and AAD on.

Look forward to any suggestions,

TY
          Last edited by Mehim; 8 July 2013, 14:44.
          OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Sounds like these jokers are clutching at straws here mate. Final demand letter and then 50% offer
            I'd be tempted to ignore this.
            When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

MBNA/Virgin Credit Card

start : Aug 2004
              bal : £6,000
              last full : Sept 2009
              present : not paying
              status : default. Copy of original Application. Unenforceable

dca : Experto Credite, Claim Management Consultants Now Aktiv Kapital

Feb 25th
              I contacted a Claims Management Company.
              Mar 15th
              I agreed to sign up for 3 cards.
              Mar
              Letter from CMC advising me claim was going ahead and not to sign anything from MBNA, to pass all correspondence from MBNA to them ASAP
              May 26th
              Letter from CMC saying nothing had been received from MBNA. They wrote telling them it was unenforceable as MBNA had not complied within the time limit. Told me I could stop paying but would get loads of hassle. I kept paying meantime.
              Loads of calls from MBNA which I stonewalled referring them to the CMC
              Aug 26th
              Letter from solicitors acting on behalf of the CMC informing me that they would be writing to MBNA asking for the account to be cancelled, if not they would be raising a court action.
              Oct 1st
              Letter from CMC saying they had the paperwork from MBNA and the agreement was unenforceable. Again said I could stop paying it but I would get loads of hassle and they would default me. I stopped paying.

Loads of call which I was happy dealing with.
              Jan 11th
              Threatened Default Notification.
              Feb 2nd
              Threatogram from MBNA CCJ, Sheriff Court etc.
              Feb 4th
              Nice letter offering help.
              March 8th
              Threatened default if I didn`t pay.
              April 3rd
              Notice of sum in arrears.
              April 8th
              Letter informing me that this would soon be written off as a bad debt and a default registered against me.
              April 15th
              Another letter (it is not too late to stop this happening). Threatened default and recovery action. Also calls offering discount.
              June 4th
              Default notice sent on the 4th, remedy date 22nd. On or after this date account will be terminated (Account actually sold to Experto 16th June). Got this from uncompleted SAR response from MBNA at a later date.
              June 30th
              Experto Credite appeared 30th June with a letter saying Varde Investments (Ireland) Ltd were now the legal owners. Asked me to call them.
              July 15th
              Experto offered to negotiate a favourable discounted settlement figure.
              Aug 18th
              Letter from Experto. We want your money.

Jan 21st
              HL Legal for experto 7 days to pay or else.
              March 29th
              Panic Stations Letter from accountancy firm informing me that the CMC dealing with this for me had gone down the tubes.
              March 30th
              letter to Accountants asking for my money back was ignored. Solicitor had already advised me there was no money.
              April 13th
              Bigger panic Letter from solicitors acting for the CMC, basically saying as there was no longer an indemnity , they could not advise me to go to court.
              April 15th
              HL Legal telling me they had instructions to issue proceeding at County Court.
              April 20th
              letter from me to CMC acting for me, returned, no longer there.
              April 25th:
              Experto threatogram re doorstep visit.
              I wrote to them advising what the CMC solicitor had said regarding winning in court.
              May 5th
              Experto wrote saying they would check with MBNA regarding my dispute.
              May 10th
              Took stock, decided after reading all the bumph from MBNA and friends that if they were so sure of their facts, they would have taken action 2 years ago. Decided to fight on.
              July 5th
              Experto wrote saying MBNA confirms that there is no dispute.
              Aug 18th:
              Sent SAR to MBNA asking for original agreement, statements and a lot more.
              Aug 23rd
              Letter from MBNA saying they were unable to locate the account, asked me for DOB etc.
              Aug 30th
              I replied giving some information to MBNA, also asked why they didn`t know who I was as all their mail came to the same address.
              Aug 25th
              Experto wrote regarding the SAR I sent MBNA informing me that they, Experto did not have the original agreement.
              Aug 26th
              Another threatened doorstep visit.
              Aug 31st:
              Letter to Experto re unavailable data.
              Sep 8th
              I must have mentioned a notice of assignment (never received).
              Got one from Experto on MBNA headed paper undated.an a letter on Experto headed paper undated saying they now owned the account.
              Sept 27th
              Letter from Experto saying Varde Investments (Ireland) Ltd own the account.
              Sept 27th
              Uncompleted SAR sent from Experto.
              Oct 14th
              Credit Management Consultants wrote saying the account had been escalated to them. Threatened doorstep visit.
              Oct 23rd
              I wrote to Credit Management telling them the account was in dispute.
              Oct 25th
              Uncompleted SAR received from MBNA.
              I wrote informing them there was no signed copy of an agreement only a signed application form. Threw Ezsias v Welsh Ministers (2007) at them.

