GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script mehim's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mehim's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: mehim's UE Diary

Originally posted by Mehim View Post
    CITI Credit Card

start : Nov 2005
    bal : £7,000 Now £7900+
    last full : Sept 2009
    present : not paying

dca : OPUS Now Cabot

Feb 25th
    I contacted a Claims Management Company.
    Mar 15th
    I agreed to sign up for 3 cards.
    Mar
    Letter from CMC advising me claim was going ahead and not to sign anything from CITI, to pass all correspondence from CITI to them ASAP
    May 26th
    Letter from CMC saying nothing had been received from CITI. They wrote telling them it was unenforceable as CITI had not complied within the time limit. Told me I could stop paying but would get loads of hassle. I kept paying meantime.
    Loads of calls from CITI which I stonewalled referring them to the CMC
    Aug 26th
    Letter from solicitors acting on behalf of the CMC informing me that they would be writing to CITI asking for the account to be cancelled, if not they would be raising a court action.
    Oct 1st
    Letter from CMC saying they had the paperwork from CITI and the agreement was unenforceable. Again said I could stop paying it but I would get loads of hassle and they would default me. I stopped paying

Jan 23rd
    Letter asking for payment.
    Jan 29th
    Letter informing me that the complaint was dealt with, also a copy letter sent to the CMC informing them why the case was closed.
    Feb 3rd
    Letter for payment and informing me that service fees were being added.
    Feb 23rd
    Letter asking for payment within 7 days.
    March 23rd
    Letter Pending Default.
    April 9th
    Letter informing me of account transferring to CC Asset Management Ltd (CCAM)CITI would service the account until the transfer takes place.
    May 5th
    Letter from CITI defaulting the account dated 5th, remedy date 28th
    May 27th
    Cabot welcoming letter, informing me that they have bought my account that I held with OPUS Credit Card??
    June 4th
    CITI Terminated the agreement.
    June 25th
    Collect Direct demanding payment within 4 days on behalf of CITI
    June 30th
    Cabot asking for information regarding my query (think I answered the phone to them).
    July 2nd
    Personal Rep letter from Collect Direct, 5 days to pay.
    July 15th
    Collect Direct saying they are not going to enter into protracted correspondence with me, I should contact them and that CITI is prepared to offer a substantial discount to settle this account.
    July 28th
    HL Legal acting on behalf of Collect Direct who are acting on behalf of CITI give me 7 days to pay or they recommend to their client court action.

March 29th
    Panic Stations Letter from accountancy firm informing me that the CMC dealing with this for me had gone down the tubes.
    March 30th
    Letter to Accountants asking for my money back was ignored. Solicitor had already advised me there was no money.
    April 13th
    Bigger panic Letter from solicitors acting for the CMC, basically saying as there was no longer an indemnity, they could not advise me to go to court.
    April 20th
    Letter from me to CMC, that went bust, returned, no longer there.
    May 10th
    Took stock, decided after reading all the bumph from MBNA and friends that if they were so sure of their facts, they would have taken action 2 years ago. Decided to fight on.
    Aug 18th
    Sent SAR to CITI
    Aug 24th
    Letter from CITI they dont know who I am.
    Aug 30th
    Sent them name and DOB
    Sept 20th
    Letter from Cabot, telling me they acquired the original Credit Agreement from OPUS Credit Card. Included was a copy of an OPUS credit card agreement with a card number I had never seen before.
    Sept 23rd
    Letter from OPUS thanking me for my SAR?? Also included was a copy letter dated 10th August from them informing me that I could not send a SAR to CITI
    Oct 3rd
    Letter from Cabot putting the account on hold for 14 days.
    Oct 17th
    Sent Cabot a letter regarding the ones I had received from them, informed them I had never had an account with OPUS, never sent them a SAR
    Oct 17th
    Sent letter to OPUS pointing out the early dated one, informing them I would be taking no instructions from them on who I could send a SAR to. Also pointed out that this account was in dispute.
    Oct 19th
    Letter from Cabot saying they believe the information sent resolves the dispute, account on hold a further 14 days.
    Oct 21st
    Letter from OPUS regarding my complaint.
    Oct 23rd
    Letter sent to Cabot warning them that I may initiate legal action if they choose to ignore my dispute and attempt enforcement.
    Oct 24th
    Letter from Cabot confirming that they bought the account may 13th and any dispute is with them. Also included another copy of the OPUS agreement.
    Oct26th:
    Letter from OPUS saying they bought the account from CITI in March
    Oct 31st
    Letter from Cabot saying they have contacted Bank of Scotland (OPUS) for a copy of the agreement
    Nov 2nd
    Sent letter to data controller at CITI regarding no reply to my SAR
    Nov 8th
    Letter from Cabot apologising for delay in replying as original lender (CITI, OPUS, Bank of Scotland??? take your pick)was having a delay in retrieving the info.
    OPUS called and asked me to verbally request a SAR from them which I did.
    Nov 29th
    Uncomplete SAR received from OPUS which included a recon OPUS agreement. It also had this in the letter,

"I hope the information that I have provided you will assist you and be beneficial with your current dispute with CITI."

