GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Clairebear's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clairebear's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Clairebear's UE Diary

H'mmmmm. Beginning to look as if they are shuffling their feet a bit. Thats only 40% suggesting that they don't believe they all of their ducks in a row. Unless you really wnat to I would ignore it.

regards
    Garlok

Comment

Thanks Garlok, i thought the same too. Nope they can keep in the wind for it. Like i've got over a grand just sitting there anyway! Fools lol

Comment

Hi Guys,

I received two letters in the past few days. First one from Barclaycard dated 29/2 advising me they are now passing my account to Moorcroft and i should contact them as a matter of urgency. The second was from Moorcroft themselves letter dated 3/3 telling me they have been instructed by B/C to recover the debt. They say i should also take the letter as there notice of intended litigation and i should pay the full amount within 7 days to stop them from commencing legal procedures.

I also had a response from the FOS saying they're looking into my complaint about CSL and will get back to me within 6 weeks. It will probably come to nothing but at least i've complained!

Comment

Originally posted by Clairebear View Post
          Hi Guys,

I received two letters in the past few days. First one from Barclaycard dated 29/2 advising me they are now passing my account to Moorcroft and i should contact them as a matter of urgency. The second was from Moorcroft themselves letter dated 3/3 telling me they have been instructed by B/C to recover the debt. They say i should also take the letter as there notice of intended litigation and i should pay the full amount within 7 days to stop them from commencing legal procedures.
          Send them this back............ .....>..... Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Ooooo i like it!! I shall happily send one off asap. I love being a pain in there bums

I wonder if they passed the debt on because they've just received my claim for mis-sold PPI? Perhaps I'm being paranoid and it's just a coincidence! lol

Anyway I'll adjust the template and send it off recorded delivery tomorrow.

Comment

Ooooo i like it!! I shall happily send one off asap. I love being a pain in there bums

I wonder if they passed the debt on because they've just received my claim for mis-sold PPI? Perhaps I'm being paranoid and it's just a coincidence! lol

Anyway I'll adjust the template and send it off recorded delivery tomorrow.
              I dont think you are being paranoid, they probbaly wanted to pass liability on to someone else! lol

When did the letter assigning the debt to moocroft arrive compared to the date on the letter? same thing happend with my mothers BC originally owned by Egg, questioned something they done, they assigned the debt, then responded to my letter, back dated their letter by almost a week, very fishy!
              Last edited by SXGuy; 7 March 2012, 10:22.
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Had an letter come from FOS about my Mother's complaint regarding the harassing calls from CSL.

They say they cannot deal with the complaint as she is not a current or prospective customer of the business. Surely that's exactly why she's complaining, as it's got nothing to do with her but they keep calling?!?! How utterly useless!

Comment

Had an letter come from FOS about my Mother's complaint regarding the harassing calls from CSL.

They say they cannot deal with the complaint as she is not a current or prospective customer of the business. Surely that's exactly why she's complaining, as it's got nothing to do with her but they keep calling?!?! How utterly useless!
                  You should send a reply explaining that you're complaining as a result of the harassment of the licenced business unit which as it falls within the scope of OFT Guidelines on debt collection means the FOS are the governing body for any arbitration processes regardless of whom the account holder is.

An example, you're the victim of ID Theft - the lender hassles you to repay (but you don't owe anything cos it aint your account) - then what? Who can you complain to? Of course, it would be the FOS.

They are quite incorrect so just point their error out to them and use this example if you want to help spell it out to them

I presume you're doing this via email?
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy that's what i thought, i find there response absolutely ridiculous! Can they not be bothered to do the work there supposed to? It seems that way doesn't it!

It said on the form to print it off and send it via the post, so i did that but obviously sent it recorded so i had proof of delivery etc.
                    Last edited by Clairebear; 7 March 2012, 11:24.

Comment

• Re: Clairebear's UE Diary

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
                      I dont think you are being paranoid, they probbaly wanted to pass liability on to someone else! lol

When did the letter assigning the debt to moocroft arrive compared to the date on the letter? same thing happend with my mothers BC originally owned by Egg, questioned something they done, they assigned the debt, then responded to my letter, back dated their letter by almost a week, very fishy!
                      Funnily enough they received my PPI letter on the 20/2 and they sent there 'Pass the Buck' letter is dated the 29/2 (i got it 2/3). Strange that isn't it! loool
                      Last edited by Clairebear; 7 March 2012, 11:37.

Comment

Thanks Niddy that's what i thought, i find there response absolutely ridiculous! Can they not be bothered to do the work there supposed to? It seems that way doesn't it!

It said on the form to print it off and send it via the post, so i did that but obviously sent it recorded so i had proof of delivery etc.
                        ok well now use email

Always email the FOS as it's free.....

complaint.info@financial-ombudsman.org.uk
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Free is always better!! The only thing was i couldn't send it from my email addy as it's supposed be from my Mother and she told CSL/FOS she was no longer in contact with me and that's why there harassment was even more traumatic, because it stirred up bad memories/feelings etc.

I'll have to draft the email, send it to the old dear get her to copy and paste the bulk and then send it on from her email. Loooool wish me luck, this will probably be the harder than sending off the original complaint!

Comment

Free is always better!! The only thing was i couldn't send it from my email addy as it's supposed be from my Mother and she told CSL/FOS she was no longer in contact with me and that's why there harassment was even more traumatic, because it stirred up bad memories/feelings etc.

I'll have to draft the email, send it to the old dear get her to copy and paste the bulk and then send it on from her email. Loooool wish me luck, this will probably be the harder than sending off the original complaint!
                            Or you just create an email address for her and use that! Its no problem, and doesn't need to be in her name....

Comment

Ah yes, not sure why i didn't think of that - I must be having a blonde day!!

I'll be going and doing that now then!

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post

If the debt had been absolutely assigned to MoronCrap, then they plainly cannot have been instructed by BarclayCrud to do anything.

If it had only been equitably assigned, then MoronCrap do not have the legal standing to sue.
                                Last edited by CleverClogs (RIP); 7 March 2012, 14:28.

Comment

Working...
                                X