GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt

I posted late night about Cabot sending what they suggest to be a recon agreement for a Lloyds TSB credit card. Of course it's nothing of the sort. Was originally an accucard. Looks like they are trying again with me after a long silence.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
      Tsb trustcard/lloyds cc
      still with OC
      start date 1978
      taken over by Lloyds 1982
      ballance £5662.27
      defaulted 2002

UE hubbys account,
      20/05, letter dated, 11th/05, not heard from this lot since 2014. Cabot would like to talk to us about repaying this account, Lloyds have said they have no paper work, I have the letter very safe.
      so I shall ignore

remember there's no s.78 / CCA protection as its pre-05/1985 - just keep that in mind
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I thought pre 2007 anyway , does that make difference then ?
        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Basically if it was taken out between 05/1985 - 04/2007 then you can utilise the CCA in full.

If it was executed BEFORE 19 May 1985 then s.78 doesn't apply (CCA exempt). Same as if it's post April 2007.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Tesco cc

start date 1999
            balance £4730.11
            defaulted 2003
            prorata payments up to date OC/Morecroft/fredricksons/Wescot, HPH2 Ltd/Robinson way

12/04 CCA sent
            03/05 letter received, dated 21/04, unable to deal with request as it is not signed. returned with 'no sig required' temp
            19/05 letter from D Munn,(7/5) 'HE' is disappointed to note that I have failed to comply with 'OUR' agreement,unless 'HE' receives an immediate payment as arranged 'HE' will have no alternative but to place my account in the hands of an external DCA
            7/6, letter from tesco, Legal and Estates,"further to my recent request, we enclose copy information held by Tesco Bank provided under the terms of the above act"
            they have sent me the information as quoted under DPA 1998 ??
            will email what I got to Niddy
            missing PT letter will be sent 2mozz

04/16 re above acount reply to SWID letter from RW contacting clients
            21/05/16 letter from RW,they are continuing to seek an update. Action on this account has been temporarily stopped whilst they await a resolution
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hope they wait and wait and wait zzzzzzzzzz

Comment

CAP 1 cc
                started 1998
                ballance £1280
                default 2008
                now with Link financial
                prorata to date

CCA request sent
                17/03 letter rec, they have sent for the agreement but it may take a while
                31/03 letter from link, they have canceled my repayment plan as I have not informed them why i have stopped payment,"whilst they remain committed to recovering this debt by negotiation" they will if needed "persue me through my local county court if I do not contact their office" I am still waiting for my CCA request to be delt with
                CCa from link,typed credit agreement no date,but with a V2# on bottom left of page, t&c from 1-23 with APR rates and unspecifide credit limits under section 10(Financial and Related Perticulars) and mentioning a date for base rate and a margin of 10,66% up to your aug 2000 statement???
                no signitures, a page with my right to cancel/my rights/loss or misuse/ balance transfer conditions
                and a set of current agreement T&C and a copy of a blank agreement.

Niddy says
                Missing Prescribed Terms letter sent
                16/05 letter received(14/05) they have sent to barclays for a copy of the T&C a duplicate will be sent to me,they ask that I "Please" confirm my payment proposal for the account by return
                31/05 letter dated 29/05, they enclose the full terms and conditions from Cap1, they advise me to contact them with my proposal to settle the outstanding balance.
                they have sent the EXACT same T&C as the first lot, just all typed out no app or blank/signed agreement,
                just a min they have put an extra piece of paper in with "Original Agreement" typed on it, my name and account number, and I know this cannot be the correct T&C as they only ask for £10 for late payments, it was more than that in 1998

statement of account from link and one letter asking for payment,
                23/02
                letter from link they say they have tried to contact me with regards to my account. maybe i cannot afford to clear the balance today,but I do need to call them to discuss my circumstances and then they will be able to help, I will need to give them
                my full expenditure details so that I can make a genuine offer to pay, I need to phone today.
                they advise me that they expect to recover the balance from me, there intentions are not to allow me to leave the account unpaid, even if their recovery action takes longer than they first anticipated
                11/06, statement of account from link, it says LOAN agreement and it has a balance of £30 less than before?

as i'm not paying i'm not worring about the balance change

Comment

Keep a careful note as it will be quoted when you go for SB!

