GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Maui Jim's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maui Jim's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maui Jim's UE Diary

I wrote to MKDP and it all went quiet. That ended this morning when I received a Court N1 claim form so these people clearly like the court process.

The CCA was deemed as nothing more than Terms and Conditions by Niddy so now I need to determine my next defense strategy.

I hope you guys can help? This comes at a time when I am in a bad phase with my health and have zero money.

Thanks

MJ
    Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue. I currently spend too many days as the statue......but thanks to this site not as many as I used to!

sigpic

Comment

I'll flag this up for Andrew and Niddy's attention. It's the weekend so don't expect a response before Monday.

From what you say this account may be UE

Did you get a LBA from Keynes or nothing more since that letter from MKDP on 5th June?

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
        I'll flag this up for Andrew and Niddy's attention. It's the weekend so don't expect a response before Monday.

From what you say this account may be UE

Did you get a LBA from Keynes or nothing more since that letter from MKDP on 5th June?
        I don't recall a LBA but I will check my file. They are just a pain but to be honest they can't take what I don't have.
        Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue. I currently spend too many days as the statue......but thanks to this site not as many as I used to!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mauijim View Post
          I wrote to MKDP and it all went quiet. That ended this morning when I received a Court N1 claim form so these people clearly like the court process.

The CCA was deemed as nothing more than Terms and Conditions by Niddy so now I need to determine my next defense strategy.

I hope you guys can help? This comes at a time when I am in a bad phase with my health and have zero money.

Thanks

MJ
          Hi MJ,
          Sorry to hear this.
          I've notified Niddy & Andrew and they'll email you as soon as they're available. In the meantime please read the following guide -> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...atutory-demand and if you want to join a group apply now.

Elsa x

Comment

MKDP are scum.

Please mail us everything relevant to your claim inc Default notice, cca paperwork, NoA etc

its webmaster@ and atw@

all-about-debt.co.uk

Try not to worry mate
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              MKDP are scum.

Please mail us everything relevant to your claim inc Default notice, cca paperwork, NoA etc

its webmaster@ and atw@

all-about-debt.co.uk

Try not to worry mate
              Cheers Niddy. Trust me I am not worried, I have zero income, zero savings and zero money. Blood stone and all that!!

sigpic

Comment

New thread in the secure area here---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...Barclaycard%29

Comment

I've noticed an increased tendency recently on the part of debt purchasers to just frogmarch debtors into court regardless of if the debt is in dispute or unenforceable. What a pain these people are. Good luck MJ.

Comment

I started to post on the Cabot thread as they bought my Crapital One CC debt. The latter never complied with CCA and what they sent was declared by Niddy. All was quiet as Crapital knew they had no realistic legal case.

Cabot contacted me but I follow the lead of others on here who received similar letters. Shitsmooth are now acting for Cabot and they threatened me and as advised I replied as if it was a true LBA. They replied saying Cabot are now the client and any request for documents can be made to Shitsmooth. Should I send ASWID to Cabot?

Today I had another LBA from Shitsmooth, two copies! They say they had omitted a digit from my postcode! It's an exact copy of the first one! I'll check my file and see if the postcode error is correct.

What do you advise?

Thanks

MJ

sigpic

Comment

I think I'd send the LBA reply again to Shoosmiths and SWID to Cabot.
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• UPDATE 01/07/2021
                        Nat Pest Visa (£4.5K) and RBS MasterCard (£11.5K)

Hi to all,

I am back to get advice about the credit card debts I have with RBS/Nat Pest. I don't expect anyone to read through my diary; here is a summary.

Starting around 2009/10, my health was awful, and I was in a world of physical and financial pain. The advice from here was excellent, and I managed to clear my debts. Most of the creditors were helpful; it was the DCAs that caused the trouble. The latter backed off once a template letter reached their desk!

I had some wins in the court, but I had a loss against Nat Pest. They are, without a doubt, the worst company I dealt with. This is where I am again, MJ Versus RBS/NatPest.

I fought them for years and refused to yield because they could not provide CCAs for either account. Sadly, they found a CCA for both accounts, so I paid £1 per month. Every year they write to me and demand payment in full or an increased amount. I send back my SOA, and they settle for £1 per month for the next year. That exchange started again but at six-monthly intervals. My health took a serious nosedive in January 2021, and it's still poor.

We asked RBS for help as our mortgage is with them. Once again, they must bear a grudge because they offered nothing! So I want to fight back against these awful people, and my credit card debt is one way. I informally asked for copies of my CCA; don't worry, I will issue an S78 letter to keep it legal. The reply suggests they do not have a copy of the RBS MasterCard, but the Visa copy is in the post.

Please, can someone point me to the Section 78 template?

How will they react if I dispute the RBS card and stop payments; will they punish me via the Visa account?

TIA

MJ

sigpic

Comment

• Hi MJ

Sorry to hear you are not well, you helped me back in the day crack a windows laptop password (sometime in mid 2012)

Is that what you need?
                          https://all-about-debt.co.uk/forum/d...rs#post1245194

Are they both still owned by RBS?

I had a MINT and a Natwest card from 2005 and they provided perfect CCA requests however I know the DN's were dodgy although I read something today which isn't good news about that.

Anyway I stopped paying and they eventually sold them to Cabot , I immediately sent CCA requests (might have been a mistake but...) and they couldn't comply . A little while later Cabot wrote them both off

Comment

• Originally posted by Warwick65 View Post
                            Hi MJ

Sorry to hear you are not well, you helped me back in the day crack a windows laptop password (sometime in mid 2012)

Is that what you need?
                            https://all-about-debt.co.uk/forum/d...rs#post1245194

Are they both still owned by RBS?

I had a MINT and a Natwest card from 2005 and they provided perfect CCA requests however I know the DN's were dodgy although I read something today which isn't good news about that.

Anyway I stopped paying and they eventually sold them to Cabot , I immediately sent CCA requests (might have been a mistake but...) and they couldn't comply . A little while later Cabot wrote them both off
                            Hi,

I had forgotten all about the password crack. I still get frequent requests from friends and family because they have forgotten their passwords!

Both card debts are both owned by RBS, but here's the strange bit. They say the RBS one is not available, so I am keen to see how the "perfect" Nat West appears! I had CCAs provided for both, but the Nat West version seemed a bit "perfect", whereas the RBS was "dodgy", and I was worried about my next move.

I took legal advice from a solicitor, and the advice is to submit an S78 CCA request and keep it all above board. The advice was free, and anything extra would incur a charge. He gave me 30 minutes of his time for free, so I cannot complain.

Thanks for the template link; onwards and upwards!

sigpic

Comment

• Well Di is here and while no-one has a crystal ball , I have not heard of RBS actually instigating court action (they usually sell and let the big bad debt purchaser so that).

Comment

• I received the CCA for my Nat Pest Visa card. I will scan it and send it for scrutiny.

They have sent one CCA after an e-mail request and admitted the other CCA is not available. Do I still need to send a Section 78 request to keep it all legal and above board?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X