Card number different from the CITI number. Also a recon copy agreement from CITI
    Dec 1st
    Letter from Cabot apologising for the delay in getting the requested information. "We shall continue to request the information from the original lender."
    Dec 13th
    More SAR information from OPUS.Statements from Feb 2006. Amazingly, Citi stopped sending statements may 2010, OPUS show them for Oct/Nov 2010 from CITI and then shows statements from OPUS from Jan 2011 to Nov 2011 none of which show penalty interest and none off which I have ever seen before. None of the statements have been sent to me since May 2010

Jan 17th
    Letter from Cabot with a recon agreement from OPUS with their card number I have never had. Also a sheet showing penalty interest being added monthly since may 2011. Also referring to my s78 request.
    Jan 31st
    Letter to CITI regarding my SAR giving them 14 days to send the information or I report them for non-compliance.
    Jan 31st
    Letter to Cabot pointing out it was their Data Controller who asked me to verbally request a SAR from them, it was not under s78. Asked them to kindly reply to my SAR to CITI which they now appeared to have. Gave them 14 days or reporting them for non-compliance.
    Jan 31st
    Letter to Data Controller at OPUS pointing out the information I had specifically asked for in the SAR to CITI which they also now seemed to have a copy off.Also about the miraculous statements which they had conjured up, asked for an explanation regarding these mysterious statements. Gave him 14 days to reply and informed him I would be complaining to all the relevant authorities regarding these matters.
    Feb 7th
    Letter from cabot asking for a tenner for a SAR. Just going to write back telling them to get stuffed that as they know the account is in dispute. Should I be sending CITI another dispute letter re the ignored SAR
    Feb 10th
    CCA Request sent to CITI, bit late but what the hell. They will be even more confused than me.
    Feb 11th
    Reply from OPUS re incomplete SAR. they have me confused now. Told me the reason I never got statements during part of 2010 was I had a zero balance lol. I stopped paying in 2009 hmmmmmm
    Feb 11th
    Letter to Cabot re information not being supplied by all concerned.

EMAILING NIDDY

Feb 11th
    Letter to Cabot telling them to get stuffed re another tenner for a SAR
    Feb 12th:
    Letter sent to Opus re UE from Templates.
    Feb16th
    Letter from Opus, They are unable to trace a copy of the signed application form and rabbiting on about their procedure has always been to obtain a signature before entering into an agreement. I never had a card with Opus, they bought an account from CITI.

EMAILING NIDDY

Niddy says

Feb 20th
    Email from Cabot,

"The Cabot Financial Group recently bought the account you held with Opus Credit Card and we`ve tried contact previously. It`s now vital that you contact us urgently to discuss your account.

If you don`t contact us to agree a suitable repayment plan we`ll have to move your account to the next stage of our collections process."
    Feb 21st
    Sent account in dispute letter to Cabot with a copy of the letter from OPUS.
    Feb 21st
    Reply from Cabot advising me that they sent a recon true copy of the agreement in January which for the avoidance of doubt complies with the Consumer Credit etc. Still asking for payment.

Feb 24th
    Incomplete response to my CCA request. Ignoring till they respond.
    Feb 28th:
    Another letter from Cabot. A Final Response. Letter at post #87
    Feb 29th
    Final response template letter sent to Cabot.
    March 15th:
    Letter from Cabot which included a copy of the letter at post #87. They again say that they wont be corresponding with me in relation to this matter. Oh dear it is now nearly £8000 they want from me.
    July 25th:
    Letter from CITI, lol, Further to their letter dated 24th August 2011 they are still unable to identify an account with the details furnished and ask again for my full name etc. They want another tenner as they returned my original one.
    July 28th:
    Replied with a copy of the 30th August letter along with proof of posting and their signature accepting the letter.
    16th Oct:
    Letter from CITI enclosing statements for the account they couldn`t find.

7th Feb:
    Letter from Cabot informing me that they recently bought the account that I held with Opus and we have tried to contact you??
    16th Feb:
    Letter to Cabot informing them the dispute is still ongoing.
    1st March:
    Letter from Cabot "Please call urgently and speak to one of their helpful customer advisors (SIC) regarding this account."
    5th May:
    Letter from Cabot offering 30% discount if I respond within 30 days from the day of the letter which is actually 26th April, yet received only today.
    25th June:
    Letter from Cabot telling me I owe money and they want a commitment to repay. If not they are going to move it to the next stage of their collection process.
    30th Aug:
    Letter from FIRE. NOTIFICATION OF INSTRUCTION TO COLLECT. due to my failure to pay this
    (alleged) debt, FIRE have been instructed by their client, CABOT FINANCIAL, to recover the full outstanding balance.
    2nd Sept:
    SWID off to Fire.
    12th Sept:
    Letter from fire in reply to my SWID, they are going to conduct a thorough investigation then come back asking me for cash lol
    4th Oct:
    Letter from Cabot referring to my SWID sent to FIRE. Upon reviewing their records they have addressed my concerns. With regard to my comments re CITI they want me to copy relevant documentation to them to enable them to investigate this further. This is their final response again lol.
    Took me a few days to digest all the shit Cabot sent me in this letter. They are magicians, they have produced a recon for an agreement with CCAM (Progressive Credit Ltd wtf are they?) and a recon for CITI. I know CITI sold to OPUS but I have lost rack.