Nov 2nd
              Disk with all calls to and from Experto.
              Nov 2nd
              Letter to CMC Account in dispute.
              Nov 2nd
              Letter to MBNA re missing items from SAR
              Nov 9th
              Experto replied to the above letter, Asking for my proposals re payment.
              Nov 16th
              Replied to Experto informing them still no original CCA.
              Nov 18th
              another letter from Experto apologising for their numpties telling me the agreement(which they don`t have) was enforceable when only a court could decide this.
              Nov 30th
              More threats from my new friend Credit Management Consultants. re Bailiff`s warrant, Attachment of earnings, Charging Order.

Jan:
              Experto called once and said in the convo that they didn`t know who Credit Management Consultants were. They mentioned a letter sent in December which I never got. They said they would now send it recorded delivery, I am still waiting.
              Jan 31st
              Further letter to MBNA re SAR
              Feb
              Still no further response from MBNA, I warned them I will be making a complaint to all the relevant authorities.

That is it to date.

EMAILING NIDDY

Feb 10th
              CCA Request sent, bit late but what the hell. They will be even more confused than me

Feb 24th
              No response to my CCA request. Ignoring till they respond.

Niddy says

March 12th:
              Letter from Akitiv Kapital. They have bought the account from Experto. I can clear the balance by paying with a card etc. lol
              March 13th:
              Letter sent to Aktiv, Account sold while in dispute.
              March 20th:
              Letter from Aktiv, account on hold till they get the information from the OC
              April 5th:
              Letter from Aktiv enclosing a copy of an application form and other pages.

Same copy that was received from MBNA and Experto, both included in partial SAR information. MBNA are still ignoring my CCA request sent February 10th this year.
              April 6th:
              Letter from Aktiv.
              "Aktiv Kapital Portfolio AS, Zug Branch Limited purchased the account from Varde Investments (Ireland) Ltd.
              We are Aktiv Kapital (UK) Limited and on behalf of the above we have requested Experto Credite to continue contacting you."

They also say I can clear the balance by several methods, one being by card payment.
              I assume I just ignore this crap as well.
              April 20th:
              Letter received from MBNA re cca and account statements. Telling me to contact Experto for the CCA and statements are £4.00 per copy, they enclosed a list of all transaction. Please call if you require copies of the statements.
              April 26th:
              Letter from Aktiv. They contacted Experto for copy statements!! I SAR`ed MBNA last August and never got the statements. Aktiv have sent statements fromJune 2009 to June 2010, I think this may be the period of time that Experto have had this account. They go on to say,
              They look forward to receiving my proposals for payment within 14 days. Should they receive no response, the account will be passed to their collections division for further action.
              3rd August:
              Sent another request for all the statements missing from my SAR
              9th August:
              Another reply re the incomplete SAR. Say they responded to it but they did not send the statements which I asked for in the SAR. tell me to contact Experto who purchased the account for information regarding their response (MBNA) to my section 78 requests. They still want me to pay £4 per copy statement. Want me to call if i still want the statements.

17th July:
              Letter from Aktiv with a £3700 gift voucher. llf
              Evening All,

got a letter from Aktiv re this disputed account.

God I`m in stitches, they have sent me a £3700 gift voucher which I can use if I pay them the other £2000

This is a genuine offer to settle and guaranteed to save me £3700

Hmmmmmmm, I wonder, not for long mind you, Niddy and his team got me a much better settlement. I`ll pass on this one.

My most grateful thanks to all the guys an gals who help the many folks who have found their way to this remarkable site.

Many, many thanks
              OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Nationwide Credit Card

Dec 14th
                Sent SAR to Nationewide.

