GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script SXGuy's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SXGuy's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SXGuy's UE Diary

Fenton Cooper Information

Fenton Cooper

Fenton Cooper Debt Help, Contact Details, Telephone Number, Address and Head Office
    Fenton Cooper is a debt collector within the UK, Fenton Cooper buys in debts that are in arrears from different financial organisations, telecom companies and other organisations that you have failed to make repayments to.
    The way they work, Fenton Cooper will buy the debt from companies at a fraction of what the debt is worth and they will then chase you for the full amount that you owe to make a profit.
    If you have been contacted by Fenton Cooper or are struggling to make repayments give us a call now on 0800 130 3007 where one of our debt experts will be able to help you.

General ContactsFenton Cooper
    C/O Tessera Credit Services Ltd
    30 City Road
    London
    EC1Y 2AB
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
      Little update

Anyone heard of Fenton Cooper before? not seen these guys come up anywhere in AAD.
      They chased an old HSBC account of mine a few years back .....saw them of with a SWID letter never heard anything again ...

Good Luck
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

All I know is that Fenton Cooper and Rockwell are all part of the same company Tessera Credit Services Ltd i.e. they've passed it to another desk in the same organization.

A SWID letter should do the trick.

Comment

Cheers guys, will send one off Monday.

Comment

Little update

Anyone heard of Fenton Cooper before?
            Didn't he write The Last of the Mohicans?

Comment

Originally posted by Still Waving View Post
              Didn't he write The Last of the Mohicans?
              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                Hang on was that not Heir Cut????????????????????????////

Comment

Little update

Received letter from Fenton Cooper, Account has been passed to them via Rockwell on behalf of Arrow Global, call us to discuss payment, do not ignore this letter.

Dated 13th October, will send SWID next week.

Anyone heard of Fenton Cooper before? not seen these guys come up anywhere in AAD.
                  I see from the latest post on clueless24's thread - http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post441530 that an account there was referred to FC a couple of months ago. They appear not to have hung around for long, nor given much trouble.

Comment

Just a little update, Arrow have replied on behalf of Fenton Cooper, usuall stuff, they don't admit they are the original creditor but will ask for copy of the agreement. Account on hold till they do.

So will wait for the enforceable agreement to arrive again and go from there lol

Comment

Just thought id mention, still receiving statements for two NW accounts, not paid for nearly 3 years.

Still no default at all, in fact one of them, the minimum payment states its around 15k!!

Can not wait for SB to arrive, and then we can takle their lack of issuing a default.

Since the original outstanding balance was something like 7k, they are obviously adding interest to this every month as well.

Comment

update, Lloyds have assigned all rights to First Credit. Came with a letter from First credit confirming absolute assignment also.

Dated 5th December.

Will wait to receive a chasing letter from 1st Credit before I send SWID letter.

This one is the agreement where the terms are illegible. Think Niddy deemed this UE a few years ago, no ones been able to produce a better copy as yet.

Comment

update, Lloyds have assigned all rights to First Credit. Came with a letter from First credit confirming absolute assignment also.

Dated 5th December.

Will wait to receive a chasing letter from 1st Credit before I send SWID letter.

This one is the agreement where the terms are illegible. Think Niddy deemed this UE a few years ago, no ones been able to produce a better copy as yet.
                          Keep us updated mate, with 1st I'd not send a SWID - I'd send a new CCA - they won't entertain your blagging letters, they will just get arsey. So send a new CCA - then we can take it from there
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Just thought id mention, still receiving statements for two NW accounts, not paid for nearly 3 years.Since the original outstanding balance was something like 7k, they are obviously adding interest to this every month as well.
                            Is it a current account / card / loan?
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

both are credit cards mate. Keeps adding interest each month, still receive a statement so not terminated, keeps increasing the overall minimum payment due each month. interest has gone above original credit card balance.

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                              Keep us updated mate, with 1st I'd not send a SWID - I'd send a new CCA - they won't entertain your blagging letters, they will just get arsey. So send a new CCA - then we can take it from there
                              Will do mate.

Comment

When did you last pay? They should be terminating / defaulting within a few months but no later than 9.... If you're fighting UE then I'd not be overly concerned at this stage.

Comment

Working...
                                X