I also know I never signed any agreement with CCAM or Progresive Credit LTD. so where this recon comes from god only knows.

Not sure where I go with this one apart from ignoring it and going away on holiday.

Any suggestions gratefully received.
    Last edited by Mehim; 11 October 2013, 09:26.
    OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
    TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Morning All,

got another gift voucher from Aktiv re the virgin/MBNA account.

Filed and ignored.
      ************************************************** ***********************
      OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
      TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Hi again, this is the letter I got from Cabot regarding the CITI/CCAM/OPUS/ Progresive Credit LTD (Pick a name)

Dear Mr

Re OPUS Credit Card

I am writing further to your letter received on 4th September 2013, which has been referred to me by Financial Investigations and Recoveries Ltd ("FIRE") for a response.

Our understanding of your complaint

You state that this account is formally in dispute with CitiFinancial as they failed to comply with your request for information under section 77/78 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 ("CCA") and as such believe the account is unenforceable.

Our Investigation

Upon reviewing our records, it would appear that we have previously addressed your concerns and have provided all relevant information to you in response to a request for information made directly to us. I have enclosed further copies of both our correspondence and the relevant information for your reference.

With regard to your comments that CitiFinancial failed to comply with your request for information under the CCA, please forward on to us any copies of the relevant documentation supporting this or provide details of the date of the original request that was made to them to enable me to investigate with them further.

Conclusion

We have complied with your request for information and have no evidence that this account is in formal dispute with CitiFinancial and therefore, your agreement is currently enforceable. This means that we are able to obtain a County Court Judgement against you. However, we would prefer that you work with us to set up a repayment plan to settle the outstanding balance.

Please be advised that your account has now been returned to us by FIRE for further administration.

Please note that, under the terms of our Complaints Procedure, this is our final response. If you remain dissatisfied, you may refer your complaint to the FInancial Ombudsman Service ("FOS"), within six months from the date of this letter. For more information please read the enclosed guide "Your Complaint and the Ombudsman". However as your complaint relates to the enforceability of the credit agreement, the FOS may be unable to assist you as this is not within their jurisdiction.

I trust I have clarified your concerns.

Do I need to respond to this or just wait for the next instalment?

Many thanks for all the help received.
        OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Just wait for fire to respond
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Cripes Mehim -- I've been surprised to read of your ongoing charade with Citi/Opus/Cabot. I had the exact same set-up and pass-the-parcel with these three, but I've heard nothing at all from Cabot for nearly two years, touch wood.
            It seems in your case though that they and their merry band of tosser DCAs are tying themselves in big knots though and are as menacing as a lightly moistened paper hankie ... nothing you can't cope with!

Comment

Tesco Credit Card

Start: 2006 corrected to 2003
              Balance: £7,500 Now £7965.55
              Last Full: 2012
              DCA: Allied International Credit, now Fredrickson International Limited, now Wescot

Feb 10th:
              CCA request letter sent.

Feb 24th: No response to my CCA request. Ignoring till they respond.

March 17th:
              Letter with CCA received. I`m not too sure what pages I should be emailing Niddy.

EMAILING NIDDY

March 21st:

2 letters from Tesco,
              lucky me.
              First is telling me they haven`t received a payment. Please contact them.
              Second is a default sum notice for £12. That wont be paid either.

Niddy is checking the CCA I got from them regarding this card.

Niddy says

March 27th:
              Sent missing pt template letter
              March 27th:
              Letter from them, Contact us urgently to discuss this account. They also called, I told them to bugger off and put it in writing
              April 7th:
              Letter telling me I haven`t paid.
              April 11th:
              Letter wanting me to contact them urgently.
              April 19th:
              Letter , Notice sent because I am behind with payments.
              April 19th:
              Letter, Default Sum Notice.
              April 20th:
              Letter re them complying with s78.
              "I must therefore inform you that we see no reason to enter into further correspondence with you about alleged CCA breaches. If you are not satisfied with this response, you may seek whatever legal redress you consider open to you"
              They do not consider the account to be in dispute.
              April 23rd:
              Sent the following to them. Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Creditor Refusal to Accept UE Status
              April 24th:
              Letter from them. Contact their office urgently to discuss this account. RIGHTTTTTTT
              May 10th:
              Sending them the telephone harassment template letter.
              May 25th:
              Another Default Sum Notice.
              May 25th:
              Covering letter with a default notice. opps, think they did a royal f#ck up. Covering letter tells me a set number of days to remedy the default. Default notice also gives me a set number of days, no actual date.
              June 14th:
              Letter terminating the alleged CCA
              July 6th:
              Letter from Tesco "You must Pay" You have been issued with a Termination Notice and account has been passed to our recoveries team. To avoid further action pay now.
              July 20th:
              Letter telling me I still haven`t paid (I knew that) but it still not too late. They may have to take further action but prefer not to. If they don`t hear from me they will have no alternative. Contact us immediately.
              31st July:
              Letter saying "We are considering legal action to recover your debt" What this could mean, a CCJ or a Court Decree in Scotland. If you still don`t pay they may ask the court to enforce, take it from my wages, ( they will be lucky), or if a home owner etc. (house is now in OH`s name). We prefer to come to an arrangement with you to settle this debt.
              7th August 2012:
              Sent Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation letter.
              17th August:
              Another letter from them.

