GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Clairebear's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clairebear's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Clairebear's UE Diary

LOOOOOOOL that's put a smile on my face!!

Comment

Hi all,

Had a letter this morning from Moorcroft. They say they've contacted Barclaycard and B/C have said they have sent there final response letter to me stating that they have fully complied with my CCA request (they can state what they like but the fact remains they haven't!) Moorcroft say now B/C have confirmed the CCA had been sent the balance now remains outstanding and they will commence chasing this debt. If i am unhappy with this information i have to contact them.

Comment

Originally posted by Clairebear View Post
        Hi all,

Had a letter this morning from Moorcroft. They say they've contacted Barclaycard and B/C have said they have sent there final response letter to me stating that they have fully complied with my CCA request (they can state what they like but the fact remains they haven't!) Moorcroft say now B/C have confirmed the CCA had been sent the balance now remains outstanding and they will commence chasing this debt. If i am unhappy with this information i have to contact them.
        Just ignore see they do next............
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

No problem, I'll happily ignore Moorcrap and see what other nonsense they send next.

Comment

Letter received from Moorcrap asking me to call them immediately an advising me of possible litigation. They say if i do not contact them they'll have no choice but to recommend to their client that solicitors issue legal proceedings and if the judgement is obtained i will owe them £3256.38.

Comment

Send Moorcroft Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I sent them that letter back in March and they came back saying they've contacted B/C and B/C confirmed they'd complied with my CCA request (though they haven't) so Moorcroft will commence chasing the debt. I ignored it as per Niddy's advice and this is the next letter i've received.

Comment

Sorry, I missed that

They haven't sent your cca yet have they? Anyway, I'd send Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation next.

Comment

Ahh excellent!! Nope, no proper CCA yet so I'll be sending one of those off recorded delivery asap.

Comment

Letter received from Moorcrap asking me to call them immediately an advising me of possible litigation. They say if i do not contact them they'll have no choice but to recommend to their client that solicitors issue legal proceedings and if the judgement is obtained i will owe them £3256.38.
                      If.

Et si ma tante avait des testicules, elle aurait appelé elle-même de mon oncle.

Comment

I suppose French makes a change from Latin Cloggy

Comment

LOOOOOL

Comment

Letter received from Moorcroft offering to stop legal proceedings if i agree to pay the outstanding fee in monthly instalments.

Unless anyone thinks otherwise I'll ignore for now, especially as they haven't received my 'Threat by Creditor - Commence Litigation' letter yet.

Comment

Letter received from Moorcroft offering to stop legal proceedings if i agree to pay the outstanding fee in monthly instalments.
                              That is a very good sign. It almost certainly means that the threats are all bluff and they've no intention of going anywhere near a court.

Unless anyone thinks otherwise I'll ignore for now, especially as they haven't received my 'Threat by Creditor - Commence Litigation' letter yet.
                              What??? Your last post saying you were going to post the letter was dated 18th May. Are the Royal Snail really this terrible?

If this is right, you may as well drop the letter in Trafalgar Square and hope one of the pigeons delivers it.

SH

Comment

or send them a one liner............... read my last letter with a copy of ---------> Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation

Comment

Working...
                                X