Comment

mbna cc hubbys
                    started 1997
                    balance £1192.2
                    default 2002
                    with Link financial

28/02 letter asking for proposals for increase in payments, i&e, and demanding a phone no. for them to contactus on
                    still waiting for cca

5/9/12 letter received from link, same as in above post
                    27/10/12 letter from link,they have given me final notice that any agreement i had with link to repay this debt has been canceled for non payment,
                    without further reference to me they will immediately commence recovery of the full amount by one of the following options I will be held liable for any and all of the cost associated with collection

1, my data will be passed to their internal Asset investigation department if they find any i will be shocked
                    2, my account will be approved for recovery by way of a judgement/decree secured in my local court. my local court was shutdown in August
                    3, this debt will be transferred to a Debt collection agent who may call at my home,they were doing this last month
                    they state at the bottom of the letter;

It is unfortunate that we were not able to resolve this amicably with you. as always our team of Account officers are available to help me on o844 should i wish to discuss this matter errrm no!!

29/10 no CCA received letter sent

10/11/2012 Have today received a CCA for this account from link
                    it contains

1, an unsigned cover letter saying they have complied with my CCA request
                    2, a piece of paper entitled Reconsitution Header with a large black cross next to a box containing the words Credit Agreement Not Retrieved
                    3, a blank Priority application form with hubbys name and address typed in and a box asking if we want a visa or Master card
                    terms and conditions dated at bottom 04/97

and I am assuming recent T&C as they have the default fee as £12 but no date
                    the thing i have noticed is that the account number on the print out is nothing like the card number this is for
                    no mention of if this is a visa or mastercard its a master card

Niddy says missing pt letter to be sent monday

20/11/2015
                    letter from Link ,they have previously written to us about this account, which has been sold to LINK FL, they would like to organise a time to talk to us about making an affordable arrangement to clear this balance,etc, etc, etc.
                    05/12 letter from link, IGNORING THIS NOTICE WILL NOT MAKE THIS DEBT GO AWAY,they would like us to contact them to discuss what options are available to us for repaying the outstanding amount owed to Link.

24/12/14 undated letter from link asking for us to, "Please read this letter carefully"
                    they state that the
                    debt was bought by them in 2002, but to date they have received no conclusion of how it will be repaid ,It is asking us to pay up, they are giving us the opportunity to pay by monthly DD £11.93pm.they enclose dd mandate. if we can't afford this amount we can contact them urgently by telephone.

04/06/16 statement ao account from link, it shows as owing £1 more than before???

07/07/16 letter from Link they would like to 'organise' a time to talk to us about clearing the balance owed?

how about 03/03/3033?

Comment

Provided you don't oversleep x

Comment

Tesco cc
                        start date 1999
                        balance £4730.11
                        defaulted 2003
                        prorata payments up to date OC/Morecroft/fredricksons/Wescot, HPH2 Ltd/Robinson way

12/04 CCA sent
                        03/05 letter received, dated 21/04, unable to deal with request as it is not signed. returned with 'no sig required' temp
                        19/05 letter from D Munn,(7/5) 'HE' is disappointed to note that I have failed to comply with 'OUR' agreement,unless 'HE' receives an immediate payment as arranged 'HE' will have no alternative but to place my account in the hands of an external DCA
                        7/6, letter from tesco, Legal and Estates,"further to my recent request, we enclose copy information held by Tesco Bank provided under the terms of the above act"
                        they have sent me the information as quoted under DPA 1998 ??
                        will email what I got to Niddy
                        missing PT letter will be sent 2mozz
                        after sending missing PT letter have just received the same stuff back but with some T&C but i cannot see any date on them so don't know if they are original or varied will send to Niddy for his opinion