Further action to recover your debt

Due to the absence of an acceptable repayment arrangement and despite several attempts to contact you todiscuss this matter. we will shortly commence further action against you with the assistance of Debt Collection Agencies or Solicitors.

If you don`t make a payment or agree to a repayment plan within seven days, we will commence further action against you.
              6th Sept:
              Another letter from Tesco threatening further action and another 7 days to contact them
              20th Sept:
              Letter from AIC.
              "The above account has been assigned to us from our client, Tesco Bank with regards to the non payment of the outstanding balance.
              We are unaware of any reason for the non payment and we encourage you to contact our office immediately to resolve the outstanding matter in a timely manner."
              24th Sept:
              Account sold in dispute template sent to AIC
              29th Sept:
              Reply from AIC. Assholes didn`t read the letter I sent. They say as I`m requesting a copy of the CCA, Tesco Bank require a £1.00 fee and if I want statements another £10.00 fee both payments made payable to AIC.

Same envelope another letter from AIC with a copy of my letter attached. This one says I have to contact Tesco Bank for the statements and pay them as they are the legal owners of the debt.

27th March:
              Letter from Fredrickson International, they have been instructed by Tesco Bank to collect
              29th March:
              Account in Dispute and In Writing Only, off to Freds
              13th April:
              Letter from Freds,informing me that I need to write to Tesco if I want info under s77-79 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 and send them £1. Account on hold for 14 days till I get the info.
              30th April:
              Letter to Freds in reply to their one dated 12th April
              10th May:
              Latest from Fred`s, thanking me for communicating with them. Matter referred to their client, will get back to me once they receive their instructions, Account on hold till then.
              13th May:
              Letter from Fred`s, thanking me for my letter dated 30th April. They have been advised that my request was cpmplied with in August 2012. All further queries regarding these documents must be sent directly to them and a fee may apply. Signed by Fredrickson International.
              13th May:
              Letter from Fred`s, thanking me for my letter dated 30th April. They have been advised that my request was cpmplied with in August 2012. All further queries regarding these documents must be sent directly to them and a fee may apply. Unsigned.
              23rd May:
              Another letter from Fred`s, ffs they don`t allow much time to respond.

Say they wrote recently and I have failed to send an adequate response. Clear the arrears immediately to prevent continued action to recover this (alleged) debt.
              5th June:
              Latest from Fred`s, Despite attempts to negotiate a settlement of the above account, we still do not have a current arrangement in place,
              no chit sherlock
              27th June:
              Latest from Fred`s, despite previous correspondence I have failed
              (miserably I might say) to discharge this debt with their client.
              4th July:
              Letter sent to Fred`s pointing out that I did not receive any information regarding a CCA request from Tesco in August 2012 for the alleged debt
              9th Aug:
              Letter from Fred`s Thanking me for mine of the 4th July, apologising for the delay in replying to me and that they have referred it to their client.
              21st Sept:
              Letter from Fred`s referring to my recent communication, Account on hold till they take instructions from their client and I`ll hear from them or the client in due course.
              26th Sept:
              Letter from Tesco informing me that Wescot are now dealing with this .
              28th Sept:
              Letter from Wescot, to avoid Wescot taking further action, gees yer dosh.
              4th Oct:
              Sent SWID and telephone harassment letter for good measure
              10th Oct:
              Letter from Wescot, FINAL NOTICE oh dear, Please do not ignore this letter as this could result in further action being taken to recover the debt (alleged)
              18th Oct:
              Letter from Wescot, Reduced Settlement Offer. to take advantage of this offer phone us. If unable to take up this offer we will consider a realistic repayment plan.
              23rd Oct:
              We acknowledge that you have raised a dispute on this account. On hold while they investigate.
              28th Oct:
              We refer to your recent communication. Having contacted our client thay have advised their legal department have confirmed they have not received a request for documentation under the 1974 Consumer Credit Act blah, blah. Account on hold for 21 days to allow me to make a request.
              Afternoon All,

Been away for a couple of weeks relaxing in the sun and now catching up on the post awaiting my return.

Had 3 from Wescot regarding this one, first is a reduced settlement offer and final one says Tesco have no record of my request, silly chits, they told Fred`s that they had responded to me Aug 2012 which was a lie. Anyway I have proof of my request made in Feb 2012
              Any suggestions gratefully received.

Many thanks for all the help received.
              OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Lucky you, relaxing in the sun.

I'd just send them a one liner giving the date you made the cca request.
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

No 2 Barclaycard/MDSW Credit Card

start : Before 2005, Unsure when
                  bal : £4,000 Now £4700
                  last full : 2012
                  present : Not paying
                  dca : Mercers

March 29th
                  March BCard increased my interest rate. I closed the card and asked for a copy of the original agreement. Was told it would be sent.
                  March 29th
                  Letter received confirming account closure.
                  April
                  Called them asking where the Agreement was that they were sending me.
                  May 11th
                  Letter received rabbiting on about s78 request, that they will respond ASAP
                  Dec 14th
                  I sent account in dispute as they never got back to me.
                  Dec 20th
                  Letter from them apologising and thanking me for allowing them to respond.

