GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script mehim's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mehim's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: mehim's UE Diary

Hi SA,

lol they dont get to me, I just piss them off asking obscure questions, telling them I need the info to comply with the DPA before I can let the OH speak to them. Good fun and very therapeutic for me.

SaV, many thanks, I had my letters ready to post but will replace the telphone harassment one with the one you have suggested. That should make them sit up and take notice.

Many thanks for all the help received.
    OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
    TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Evening Everone,

I got the same letter from MKRR regarding barclaycard Nos 2 and 4. Final Notice ect.

Will wait for the next one unless anyone thinks otherwise.

All the best
      ************************************************** ***********************
      OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
      TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post
        Hi

I'd also consider the telephone harassment letter that Paul put together as it uses the recent case of Roberts v Bank Of Scotland in regards to unwanted telephone calls.

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post343262

Best
        SnV
        Yep, good shout S&V

Comment

Originally posted by Mehim View Post
          Evening Everone,

I got the same letter from MKRR regarding barclaycard Nos 2 and 4. Final Notice ect.

Will wait for the next one unless anyone thinks otherwise.

All the best
          So long as it's not an LBA, just wait it out for now

Comment

Hi Vint,

Letter from them for both accounts was as follows:-

Dear Mr,
            FINAL NOTICE

As you have not taken up our offer for help, we have no option but for your account to now be referred to Keynes Collections for litigation consideration to resolve this on our behalf.

They may commence litigation against you which will increase the amount payable due to costs incurred. Should the matter proceed they could take a charge against your property (if you are a homeowner) or have monies deducted directly from your salary (if you are employed).

It is not too late to resolve this matter, please contact us immediately to allow us to help you avoid this.

Yours sincerely,

MK Rapid Recoveries.

Thank you, I don`t think it is an LBA but will take any suggestions regarding this point.
            Last edited by Mehim; 20 November 2013, 12:07.
            OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Standard threats but I would send http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...nce-litigation
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Mehim OH Card

Type : MBNA Credit Card, now Aktiv Kapital
                Start : Nov 1995
                Bal : £14,500.00 NOW £16,000
                Last Full : 2012
                Present : Not Paying

DCA: Transcom, MKPD, Aktiv Kapital

April 16th:
                CCA request sent.
                May 4th:
                CCA received.

E Mailing Niddy

May 5th:
                One for the record book, a 1995 MBNA agreement that is
                Now I am having to explain why hers is enforceable and mine aren`t.
                May 9th:
                Missing PT`s letter sent.

E Mailing Niddy
                May 13th:
                Ya Beauty, Niddy says wrong terms.
                June 22nd:
                Letter saying this hasn`t been paid, Been a few calls too but I just tell them "in writing only" and hang up
                July 12th:
                Letter with Notice of Sum in Arrears
                July 12th:
                Letter thanking me for one sent 9th May Missing PT`s. saying the documents supplied do comply (not according to the boss hehe) They are satisfied it is kosher and will administer it as normal. They want the OH`s money. Forgot to say that they say they state "We can also confirm that we have not provided you with a reconstituted copy"
                July 13th:
                Letter re card is in arrears. One comment in this one is "If you do not have a debit card that allows you to make an online or telephone payment, you can use one of the other payment methods detailed in your monthly statement" One of which is pay by credit card.
                July 19th:
                Letter saying OH is in breach of agreement and a decision has been taken to restrict the account.
                July 27th:
                Letter from MBNA saying 2 missed payments so they are registering this with the credit reference agencies. They still want money.
                10th August:
                Both Telephone harassment and the new Scottish doorstep collection letters sent
                15th August:
                3 letters from MBNA sending copies of the last 4 months statements
                17th August:
                Letter informing OH she is 3 months in arrears.
                21st August:
                Letter from MBNA saying they are currently investigating the complaint, re calls I think. Keven called twice yesterday and twice was told to F*ck Off as I told lies lol
                8th Sept:
                Letter asking me to contact them as they would like to offer assistance to prevent the termination of the agreement
                12th Sept:
                Notice of sum in arrears, no Office of fair Trading Information sheet included which they say is.
                12th Sept:
                Letter apologising for the delay in responding to my complaint re telephone calls. They will issue a response by 8th October 2012
                14th Sept:
                LOL Final response letter responding to the telephone calls complaint. They also ask for income/expenditure information.
                7th Nov:
                Letter from MBNA with a Default Notice.
                10th Nov:
                Letter with a Notice of sum in arrears