Jan 5th
                Received a reply, same time asking me what I was actually looking for. Ignored that one.
                Jan 26th
                Received letter telling me to pick up the SAR contents from the local branch as they couldn`t compare my signature with their records.
                Jan 26th
                Collected incomplete SAR from local branch. Copy of an application form, no agreement.
                Jan 31st
                Sent a letter complaining about the uncompleted SAR and requesting the missing information.
                Feb 3rd
                Letter from nationwide in reply to me asking for a copy of the original CCA and the missing statements.
                "You have made reference to a signed original CCA, I am afraid I am uncertain as to what exactly you are referring to. The Consumer Credit Act (CCA) is an act of parliament and while all credit agreements are regulated by this, it is not a separate document Nationwide hold and therefore not classed as personal data that we would be in a position to provide.
                In respect of missing statements, Nationwide only hold copies of statements for a period of 6 years and therefore regret that we have no additional statements that we are able to provide."
                Feb 8th
                Reply sent re numpties letter from Nationwide. Also letter to chief exec making a complaint.

EMAILING NIDDY

Feb 10th
                CCA Request sent, bit late but what the hell. They will be even more confused than me.
                Feb 14th
                Reply from Chief Exec`s office re Numpties letter. Apologies but not a lot of anything else. Copy of the application form sent on it`s own yet again. Still waiting for a reply to the CCA request.
                Feb 16th
                Letter from NW re CCA request, will send to Niddy for his expert eye to look it over.

EMAILIN NIDDY

Niddy says and still

March 8th:
                March 17th
                Letter re late payment.
                March 21st:
                March 28th:
                April 14th:
                Letter from them, Notice of Sums in Arrears. They recommend that I contact them to discuss matters. To make an immediate payment by card call the number given.
                April 18th:
                Letter received,

We have now instructed our collectors to visit your home and collect the amount outstanding and to discuss your financial situation. If you do not pay you will be served with a default notice. Ways to pay on the back of letter.
                April 18th:
                April 25th:
                May 4th:
                Letter with a Statement of Means form, wanting me to fill it in and return so they can assess my financial situation.
                May 16th:
                Final Demand, if I don`t contact them they will instruct KPR Debt Collectors to recover outstanding amount, they may do a doorstep visit and instruct solicitors to take legal action.
                May 27th:
                Letter from KPR, Final Notice hmmmmm, This is our final letter before legal action commences, as you have ignored previous letters regarding the outstanding sum
                June 12th:
                June 14th:
                June 27th:
                Undated letter from Nationwide informing me that Fredrickson Internation Ltd will now be carrying out the management of this account.
                July 4th:
                Letter from Fred`s. we want your money. "Payment can be accepted by debit card, credit card or cheque."
                July 5th:
                13th August:
                Letter from Freds saying account is on hold while they await instructions from the OC
                2nd Oct:
                Letter from Fred`s.They referred matter to client who confirmed that they do not hold a record of a documentation request made to them (Oh yes they do)
                4th Oct:
                One liner to Fred`s suggesting they contact their client as I have proof of postage and a signature accepting my request for the CCA
                18th Oct:
                19th Oct:
                26th Oct:
                Letter from Freds,

"We write further to your letter dated 19th October 2012, the content of which has been noted.
                We confirm that we are acting on the instructions of our client who believes the outstanding balance is lawfully due to them. We confirm that we are acting in good faith and all our actions have been lawful. We and our client deny harassment ans any such claim will be vigorously defended and you are put to strict proof of such serious allegations.
                We refer to our letter dated 1 October 2012, and reiterate that our client has no record of receiving a request for the documents under sections 77-79 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 from you, Please provide us with evidence of your request together with evidence that the statutory fee was cashed.
                In the event that a section 77-79 request has not in fact been or is unaccounted for please submit.resubmit your request to our client direct.
                We look forward to hearing from you with confirmation of your position within 14 days. Please note should we not hear from you within this time collection activity may resume."
                31st Oct:
                Letter to Freds, included copy of original CCA request, proof of posting and their acceptance of same. Also informed them I`d be invoicing them for £18.00 a letter for any more unnecessary ones I needed to send to them
                10th Nov:
                Letter from Freds.

