GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Clairebear's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clairebear's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Clairebear's UE Diary

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post

That is a very good sign. It almost certainly means that the threats are all bluff and they've no intention of going anywhere near a court.
    Excellent to hear. I did think this letter showed a little weakness on there part!

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post

What??? Your last post saying you were going to post the letter was dated 18th May. Are the Royal Snail really this terrible?

If this is right, you may as well drop the letter in Trafalgar Square and hope one of the pigeons delivers it.

SH
    Lol too true!! I'll give it another couple of days and if its still not delivered i'll send them a one liner as Niddy suggested. It'll save my ink!

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
      or send them a one liner............... read my last letter with a copy of ---------> Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation
      Originally posted by Clairebear View Post
      Excellent to hear. I did think this letter showed a little weakness on there part!

Lol too true!! I'll give it another couple of days and if its still not delivered i'll send them a one liner as Niddy suggested. It'll save my ink!
      It was in 2 deep not Niddy
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
        It was in 2 deep not Niddy
        I'm sooooo sorry, i'm obvioulsy not awake yet!!

Comment

I'm sooooo sorry, i'm obvioulsy not awake yet!!
          No worries.........:niddy
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Letter received from Moorcroft, responding to my 'Threat By Creditor' letter. They say the account is now on hold until they investigate. I shall await there next move!

Comment

that's them away to the dungeons to try and find some bit of paper that looks faintly legal....................chill for a while

Comment

lol i love giving them work to do!

Comment

Letter from Moorcroft responding to my Threat by Creditor letter.

Again they advise B/C have advised them that they have fully complied with my CCA request therefore they will recommence the 'follow up' of the debt. If i am unhappy then i should contact them with any additional information in relation to my query.

Comment

Should i ignore the above or tell them it doesn't matter how many times they say they've complied with my CCA request, they haven't. What they've sent is NOT a CCA!!!!!

Comment

Should i ignore the above or tell them it doesn't matter how many times they say they've complied with my CCA request, they haven't. What they've sent is NOT a CCA!!!!!
                      If it were me I would send this--------> Final Response - Unenforceable (CCA Received)

Comment

Thats the standard response they send out, regardless of the situation, ive had those letters so many times it makes your eyes water lol.

They will insist they complied even if they didnt, its there way of appearing as those they dealt with the matter, i would send final response, and ignore all future letters until one looks like a serious threat. or they provide your CCA

Of course post up any further letters u get here for guidance, but thats what id do.

Comment

Thanks guys, I'll send one off today and await there reply. Hopefully telling me how wrong they were and there leaving me alone from now on (i shan't hold my breath)

Comment

Long reply back from Moorcroft. Regarding the enforceability of the CCA they say the clients believe the documents they have sent to me do meet the requirements of the request. They then go on to explain to me what a CCA is and that there are no requirements to send me a signed 'Executed' copy as per 'section 3(2) of the Consumer Credit (Cancellation Notices & Copies of Documents) Regulations'.

In addition there client will continue to report the conduct of my account to CRA's and they want to hear from me within 14 days with my proposal for discharging liability.

Need some help on the next step. I have no idea what they mean by 'Discharging Liability'!

Comment

Long reply back from Moorcroft. Regarding the enforceability of the CCA they say the clients believe the documents they have sent to me do meet the requirements of the request. They then go on to explain to me what a CCA is and that there are no requirements to send me a signed 'Executed' copy as per 'section 3(2) of the Consumer Credit (Cancellation Notices & Copies of Documents) Regulations'.

In addition there client will continue to report the conduct of my account to CRA's and they want to hear from me within 14 days with my proposal for discharging liability.

Need some help on the next step. I have no idea what they mean by 'Discharging Liability'!
                              If it were me I would see what they send next..........

Comment

Ok i'll see what comes next. I've just never heard the phrase 'Discharging Liability', sounds serious and a little concerning!

Comment

Working...
                                X