GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script clueless24 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

clueless24 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: clueless24 UE Diary

Originally posted by clueless24 View Post
    Hi Niddy
    You had very kindly helped me on this problem, but now unsure how to progress. Letter from SCM Hove demands payment of balance which I don't have, there are no maybe's, mights or possibly's in thier letter it's a definate pay up or we will commence legal proceedings. I have 14 days.
    However I have an ongoing complaint that Mr Osario is handling and I am awaiting their response. This account is for an O/D most of which is charges. Can you offer any further guidance please.
    Don;t worry, for the moment send this to SCM and see what they do/say!

(how much is the debt again?)

Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Don;t worry, for the moment send this to SCM and see what they do/say!

(how much is the debt again?)

Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation
      Hi Niddy
      Total balance is £795.00 and it's an overdraft. I moved my current account to another bank so they can't use set off. I have been paying in £20pm but that does not cover the interest and charges and it has just gone up and up.
      On your advise I e mailed Mr Osario directly and had a very prompt response from one of the head honcho's in Birmingham saying they are dealing with my complaint and will be in touch. The letter today has come from Hove, me thinks right hand does not know what the left is doing.
      Is the above template relevant as this is an overdraft?

Comment

Hi Niddy
        Total balance is £795.00 and it's an overdraft. I moved my current account to another bank so they can't use set off. I have been paying in £20pm but that does not cover the interest and charges and it has just gone up and up.
        On your advise I e mailed Mr Osario directly and had a very prompt response from one of the head honcho's in Birmingham saying they are dealing with my complaint and will be in touch. The letter today has come from Hove, me thinks right hand does not know what the left is doing.
        Is the above template relevant as this is an overdraft?
        Oh the letter came from Lloyds did it? If so ignore it - I thought it came from a solicitor
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Oh the letter came from Lloyds did it? If so ignore it - I thought it came from a solicitor
          Sorry niddy I don't mean to confuse you.
          The letter today threatening action came from SCM Solicitors, Dept CCD, in Hove, East Sussex, the response to my complaint came from Birmingham. It's definately a solicitors letter signed obo Aamir Khan, Solicitor.

Comment

Sorry niddy I don't mean to confuse you.
            The letter today threatening action came from SCM Solicitors, Dept CCD, in Hove, East Sussex, the response to my complaint came from Birmingham. It's definately a solicitors letter signed obo Aamir Khan, Solicitor.
            Ok, I understand send a quick letter back to SCM (similar to below) asap and attach a copy of the email you just had from chief exec dept and send it recorded delivery.

Example as follows:
            "any threats are futile as I am dealing with a high level dispute regards this whole debt and I therefore strongly suggest you back off and return this to Lloyds. I am in email communication with the chief exec's office and have also demanded that they tell you to cease action, something if ignored may well result in legal action being taken against you followed by a complaint to the FOS and MoJ regards your suitability to retain a consumer credit licence."

Comment

ps reply to your Lloyds email and request they contact SCM and call them off asap before you consider legal action against both Lloyds & SCM....

Then also attach a copy of this email with your letter to SCM.

Comment

ps reply to your Lloyds email and request they contact SCM and call them off asap before you consider legal action against both Lloyds & SCM....

Then also attach a copy of this email with your letter to SCM.
                All done will update as and when, thank you for your help.

Comment

Egg Banking

Credit card
                  Approx 2000
                  Bal £10,861.91
                  Last paid 24-2-10
                  Arrangement £1 token
                  Status Default
                  Acc Owner Egg DLC writing acting on behalf of Egg

3-2-11 CCA request sent
                  4-2-11 Delivered
                  9-2-11 Recieved letter from DLC returned chq and advised write direct to EGG
                  11-2-11 CCA request sent direct to Egg
                  14-2-11 Delivered
                  21-2-11 Recieved letter from DLC dated 18-2-11 Notice of debt recovery
                  24-2-11 Recieved CCA have e-mail Niddy
                  24-2-11 Recieved letter from Aplins Solicitors have been instructed by DLC on behalf of EGG to recover bal, giving me 7 days to make full payment or agreement to pay, or legal proceedings may be commenced without further notice + fixed costs and fees.
                  25-2-11 NIDDY SAYS UNENFORCABLE WHOO HOO!!!!
                  Have sent Threat O Gram and Original CCA letters to both DLC & Aplins
                  12-3-11 Have recieved response from Hillesden Securities in response to my letter as above sent to Aplins and DLC. Noting my correspondence but that the issues raised are regarding the documentation supplied by Egg, due to the above my correspondence needs to be sent directly to thier clients Egg for them to address my concerns. Ignored
                  7-4-11 Received letter from DLC advising Client may be prepared to consider reducing balance, I must telephone immediately to discuss, failure to respond may result in further action being taken.
                  8-4-11 Sent Debtors final response letter recorded delivery
                  19-4-11 Received letter from Hillesden Securities We have noted the content of your correspondence (Debtors final response to CCA recieved) However we note that the issues raised are regarding the documentation supplied by Egg Banking, due to the above your correspondence needs to be sent directly to our client for them to address your concerns.
                  25-5-11 Recieved an e-mail from Egg advising my account has now been assigned to Barclaycard
                  5-6-11 Letter recieved from Fredricksons who have been instructed by Egg to collect outstanding balance. I must contact them immediately to discuss the matter.
                  5-6-11 Niddy says send Acc sold in DF of CCA
                  13-6-11 Recieved letter from Fredrickson's letter before action. 7 days to pay otherwise we will refer account to solicitors who may take legal action without further notice. They have added £190 court fees and £100 Solicitors fee to the balance outstanding if proceedings are issued.
                  24-6-11 Recieved letter from Fredricksons if I require documentation under the CCA 1974 I may request from thier client send £1, in the meantime please contact them to arrange payment proposals.
                  24-6-11 Send CCA Missing PT's
                  18-7-11 Letter from Fred Int. You have failed to make an acceptable repayment proposal on this account. THIS DEBT WILL NOT GO AWAY. Pay now.
                  Do I need to respond with anything please?