"We thank you for your recent letter dated 31st October 2012 the contents of which we note but do not accept.
                We confirm that we are no longer instructed and the account has been returned to our client and our file is now closed.
                We further confirm that we have forwarded your letter to our client for their records and advise that as we have no retainer with you any future invoices will be rejected."
                13th Nov:

Please note we are no longer instructed in connection with this matter and have returned the account to our client."
                28th Nov:
                Letter from Nationwide.
                "We have received a letter from you, via Fredrickson International requesting a copy of the agreement for the above account"

EMAILING NIDDY

No changeSill

22nd April:
                Letter from Nationwide, informing me that Wescot Credit Services are now managing this one.
                29th April:
                8th May:
                10th May:
                17th May:
                5th June:
                Letter from Wescot, The opportunity to take control of your outstanding balance.
                17th June:
                Letter from Wescot Advising me that they are gonna steal my doorstep through some crowd called Credit Security.I have a final opportunity to avoid referral to Credit Security.
                19th June:
                Letter to Wescot re leave me doorstep alone and a gentle reminder to read my letter of 18th May
                28th June:
                4th July:
                8th July:
                Letter from Wescot, hehe, they do not have a record of receiving correspondence dated 8th may from me. (tough titty, I have proof they signed for it)
                14th July:
                Letter to Wescot sending them a copy of proof of posting and the electronic sig they gave for receiving my letter of the 8th May.
                18th July:
                Letter from Credit Security Ltd in reply to my doorstep threat dated 4th July. They are unable to come collect my doorstep as they are no longer instructed in this matter.
                Afternoon All,

yipee my doorstep is saved again lol. they wont be coming for it. Seems Credit Security have been sacked by Wescot.

Also got the same letter of apology from MKDP regarding B/Card nos 2 & 4. They are still awaiting information from thier client lol.

Many thanks for all the help given.
                OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Now you cane safely red lead your doorstep

Comment

Afternoon All,

got another letter from Wescot re Nationwide. Acknowledging that I had raised a request with Nationwide. This is in response to my last letter to them.

They say it might take a few weeks to sort out lol.

The longer the better.

Again, many thanks for all the help and support.
                    OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Nationwide Credit Card

Dec 14th
                      Sent SAR to Nationewide.

Jan 5th
                      Jan 26th
                      Jan 26th
                      Jan 31st
                      Feb 3rd
                      Feb 8th

EMAILING NIDDY

Feb 10th
                      Feb 14th
                      Feb 16th

EMAILIN NIDDY

Niddy says and still

March 8th:
                      March 17th
                      Letter re late payment.
                      March 21st:
                      March 28th:
                      April 14th:
                      April 18th:
                      Letter received,

April 18th:
                      April 25th:
                      May 4th:
                      May 16th:
                      May 27th:
                      June 12th:
                      June 14th:
                      June 27th:
                      July 4th:
                      July 5th:
                      13th August:
                      2nd Oct:
                      4th Oct:
                      18th Oct:
                      19th Oct:
                      26th Oct:
                      Letter from Freds,

31st Oct:
                      10th Nov:
                      Letter from Freds.

13th Nov:

28th Nov:
                      Letter from Nationwide.

EMAILING NIDDY

No changeSill

22nd April:
                      29th April:
                      8th May:
                      10th May:
                      17th May:
                      5th June:
                      17th June:
                      19th June:
                      28th June:
                      4th July:
                      8th July:
                      14th July:
                      Letter to Wescot sending them a copy of proof of posting and the electronic sig they gave for receiving my letter of the 8th May.
                      18th July:
                      Letter from Credit Security Ltd in reply to my doorstep threat dated 4th July. They are unable to come collect my doorstep as they are no longer instructed in this matter.
                      25th July:
                      Letter from Wescot acknowledging that I have raised a request for documentation and it may take several weeks to get the information back from their client.
                      3 Aug:
                      Letter from Wescot re Credit Card Agreement. They say Nationwide sent me a copy in November 2012. Pay us the money.
                      Good Morning my fellow fighters,

I hope everyone is coping well. Got another epistle from Wescot.

They say Nationwide sent me a copy of my CCA Last year, they did and the boss said still

Wesot say that if i believe i still have a valid dispute, I should contact them with the details within the next 14 days or they are gonna get heavy with me.

I am shaking in me boots.

God the courage i now have after being diverted to AAD from another place.

I`d be grateful for some help in what to send these parasites back in reply to their latest .