His Niddyship says to ignore, wait and see what happen next
                        31/01 letter from tesco dated 28/01, We are considering legal action to recover your debt, despite writing to you several times, you have still not paid off your credit card balance or made a repayment arrangement with us,we are now considering commencing court proceedings against you to recover this debt.
                        it then goes on to explain what this could mean and what may happen if i don't pay the CCJ 1, paid from employer. 2, charging order.
                        they would prefer to come to an arrangement to settle the debt and i am to call them immediately to discuss a repayment plan.
                        20/02 was going to send threat o gram template for last letter but forgot to post it (just found it in the car)
                        20/02, 2 letters received today both dated 15/02 from Tesco Collections, letter 1, wants me to contact them urgently to discuss my account.
                        letter 2,Tesco Recoveries, because of an absence of an acceptable repayment arrangement, and because i haven't contacted them, despite several attempts to discuss the matter, they will shortly commence further action against me with the assistance of DCA or Solicitors. To stop all action I am to make a payment NOW. If no payment or agreed repayment plan is received within 7 days, they will commence further action against you
                        22/02 letter sent cross between you have not sent me my CCA /unenforceable/threat-o gram it was received by them on the 23/02
                        11/03 [05/03] letter from Tesco recoveries,Important you must take action-call us today,despite previous correspondence and our repeated attempts to try and reach an arrangement with you, the debt still remains outstanding.
                        we will shortly have no alternative but to seek the assistance of a debt collection agency or, if appropriate, commence legal proceedings against you for the recovery of the debt.
                        I am to make an acceptable offer of repayment within the next 7 days
                        25/03 letter from Moroncroft (23/03) my account details have been passed to them from Tesco Bank,they are acting as collection agent for them, they will be in contact with me within the next 7 days by letter and/or phone to discuss my repayment options in detail, well tesco can't have a valid CCA, if they can't read and answer my last letter I'll just have to start the ride again
                        April
                        05/04 SWID letter sent to morons also pointed out all communication in writing only and that I do not give permission to anyone to visit my doorstep so dont try that one.
                        06/04 letter from moronics of possible further action if no contact is made by 12/04. I could contact them now and they would be happy to discuss a repayment program, they may also be able to offer a substantial discount off the outstanding balance.
                        19/04 letter from moronics thanking me for my recent letter and advising that they will be communicating with their client in respect of my raised query. follow up action will be suspended on my account and they will endeavor to provide me with an appropriate response as soon as possible No rush love, no rush.
                        04/05 letter from Morecomics [01/05] Tesco have told them that they completed an agreement request S78 on the 5th June 2012 and also on the 25th June 2012.
                        they also advise that the account is on a temporary hold to allow me time to receive this letter and contact them to discuss a payment arrangement I can afford and maintain, if contact is not made promptly, their follow up of the account will recommence. just to make clear. Tesco sent me a photo copy of the signed agreement and T&C dated 2012 but no original T&C and the covering letter said it was sent under the Data Protection Act 1998 , and when I sent the Missing PT letter they sent me the same 2 pages so how have they complied with my CCA request
                        UE CCA received letter sent to morcomics
                        17/05 letter from moronics(14/05) their clients believe that the documents sent do meet the requirements under s78 of the Consumer Credit Act.They go on to explain what may be omitted from the document and that there is no requirement to provide a signed 'Executed' copy of the agreement.
                        their client believe that the balance remains due and payable and they therefore require immediate payment of the said sum or my realistic proposals for repayment of the same within the next 14 days
                        21/05 letter from morecomics(20/5) to prevent further action I am to send my payment proposal before 27/05 or telephone them within the next 7 days sorry their last letter dated 14th states 14 days 14+14= 28, so they can wait
                        If i do not contact them following receipt of this letter they MAY have no alternative other than to recommend to their clients that they consider further debt recovery action against me deary me I'm quivering in my armchair. no PT, no compliant CCA. sorted
                        6/6 letter from Morecomics (3/6) as they have not received any communication from me with regards to my outstanding account, they feel that I may not be in a position to meet their request to clear the account in full.gosh they get have feelings
                        to prevent their recommendation to their client that further debt recovery action be considered they are prepared to accept payments of �120 a month,to take advantage of this offer I must,
                        contact them by phone err no
                        make payment by website erm No
                        send payment attached to letter and no again
                        if I do not reply I MAY leave them with no other option but to recommend to their client that they CONSIDER further debt recovery action against me
                        18/6 letter from Midas cs,(17/06) they are aware that i have not agreed a repayment for this debt with moronics. they are now reviewing the account prior to the possible recommending of further debt recovery action to their clients.Now are they talking about Tesco or morcomics being their client
                        they would remind me that unless we can agree a settlement of this account, the default which their client may have registered against my credit file will remain unchanged. are they using a default as a threat , cos the Tesco wouldn't remove it anyway To prevent possible further action I must contact Morecrap now.
                        04/07 letter from Morcronic (01.07) their records show I have not made any payments to them must have a newbie in accounts so my account has been passed to the next desk along Home collections Division, for action.So are they collecting home's now along with door steps? This may involve their local rep calling at my home in the near future,to establish how I intend to settle the balance outstanding.easy! you give me a valid CCA, I consider where we go from there
                        If I would prefer to agree a repayment arrangement or I believe there is an outstanding query on the account I must telephone no later than 08/07 i'm busy washing my hair
                        they would emphasis that if no satisfactory agreement is made they may have no alternative but to recommend to our client that they consider further debt recovery action they have been putting this last line in since may