14th Jan:
                Letter from them informing that this Credit Agreement has now been terminated.
                13th Feb:
                Letter from them saying they have terminated the account and decided to sell it to another company.
                Sold to Aktiv Kapital AS Zug Branch
                2nd March:
                Letter from Aktiv informing me they have purchased this account from MBNA (silly tits). They have requested Transcom to manage the account.
                15th March:
                Letter from Transcom, big scarey red letters, lol, Failure to respond by 26th March 2013 may result in further action being taken against you. This may include instructing Scotcall our doorstep collection agents, to visit your home and collect debt personally.
                Must be a real brave collector is all I can say.
                16th March:
                Account in Dispute and Doorstep collection letter sent.
                23th March:
                Letter from Transcom, they have queried their client and requested the information I require ?? They are waiting for a reply and will get back to me.
                29th March:
                Letter to Transcom, In Writing Only.
                27th Oct:
                Letter from Aktiv
                "We have written several times (LIARS) and also increased the amount of discount we offered you, yet you have still failed to respond. OMG they are setting CCS onto me. If I don`t contact them by the 9th they will unleash the dogs.
                10th Nov:
                Telephone Harassment letter to Aktiv along with SWID.
                19th Nov:
                Letter from Aktiv. I can confirm that your account has been recalled from our agents, your telephone number has been removed and your account will now be handled by Aktiv Kapital.

Account on hold till they contact MBNA for relevant documentation.
                Morning All,

Looks like Paul`s letter made them sit up and take notice. Account now back with Aktiv Kapital and they are contacting MBNA for the relevant docs, account on hold meanwhile.

Many, many thanks for all the help we have received.
                TY
                OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Hi Pixie,

Will type up and get in the post today for both accounts.

Many thanks.

Off to post them second class, signed for.

Thank you
                  Last edited by Mehim; 20 November 2013, 12:08.
                  OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Tesco Credit Card

Start: 2006 corrected to 2003
                    Balance: £7,500 Now £7965.55
                    Last Full: 2012
                    DCA: Allied International Credit, now Fredrickson International Limited, now Wescot

Feb 10th:
                    CCA request letter sent.

Feb 24th: No response to my CCA request. Ignoring till they respond.

March 17th:
                    Letter with CCA received. I`m not too sure what pages I should be emailing Niddy.

EMAILING NIDDY

March 21st:

2 letters from Tesco,
                    lucky me.
                    First is telling me they haven`t received a payment. Please contact them.
                    Second is a default sum notice for £12. That wont be paid either.

Niddy is checking the CCA I got from them regarding this card.

Niddy says

March 27th:
                    Sent missing pt template letter
                    March 27th:
                    Letter from them, Contact us urgently to discuss this account. They also called, I told them to bugger off and put it in writing
                    April 7th:
                    Letter telling me I haven`t paid.
                    April 11th:
                    Letter wanting me to contact them urgently.
                    April 19th:
                    Letter , Notice sent because I am behind with payments.
                    April 19th:
                    Letter, Default Sum Notice.
                    April 20th:
                    Letter re them complying with s78.
                    "I must therefore inform you that we see no reason to enter into further correspondence with you about alleged CCA breaches. If you are not satisfied with this response, you may seek whatever legal redress you consider open to you"
                    They do not consider the account to be in dispute.
                    April 23rd:
                    Sent the following to them. Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Creditor Refusal to Accept UE Status
                    April 24th:
                    Letter from them. Contact their office urgently to discuss this account. RIGHTTTTTTT
                    May 10th:
                    Sending them the telephone harassment template letter.
                    May 25th:
                    Another Default Sum Notice.
                    May 25th:
                    Covering letter with a default notice. opps, think they did a royal f#ck up. Covering letter tells me a set number of days to remedy the default. Default notice also gives me a set number of days, no actual date.
                    June 14th:
                    Letter terminating the alleged CCA
                    July 6th:
                    Letter from Tesco "You must Pay" You have been issued with a Termination Notice and account has been passed to our recoveries team. To avoid further action pay now.
                    July 20th:
                    Letter telling me I still haven`t paid (I knew that) but it still not too late. They may have to take further action but prefer not to. If they don`t hear from me they will have no alternative. Contact us immediately.
                    31st July:
                    Letter saying "We are considering legal action to recover your debt" What this could mean, a CCJ or a Court Decree in Scotland. If you still don`t pay they may ask the court to enforce, take it from my wages, ( they will be lucky), or if a home owner etc. (house is now in OH`s name). We prefer to come to an arrangement with you to settle this debt.
                    7th August 2012:
                    Sent Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation letter.
                    17th August:
                    Another letter from them.