Many thanks.
                      OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

I'd pop this one

http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...e-cca-received

have a read through first and make sure it's suitable for your particular circumstances

Comment

Good morning everyone,

I hope we are all coping well.

I have updated Nationwide and Tesco, both are now waiting on the DCA scum contacting their client for further information.

Many, many thanks for all the help I and everyone else is receiving from this brilliant site.

Thank you.
                          OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

CITI Credit Card

start : Nov 2005
                            bal : £7,000 Now £7900+
                            last full : Sept 2009
                            present : not paying

dca : OPUS Now Cabot

Feb 25th
                            I contacted a Claims Management Company.
                            Mar 15th
                            I agreed to sign up for 3 cards.
                            Mar
                            Letter from CMC advising me claim was going ahead and not to sign anything from CITI, to pass all correspondence from CITI to them ASAP
                            May 26th
                            Letter from CMC saying nothing had been received from CITI. They wrote telling them it was unenforceable as CITI had not complied within the time limit. Told me I could stop paying but would get loads of hassle. I kept paying meantime.
                            Loads of calls from CITI which I stonewalled referring them to the CMC
                            Aug 26th
                            Letter from solicitors acting on behalf of the CMC informing me that they would be writing to CITI asking for the account to be cancelled, if not they would be raising a court action.
                            Oct 1st
                            Letter from CMC saying they had the paperwork from CITI and the agreement was unenforceable. Again said I could stop paying it but I would get loads of hassle and they would default me. I stopped paying

Jan 23rd
                            Letter asking for payment.
                            Jan 29th
                            Letter informing me that the complaint was dealt with, also a copy letter sent to the CMC informing them why the case was closed.
                            Feb 3rd
                            Letter for payment and informing me that service fees were being added.
                            Feb 23rd
                            Letter asking for payment within 7 days.
                            March 23rd
                            Letter Pending Default.
                            April 9th
                            Letter informing me of account transferring to CC Asset Management Ltd (CCAM)CITI would service the account until the transfer takes place.
                            May 5th
                            Letter from CITI defaulting the account dated 5th, remedy date 28th
                            May 27th
                            Cabot welcoming letter, informing me that they have bought my account that I held with OPUS Credit Card??
                            June 4th
                            CITI Terminated the agreement.
                            June 25th
                            Collect Direct demanding payment within 4 days on behalf of CITI
                            June 30th
                            Cabot asking for information regarding my query (think I answered the phone to them).
                            July 2nd
                            Personal Rep letter from Collect Direct, 5 days to pay.
                            July 15th
                            Collect Direct saying they are not going to enter into protracted correspondence with me, I should contact them and that CITI is prepared to offer a substantial discount to settle this account.
                            July 28th
                            HL Legal acting on behalf of Collect Direct who are acting on behalf of CITI give me 7 days to pay or they recommend to their client court action.

March 29th
                            Panic Stations Letter from accountancy firm informing me that the CMC dealing with this for me had gone down the tubes.
                            March 30th
                            Letter to Accountants asking for my money back was ignored. Solicitor had already advised me there was no money.
                            April 13th
                            Bigger panic Letter from solicitors acting for the CMC, basically saying as there was no longer an indemnity, they could not advise me to go to court.
                            April 20th
                            Letter from me to CMC, that went bust, returned, no longer there.
                            May 10th
                            Took stock, decided after reading all the bumph from MBNA and friends that if they were so sure of their facts, they would have taken action 2 years ago. Decided to fight on.
                            Aug 18th
                            Sent SAR to CITI
                            Aug 24th
                            Letter from CITI they dont know who I am.
                            Aug 30th
                            Sent them name and DOB
                            Sept 20th
                            Letter from Cabot, telling me they acquired the original Credit Agreement from OPUS Credit Card. Included was a copy of an OPUS credit card agreement with a card number I had never seen before.
                            Sept 23rd
                            Letter from OPUS thanking me for my SAR?? Also included was a copy letter dated 10th August from them informing me that I could not send a SAR to CITI
                            Oct 3rd
                            Letter from Cabot putting the account on hold for 14 days.
                            Oct 17th
                            Sent Cabot a letter regarding the ones I had received from them, informed them I had never had an account with OPUS, never sent them a SAR
                            Oct 17th
                            Sent letter to OPUS pointing out the early dated one, informing them I would be taking no instructions from them on who I could send a SAR to. Also pointed out that this account was in dispute.
                            Oct 19th
                            Letter from Cabot saying they believe the information sent resolves the dispute, account on hold a further 14 days.
                            Oct 21st
                            Letter from OPUS regarding my complaint.
                            Oct 23rd
                            Letter sent to Cabot warning them that I may initiate legal action if they choose to ignore my dispute and attempt enforcement.
                            Oct 24th
                            Letter from Cabot confirming that they bought the account may 13th and any dispute is with them. Also included another copy of the OPUS agreement.
                            Oct26th: Letter from OPUS saying they bought the account from CITI in March
                            TO BE CONTINUED LATER