27/07 letter from morecrap We are agents of Tesco Bank, Their records show that the above account has an outstanding balance, They have therefore asked us to contact the account holder to discuss the account and we have been provided this address by a credit reference agency that supply us with addresses links based on the information they hold.Please contact us to confirm the position and so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.
                        However if you believe that you are not the person responsible for the account, it is important you contact us immediately, either by telephone or letter.
                        they told me that they were agents back in March, they have also told me how outstanding my balance is, but never sent me an award for it,and why have they found my address through a CRA when they have been writing to me and I have been replying? errr what position do I need to confirm ? If i write and tell them I'm deceased will they make funeral arrangements?

05/08 letter to morecrap pointing them back to my letter sent in may also asking what position I am to confirm,and why do they need to look me up when they have been sending letters containing confidential details since march, so it is a little late to find out if the correct person lives at this address .

12/08 letter from Morecrap (10/08) in capitals, Important information-possible further action. I am to contact them in the next 7 days, or send my payment proposal before 17th Aug, to prevent possible further debt recovery action, If i don't they may have no alternative than to recommend to their client that they consider possible further debt recovery action against me, they may be able to offer a substantial discount from the outstanding balance, Oh dear me, the newbie has done it again and sent me letters from the past.
                        17/08letter form Morecarp, account on hold while they contact their client

25/09 letter from Tesco, due to my failure to agree or maintain repayments towards this account, we have decided to pass the management of the account to one of our DCAs, fredrickson International Ltd, they will attempt to contact you within the next 10 days, to discuss your individual circumstances. their aim is to establish an affordable and sustainable repayment arrangement with you. Should I wish to contact them, the contact details are below
                        30/09 letter from Freds Hi nw you've not paid tesco, so we are sending you this threatening 1st letter so you will give us all your money OR ELSE
                        Reply piss off
                        14/10 SWID letter sent to freds
                        24/10 letter from freds(17/10) they note the contents of my recent letter pity they didn't read it if I require documentation under the CCA1974 I may request this directly from their client with the fee of �1,00, I sent SWID,
                        I am to contact them with my payment proposals

12/11 letter from fred, In answer to my recent letter
                        (read what I sent)Their client confirms that they complied with my s78 CCA request in June 2012 and sent me documents on the 5th and 25th of that month.
                        their client also advises that their legal department do not keep copies of what was sent.
                        that's a bit daft, so how do they know what was sent complied with my request?? Should I require further copies I need to make my request again DIRECT to their client and enclose the £1.00 fee as they have complied with this request twice already.
                        Fred says they would be grateful if I would contact them with my payment proposal by 25th November if they do not hear from me collection activity MAY resume.
                        04/12 letter from freds [02/12] Dispite attemts to negotiate a settlement on this account, there is still no arrangement to pay in place to repay this debt, would I like to contact them ?
                        NO!
                        19/12 letter from Freds[17/12] Dispite previous correspondence from them my debt remains outstanding,They are prepared to offer me an opportunity to pay before they pass it back to Tesco with a recommendation
                        to take further action, they are prepared to accept a full and final settlement, provided i phone them on 0845xxxxxxx within 7 days of this letter and they offer a variety of ways to pay. Pity I don't like any of them
                        Letter from Tesco, due to the fact I have not agreed to or maintained payments to this account, they have decided to pass it to one of THEIR DCA's and the winner is....WESCOT
                        funny thing is the letter is from Tesco on Tesco headed paper but the return address on the back is Huddersfield which is Wescots mail shot address, and the letter is unsigned, should I send it back with a complement slip asking for a signature??

