GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script mehim's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mehim's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: mehim's UE Diary

There's no rush. Send a CCA for now yea
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

ok will do, I wont see her but I`ll leave the letter and what she needs to do with it.

again many, many thanks
      ************************************************** ***********************
      OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
      TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Ok have a good trip - freedom
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Evening All,

received a reply from PRA regarding OH`s ex MBNA card. Post #235 Looks like a copy of what we got before, which was originally enforceable but was then unenforceable due to wrong terms and conditions.

Will send it to Niddy for his expert eye and see what he thinks.

Many thanks
          OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
          TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Hi Folks,

finally got the information to Niddy and also sent some info to Jo.

Regarding the OH`s stuff from PRA, should send of the missing prescribed terms and conditions?

They have only included the ones from inception, well the ones they want me to believe are the originals.

Many thanks
            OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Also received another discount voucher from PRA regarding my virgin/mbna account which is happily SB.

Filed it and keeping quiet till I need to inform them regarding this.

Many thanks.
              OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Originally posted by Mehim View Post
                Mehim OH Card

Type : MBNA Credit Card, now Aktiv Kapital
                Start : Nov 1995
                Bal : £14,500.00 NOW £16,000
                Last Full : 2012
                Present : Not Paying

DCA: Transcom, MKPD, Aktiv Kapital

April 16th:
                CCA request sent.
                May 4th:
                CCA received.

E Mailing Niddy

May 5th:
                One for the record book, a 1995 MBNA agreement that is
                Now I am having to explain why hers is enforceable and mine aren`t.
                May 9th:
                Missing PT`s letter sent.

E Mailing Niddy
                May 13th:
                Ya Beauty, Niddy says wrong terms.
                June 22nd:
                Letter saying this hasn`t been paid, Been a few calls too but I just tell them "in writing only" and hang up
                July 12th:
                Letter with Notice of Sum in Arrears
                July 12th:
                Letter thanking me for one sent 9th May Missing PT`s. saying the documents supplied do comply (not according to the boss hehe) They are satisfied it is kosher and will administer it as normal. They want the OH`s money. Forgot to say that they say they state "We can also confirm that we have not provided you with a reconstituted copy"
                July 13th:
                Letter re card is in arrears. One comment in this one is "If you do not have a debit card that allows you to make an online or telephone payment, you can use one of the other payment methods detailed in your monthly statement" One of which is pay by credit card.
                July 19th:
                Letter saying OH is in breach of agreement and a decision has been taken to restrict the account.
                July 27th:
                Letter from MBNA saying 2 missed payments so they are registering this with the credit reference agencies. They still want money.
                10th August:
                Both Telephone harassment and the new Scottish doorstep collection letters sent
                15th August:
                3 letters from MBNA sending copies of the last 4 months statements
                17th August:
                Letter informing OH she is 3 months in arrears.
                21st August:
                Letter from MBNA saying they are currently investigating the complaint, re calls I think. Keven called twice yesterday and twice was told to F*ck Off as I told lies lol
                8th Sept:
                Letter asking me to contact them as they would like to offer assistance to prevent the termination of the agreement
                12th Sept:
                Notice of sum in arrears, no Office of fair Trading Information sheet included which they say is.
                12th Sept:
                Letter apologising for the delay in responding to my complaint re telephone calls. They will issue a response by 8th October 2012
                14th Sept:
                LOL Final response letter responding to the telephone calls complaint. They also ask for income/expenditure information.
                7th Nov:
                Letter from MBNA with a Default Notice.
                10th Nov:
                Letter with a Notice of sum in arrears

14th Jan:
                Letter from them informing that this Credit Agreement has now been terminated.
                13th Feb:
                Letter from them saying they have terminated the account and decided to sell it to another company.
                Sold to Aktiv Kapital AS Zug Branch
                2nd March:
                Letter from Aktiv informing me they have purchased this account from MBNA (silly tits). They have requested Transcom to manage the account.
                15th March:
                Letter from Transcom, big scarey red letters, lol, Failure to respond by 26th March 2013 may result in further action being taken against you. This may include instructing Scotcall our doorstep collection agents, to visit your home and collect debt personally.
                Must be a real brave collector is all I can say.
                16th March:
                Account in Dispute and Doorstep collection letter sent.
                23th March:
                Letter from Transcom, they have queried their client and requested the information I require ?? They are waiting for a reply and will get back to me.
                29th March:
                Letter to Transcom, In Writing Only.
                27th Oct:
                Letter from Aktiv
                "We have written several times (LIARS) and also increased the amount of discount we offered you, yet you have still failed to respond. OMG they are setting CCS onto me. If I don`t contact them by the 9th they will unleash the dogs.
                10th Nov:
                Telephone Harassment letter to Aktiv along with SWID.
                19th Nov:
                Letter from Aktiv. I can confirm that your account has been recalled from our agents, your telephone number has been removed and your account will now be handled by Aktiv Kapital.

