GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Maui Jim's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maui Jim's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Maui Jim's UE Diary

16/07/11 A letter from MBNA this time from a different dept and person. They say they will place my account on hold for 14 extra days because of my illness. They want proof of illness. Seems strange that previous letter says account terminated but like I said these folks have been joke.
    Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue. I currently spend too many days as the statue......but thanks to this site not as many as I used to!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mauijim View Post
      16/7/11 Letter from Carters with the same cheque. Basically they have totally ignored what I wrote and ignored the CCA Request - Demand of Signature by Creditor

What should I do next?
      Well you have asked for your cca 2 times now just leave it for the moment Niddy will be back to advice Think there in default now any way.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
        Well you have asked for your cca 2 times now just leave it for the moment Niddy will be back to advice Think there in default now any way.
        Thanks
        Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue. I currently spend too many days as the statue......but thanks to this site not as many as I used to!

sigpic

Comment

Hi MJ

I2D is absolutely correct. It is not necessary nor is it wise to provide a signature. The reply will be by HM Mail to and addressee and an address that they already know, hence no signature is required at all. On the medical records front, I treat all matters the same as an I & E request, they have no right to this information AT ALL. I would only supply any information of this nature on the orders of a Court of Law and ONLY via the Court who ordered it.

regards
          Garlok

Comment

Thanks Garlok
            Mauijim you are keeping all letters safe and proof of posting that you sent cca request. may be an idea to staple proof of posting to your letters you get back
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks Garlok
              Mauijim you are keeping all letters safe and proof of posting that you sent cca request. may be an idea to staple proof of posting to your letters you get back
              Yes my friend I keep all letters and I have all proof of posting too.

I have now created a separate file/folder for each CC and all relevant documents are stored together.

sigpic

Comment

16/7/11 Letter from Carters with the same cheque. Basically they have totally ignored what I wrote and ignored the CCA Request - Demand of Signature by Creditor

What should I do next?
                Hiya

Ok, well you could now report them to the FOS for refusal to comply with s.78 and in particular the fact they are shirking behind their responsibilities in line with s.175 & s.189 CCA1974.

However i'd just send this back - you have a paper trail of their obstinate nature - helps you if it ever goes to court!

Final Response - CCA Request
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  Hiya

Ok, well you could now report them to the FOS for refusal to comply with s.78 and in particular the fact they are shirking behind their responsibilities in line with s.175 & s.189 CCA1974.

However i'd just send this back - you have a paper trail of their obstinate nature - helps you if it ever goes to court!

Final Response - CCA Request
                  Hi NID

So just to confirm, I should also send back their £1 cheque?

Also just to point out a spelling error in the template, nothing serious but it will help other users in long term.

"As the account is clearly unenforceable, I do not expect to hear from you again unless you bring the account our (should be out)of default and correct your previous errors"

Also is ss.5(2) correct and mean sub-section or should it be s.5(2)?

Please don't think I am being critical I just want to ensure this is correct. I know it will also help others in the future

Many thanks my friend MJ

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Garlok
                    I used to keep proof of posting in a A4 sleeve but I have taken your advice and I staple all receipts to the letters...thanks

MJ

sigpic

Comment

Hi NID

So just to confirm, I should also send back their £1 cheque?

Also just to point out a spelling error in the template, nothing serious but it will help other users in long term.

"As the account is clearly unenforceable, I do not expect to hear from you again unless you bring the account our (should be out)of default and correct your previous errors"

Also is ss.5(2) correct and mean sub-section or should it be s.5(2)?

Please don't think I am being critical I just want to ensure this is correct. I know it will also help others in the future

Many thanks my friend MJ
                      it is sub section yes. Thanks for the other typo, obviously being I loaded 50 of them in one night, after re-writing most of them, there will be the odd error....

Thanks

Yes, send a copy of the original request and the cheque....
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

it is sub section yes. Thanks for the other typo, obviously being I loaded 50 of them in one night, after re-writing most of them, there will be the odd error....

Thanks

Yes, send a copy of the original request and the cheque....
                        I will take a look at the others and check for spelling errors if you like. The least I can do and it will help all concerned.

I will go and post this letter now.

MJ

sigpic

Comment

I will take a look at the others and check for spelling errors if you like. The least I can do and it will help all concerned.

I will go and post this letter now.

MJ
                          Please do and then send me one PM with all errors, I'd appreciate that - thanks.... also a link to the template that has the error would be great

Comment

Please do and then send me one PM with all errors, I'd appreciate that - thanks.... also a link to the template that has the error would be great
                            Okay. I will do that on Wednesday.

I posted the letter 1st Class recorded so we'll see what they say this time.

sigpic

Comment

He can definitely spell the words muppet and arseholes! Seen them in his personal letters a few times!

Comment

Originally posted by caspar View Post
                                He can definitely spell the words muppet and arseholes! Seen them in his personal letters a few times!

Comment

Working...
                                X