Further action to recover your debt

Due to the absence of an acceptable repayment arrangement and despite several attempts to contact you todiscuss this matter. we will shortly commence further action against you with the assistance of Debt Collection Agencies or Solicitors.

If you don`t make a payment or agree to a repayment plan within seven days, we will commence further action against you.
                    6th Sept:
                    Another letter from Tesco threatening further action and another 7 days to contact them
                    20th Sept:
                    Letter from AIC.
                    "The above account has been assigned to us from our client, Tesco Bank with regards to the non payment of the outstanding balance.
                    We are unaware of any reason for the non payment and we encourage you to contact our office immediately to resolve the outstanding matter in a timely manner."
                    24th Sept:
                    Account sold in dispute template sent to AIC
                    29th Sept:
                    Reply from AIC. Assholes didn`t read the letter I sent. They say as I`m requesting a copy of the CCA, Tesco Bank require a £1.00 fee and if I want statements another £10.00 fee both payments made payable to AIC.

Same envelope another letter from AIC with a copy of my letter attached. This one says I have to contact Tesco Bank for the statements and pay them as they are the legal owners of the debt.

27th March:
                    Letter from Fredrickson International, they have been instructed by Tesco Bank to collect
                    29th March:
                    Account in Dispute and In Writing Only, off to Freds
                    13th April:
                    Letter from Freds,informing me that I need to write to Tesco if I want info under s77-79 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 and send them £1. Account on hold for 14 days till I get the info.
                    30th April:
                    Letter to Freds in reply to their one dated 12th April
                    10th May:
                    Latest from Fred`s, thanking me for communicating with them. Matter referred to their client, will get back to me once they receive their instructions, Account on hold till then.
                    13th May:
                    Letter from Fred`s, thanking me for my letter dated 30th April. They have been advised that my request was cpmplied with in August 2012. All further queries regarding these documents must be sent directly to them and a fee may apply. Signed by Fredrickson International.
                    13th May:
                    Letter from Fred`s, thanking me for my letter dated 30th April. They have been advised that my request was cpmplied with in August 2012. All further queries regarding these documents must be sent directly to them and a fee may apply. Unsigned.
                    23rd May:
                    Another letter from Fred`s, ffs they don`t allow much time to respond.