Comment

Do I need to respond with anything please?
                    Just ignore for moment

Comment

Shop Direct Finance

Catalogue credit account
                      Commenced 2004?(correction 1994)
                      Bal £2182.16
                      Last paid 25-1-10
                      No arrangement but sending £1 token payment monthly
                      Acc Owner Shop Direct Finance/ NDR writing

3-2-11 CCA request sent
                      4-2-11 Delivered
                      17-2-11 £1 chq cashed
                      26-2-11 12 + 2 days up on the 23-2-11 No CCA recieved
                      28-2-11 CCA recieved E-MAILED NIDDY
                      4-3-11 NIDDY SAYS UE WHOO HOO!!! sent final response recorded delivery
                      25-3-11 Recieved letter from NDR Notice of payment arrangements £1 per month for a further 12 months.
                      6-4-11 Letter fron SDG entitled Request to cancel credit agreement and saying they have satisfied my request in accordance with consumer credit act 1974 and I must continue to pay.
                      6-4-11 Will ignore as advised
                      13-4-11 Received monthly statement along with the monthly default notice and notification of £12 missed minimum payment fee added to the account.
                      10-5-11 Received letter from NDR (dated 3-5-11)Notice of default on your agreed arrangement, I have failed to maintain my payments as agreed. 14 days to pay £1 or will result in a Statutory Default Notice being issued which will request full payment.
                      Will ignore as advised
                      12-5-11 Recieved 2 default notices one for each account one is fixed account for something I bought on a buy now pay later deal before I got into difficulties and the other is a running account (dated 6-5-11) served under section 87(1) of the Consumer Act 1974 To remedy the breach I should pay the total arrears before 3-6-11
                      26-5-11 I have pm'd Niddy for further advise on the DN's recieved will await his advise
                      5-6-11 Recieved monthly statement and notice of default sums added to the account
                      6-6-11 E mailed Niddy D/F notices to offer further advice
                      24-6-11 Recieved letter (dated 21-6-11) from SDF giving notice of the assignment of the debt to Lowells on the 6-6-11 any further communications and payments must now be made to Lowells. In the same envelope was a letter from Lowells telling me they now own the debt confirming they bought it on the 6-6-11, goes on that before they selling the account to them SD have checked their records and can find no record of why this should remain unpaid. I must call to pay or they may take court action and send someone to visit me at home
                      24-6-11 Ignore and wait till they come back to me
                      8-7-11 Letter from Lowell Financial saying that You were informed recently that your Kays account was sold to Lowells Portfolio because there was an O/S debt that you have not repaid and unless you paid it, it would be sent to us at Lowell Financial the debt collection unit. We can help, what happens if you do not pay, call us.
                      8-7-11 I2D ignore for now
                      19-7-11 Several voice text messages on a daily basis over the last couple of weeks asking me to call Lowells
                      I have not communicated at all with Lowells since they advised me that they had bought the debt from SDG would it be ok to send the harrassment by telephone letter to Lowells?

Comment

I would send an account sold in dispute and add in some of the telephone harassment letter, then you are covering all the bases. Have you sent an account sold to Lowell?

Comment

I have not communicated at all with Lowells since they advised me that they had bought the debt from SDG would it be ok to send the harrassment by telephone letter to Lowells?
                          Send these in order, one per month until it stops:

Comment

Thank you even, no I have not sent anything as was advised by I2D to ignore and wait to see what they come back with. I was just unsure if I should communicate at all.

Comment

Thank you even, no I have not sent anything as was advised by I2D to ignore and wait to see what they come back with. I was just unsure if I should communicate at all.
                              Do you actually know what account it is relating to? if so then work through the templates above one at a time

Comment

Do you actually know what account it is relating to? if so then work through the templates above one at a time
                                Hi Niddy, It is for the SDG/Lowells account I updated on post 220. I will start by sending the templates as suggested. SDG sold the account to Lowells whilst in dispute and I have not communicated with Lowells at all, that was why I was unsure about sending anything. Thanks for taking time to help me.

Comment

Working...
                                X