Jan 11th
                  Letter from them rabbiting on about s78 and T&C for MDSW card.
                  Jan 11th
                  Same date another letter with T&C for a Barclay Credit Card.
                  Jan 16th
                  Sent a reply asking them where I had asked anything under s78, also sent in a SAR
                  Feb 2nd
                  Received an incomplete SAR, no original agreement, (Recon one included)
                  No statements.

Feb 10th
                  CCA Request sent, bit late but what the hell. They will be even more confused than me
                  Feb 24th
                  Reply regarding CCA request. Wrong original application form sent to me, name etc belongs to someone in Sheffield.

Feb 24th
                  Wrong response to my CCA request. Ignoring till they respond.
                  March 8th:
                  Letter with a recon agreement. Blank sheet with the previous person`s name and address top left. Box with right to cancel further down and a set of MDSW T&Cs. Late fee is £15.00, I am not sure if this was the late fee when I started the card, think it was probably £25.00
                  March 8th:
                  Letter same day with a copy of Barclaycard T&Cs
                  March 17th
                  Late payment note with statement.

March 21st
                  Sent Telephone harassment letter
                  March 29th
                  Letter informing me they are dealing with my complaint.
                  April 27th:
                  Letter saying they are still looking into my complaint. They will get in touch by 27th May.
                  April 27th:
                  Letter about my complaint, apologising for all the calls and they have removed all present and previous numbers from their records.
                  May 25th:
                  Letter from Mercers, wanting paid. This is also a default notice.
                  June 12th:
                  Letter to Mercers, No CCA received.
                  June 15th:
                  Letter from Mercers re doorstep visit
                  July 5th:
                  Sent Harassment & Intimidation Templates | Harassment Follow-Up & Threat of Injunctive Relief.
                  July 24th:
                  Letter thanking me for contacting them complaining. Think it is in reply to my last one sent on the 5th.
                  13th August:
                  Letter from Calder blah, blah, blah
                  13th August
                  Doorstep letter to Calder along with a copy of the letter to Mercer`s June. Told them to read it and not be telling porkies about me not contacting Mercer. Also said to ask the guy along the corridor why he was telling lies about me
                  12th Sept:
                  Another letter from Calder saying I`ve not been in touch with Mercers.
                  13th Oct:
                  Letter from Barclay informing me that the account has now been passed to Credit Solutions Ltd to manage the collection of the balance.
                  16th Oct:
                  Account in dispute template letter sent to Credit Solutions
                  17/18 Oct:
                  Letter from Credit Solutions, Formal Demand
                  8th Nov:
                  Response to the Account in Dispute Template letter.

"In your letter you state the account is currently in dispute as they have failed to comply with your request under the Consumer Credit Act 1974. I can confirm that according to the notes on our system prior to receiving your above mentioned letter we have not received any request from you under the Consumer Credit Act 1972, however you may have sent this to our client.
                  In order for us to raise your dispute with our client we require more information regarding your request.
                  We need to clarify the following:-
                  Whether you have or have NOT received any documentation from the client since your request was made
                  Whether you have paid the statutory fee of £1.00 (your request would not have been processed if this fee was not paid)"
                  12th Nov:
                  Letter to Credit Solutions.

"I write in reference to your recent letter dated 6th November 2012 and note the content.
                  I can confirm that this account is formally in dispute with Barclaycard and has been since they failed to acknowledge my Consumer Credit Agreement (CCA) Request, in line with s.77-s.79 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (CCA1974)."

5th March:
                  Letter informing me that this account was assigned and transferred by Barclaycard to MKPD LLP late February.
                  16th March:
                  Letter from MKRR Further to out recent communication regarding transfer of ownership,
                  well that`s a lie to start with lol.
                  18th March:
                  Letter to MKRR, Account in Dispute, Telephone Harassment and doorstep threat.
                  29th march:
                  Another letter from MKRR. "Regardless of our attempts to contact you by telephone and letter we still have not received your offer of payment"
                  29th March:
                  Letter to them informing them I did write enclosing proof of postage and their signature for receiving it
                  15th April:
                  Letter from MKDP (that`s different always been MKRR in the past.)informing me that they are unable to fulfil my request!! What request I ask myself.
                  5th May:
                  Another letter from MKDP apologising for the delay in getting information to me. Very similar to the last one
                  11th June:
                  Another letter from MKPD again apologising for the delay.
                  18th July:
                  22nd Aug:
                  7th Sept:
                  Letter from MKPD. Further to your recent communication (that would be in March), please find enclosed documents you have requested.
                  Reconstituted credit agreement enclosed.
                  We request you contact us, gees yer dosh.
                  26th Sept
                  Another letter from MKPD again apologising for the delay ??!!!
                  26th Oct:
                  Another letter with 3 random Barclaycard statements from July, Aug, Sept 2012
                  Morning, still trying to catch up here.

