GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 5corpio UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5corpio UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 5corpio UE Diary

Matey (New Year springing in the Air)

Letter from Moo-Croft *MoorCroft* today, reference Barclaycard #2....I've sent a copy of the letter that they sent Hmmm Bollocks they are, (like a Moo-Moo in a slaughter House) 'Intended Litigation' Letter recieved.

Catch up Info about Above Account:

I've NOT recieved a CCA From Barclay Card at all since i filed for my CCA on 20/05/2010 to Mercers whom was dealing with it.

Cheque has NOT been cashed for the CCA Request to Mercers and Barclay card (BUT has signed recorded delivery requesting for one though)

So far DCA that has dealt with this account ref: CCA requests:

1: Mercers
    2: Resolve Call
    3: Calder Financial
    4: Credit Solutions (Last Comunication Oct 2010 - saying that they will contact their client and will get back in touch within 21 days 'which they didn't')
    NOW:
    5: Moo-Croft (Moorcroft)

Take that i send the threat by Lender/DCA Commence Litigation Letter?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Watching with interest Scorpio.....we are not far behind you, just with Credit Solutions at the moment.!! Probably will be joining you shortly at Moorcrofts....lol at least we are in good company.!!

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post

Letter from Moo-Croft *MoorCroft* today, reference Barclaycard #2....I've sent a copy of the letter that they sent Hmmm Bollocks they are, (like a Moo-Moo in a slaughter House) 'Intended Litigation' Letter recieved.

I've NOT recieved a CCA From Barclay Card at all since i filed for my CCA on 20/05/2010 to Mercers whom was dealing with it.

Cheque has NOT been cashed for the CCA Request to Mercers and Barclay card (BUT has signed recorded delivery requesting for one though)

4: Credit Solutions (Last Comunication Oct 2010 - saying that they will contact their client and will get back in touch within 21 days 'which they didn't')
        NOW:

Bump!
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

OOOOO errrr i may be not far behind aswell with calders at the mo, just done the letter for them.Ahhh but it keeps them in a job doesnt it
          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
            OOOOO errrr i may be not far behind aswell with calders at the mo, just done the letter for them.Ahhh but it keeps them in a job doesnt it
            Nanna

Don't really want to keep them muppets in Jobs, saves on paper work for us/niddy, as each time having to foot along to the post office to send to them......they need proper jobs......

Comment

NOW:

Bumped-into-a-Moo-Moo........
              Emailed Niddy
              Last edited by 5corpio; 24 January 2011, 20:39.

Comment

Bumped-into-a-Moo-Moo........
                Emailed Niddy
                Send this mate: ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hello Matey

Letter recieved from Capquest follow up from me not returning any of their calls etc....

I've sent e-mail copy of the letter, (going on with blah, blah...about CCJ's not registered to my current address, and attempt of legal proceedings if i don't contact them)

Account is UE (As per BOS (HBOS Letter)

thank you in advance, in taking time to check letter over....

ps: just send the same letter that i sent to Barclay card DCA: Moocroft? i take it

Emailed Niddy

Comment

Hello Matey

Letter recieved from Capquest follow up from me not returning any of their calls etc....

I've sent e-mail copy of the letter, (going on with blah, blah...about CCJ's not registered to my current address, and attempt of legal proceedings if i don't contact them)

Account is UE (As per BOS (HBOS Letter)

thank you in advance, in taking time to check letter over....

ps: just send the same letter that i sent to Barclay card DCA: Moocroft? i take it

Emailed Niddy
                    Mate, isn't this the same account that we KNOW is UE as HBOS confirmed it? If so, then copy the letter and highlight the relevant part so it stands out (use yellow or green) and then attach it to this: ---> CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

Muppets aren't they??

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                      Mate, isn't this the same account that we KNOW is UE as HBOS confirmed it? If so, then copy the letter and highlight the relevant part so it stands out (use yellow or green) and then attach it to this: ---> CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

Muppets aren't they??

Yup, its the same account, BOS-HBOS Confirmed in their letter June 2010, that they wont enforce it as they can't find original

Comment

Good Day Matey

Letter this weekend from HL Solicitors (part of Capquest chain), saying that
                        'in event that judgement is obtained against you,'enforcement action will result in further costs'
                        , this is reference to the BOS - HBOS Account which is UE from there letter.

* already sent letter this week to Capquest, with copy of BOS-HBOS 'Wont Enforce',

* should i send the same letter that i sent to Capquest with copies of the capquest letter & a copy off, the BOS-HBOS letter to them?

thank you in advance matey

EMAILED NIDDY

Comment

Good Day Matey

Letter this weekend from HL Solicitors (part of Capquest chain), saying that , this is reference to the BOS - HBOS Account which is UE from there letter.

* already sent letter this week to Capquest, with copy of BOS-HBOS 'Wont Enforce',

* should i send the same letter that i sent to Capquest with copies of the capquest letter & a copy off, the BOS-HBOS letter to them?

EMAILED NIDDY
                          Hiya, yes mate send HL the same copy that you posted CrapQuest so they are kept in the loop........

Comment

Just a Bump & Grind on my UE Diary
                            (Nothing much, par a couple of letters from them, with Apologies)

Comment

Just a Bump & Grind on my UE Diary
                              A what?

Comment

Hello Matey :niddy

I received a letter today from Moorcroft ref: my Barcalycard account #2.

* They already sent a letter with intended litigation (we have already sent a letter quoting the CCA request to Barclaycard and blah blah)
                                * Followed by their response saying account is on hold, till they investigate further

Letter today: (sent via e-mail to you)

* Possible Litigation letter, and blah blah contact, they will recommend to their client that solicitors issue legal action and charges.

TO DATE - I STILL NOT RECEIVED ANY CCA FROM BARCALY CARD #2 - reference last year)

Should i just send the same letter quoting the last? or

EMAILED NIDDY

Comment

Working...
                                X