GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Maui Jim's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maui Jim's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maui Jim's UE Diary

Update RBS

18/01/12 Despite sending the template "Demand of Signature" together with the original CCA request, RBS have sent it back again saying "S78 request received, however, this has been returned to you because we your signature before we can proceed. Under DPA we require confirmation you are our customer as we will be supplying you with documentation. Please sign your request for information and return to the address shown on the right hand side of this letter"

Did they not read the "Demand of Signature" letter

I'm tempted to just ignore the now!
    Last edited by mauijim; 18 January 2012, 12:15. Reason: Typo
    Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue. I currently spend too many days as the statue......but thanks to this site not as many as I used to!

sigpic

Comment

I have now uploaded CCAs for Nat Pest and Virgin/MBNA in the secure area ready for Niddy's expert opinion.

MJ
      Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue. I currently spend too many days as the statue......but thanks to this site not as many as I used to!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mauijim View Post
        18/01/12 Despite sending the template "Demand of Signature" together with the original CCA request, RBS have sent it back again saying "S78 request received, however, this has been returned to you because we your signature before we can proceed. Under DPA we require confirmation you are our customer as we will be supplying you with documentation. Please sign your request for information and return to the address shown on the right hand side of this letter"

Did they not read the "Demand of Signature" letter
        They may not have understood it, so you could try sending it again but in much bigger type so it is easier to read.

Alternatively, you could use their decision to play at Silly Buggers as the basis of a complaint to the (glacial) ICO. If there was ever any doubt about you being their customer, they plainly ought not to have sent you any data in the past.

Comment

I am now getting lots of phone calls from CrapQuest, it started about a week ago. I never answer them and they always leave the same message stating they have called....duh...you don't say.. and they may call back again...please call us It is slightly strange because I had changed my number and we are ex-directory so I wonder where they obtained my new number?

They haven't written to me so I am not sure which debt they are chasing or if it even belongs to me.

I'll just have to wait and see what Postman Pat brings me.

BTW do CrapQuest buy up the dregs from anyone or do they have a preferred creditor they do the dirty work for?

Cheers

MJ
          Last edited by mauijim; 19 January 2012, 11:02.

sigpic

Comment

^^^^^^ usually Capital One
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

BTW do CrapQuest buy up the dregs from anyone or do they have a preferred creditor they do the dirty work for?
              Hi MJ

They bought my Marbles acct, not the greatest investment for them as Marbles had confirmed that they did not have a copy of the CCA.

Shame, isn't it

Not sure if they will sell in on again to cut their losses, if they do the Niddy templates will soon sort it out.

MK
              One day at a time, with £34K of UE debt

LloydsTSB - For the (UE) journey NatWest/RBS Mint - (Un)Helpful banking
              Marbles - they lost 'em - and my CCA, what a shame

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                ^^^^^^ usually Capital One
                That would make sense as Crapitall One sent me a CCA that Niddy says is

Oh well I can wait for them to write to me; I won't be calling them that's for sure!!

sigpic

Comment

I am now getting lots of phone calls from CrapQuest, it started about a week ago. I never answer them and they always leave the same message stating they have called....duh...you don't say.. and they may call back again...please call us It is slightly strange because I had changed my number and we are ex-directory so I wonder where they obtained my new number?
                  At which web sites have you given your new number?

How many calls are you getting per day?

Comment

See this: ---> Free Number to Issue Creditors
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                      At which web sites have you given your new number?

How many calls are you getting per day?
                      I never give my number out to anyone, let alone on a website. I am only getting two calls per day at the moment.

Actually I wonder if they are actually chasing me? I just remembered that when we took on the number is was previously a business and I took lots of calls for the same person and people were very keen to get hold of him. It didn't sound like they were inviting him to a social event either!

I'll just wait and see what happens.
                      Last edited by mauijim; 19 January 2012, 14:06.

sigpic

Comment

yep best idea, wait and see what happens
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                          yep best idea, wait and see what happens
                          Cheers mate. BTW did you get a chance to look at the CCAs I uploaded? I did PM you but I know you're busy.

MJ

sigpic

Comment

BTW did you get a chance to look at the CCAs I uploaded? I did PM you but I know you're busy.
                            headed there now

Comment

MBNA - Enforceable.

This is an online application with the tick in the box and therefore is unfortunately 100% enforceable as the PT's are intact and any that may have been missing would be easily rectified due to the fact there is no signature, i.e. the online app's are so easy to recon and pass off as originals. Sorry.....

Comment

Natwest - ENFORCEABLE

This is also unfortunately enforceable. All the PT's are there etc - nothing much wrong with it, for once!

Comment

Working...
                                X