Say they wrote recently and I have failed to send an adequate response. Clear the arrears immediately to prevent continued action to recover this (alleged) debt.
                    5th June:
                    Latest from Fred`s, Despite attempts to negotiate a settlement of the above account, we still do not have a current arrangement in place,
                    no chit sherlock
                    27th June:
                    Latest from Fred`s, despite previous correspondence I have failed
                    (miserably I might say) to discharge this debt with their client.
                    4th July:
                    Letter sent to Fred`s pointing out that I did not receive any information regarding a CCA request from Tesco in August 2012 for the alleged debt
                    9th Aug:
                    Letter from Fred`s Thanking me for mine of the 4th July, apologising for the delay in replying to me and that they have referred it to their client.
                    21st Sept:
                    Letter from Fred`s referring to my recent communication, Account on hold till they take instructions from their client and I`ll hear from them or the client in due course.
                    26th Sept:
                    Letter from Tesco informing me that Wescot are now dealing with this .
                    28th Sept:
                    Letter from Wescot, to avoid Wescot taking further action, gees yer dosh.
                    4th Oct:
                    Sent SWID and telephone harassment letter for good measure
                    10th Oct:
                    Letter from Wescot, FINAL NOTICE oh dear, Please do not ignore this letter as this could result in further action being taken to recover the debt (alleged)
                    18th Oct:
                    Letter from Wescot, Reduced Settlement Offer. to take advantage of this offer phone us. If unable to take up this offer we will consider a realistic repayment plan.
                    23rd Oct:
                    We acknowledge that you have raised a dispute on this account. On hold while they investigate.
                    28th Oct:
                    We refer to your recent communication. Having contacted our client thay have advised their legal department have confirmed they have not received a request for documentation under the 1974 Consumer Credit Act blah, blah. Account on hold for 21 days to allow me to make a request.
                    4th Nov:
                    Couple of lines to Wescot informing them that Tesco informed the last company of blood sucking leeches that they had replied to my CCA request in August 2012. Informed them this was a lie and they disappeared and you, Wescot now appeared. Also informed them I had proof of postage of the request I sent in Feb 2012
                    21st Nov:
                    Letter from Wescot acknowledging my letter of the 4th Nov. Contacting their client, may take several weeks and will contact me to advise the outcome.
                    25th Nov:
                    Letter from Wescot, ​Having contacted our client, they have advised that their legal department have not received your section 78 request.
                    Afternoon Folks,

another from Wescot saying Tesco legal department have not received a s78 request.

Many thanks for all the help me and the OH have received from this magical place.

TY
                    OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

I would write a one liner back to those goons telling them that you sent a CCA request on such a nd such a date and it was signed for my their office on such and such a date by their dumplings in residence

then put love and kisses Mehim, may their piles be super itchy

Comment

Tesco Credit Card

DCA: Allied International Credit, now Fredrickson International Limited, now Wescot

Feb 10th:
                        CCA request letter sent.

March 17th:
                        Letter with CCA received. I`m not too sure what pages I should be emailing Niddy.

EMAILING NIDDY

March 21st:

2 letters from Tesco,
                        lucky me.

Niddy says

March 27th:
                        March 27th:
                        Letter from them, Contact us urgently to discuss this account. They also called, I told them to bugger off and put it in writing
                        April 7th:
                        April 11th:
                        April 19th:
                        April 19th:
                        April 20th:
                        "I must therefore inform you that we see no reason to enter into further correspondence with you about alleged CCA breaches. If you are not satisfied with this response, you may seek whatever legal redress you consider open to you"
                        April 23rd:
                        Sent the following to them. Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Creditor Refusal to Accept UE Status
                        April 24th:
                        Letter from them. Contact their office urgently to discuss this account. RIGHTTTTTTT
                        May 10th:
                        May 25th:
                        May 25th:
                        Covering letter with a default notice. opps, think they did a royal f#ck up. Covering letter tells me a set number of days to remedy the default. Default notice also gives me a set number of days, no actual date.
                        June 14th:
                        July 6th:
                        Letter from Tesco "You must Pay" You have been issued with a Termination Notice and account has been passed to our recoveries team. To avoid further action pay now.
                        July 20th:
                        Letter telling me I still haven`t paid (I knew that) but it still not too late. They may have to take further action but prefer not to. If they don`t hear from me they will have no alternative. Contact us immediately.
                        31st July:
                        Letter saying "We are considering legal action to recover your debt" What this could mean, a CCJ or a Court Decree in Scotland. If you still don`t pay they may ask the court to enforce, take it from my wages, ( they will be lucky), or if a home owner etc. (house is now in OH`s name). We prefer to come to an arrangement with you to settle this debt.
                        7th August 2012:
                        Sent Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation letter.
                        17th August:

Due to the absence of an acceptable repayment arrangement and despite several attempts to contact you todiscuss this matter. we will shortly commence further action against you with the assistance of Debt Collection Agencies or Solicitors.

