GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Clairebear's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clairebear's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Clairebear's UE Diary

I'll do you a letter at some point, lol, seems like you'll be my FT job for a day!
    Has anyone ever told you that your too kind and lovely? Well i am!!

It was Credit Solutions that called both times and the OC is Barclaycard. Last payment to BC was in March but that was only part payment, last proper payment was around December 2010. I've never sent a payment to Credit Solutions or sent a letter as the accounts only just been passed to them from BC. I've had a letter and a few calls from them though but i've told them i wont be speaking to them on the phone, written correspondence only. I've had letters from BC/Calders/Mercer to this address and so they should know which address they should be writing to.
    Last edited by Clairebear; 1 December 2011, 16:51.

Comment

Ok leave it with me, I'll sort this tomorrow for you ok?
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

That's more than ok! Luckily my Mom's going away Saturday and wont be back for a few days so wont be there to be harassed. She'll have the answer machine on though so if they do call or leave any messages she can let me know.

Comment

You now have a dedicated number to use.

Anyone else want one while I'm feeling generous?

PM if so )
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Cheers Niddy. Cant wait for them to call me now.....There's a first for everything!

Comment

Originally posted by Clairebear View Post
              Cheers Niddy. Cant wait for them to call me now.....There's a first for everything!

Comment

Letter received today addressed to 'The Occupier'. I opened it to find a letter from Credit Solutions asking if anyone who lives here has any information about me and if so to call them and let them know!! My Mothers had one too.

Comment

Letter received today addressed to 'The Occupier'. I opened it to find a letter from Credit Solutions asking if anyone who lives here has any information about me and if so to call them and let them know!! My Mothers had one too.
                  Just ignore...........
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Your mum needs to write on envelope "UNKNOWN AT THIS ADDRESS" and send it back.....

Comment

I'll just ignore them for now. The one my Mom got was opened too as it wasn't address to me but 'The Occupier', she's just thrown it away. I'll wait for there next move.

Comment

Ok, keep us updated

Comment

CSL have started to call my Mother AGAIN! Missed called yesterday evening and one today at 9:10am. She answered the one today and was asked to provide them with my new info. When she declined they then asked her to pass on a message. She refused and asked them to once again take her number off there system and stop calling her!!

Comment

Just my two penneth here - couldn't she go down the TPS route? I know that that is more for the unsolicited calls but surely this is the case here. Clairebear is their 'contact' (for want of a better word) therefore they can claim that their calls are not unsolicited. However, it is her mother who they are calling which surely is unsolicited? If she registered with the Telephone Preference Service and left it a couple of weeks to take effect. You can then complain to them and they will sort it out. I did a while back, nothing to do with UE but a sales call, I was getting loads at the time before I registered with TPS. One still tried after I'd registered so I took the details - company name, time of call and reported it. They did the rest. Certainly worth a try.

TPS

Comment

Not bad thinking. She's already registered with TPS and has been for quite some time. Funnily enough she's started getting a few unsolicited sales calls again so i advised her only yesterday to complain about those, perhaps she could do it with these guys too? They advised her last month they'd be taking her details off the system and wouldn't call again but obviously whatever they say needs to be taken with a pinch of salt. The thing is she's not very mobile so it takes her a lot of effort to get to the phone, so these b******s are causing her quite a bit of inconvenience - it needs to get sorted.
                              Last edited by Clairebear; 11 January 2012, 11:32.

Comment

Just thinking i haven't received any other doc's towards my CCA only the tripe they sent a few months ago. Shouldn't i be writing to them and telling them they haven't complied with my CCA request and that it's now in dispute etc? Would that help??

Comment

Working...
                                X