GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Clairebear's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clairebear's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Clairebear's UE Diary

That's what I would do then. Just write a letter to the TPS and, if you've got times & dates all the better. Send them off with the company name and they should sort it out - like I said, they did with me. Different circumstances though

Comment

Yep, It's certainly worth a try!!

Comment

Originally posted by Clairebear View Post
        CSL have started to call my Mother AGAIN! Missed called yesterday evening and one today at 9:10am. She answered the one today and was asked to provide them with my new info. When she declined they then asked her to pass on a message. She refused and asked them to once again take her number off there system and stop calling her!!
        Complain to the FOS - follow this process here: ---> allaboutDEBT | Site Resources | Complaining to the Ombudsman - In Depth Guide

You do not need to await the final response as this is harassment of the wrong person. Your mum needs to make it clear that she is not the debtor in question and she's sick of this treatement, also send a copy of the finished complaint to the DCA to shit them up - then they'll know your mum is serious.

Before posting it/emailing it to the FOS, please email me a copy to review it as I'll add some good bits in there for you - basically you're complaining (well your mum is) about the volume and nature of the aggressive calls etc even after she's told them numerous times she is not the debtor.....
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by billytommo View Post
          That's what I would do then. Just write a letter to the TPS and, if you've got times & dates all the better. Send them off with the company name and they should sort it out - like I said, they did with me. Different circumstances though
          No, TPS won't be able to punish them - to de-register from sales calls etc then yea, go online to tps and complete the form.

You need to go formal with this harassment of your mum.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I think that these are two separate issues and need treating as such. Someone like Niddy is obviously best placed to advise you on the CCA side of things. However, the phone side of things is more straightforward in that you just need them to stop ringing your Mother. I know I wouldn't be happy if they were ringing my Mum - surely nobody would! The two sides need to be addressed at the same time so I would contact the TPS as advised and also make sure you get an answer on the CCA query.

Let us know how you get on

Comment

That's the thing, if they harass me that's (almost) fair enough, but to mess with my Mother!! GRRRRRRRRR I don't think so!!!

Thanks for all the advice this morning. I shall be getting my head down and drafting a little letter to the FOS forthwith!

Comment

Ok, just drafted my complaint. Niddy I'm sending it across to you for your perusal!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  Complain to the FOS - follow this process here: ---> allaboutDEBT | Site Resources | Complaining to the Ombudsman - In Depth Guide
                  You need to read this and click the link at the base and do it on the official FOS complaint form

Thanks

Comment

Forms to fill in......... they don't make it easy do they lol

Transferring it across now Boss, will forward it to you when its done.

Comment

Right all copied across and sent to Niddy for any touch up's (oooo err Mrs)

Comment

Please bear with me - got to dash and wont be back till friday am really sorry.....

I'll sort it friday PM - promise.....

Comment

Don't worry that's fine and if they call again in the meantime I'll just add that to the complaint too!

Comment

Originally posted by Clairebear View Post
                            Don't worry that's fine and if they call again in the meantime I'll just add that to the complaint too!
                            Have replied to email, well done - bloody good letter of complaint.

best of luck, keep us updated

Comment

Thanks Niddy!!! Perhaps writing the complaint when i still thoroughly pee'd off wasn't a bad idea after all!! lol

Fingers crossed they actually do something about it. I'll most definitely keep you updated

Comment

Letter received from Credit Solutions entitled 'Offer Of Settlement'

It states there client has told them in order to bring this issue to a speedy conclusion they are prepared to offer a substantial discount for a lump sum payment. They say it will be £1,237 Instead of £3094 if i pay by 30/1 and If i don't pay the whole amount will once again become payable.

Comment

Working...
                                X