If you don`t make a payment or agree to a repayment plan within seven days, we will commence further action against you.
                        6th Sept:
                        Another letter from Tesco threatening further action and another 7 days to contact them
                        20th Sept:
                        Letter from AIC.
                        "The above account has been assigned to us from our client, Tesco Bank with regards to the non payment of the outstanding balance.
                        We are unaware of any reason for the non payment and we encourage you to contact our office immediately to resolve the outstanding matter in a timely manner."
                        24th Sept:
                        29th Sept:
                        Reply from AIC. Assholes didn`t read the letter I sent. They say as I`m requesting a copy of the CCA, Tesco Bank require a £1.00 fee and if I want statements another £10.00 fee both payments made payable to AIC.

Same envelope another letter from AIC with a copy of my letter attached. This one says I have to contact Tesco Bank for the statements and pay them as they are the legal owners of the debt.

27th March:
                        Letter from Fredrickson International, they have been instructed by Tesco Bank to collect
                        29th March:
                        13th April:
                        Letter from Freds,informing me that I need to write to Tesco if I want info under s77-79 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 and send them £1. Account on hold for 14 days till I get the info.
                        30th April:
                        10th May:
                        Latest from Fred`s, thanking me for communicating with them. Matter referred to their client, will get back to me once they receive their instructions, Account on hold till then.
                        13th May:
                        Letter from Fred`s, thanking me for my letter dated 30th April. They have been advised that my request was cpmplied with in August 2012. All further queries regarding these documents must be sent directly to them and a fee may apply. Signed by Fredrickson International.
                        13th May:
                        Letter from Fred`s, thanking me for my letter dated 30th April. They have been advised that my request was cpmplied with in August 2012. All further queries regarding these documents must be sent directly to them and a fee may apply. Unsigned.
                        23rd May:

Say they wrote recently and I have failed to send an adequate response. Clear the arrears immediately to prevent continued action to recover this (alleged) debt.
                        5th June:
                        Latest from Fred`s, Despite attempts to negotiate a settlement of the above account, we still do not have a current arrangement in place,
                        no chit sherlock
                        27th June:
                        4th July:
                        Letter sent to Fred`s pointing out that I did not receive any information regarding a CCA request from Tesco in August 2012 for the alleged debt
                        9th Aug:
                        Letter from Fred`s Thanking me for mine of the 4th July, apologising for the delay in replying to me and that they have referred it to their client.
                        21st Sept:
                        Letter from Fred`s referring to my recent communication, Account on hold till they take instructions from their client and I`ll hear from them or the client in due course.
                        26th Sept:
                        28th Sept:
                        4th Oct:
                        10th Oct:
                        Letter from Wescot, FINAL NOTICE oh dear, Please do not ignore this letter as this could result in further action being taken to recover the debt (alleged)
                        18th Oct:
                        Letter from Wescot, Reduced Settlement Offer. to take advantage of this offer phone us. If unable to take up this offer we will consider a realistic repayment plan.
                        23rd Oct:
                        We acknowledge that you have raised a dispute on this account. On hold while they investigate.
                        28th Oct:
                        We refer to your recent communication. Having contacted our client thay have advised their legal department have confirmed they have not received a request for documentation under the 1974 Consumer Credit Act blah, blah. Account on hold for 21 days to allow me to make a request.
                        4th Nov:
                        Couple of lines to Wescot informing them that Tesco informed the last company of blood sucking leeches that they had replied to my CCA request in August 2012. Informed them this was a lie and they disappeared and you, Wescot now appeared. Also informed them I had proof of postage of the request I sent in Feb 2012
                        21st Nov:
                        Letter from Wescot acknowledging my letter of the 4th Nov. Contacting their client, may take several weeks and will contact me to advise the outcome.
                        25th Nov:
                        Letter from Wescot, ​Having contacted our client, they have advised that their legal department have not received your section 78 request.
                        3rd Dec:
                        Letter to Wescot informing them their client`s legal department seem to be having trouble with their records as I had made a s78 request and had a letter from Tesco acknowledging this.
                        Hello Folks, I hope everyone is forgetting the leeches and will be having a happy festive period.

