GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Clairebear's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clairebear's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Clairebear's UE Diary

I've just received a recorded delivery letter from MKDP enclosing a reconstituted copy of my CCA (which is the T&C's from 09/98 & 11/10 and is exactly the same recon copy as BarclayCard sent me back on 14/10/2011) and as per the CCA Act 1974 this along with a statement of account is all they are required to send me. As I've received both from them the full balance is now repayable and i should contact them to discuss payment.

Hmmm not sure what to do next?
    Last edited by Clairebear; 16 May 2013, 13:52.

Comment

Originally posted by Clairebear View Post
      I've just received a recorded delivery letter from MKDP enclosing a reconstituted copy of my CCA (which is the T&C's from 09/98 & 11/10 and is exactly the same recon copy as BarclayCard sent me back on 14/10/2011) and as per the CCA Act 1974 this along with a statement of account is all they are required to send me. As I've received both from them the full balance is now repayable and i should contact them to discuss payment.

Hmmm not sure what to do next?
      Has Niddy seen this ?
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

He saw the first ones i got sent back in 2011 but not the more recent ones i've been sent. They may be slightly different from the old ones so should i scan and send them over to Niddy to check out?

Comment

It might be an idea to send them to him.
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

If you are not certain they are the same, send them to Niddy, other than that, have you previously sent them the missing prescribed terms letter?

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
              If you are not certain they are the same, send them to Niddy, other than that, have you previously sent them the missing prescribed terms letter?
              Just uploaded the documents I've received off them to the Document Database for Niddy to cast his eye over.

I've previously sent off letters (to Moorcroft the previous DCA) advising the documents that they've sent are not my CCA etc, then a couple of 'threat-o-gram' letters and the last one i sent was the 'Final Response - Unenforceable CCA Received' template letter on 18/7/12.
              Last edited by Clairebear; 28 May 2013, 16:00.

Comment

Just uploaded the documents I've received off them to the Document Database fro Niddy to cast his eye over.

I've previously sent off letters (to Moorcroft the previous DCA) advising the documents that they've sent are not my CCA etc, then a couple of 'threat-o-gram' letters and the last one i sent was the 'Final Response - Unenforceable CCA Recieved' template letter on 18/7/12.
                I would PM him to tell him they're there.

I think SXGuy meant for you to email them to Niddy.
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Opps i thought they got sent to the database etc, i'll email him to let him know they're in there!

Comment

Just had a call from a company called MKRR which i presume is MKDP but i could be wrong. They asked for my address to confirm who they were talking to but i refused to give it. I advised if they had anything to tell me they could do so in a letter to which they replied they had been sending me letters but i hadn't replied so that's why they were ringing. I'll avoid picking up the phone to that number now but could really do with knowing what to do next.

Comment

Just had a call from a company called MKRR which i presume is MKDP but i could be wrong. They asked for my address to confirm who they were talking to but i refused to give it. I advised if they had anything to tell me they could do so in a letter to which they replied they had been sending me letters but i hadn't replied so that's why they were ringing. I'll avoid picking up the phone to that number now but could really do with knowing what to do next.
                      is this in relation to one of the uploads? If so I will sort it asap for you, as I just said in the upload section

bear with me....
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy, havent checked the uploaded section since i put my doc's on there just this thread for updates etc.

From what i can see on-line MKRR and MKDP are the same (like i say could be wrong) so yes, it would be in relation to the uploads.

Comment

Thanks Niddy, havent checked the uploaded section since i put my doc's on there just this thread for updates etc.

From what i can see on-line MKRR and MKDP are the same (like i say could be wrong) so yes, it would be in relation to the uploads.
                          Ok will respond later when I check the uploads.

Bear with me....
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Just had a call from a company called MKRR which i presume is MKDP but i could be wrong.
                            Your assumption is correct Clarebear, these two are interbred..

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
                              Your assumption is correct Clarebear, these two are interbred..
                              you mean Inbred lmao

Comment

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X