Latest from MKPD is three statements from last year regarding this alleged debt.

Will await the next missive.

Many thanks
                  OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

No 4 Barclaycard Credit Card

start : Sept 2004
                    bal : £2,400 Now £2484
                    last full : 2012
                    present : Not paying

dca : None

March 29th
                    BCard increased my interest rate. I closed the card and asked for a copy of the original agreement. Was told it would be sent.
                    March 29th
                    Letter acknowledging that they had closed the accounts.
                    April
                    Called them asking where the Agreement was that they were sending me.
                    May 6th
                    Letter received with Barclaycard T&Cs
                    May 6th
                    Same day as above. Letter with a recon Barclaycard agreement.
                    May 13th
                    Letter sent account in dispute.
                    May 19th
                    Letter received explaining why I was wrong regarding s78?
                    Dec 14th
                    Letter sent telling them why they were wrong re timescales. Also sent a SAR
                    Dec 15th
                    Letter from them stating they sent me a final response in May, acknowledged the SAR and pointed out the parts of s78 that had been repealed. Tried to intimidate me with "Carey"

Jan 11th
                    Uncomplete SAR received.
                    Jan 16th
                    Letter sent asking for the missing information,, original signed agreement, statements etc. Threw Ezsias v Welsh Ministers and said I would be making a complaint if I didn`t get the information.
                    Jan 20th
                    Letter from them
                    "Further to your recent request for information under the Data Protection Act of 1998, please find enclosed a copy of your original application"
                    This copy actually has a stamp top right and included in that is a different card number from the one I had.
                    Jan 25th:
                    Letter sent asking for the missing information again, informed them it is my final request for them to comply fully with my SAR or I`m complaining to everyone I can.
                    Feb 8th
                    Account in dispute letter sent.

EMAILING NIDDY

Feb 10th:
                    CCA Request sent, bit late but what the hell. They will be even more confused than me

Feb 24th: No response to my CCA request. Ignoring till they respond.

Niddy says

Feb 26th: Letter from B/card with a recon copy agreement.

EMAILING NIDDY
                    Niddy says STILL
                    March 1st:
                    Another set of t&cs from Barclaycard, cant be the original t&c as the default charge is £12.00
                    March 16th
                    Letter letting me know I didn`t pay this one. I knew that. Also threatening ROSO, they will have a hard time unless they use one of the other Barclay cards to pay it.

March 21st
                    Sent Telephone harassment letter
                    March 29th
                    Letter informing me they are dealing with my complaint.
                    April 27th:
                    Letter saying they are still looking into my complaint. They will get in touch by 27th May.
                    April 27th:
                    Letter about my complaint, apologising for all the calls and they have removed all present and previous numbers from their records.
                    May 25th:
                    Letter from Mercers, asking for payment. Niddy deemed this also a default notice.
                    June 12th:
                    Letter from Resolvecall, threatening a doorstep visit. They did visit when I was away. Fuckwit also called today, I told him this was in dispute with Barclaycard and if he or anyone else came to my door again, I was just calling the police.
                    June 12th:
                    Letter to Mercers, account in dispute
                    June 15th:
                    Letter from Mercers re doorstep visit
                    July 5th:
                    Sent Harassment & Intimidation Templates | Harassment Follow-Up & Threat of Injunctive Relief.
                    July 24th:
                    Letter thanking me for contacting them complaining. Think it is in reply to my last one sent on the 5th.
                    9th August:
                    Letter from Calder Financial, As I have failed to contact Mercers,
                    (lol eejits I have the letter and proof of postage) They want paid within 7 days.
                    11th August:
                    Doorstep letter to Calder along with a copy of the letter to Mercer`s 12th June. Told them to read it and not be telling porkies about me not contacting Mercer
                    4th Oct:
                    Letter from Barclay. Formal demand for payment and notifying me that they intend to file a default at the credit reference agencies.
                    26th Oct:
                    Letter from Risk Management Alternatives (RMA), This account has been passed to them, usual crap, want to arrange a payment plan to avoid further action. May also instruct Scotcall to visit me.
                    31st Oct:
                    Letter from Barclay informing me this has been passed to RMA
                    31st Oct:
                    Reply to RMA, account in dispute and Scottish doorstep letter.
                    17th November:
                    Letter from NCO? Looks like they are replying for RMA.
                    "We are in receipt of your recent correspondence relating to the above reference. This matter is being investigated and a detailed response will be provided to you once the investigation is complete."
                    6th Dec:
                    Letter from NCO (RMA)Final response, going to resume collection activities. lol, if any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me using the details below.
                    10th Dec:
                    CCA Query - Creditor Refusal to Accept UE Status posted off to NCO
                    17th Dec:
                    Letter to NCO (RMA) re numerous calls to my mobile dispite them saying in their letter received on the 6th that they would only contact me in writing as requested.

5th March:
                    Letter informing me that this account was assigned and transferred by Barclaycard to MKPD LLP late February.
                    16th March:
                    Letter from MKRR Further to out recent communication regarding transfer of ownership,
                    well that`s a lie to start with lol.
                    18th March:
                    Letter to MKRR, Account in Dispute, Telephone Harassment and doorstep threat.
                    29th march:
                    Another letter from MKRR. "Regardless of our attempts to contact you by telephone and letter we still have not received your offer of payment"
                    29th March:
                    Letter to them informing them I did write enclosing proof of postage and their signature for receiving it.

