GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MBNA CABOT - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MBNA CABOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MBNA CABOT

Hi Niddy,
    Once again thanks for all the help, although I have contacted you before, this is the first time on the all about forums. I sent you some details a few weeks back concerning Cabot MBNA Account, they have now sent me there Final response letter pay up or else, I would like to send this letter to you if I may plus other stuff they have sent in the past.
    Thanks Maco

Re: MBNA CABOT

Just email it. No worries mate
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Just email it. No worries mate
      Thanks sent

Comment

Knowing MBNA as well as I do, I wouldnt worrt too much about it.... especially if the account is a few years old.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Its totally unenforceable, they sent one of those old flyer type things....

There are no prescribed terms, certainly none that link anywhere to the agreement from 1996!

No need to respond as yet as it is their final response so wait and see what they come back with.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks very much for looking at that for me Niddy, I will just forget about it until I hear again. Many thanks for all your hard work :-)

Comment

Hi Niddy, Hope you had a good hols, Got a letter from Morgan Solicitors ref mbna and Cabot, would you mind if I email it to you?
              Thanks MACO

Comment

Originally posted by MACO View Post
                Hi Niddy, Hope you had a good hols, Got a letter from Morgan Solicitors ref mbna and Cabot, would you mind if I email it to you?
                Thanks MACO
                Yers send it on..........put your user name on title
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hiya

As this is Cabot - they're unpredictable so if I was you I'd send a pm to Paul. And tell him I referred you and see what he says cos these are dodgy buggers at best

---> allaboutFORUMS

Just explain things to Paul. He'll get back to you requesting additional info if necessary. Trust him, he's our preferred solicitor

(and he beats Cabot)

Comment

Just explain things to Paul. He'll get back to you requesting additional info if necessary. Trust him, he's our preferred solicitor

(and he beats Cabot)
                    He may, however, need a thicker/heavier cane, as the jerks keep coming back for more.

Comment

Hiya

As this is Cabot - they're unpredictable so if I was you I'd send a pm to Paul. And tell him I referred you and see what he says cos these are dodgy buggers at best

---> allaboutFORUMS

(and he beats Cabot)
                      Did you do this Maco...?

Comment

Did you do this Maco...?
                        Yes Thanks Niddy, Paul is looking into it for me Fingers Crossed, i'll keep you all posted. Thanks for all your help.

Comment

Originally posted by MACO View Post
                          Yes Thanks Niddy, Paul is looking into it for me Fingers Crossed, i'll keep you all posted. Thanks for all your help.
                          Awesome - keep us updated

Comment

Working...
                          X