GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Clairebear's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clairebear's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Clairebear's UE Diary

So in total these are all the agreement doc received.
    Attached Files
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Not saying that makes them any good.

Just want to make sure people are looking at all that were supplied in both batches received.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!! For the past hour i've been trying to re-post them on here like that and it wasn't working, i was getting very pee'd off!!

Yep that's all the documents they've sent.
        Last edited by Clairebear; 21 October 2011, 17:12.

Comment

That changes nothing - still (easily rectifiable)
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Phew, that's excellent news!

Ok guys I'll stick to the plan then and just wait to see what they send me next. I'll post up anything i get on here asap.

Comment

I've had a couple of very quiet weeks but i've received a letter from BC today........

Entitled 'Formal Demand For Payment'. They say i haven't complied with the recent Default Notice (I haven't had one!!!!) and demand that i now pay immediately. If not they'll let the CRA's know i've been issued a formal demand and it'll go on my report. Then they go onto say if they don't receive payment by 8th Nov they may send round a DCA or issue legal proceedings.

Not sure what to do with this, especially as i haven't received any Default Notice that i know of, everything i've had i've posted on here!

Comment

Originally posted by Clairebear View Post
                I've had a couple of very quiet weeks but i've received a letter from BC today........

Entitled 'Formal Demand For Payment'. They say i haven't complied with the recent Default Notice (I haven't had one!!!!) and demand that i now pay immediately. If not they'll let the CRA's know i've been issued a formal demand and it'll go on my report. Then they go onto say if they don't receive payment by 8th Nov they may send round a DCA or issue legal proceedings.

Not sure what to do with this, especially as i haven't received any Default Notice that i know of, everything i've had i've posted on here!
                Just ignore for now........

Comment

The "DCA" will more than likely be Mercers who ARE Barclaycard. Persitent though they are it will they that normally issue the DN, a big red one wowee!

Which will be defective. Which they are not allowed to issue as they are a dormant company not allowed to dabble in matters commercial like debt collection. They will hassle on the phone but thats easy enough to deal with.

Garlok

Comment

Thanks guy's, that was quick! I'll carry on ignoring them for now. No doubt i'll get something from Mercers or Calders next, so i'll just keep my eye out.

Should i be concerned that they think i've already been issued with a DN? I know they said before in a letter Mercers 'may' issue one but I certainly haven't had anything. And as you say Garlok, if it's big and red it'd be rather hard to miss!!!

Comment

I would not worry too much. Mercers will hassle for a bit and then it arrives (keep the envelope with it marked with the date you actually get it) about 4 to 6 weeks after they start. Three of ours fell into this pattern with them. Oh and do keep a record log of the calls that start to come in.

regards
                      Garlok

Comment

Will do.

Comment

Originally posted by Clairebear View Post
                          Should i be concerned that they think i've already been issued with a DN?
                          They should be concerned cos they cannot terminate on the back of a bad DN (sorry, without sending a DN)

Don't worry, they're just digging a deeper pit!
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ahhh i see, give them enough rope and all that! Well that's more than ok with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                              They should be concerned cos they cannot terminate on the back of a bad DN (sorry, without sending a DN)

Don't worry, they're just digging a deeper pit!
                              sorry to ask what might be a silly question, but most of the dn's I have recieved came in the normal post and were not recorded delivery, so how can they prove they ever sent them in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by thetinman View Post
                                sorry to ask what might be a silly question, but most of the dn's I have recieved came in the normal post and were not recorded delivery, so how can they prove they ever sent them in the first place.
                                System notes or a paper trail - for some reason the courts decided that a lender/dca can create a recon of an agreement so don't be surprised to hear that they'll classify a system note as proof of service - its nuts, but that's the world we live in unfortunately!

It stinks, I know, but yea - they can just add something saying one was sent and lie in court (like I'd believe they've never done it before!) - however for the same respect if you'd never seen a DN then you'd argue that fact surely and someone like Paul would be able to kick arse for you....

Comment

Working...
                                X