4th April:
                    Letter from MKRR re my letter of 18th I think? Thanking me for taking the time to write, nice, They are unable to resolve the query at this time and will laise with the OC and get back to me no later than 8 weeks.
                    5th May:
                    Another letter from MKDP apologising for the delay in getting information to me. Very similar to the last one
                    11th June:
                    Another letter from MKDP apologising for the delay
                    18th July:
                    22nd Aug:
                    26th Sept:
                    1st Nov:
                    Letter from MKDP enclosing a recon from Barclaycard.
                    Busy, busy lol,

Latest regarding this one, I`ll wait the next letter.
                    Many thanks
                    OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Mehim OH Card

Type : MBNA Credit Card
                      Start : Nov 1995
                      Bal : £14,500.00 NOW £16,000
                      Last Full : 2012
                      Present : Not Paying

April 16th:
                      CCA request sent.
                      May 4th:
                      CCA received.

E Mailing Niddy

May 5th:
                      One for the record book, a 1995 MBNA agreement that is
                      Now I am having to explain why hers is enforceable and mine aren`t.
                      May 9th:

Missing PT`s letter sent.

E Mailing Niddy
                      May 13th:
                      Ya Beauty, Niddy says wrong terms.
                      June 22nd:
                      Letter saying this hasn`t been paid, Been a few calls too but I just tell them "in writing only" and hang up
                      July 12th:
                      Letter with Notice of Sum in Arrears
                      July 12th:
                      Letter thanking me for one sent 9th May Missing PT`s. saying the documents supplied do comply (not according to the boss hehe) They are satisfied it is kosher and will administer it as normal. They want the OH`s money. Forgot to say that they say they state "We can also confirm that we have not provided you with a reconstituted copy"
                      July 13th:
                      Letter re card is in arrears. One comment in this one is "If you do not have a debit card that allows you to make an online or telephone payment, you can use one of the other payment methods detailed in your monthly statement" One of which is pay by credit card.
                      July 19th:
                      Letter saying OH is in breach of agreement and a decision has been taken to restrict the account.
                      July 27th:
                      Letter from MBNA saying 2 missed payments so they are registering this with the credit reference agencies. They still want money.
                      10th August:
                      Both Telephone harassment and the new Scottish doorstep collection letters sent
                      15th August:
                      3 letters from MBNA sending copies of the last 4 months statements
                      17th August:
                      Letter informing OH she is 3 months in arrears.
                      21st August:
                      Letter from MBNA saying they are currently investigating the complaint, re calls I think. Keven called twice yesterday and twice was told to F*ck Off as I told lies lol
                      8th Sept:
                      Letter asking me to contact them as they would like to offer assistance to prevent the termination of the agreement
                      12th Sept:
                      Notice of sum in arrears, no Office of fair Trading Information sheet included which they say is.
                      12th Sept:
                      Letter apologising for the delay in responding to my complaint re telephone calls. They will issue a response by 8th October 2012
                      14th Sept:
                      LOL Final response letter responding to the telephone calls complaint. They also ask for income/expenditure information.
                      7th Nov:
                      Letter from MBNA with a Default Notice.
                      10th Nov:
                      Letter with a Notice of sum in arrears

14th Jan:
                      Letter from them informing that this Credit Agreement has now been terminated.
                      13th Feb:
                      Letter from them saying they have terminated the account and decided to sell it to another company.
                      Sold to Aktiv Kapital AS Zug Branch
                      2nd March:
                      Letter from Aktiv informing me they have purchased this account from MBNA (silly tits). They have requested Transcom to manage the account.
                      15th March:
                      Letter from Transcom, big scarey red letters, lol, Failure to respond by 26th March 2013 may result in further action being taken against you. This may include instructing Scotcall our doorstep collection agents, to visit your home and collect debt personally.
                      Must be a real brave collector is all I can say.
                      16th March:
                      Account in Dispute and Doorstep collection letter sent.
                      23th March:
                      Letter from Transcom, they have queried their client and requested the information I require ?? They are waiting for a reply and will get back to me.
                      29th March:
                      Letter to Transcom, In Writing Only.
                      27th Oct:
                      Letter from Aktiv"We have written several times (LIARS) and also increased the amount of discount we offered you, yet you have still failed to respond. OMG they are setting CCS onto me. If I don`t contact them by the 9th they will unleash the dogs.
                      Last one, honest,

Latest from Aktiv with a discount, looks like Transcom have been sacked.

Will sit back and wait the next one.

Many thanks for all the help we have received.
                      OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

I would wait for the next letter from Aktiv, then maybe send SWID letter

Comment

Last one, honest,

Latest from Aktiv with a discount, looks like Transcom have been sacked.

Will sit back and wait the next one.