29/03 letter from Wescot, again it tells me my balance is outstanding, and they have been instructed to collect the debt in full, blah.blah,blah
                        08/04,have sent SWID to wescot
                        10/04.letter from wescot, we know you live there you have not contacted us
                        01/05. letter from Wescot dated 28/04. Having contacted their client, they advised that they have complied with my request on 2 occasions,in 2012. therefore if I require another copy of the documents I must send another request along with the £1.00 fee.
                        Will send Missing PT to Wescot when I can be arsed

22/05 letter from wescot(17/05) as a final attempt to avoid further action their client has agreed that they(wescot) can offer me a discount to settle my account I have till 27/05 to agree a suitable settlement or the offer will be withdrawn and further action will continue to recover the full outstanding balance, phone us on xxxxx no mention of how much the discount is, and what part of I do not discuss anything over the phone in my SWID letter do they not understand. Oh yes all of it
                        If i can't take advantage of the offer they will still consider a realistic repayment plan and I should contact them as a matter of urgency to discuss my options
                        07/06 letter from wescot.Offering me the opportunity to take control of my outstanding balance. They understand there may be reasons for me not responding to them . I may feel that I am not in a position to start making an acceptable payment against my balance or that I don't know how best to manage my way through my current liability's
                        Blah, blah blah......This debt will not go away now is the best time to act contact us on the number above where one of out dictators, sorry dedicated operators will help me make a fresh start.
                        18/06 letter from 2F. Our enquiries indicate that you are resident at the above address
                        no sh1t sherlock Despite previous attempts, we have not been able to contact you in relation to a matter we are dealing with on behalf of Tesco bank.
                        IT IS IMPORTANT YOU SPEAK WITH US DIRECTLY TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE. CONTACT US ON 0844 XXXXXXX
                        reply :Dear 2F, FU. as you are part of Wescot you will know that I have requested no contact by phone, yet I can see by my call log that you have tried contacting me this way 6 times this month.I shall make this clear. This account is in dispute, No valid CCA has been received. this account is UE and will remain so unless a valid CCA is forthcoming. I will not be sending £1.00 fee for another CCA as the originasl request was not fullfilled. so I suggest you return this to the original creditor and ask them to send a compliant CCA, admit that they dont have one, or stop harrassing me . now piss off your turning my strawberrys and cream sour. NWplease note I may not send it in this format this is only my oppinion at this time .

27/02 letter from Tesco they have assigned my account to, Hoist portfolio holding 2 limited, who have appointed Robinson way limited to manage the account on their behalf
                        12/03 letter from RW they currently have over 300,000 customers on a payment plan with them , which is the best option for me,
                        1, - pay £6.93 per week
                        2, - pay £9.35 per week
                        3, - pay 14.74 per week
                        4,- tell us what you can afford, there is no minimum payment.
                        I choose option 4 and I can afford £0.00 per week

23/03 letter from RW dated 17/03, If I don't contact them they will have to make a decision on what happens next to the balance I owe.
                        whether to advise our client to instruct Howard Cohen & Co Solicitors to commence legal action against me; or
                        Further collection activity, letters & calls
                        they would prefer me to agree to an affordable arrangement and it's not too late for this,
                        OR
                        their client has confirmed that they are willing to accept a single payment of £3,547.58, to clear it in one payment.
                        give us a ring so we can discuss the best option for you.

suppose i had better send the SWID
                        18/07/16 letter from RW re amount due to HPH2,
                        the original creditor has said that they don't have any record of an active dispute with this acccount. If I have any evidence to support this would i please provide it.NO
                        BUT, they have kept the account on hold as they have raised further queries with their client to request more information, they will contact me again when they have a response from them
                        . hope it takes a while x

will file and await the next letter x

Comment

mbna cc hubbys
                          started 1997
                          balance £1192.2
                          default 2002
                          with Link financial

