GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script SXGuy's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SXGuy's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SXGuy's UE Diary

I think the best thing to do is to CCA Request them as soon as they make contact to buy some more time, and then perhaps think of a repayment proposal, this is an enforceable agreement, but has remained unpaid for 2 years now.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I agree, good plan

Comment

Another update. Robison way, re Lloyds have sent a bunch of monthly statements and enclosed a letter sayin account on hold while they try to obtain a Credit agreement.

Keeping fingers crossed they have lost it after 2 years lol. One I received is illegible. So will see what happens.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

So far no letter from Restons, just a few phone calls each week.

Had another letter from Regal Credit re RBS/Natwest. Ignoring my SWID letter and saying despite attempts to contact us the balance remains unpaid, made pass to field agents in next few weeks and must telephone to discuss the account.

Yeah sure, Anyway will send a letter back saying refer to last letter, and add the bit about my door step not being theres to set foot on.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
            So far no letter from Restons, just a few phone calls each week.

Had another letter from Regal Credit re RBS/Natwest. Ignoring my SWID letter and saying despite attempts to contact us the balance remains unpaid, made pass to field agents in next few weeks and must telephone to discuss the account.

Yeah sure, Anyway will send a letter back saying refer to last letter, and add the bit about my door step not being theres to set foot on.
            Should of included - Please bring the Mansion Red Lead Polish as they seem to be good scrubbers for the doorstep!

Comment

LOL very good

Comment

Havent updated in a while. Not much been going on.

Calls from Restons have stopped.

Had a response to my CCA Request to Robinson Way re Lloyds.

Sent the same old shoddy photocopy of an application, mostly blacked out, and just about readable prescribed terms. No T's and C's.

Have given 10 days for payment proposal, so will send them missing prescribed terms on Monday next week.

Comment

So Robinson way have read my missing PT's and have passed the account back to Lloyds :-) let's see who the next DCA will be

Comment

I got passed back from Robinson Way to Lloyds about a year ago, and it never went out to anyone else.

Comment

Heres hoping!

Comment

No major updates to report. Had a few phone calls a couple weeks ago from Link re IDR Finance RE Barclaycard, but they died of death shortly after.

Got a strange letter from Lloyds today, just some random generic letter regarding a recent complaint and how they like to resolve issues, and if we are unhappy to seek the FOS.

Have no idea what that is about to be honest.

EDIT after reading back a couple of posts, I see Rob Way passed the account back to Lloyds a few months ago, seems like their letter is an attempt to try and resolve some unknown issue (on their part)

Prob couldn't find a template letter to send out so sent some rubbish instead, will ignore and see what happens next.

Also just to say, never heard from Restons again since last March, a few phone calls and that was it.

I must say M & S have always been quite nice to my mother, they don't seem to want to push this one to much, I don't know why!

Comment

Little update. Rockwell have been assigned to manage the M&S account. Will wait to hear from them and send the swid. Not too bothered, easy to get rid of :-)

Comment

Just had a letter from Halifax regarding the Lloyds account. Just the usual they complied with the request and don't consider the application illegible. Included statements from inception but no terms. They have also decided in good will to remove 147 quid in charges and late payment fees. So the debt is still over 7k lol. Will wait for next letter from DCA before I respond.

Also had a hello letter from Rockwell re m and s. Will ignore for now and wait for a more serious letter.

Comment

Rockwell seem to deal with a lot of MnS accounts. mine were with them then MnS passed them to another DCA who asked Rockwell to deal with them. lol

Comment

Little update

Received letter from Fenton Cooper, Account has been passed to them via Rockwell on behalf of Arrow Global, call us to discuss payment, do not ignore this letter.

Dated 13th October, will send SWID next week.

Anyone heard of Fenton Cooper before? not seen these guys come up anywhere in AAD.

Comment

Working...
                                X