GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Do you want me to explain the situation of Creation as I am stuck as to where to go from here with them and SCS? I have got the number you have sent and I will use that in the mean time.

This debt is ongoing and needs some kind of letter and I have written to them and SCS so many times I have lost count... Obviously, they will not stop with the letters until I address it.

Comment

Start a thread in consumer section. I'll sort you a suitable response.

One thing - have you thought about returning the goods to scs? That'd piss em right off.

Are they in warranty period etc? Just start a new thread in consumer complaints section.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yes, I did everything I could. Its not a normal everyday scenario with them... At least I dont think it is...

Will post post it up and see what you think. I will do it later or in the morning.

One other thing. The next letter to C one I dont have to send any money do I? (ie Postal order) I didnt send one the first time, they just sent to me on request without the £1!

Comment

Sorry... Another question quickly.

Should I still be paying Cabot, YB, Capital One, etc £1pm still?

Thanks.

Comment

Yes carry on paying YB/CABOT only.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi FP .. I hope your are well today?

I did get away with that one without the £1.. It was the only one I forgot and got back!

I have sent everything recorded delivery and I have sent off all CCA requests for the credit cards. I am doing them for the catalogues to go off today.. Had to get mum to go to the post office for a stack of £1 PO lol...

I keep all letters received and sent to all the companies. I have a full filing cabinet with a folder for each debt, etc..

So, Niddy you are saying keep paying the debts of £1pm to each company for the debt? Or only pay YB/Cabot? (Just to clarify as I am a foggy today) Well most days actually....

I am going to go to do the Creation now in the other part.. Will get looking for that now. I should be used to using this forum by now ...

Can I also ask you Niddy... Is Paul dealing with the other case with Mr G? Just so I know. I will get Gwyn to deal with court issue for O/D and any other legal issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Flossy View Post
                So, Niddy you are saying keep paying the debts of £1pm to each company for the debt? Or only pay YB/Cabot? (Just to clarify as I am a foggy today) Well most days actually....
                Yes, only pay the Cabot debts - i.e. card and overdraft for YB.

I am going to go to do the Creation now in the other part.. Will get looking for that now. I should be used to using this forum by now ...
                Click this to start a new thread in the relevant section ---> Click Me

Can I also ask you Niddy... Is Paul dealing with the other case with Mr G? Just so I know. I will get Gwyn to deal with court issue for O/D and any other legal issue.
                I am unsure to be perfectly honest, due to DPA they cannot discuss anything with me.

You might be better ringing them and asking them anything you need to ask, basically you are looking for assistance with the claim regards the overdraft. Obviously the other issue (Bad Advice) is relative to the overdraft case as is your ill-health etc so you need to be speaking to Pompey and others to help you with the legals behind 'debt with a disability' and then prepare something from that. So you know the facts etc.

Once you have all this, you can then explain to Gwyn or whoever the full facts about what has happened and why the bank/cabot did wrong. The points you'll be trying to win on are you WERE paying a pre-set amount, prior to and including the assignment period; Cabot rushed into court action even though you're disabled and have difficulties (plus you were still paying the agreed amount); you received a lot of bad advice, no excuse maybe, however use your disabilites to strengthen this point and finally we'll provide the CCA's once you get them.

Can you confirm please, when is the actual court date or cut off date? Have you actually submitted a defence or does this need to be done? Please clarify exactly how far gone the court claim is - If necessary, and to avoid all action, would you prefer to just settle this? if so tell the solicitors this and they may be able to haggle a discount to avoid court - I don't know, you need to ask these questions when you ring.

Finally, you then need to speak with Paul regards the 'Bad Advice' issue and see if that is something he wants to take on, if he says no then sorry, I cannot help any further with that as we only use Paul as our preferred solicitors and if they refuse the case, it'll be for a good reason which is hint enough that it may be best not to proceed. It may also cost a lot, so do not build your hopes up with that - it's not really that important right now because the damage is done. If Paul is prepared to take it on then try and merge this into the overdraft defence, i.e you thought you were getting good 'advice' then learned you were in fact a 'test case'...

The other debts, including the Cabot card, we're awaiting the CCA's prior to going forward - as you've now sent all the lenders a CCA we sit back and wait. Obviously continue to pay the two amounts you have been paying to Cabot for the YB debts.

Does this part all make clear sense now?

Comment

Also, just to clarify.. you are saying not to pay any other cc debts or catalogues apart from YB/Cabot?

Comment

Also, just to clarify.. you are saying not to pay any other cc debts or catalogues apart from YB/Cabot?
                    Yes, only pay the Cabot debts - i.e. card and overdraft for YB.

Thats what niddy said

Comment

Sorry to butt in again Flossy and Niddy. However I think you need to understand Flossy that this site is not like any other that you have been on. Everyone here, certainly the site team and all the mods are fervently anti bank dedicated to hit them where it hurts most, in their pockets on behalf of our members. A significant proportion of the mods and members here have been or are seriously ill or disabled and we do understand your predicaments---- seriously. Just about everyone of us has fought or is fighting a series of battles with the financial world. Some we win, some we don't quite win but the whole site will do their level best for a member ---- IF you let us! The site has the best consumer law practice probably in UK as its preferred solicitor and one of our own moderators, as you know works there.

"experiments" with members lives are not conducted here, abuse of members is not allowed here as you have seen. Everything that the site does in the main has been tried and tested to its limits.

I hope that helps to set your mind a little more at rest.

regards
                      Garlok

Comment

Garlok,

I understand that you are a different site and that you have the users interests at heart. I also understand that there are a lot of ill and disabled people using this site and fighting debt.

I do get confused and worry. I am just trying to make sure I do things right and if that means asking twice then I need to do that. I am sorry if its taken that I am stressing or do not understand the first time. I also (due to lack of experience) do not understand why I have to do some of the things I am asked, I just wonder why so I can understand.

I have lost some of my confidence due to being used previously and the more I am on this site and being helped the more my confidence will start to come back.

Thank you for your post it does put my mind at rest a little.
                        Last edited by Flossy; 20 January 2012, 18:16. Reason: name wrong

Comment

Niddy,

Do you want me to email you the defence I have sent to the court to have a look at? I know your not a solicitor but you can then see what has been written?

Comment

I have had an email from Paul and Gwyn is going to ring me Monday. He said the main concern is my defence! Look like I will have to do a settlement with it...

Comment

Niddy,

Do you want me to email you the defence I have sent to the court to have a look at? I know your not a solicitor but you can then see what has been written?
                              No thanks, nothing I can do with that I'm afraid.......

Comment

I have had an email from Paul and Gwyn is going to ring me Monday. He said the main concern is my defence! Look like I will have to do a settlement with it...
                                ok, brilliant please let us know what he says Monday - as you've submitted the defence it may already be 'too late'..... however see what Gwyn says yea?

Comment

Working...
                                X