Replied to Wescot telling them Tesco`s legal department were in fact lying. lol
                        OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Hi ,

just finished updating everything, both Barclay`s No 2 and 4 had the same reply.

Letter from MKPD, Unable to resolve my query. going to conduct a full review and get back to me.

I`ll sit back with a glass and wait for the next one.

Everything else appears to be under control. Many, many thanks for all the help freely given on the site.

Thank You
                          OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Tesco Credit Card

Feb 10th:
                            CCA request letter sent.

March 17th:

EMAILING NIDDY

March 21st:

2 letters from Tesco,
                            lucky me.

Niddy says

March 27th:
                            March 27th:
                            April 7th:
                            April 11th:
                            April 19th:
                            April 19th:
                            April 20th:
                            April 23rd:
                            April 24th:
                            May 10th:
                            May 25th:
                            May 25th:
                            June 14th:
                            July 6th:
                            July 20th:
                            31st July:
                            7th August 2012:
                            17th August:

6th Sept:
                            20th Sept:
                            Letter from AIC.
                            24th Sept:
                            29th Sept:

27th March:
                            29th March:
                            13th April:
                            30th April:
                            10th May:
                            13th May:
                            13th May:
                            23rd May:

5th June:
                            no chit sherlock
                            27th June:
                            4th July:
                            9th Aug:
                            21st Sept:
                            26th Sept:
                            28th Sept:
                            4th Oct:
                            10th Oct:
                            18th Oct:
                            23rd Oct:
                            28th Oct:
                            4th Nov:
                            21st Nov:
                            25th Nov:
                            3rd Dec:
                            Letter to Wescot informing them their client`s legal department seem to be having trouble with their records as I had made a s78 request and had a letter from Tesco acknowledging this.
                            21st Dec:
                            Letter from Wescot. "We understand that there may be many reasons why you have not responded to us in relation to this account".
                            Morning All,

Latest from Wescot regarding this alleged debt.

Idiots are telling me I have failed to respond to them regarding it. Phone calls have re-started as well, so i`ll give them a note of the 3 dates I did write to them and also inform them of proof of posting and they signed for all three.

I`ll slip in a copy of Paul`s telephone harassment letter to give them some more food for thought.

A very merry Christmas and a happy new year to all who use the site and especially to Niddy and all his fellow assistants who support the work done to help everyone out with their problems.

Many, many thanks for all you do.
                            OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

good plan Mehim, have a lovely restaful Christmas

Comment

Tesco Credit Card

Status: Enforceable but a f*cked up default notice.

Feb 10th:
                                CCA request letter sent.

March 17th:

EMAILING NIDDY

March 21st:

2 letters from Tesco,
                                lucky me.

Niddy says

March 27th:
                                March 27th:
                                April 7th:
                                April 11th:
                                April 19th:
                                April 19th:
                                April 20th:
                                April 23rd:
                                April 24th:
                                May 10th:
                                May 25th:
                                May 25th:
                                June 14th:
                                July 6th:
                                July 20th:
                                31st July:
                                7th August 2012:
                                17th August:

6th Sept:
                                20th Sept:
                                Letter from AIC.
                                24th Sept:
                                29th Sept:

27th March:
                                29th March:
                                13th April:
                                30th April:
                                10th May:
                                13th May:
                                13th May:
                                23rd May:

5th June:
                                no chit sherlock
                                27th June:
                                4th July:
                                9th Aug:
                                21st Sept:
                                26th Sept:
                                28th Sept:
                                4th Oct:
                                10th Oct:
                                18th Oct:
                                23rd Oct:
                                28th Oct:
                                4th Nov:
                                21st Nov:
                                25th Nov:
                                3rd Dec:
                                21st Dec:
                                Letter from Wescot. "We understand that there may be many reasons why you have not responded to us in relation to this account".
                                30th Dec:
                                ​Letter to them re no contact and telephone harassment included for good measure.
                                Good Afternoon,

I hope all is well with my fellow fighters.

I have replied to Wescot, basically telling them they are guilty of telling porkies. I also included Paul`s telephone harassment letter as I had previously send the site other one.

Many thanks and a very happy new year to all when it comes.

TY
                                OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Working...
                                X