Oct 31st
                            Letter from Cabot saying they have contacted Bank of Scotland (OPUS) for a copy of the agreement
                            Nov 2nd
                            Sent letter to data controller at CITI regarding no reply to my SAR
                            Nov 8th
                            Letter from Cabot apologising for delay in replying as original lender (CITI, OPUS, Bank of Scotland??? take your pick)was having a delay in retrieving the info.

OPUS called and asked me to verbally request a SAR from them which I did.

Nov 29th
                            Uncomplete SAR received from OPUS which included a recon OPUS agreement. It also had this in the letter,

"I hope the information that I have provided you will assist you and be beneficial with your current dispute with CITI."

Card number different from the CITI number. Also a recon copy agreement from CITI
                            Dec 1st
                            Letter from Cabot apologising for the delay in getting the requested information. "We shall continue to request the information from the original lender."
                            Dec 13th
                            More SAR information from OPUS.Statements from Feb 2006. Amazingly, Citi stopped sending statements may 2010, OPUS show them for Oct/Nov 2010 from CITI and then shows statements from OPUS from Jan 2011 to Nov 2011 none of which show penalty interest and none off which I have ever seen before. None of the statements have been sent to me since May 2010

Jan 17th
                            Letter from Cabot with a recon agreement from OPUS with their card number I have never had. Also a sheet showing penalty interest being added monthly since may 2011. Also referring to my s78 request.
                            Jan 31st
                            Letter to CITI regarding my SAR giving them 14 days to send the information or I report them for non-compliance.
                            Jan 31st
                            Letter to Cabot pointing out it was their Data Controller who asked me to verbally request a SAR from them, it was not under s78. Asked them to kindly reply to my SAR to CITI which they now appeared to have. Gave them 14 days or reporting them for non-compliance.
                            Jan 31st
                            Letter to Data Controller at OPUS pointing out the information I had specifically asked for in the SAR to CITI which they also now seemed to have a copy off.Also about the miraculous statements which they had conjured up, asked for an explanation regarding these mysterious statements. Gave him 14 days to reply and informed him I would be complaining to all the relevant authorities regarding these matters.
                            Feb 7th
                            Letter from cabot asking for a tenner for a SAR. Just going to write back telling them to get stuffed that as they know the account is in dispute. Should I be sending CITI another dispute letter re the ignored SAR
                            Feb 10th
                            CCA Request sent to CITI, bit late but what the hell. They will be even more confused than me.
                            Feb 11th
                            Reply from OPUS re incomplete SAR. they have me confused now. Told me the reason I never got statements during part of 2010 was I had a zero balance lol. I stopped paying in 2009 hmmmmmm
                            Feb 11th
                            Letter to Cabot re information not being supplied by all concerned.

EMAILING NIDDY

Feb 11th
                            Letter to Cabot telling them to get stuffed re another tenner for a SAR
                            Feb 12th: Letter sent to Opus re UE from Templates.
                            Feb16th
                            Letter from Opus, They are unable to trace a copy of the signed application form and rabbiting on about their procedure has always been to obtain a signature before entering into an agreement. I never had a card with Opus, they bought an account from CITI.

EMAILING NIDDY

Niddy says

Feb 20th
                            Email from Cabot,

"The Cabot Financial Group recently bought the account you held with Opus Credit Card and we`ve tried contact previously. It`s now vital that you contact us urgently to discuss your account.

If you don`t contact us to agree a suitable repayment plan we`ll have to move your account to the next stage of our collections process."
                            Feb 21st
                            Sent account in dispute letter to Cabot with a copy of the letter from OPUS.
                            Feb 21st
                            Reply from Cabot advising me that they sent a recon true copy of the agreement in January which for the avoidance of doubt complies with the Consumer Credit etc. Still asking for payment.

