GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Maui Jim's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maui Jim's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maui Jim's UE Diary

Had the same thing at the postie today,of all days,thought i wouldn't be able to send cca off but the system was back up and running late afternoon when I returned....with a massive queue out of the door !!

Comment

Originally posted by thatnamestaken View Post
      Had the same thing at the postie today,of all days,thought i wouldn't be able to send cca off but the system was back up and running late afternoon when I returned....with a massive queue out of the door !!
      I gave up and came home, the wind was blowing the rain in sideways and I can always go tomorrow instead.
      Last edited by mauijim; 13 December 2011, 14:26. Reason: Spelling
      Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue. I currently spend too many days as the statue......but thanks to this site not as many as I used to!

sigpic

Comment

Update

13/12/11 CCA request sent "Signed For" to Crap Pest*
        13/12/11 CCA request sent "Signed For" to RBS*
        13/12/11 CCA request sent "Signed For" to MBNA **

* Sent to Tryiton DCA
        ** Sent to Debt Clear Recoveries Ltd DCA

I will now await the next round of letters and update you when I can

MJ
        Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue. I currently spend too many days as the statue......but thanks to this site not as many as I used to!

sigpic

Comment

UPDATE

23/12/11 Letters from Tryiton in reference to my CCA requests. They state "we will be discussing your account with Crap Pest (and RBS) who will be in contact with you in due course."

I will now await letters from Crap Pest and RBS.

MJ

sigpic

Comment

and have a nice Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by billytommo View Post
              and have a nice Christmas
              Thank you, a Merry Christmas to you too!

sigpic

Comment

Update RBS

06/01/12 Letter from RBS. It's the usual blurb but they have returned my £1 PO with a check list attached. The usual reason - "We need your signature"

I will send the template "Demand of Signature"

One of the items on the checklist that was ticked as a reason for being unable to comply with my request is

Request received and payment is included

What's that all about? It shows how poor these people can be!!
                Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 7 January 2012, 14:08.

sigpic

Comment

I have seen it all now! This morning I had a reply from Tryiton but it was just an empty envelope....there was nothing inside!

sigpic

Comment

Perhaps they were at a loss of what to say

A little birdie tells me today is special

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...255#post142255
                    Last edited by diddlydee; 7 January 2012, 09:49.
                    If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mauijim View Post
                      I have seen it all now! This morning I had a reply from Tryiton but it was just an empty envelope....there was nothing inside!
                      That's what their usual threats add up to - nothing!!
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

The monkey forgot to put the letter in.....
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Proves the point that none of this is personal and they throw them letters together a dozen at a time.

I once had an employees pay rise offer sent to me from a solicitor

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                            Proves the point that none of this is personal and they throw them letters together a dozen at a time.

I once had an employees pay rise offer sent to me from a solicitor
                            Did you accept the pay rise.....

Comment

Nah they was offering shite, think along the lines of NMW

Comment

An empty envelope....you couldn't make it up,priceless

Comment

Working...
                                X