28/02 letter asking for proposals for increase in payments, i&e, and demanding a phone no. for them to contactus on
                          still waiting for cca

27/10/12 letter from link,they have given me final notice that any agreement i had with link to repay this debt has been canceled for non payment,
                          without further reference to me they will immediately commence recovery of the full amount by one of the following options I will be held liable for any and all of the cost associated with collection

1, my data will be passed to their internal Asset investigation department if they find any i will be shocked
                          2, my account will be approved for recovery by way of a judgement/decree secured in my local court. my local court was shutdown in August
                          3, this debt will be transferred to a Debt collection agent who may call at my home,they were doing this last month

It is unfortunate that we were not able to resolve this amicably with you. as always our team of Account officers are available to help me on o844 should i wish to discuss this matter errrm no!!

it contains

2, a piece of paper entitled Reconsitution Header with a large black cross next to a box containing the words Credit Agreement Not Retrieved
                          3, a blank Priority application form with hubbys name and address typed in and a box asking if we want a visa or Master card

the thing i have noticed is that the account number on the print out is nothing like the card number this is for

20/11/2015
                          letter from Link ,they have previously written to us about this account, which has been sold to LINK FL, they would like to organise a time to talk to us about making an affordable arrangement to clear this balance,etc, etc, etc.
                          05/12 letter from link, IGNORING THIS NOTICE WILL NOT MAKE THIS DEBT GO AWAY,they would like us to contact them to discuss what options are available to us for repaying the outstanding amount owed to Link.

24/12/15
                          undated letter from link asking for us to, "Please read this letter carefully"
                          they state that the
                          debt was bought by them in 2002, but to date they have received no conclusion of how it will be repaid ,It is asking us to pay up, they are giving us the opportunity to pay by monthly DD £11.93pm.they enclose dd mandate. if we can't afford this amount we can contact them urgently by telephone.

04/06/16 statement ao account from link, it shows as owing £1 more than before???

07/07/16
                          letter from Link they would like to 'organise' a time to talk to us about clearing the balance owed?
                          28/07/16
                          ltter dated 20/07 large bold heading telling us that Ignoring this notice will not make the debt go away, we are to call them without delay in relation to the outstanding balance, they would like to discuss what options are available for us to settle this debt and urge us to make contact as soon as pos.
                          if we require independent finacial advice we should consider contacting any of the organisationd on the reverse of the letter, they will be able to offer advice free of charge.

there is nothing on the reverse of the letter

will file and see what comes next

Comment

mbna cc hubbys
                            started 1997
                            balance £1192.2
                            default 2002
                            with Link financial

still waiting for cca

it contains

20/11/2015

24/12/15
                            undated letter from link asking for us to, "Please read this letter carefully"
                            they state that the

07/07/16
                            letter from Link they would like to 'organise' a time to talk to us about clearing the balance owed?
                            28/07/16
                            ltter dated 20/07 large bold heading telling us that Ignoring this notice will not make the debt go away, we are to call them without delay in relation to the outstanding balance, they would like to discuss what options are available for us to settle this debt and urge us to make contact as soon as pos.
                            if we require independent finacial advice we should consider contacting any of the organisationd on the reverse of the letter, they will be able to offer advice free of charge.

there is nothing on the reverse of the letter

09/08/16
                            letter from link (undated) we are to read the letter carefully. Link bought this debt in 2002 but we have not explained how we will repay this sum. Although they are entitled to immediate payment of the full ammount, they are willing to give us the opportunity to clear it by monthly payments of £11.93, by Direct Debit, which is printed on the bottom of the letter. we are to simply fill it in and return it, to start reducing the balance.
                            well there are a list of companies that offer money advice on the reverse of this letter, sadly AAD are not one of them, nor did they enclose a pre paid envelope, so may ignore again

Comment

eejits!

obviously know nought about debt advice either...............

Comment

Rotton thick planks, no stamped envelope what ever next.

Comment

Working...
                                X