Feb 24th
                            Incomplete response to my CCA request. Ignoring till they respond.

Feb 28th:
                            Another letter from Cabot. A Final Response. Letter at post #87
                            Feb 29th
                            Final response template letter sent to Cabot.
                            March 15th:
                            Letter from Cabot which included a copy of the letter at post #87. They again say that they wont be corresponding with me in relation to this matter. Oh dear it is now nearly £8000 they want from me.
                            July 25th:
                            Letter from CITI, lol, Further to their letter dated 24th August 2011 they are still unable to identify an account with the details furnished and ask again for my full name etc. They want another tenner as they returned my original one.
                            July 28th:
                            Replied with a copy of the 30th August letter along with proof of posting and their signature accepting the letter.
                            16th Oct:
                            Letter from CITI enclosing statements for the account they couldn`t find.

7th Feb:
                            Letter from Cabot informing me that they recently bought the account that I held with Opus and we have tried to contact you??
                            16th Feb:
                            Letter to Cabot informing them the dispute is still ongoing.
                            1st March:
                            Letter from Cabot "Please call urgently and speak to one of their helpful customer advisors (SIC) regarding this account."
                            5th May:
                            Letter from Cabot offering 30% discount if I respond within 30 days from the day of the letter which is actually 26th April, yet received only today.
                            25th June:
                            Letter from Cabot telling me I owe money and they want a commitment to repay. If not they are going to move it to the next stage of their collection process.
                            30th Aug:
                            Letter from FIRE. NOTIFICATION OF INSTRUCTION TO COLLECT. due to my failure to pay this
                            (alleged) debt, FIRE have been instructed by their client, CABOT FINANCIAL, to recover the full outstanding balance.
                            Evening All, I hope all is well.

Latest regarding CITI, well originally them lol.

They have set FIRE onto me. Do I send them a sold in dispute?

Many thanks in advance for all the help given on this fantastic site.
                            OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Nationwide Credit Card

Dec 14th
                              Sent SAR to Nationewide.

Jan 5th
                              Jan 26th
                              Jan 26th
                              Jan 31st
                              Feb 3rd
                              Feb 8th

EMAILING NIDDY

Feb 10th
                              Feb 14th
                              Feb 16th

EMAILIN NIDDY

Niddy says and still

March 8th:
                              March 17th
                              Letter re late payment.
                              March 21st:
                              March 28th:
                              April 14th:
                              April 18th:
                              Letter received,

April 18th:
                              April 25th:
                              May 4th:
                              May 16th:
                              May 27th:
                              June 12th:
                              June 14th:
                              June 27th:
                              July 4th:
                              July 5th:
                              13th August:
                              2nd Oct:
                              4th Oct:
                              18th Oct:
                              19th Oct:
                              26th Oct:
                              Letter from Freds,

31st Oct:
                              10th Nov:
                              Letter from Freds.

13th Nov:

28th Nov:
                              Letter from Nationwide.

EMAILING NIDDY

No changeSill

22nd April:
                              29th April:
                              8th May:
                              10th May:
                              17th May:
                              5th June:
                              17th June:
                              19th June:
                              28th June:
                              4th July:
                              8th July:
                              14th July:
                              18th July:
                              25th July:
                              Letter from Wescot acknowledging that I have raised a request for documentation and it may take several weeks to get the information back from their client.
                              3 Aug:
                              Letter from Wescot re Credit Card Agreement. They say Nationwide sent me a copy in November 2012. Pay us the money.
                              6thAug:
                              all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...e-cca-received tweaked and sent to Wescot.
                              18th AUg:
                              Letter from Wescot, re mine of the 6th. Everything on hold till they contact their client.
                              31st Aug:
                              Letter from Wescot,
                              We refer to your recent communication regarding the above account, please find enclosed copy application form as requested. Payment is now required.
                              Busy weekend for me lol. Latest from Wescot, they have sent another copy of the application form which Niddy deemed each time he has seen it. Nothing else with it except the covering letter wanting payment.
                              Not too sure what i should respond with to this.

Again any advice gratefully received.

TY
                              OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

yup sold in dispute for the first one

Why is the other one UE?

Comment

Working...
                                X