Many thanks for all the help we have received.
                          CCS the next desk!
                          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Mehim OH Card

Type : MBNA Credit Card
                            Start : Nov 1995
                            Bal : £14,500.00 NOW £16,000
                            Last Full : 2012
                            Present : Not Paying

April 16th:
                            CCA request sent.
                            May 4th:
                            CCA received.

E Mailing Niddy

May 5th:
                            One for the record book, a 1995 MBNA agreement that is
                            Now I am having to explain why hers is enforceable and mine aren`t.
                            May 9th:
                            Missing PT`s letter sent.

E Mailing Niddy
                            May 13th:
                            Ya Beauty, Niddy says wrong terms.
                            June 22nd:
                            Letter saying this hasn`t been paid, Been a few calls too but I just tell them "in writing only" and hang up
                            July 12th:
                            Letter with Notice of Sum in Arrears
                            July 12th:
                            Letter thanking me for one sent 9th May Missing PT`s. saying the documents supplied do comply (not according to the boss hehe) They are satisfied it is kosher and will administer it as normal. They want the OH`s money. Forgot to say that they say they state "We can also confirm that we have not provided you with a reconstituted copy"
                            July 13th:
                            Letter re card is in arrears. One comment in this one is "If you do not have a debit card that allows you to make an online or telephone payment, you can use one of the other payment methods detailed in your monthly statement" One of which is pay by credit card.
                            July 19th:
                            Letter saying OH is in breach of agreement and a decision has been taken to restrict the account.
                            July 27th:
                            Letter from MBNA saying 2 missed payments so they are registering this with the credit reference agencies. They still want money.
                            10th August:
                            Both Telephone harassment and the new Scottish doorstep collection letters sent
                            15th August:
                            3 letters from MBNA sending copies of the last 4 months statements
                            17th August:
                            Letter informing OH she is 3 months in arrears.
                            21st August:
                            Letter from MBNA saying they are currently investigating the complaint, re calls I think. Keven called twice yesterday and twice was told to F*ck Off as I told lies lol
                            8th Sept:
                            Letter asking me to contact them as they would like to offer assistance to prevent the termination of the agreement
                            12th Sept:
                            Notice of sum in arrears, no Office of fair Trading Information sheet included which they say is.
                            12th Sept:
                            Letter apologising for the delay in responding to my complaint re telephone calls. They will issue a response by 8th October 2012
                            14th Sept:
                            LOL Final response letter responding to the telephone calls complaint. They also ask for income/expenditure information.
                            7th Nov:
                            Letter from MBNA with a Default Notice.
                            10th Nov:
                            Letter with a Notice of sum in arrears

14th Jan:
                            Letter from them informing that this Credit Agreement has now been terminated.
                            13th Feb:
                            Letter from them saying they have terminated the account and decided to sell it to another company.
                            Sold to Aktiv Kapital AS Zug Branch
                            2nd March:
                            Letter from Aktiv informing me they have purchased this account from MBNA (silly tits). They have requested Transcom to manage the account.
                            15th March:
                            Letter from Transcom, big scarey red letters, lol, Failure to respond by 26th March 2013 may result in further action being taken against you. This may include instructing Scotcall our doorstep collection agents, to visit your home and collect debt personally.
                            Must be a real brave collector is all I can say.
                            16th March:
                            Account in Dispute and Doorstep collection letter sent.
                            23th March:
                            Letter from Transcom, they have queried their client and requested the information I require ?? They are waiting for a reply and will get back to me.
                            29th March:
                            Letter to Transcom, In Writing Only.
                            27th Oct:
                            Letter from Aktiv
                            "We have written several times (LIARS) and also increased the amount of discount we offered you, yet you have still failed to respond. OMG they are setting CCS onto me. If I don`t contact them by the 9th they will unleash the dogs.
                            10th Nov:
                            Telephone Harassment letter to Aktiv along with SWID.
                            Afternoon fellow fighters,

I answered the phone the other day and low an behold it was the guy from Aktiv, wanted to talk to the OH.

I eventually told him to F+++ off, remove this number or you are being reported. He wasn`t happy at me swearing so we had a talk over each other contest, he hung up after me repeatedly telling him to bugger off.

When I check the call list, they had been calling every day a couple of times when we were off in the sun. I will get the phone harassment writing only and the SWID all of together to give him some reading.

Much appreciation for all the help freely given by Niddy and the site team, Life is worth living once more.

Many thanks
                            OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Don't let the calls get to you mate. If you answer to them again just hang up.

Cheers
                              SA
                              When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Afternoon fellow fighters,

I answered the phone the other day and low an behold it was the guy from Aktiv, wanted to talk to the OH.

I eventually told him to F+++ off, remove this number or you are being reported. He wasn`t happy at me swearing so we had a talk over each other contest, he hung up after me repeatedly telling him to bugger off.

When I check the call list, they had been calling every day a couple of times when we were off in the sun. I will get the phone harassment writing only and the SWID all of together to give him some reading.

Much appreciation for all the help freely given by Niddy and the site team, Life is worth living once more.

Many thanks
                                Hi

I'd also consider the telephone harassment letter that Paul put together as it uses the recent case of Roberts v Bank Of Scotland in regards to unwanted telephone calls.

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post343262

Best
                                SnV
                                "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

Working...
                                X