Account on hold till they contact MBNA for relevant documentation.

22nd Mar:
                Letter from Aktiv re my letter 17th march 2010 ?? Please find enclosed a true copy of the executed agreement, statements of account and NOD as requested.

Will email agreement to Niddy.
                18th Apr:
                ​Another letterfrom Aktiv refering to their letter dated 20th march, seems they aren`t happy at not getting a reply.
                13th Dec:
                Letter advising change of name from Aktiv to PRA Group

14th Feb:
                Letter from PLetter offering up to £3193.74 discount voucherRA, "We are pleased that we have been able to talk to you about your account with us - thank you for that" LYING SCUM, we spoke to no-one
                14th April:
                Letter offering up to £3193.74 discount voucher. Filed
                12th May:
                2 letters, first is a statement of account.
                Second tells me PRA group purchased the account from MBNA
                (lol bottom of this letter tells me "On 5th November 2014 Aktiv Kapital (UK) Limited changed its name to PRA Group (UK) Limited" Account is being managed by their Investigations and Litigation Department to look at your outstanding debt for possible Litigation recovery.
                30th May:
                reply to CCA request. Looks same as we had before but will upload it to Niddy. Again not a very good copy from them.
                23rd July.
                Letter from PRA Group. Disappointed that they never got a reply. Now sending it on to an external field scumbag operating for Credit Security Ltd. They also included another offer of discount in the same letter.
                15th Aug.
                First letter from Credit Security Ltd. They have also been calling the mobile and house numbers.
                19th Aug.
                Sent missing P,T & C`s to PRA
                Sent Telephone harassment letter to Credit Security Ltd.
                Sent Scottish doorstep letter to Credit Security Ltd.
                Hello folks,

been busy in the real life and have now arranged to send some letters out to PRA and the new scumbags on the block.

I still haven`t heard back from Jo regarding this account but I know she is busy and has been away in sunnier climes.

Many thanks for all the help we have received on this excellent site.

Onwards and upwards as they say lol

All the bets.
                OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Originally posted by Mehim View Post
                  I still haven`t heard back from Jo regarding this account but I know she is busy and has been away in sunnier climes.
                  I haven't read back through your thread (sorry) but can you tell me about Jo's involvement in this.

PRA fight dirty so let's stay on top of this situation.

Has PRA instructed solicitors to deal with your account?

Why is Jo involved? I'm not seeing a claim on the system but I may be wrong.

Plan B x

Comment

Hi, Plan B,

no there isn`t a claim so far. Jo was looking at reclaiming cash from MBNA, mis sold goods which were paid for by credit card. Solar panels might ring a bell lol.

No worry here at my end. PRA said they were out sourcing it to some bunch of clowns who have started telephoning and are threatening the doorstep.

They are still offering discount at the same time as sending in the clowns.

Cheers
                    OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Hiya - sorry she's away till end of month. Please send me a PM around 28th to remind me and I'll chase Jo. I totally forgot. My bad. Sorry.

Comment

Hi Niddy,

it isn`t a problem mate. The CMC have started contacting us again still trying to get us to sign up with them. Crafty devils used a number from our area last time but I fobbed them off using holidays as an excuse.

I did email the copy of the agreement that PRA sent to us in response to our CCA request. It was all the same stuff as we got from MBNA which you said had terms from the wrong year as the ones from conception so I never worried about not getting a reply, I know you are usually snowed under.

I have sent of a missing prescribed terms to PRA and the telephone harassment letter along with leave my doorstep alone to CRL.

I used the Scottish doorstep one from the past.

Hope i have been a good boy lol

All the best
                        OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Spot on mate. Look at AAD+ - Milliesmadmoth - we beat the Scottish system yesterday

Comment

Good evening fellow fighters,

I have 2 Barclay accounts now been assigned to Hoist with Robinson Way trying to collect. Barclay card No2 post #6 and Barclay card 4 post #8

I see quite a few folks saying the same has happened with them. Robinson`s has given me 4 options with each account for repayment plans, I`m opting for no 4 which asks me how much Ican afford, my answer to that is zilch lol

I will ignore these till the next letter and will then pop off a SWID to both sets of sharks.

Many thanks for all the help generously given on the forum.

Thank you
                            OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

I can only assume that I will get the same letter eventually.

Comment

These are generally accounts which MKDP have said are UE (possibly iron mountain fire that ruined lots of Barclays agreements) - so let me have a chat to a few people about this as I'm not sure sending the same template is much good.

Ill post an announcement in the coming days

Comment

Working...
                                X