GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script clueless24 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

clueless24 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: clueless24 UE Diary

Just ignore
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by clueless24 View Post
      As usual I am confused, In one part they are saying they are waiting for the CCA from OC and account on hold but then say's that they have never received CCA request or fee. I originally CCA the OC Shop Direct and Niddy said 1million % UE, Shop Direct sold the debt to Lowells in June of this year and they registered a DF on my credit report on the 1/6/11. This account was DF by Shop Direct in Jan 2011. Am I right in thinking this should be 1 debt 1 DF. Do I need to respond with anything please?
      Not right now, let them issue 100 defaults first, however we argue those later - for the moment don't do anything, keep us updated though....
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Lloyds TSB

Credit Card
        Commenced approx 2006
        Approx balance £8,674.23
        Date last paid 1-3-10 (token £1 since then)
        Arrangement £1 per month
        Status Default
        Owner Lloyds TSB

3-2-11 Sent CCA request
        4-2-11 Delivered
        18-2-11 Recieved CCA
        24-2-11 E-mailed Niddy the CCA
        26-2-11 NIDDY SAYS UE WHOOO HOO!!!! Have sent CCA query copy doc supplied letter
        12-3-11 Recieved response from LTSB have recieved my complaint and have sent it to Brighton Card Customer relations dept, may take 4 weeks to respond..
        9-4-11 Letter from SCM Solicitors I am required to pay balance in full within 7 days from the date of the letter (6-4-11) to avoid court proceedings being issued against me. Call them to arrange amicable agreement to pay off debt without the need to instigate etc etc.
        10-4-11 Send Threat by lender/DCA to commence litigation letter, will send special delivery as advised
        12-5-11 Received letter from SCM enclosing another CCA with some additional paperwork. In response to my letter of the 10-4-11 as above Will e-mail Niddy for advise
        16-5-11 Niddy advises sending Enough is Enough letter
        30-5-11 Recieved response from SCM Solicitors to enough is enough template. Say's please find enclosed a re-constituted credit agreement together with 2 amendments to the T&C. Please forward your repayment proposals to this office for consideration.
        20-6-11 Niddy says in breach as don't know which T&C apply ignore for time being
        22-7-11 Letter from Rob Way. Our client has authorised us to recover the full amount you owe, please pay the full amount you owe without delay or call us directly to agree an affordable payment plan. We may advise our client to start court action etc.
        Ignore for now
        1-8-11 Letter recieved today dated 1-8-11 from Rob Way. SECURITY TELEMESSAGE Recent actions on your account are giving cause for concern please contact us immediately. Please do not delay
        I2D ignore for now
        12-8-11 Letter received from Rob Way IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED This is notice about your unpaid account which our client has instructed us to recover.ACT NOW call us without delay, if you fail to pay and neglect to deal with this account further action may be taken.
        I am assuming that i should ignore for now?

Comment

Send this ---> Unenforceability Templates - Section 4
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I am assuming that i should ignore for now?
            Hi Clueless,
            Seems Rob Way have collected a hatfull of Lloyds cc as I have had a letter today also.
            Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
              Hi Clueless,
              Seems Rob Way have collected a hatfull of Lloyds cc as I have had a letter today also.
              Good Luck
              Rob Way may as well be based in the dungeons of Lloyds coffers in Brighton - well, they should

Comment

Shop Direct Finance

Catalogue credit account
                Commenced 2004?(correction 1994)
                Bal £2182.16
                Last paid 25-1-10
                No arrangement but sending £1 token payment monthly
                Acc Owner Shop Direct Finance/ NDR writing

3-2-11 CCA request sent
                4-2-11 Delivered
                17-2-11 £1 chq cashed
                26-2-11 12 + 2 days up on the 23-2-11 No CCA recieved
                28-2-11 CCA recieved E-MAILED NIDDY
                4-3-11 NIDDY SAYS UE WHOO HOO!!! sent final response recorded delivery
                25-3-11 Recieved letter from NDR Notice of payment arrangements £1 per month for a further 12 months.
                6-4-11 Letter fron SDG entitled Request to cancel credit agreement and saying they have satisfied my request in accordance with consumer credit act 1974 and I must continue to pay.
                6-4-11 Will ignore as advised
                13-4-11 Received monthly statement along with the monthly default notice and notification of £12 missed minimum payment fee added to the account.
                10-5-11 Received letter from NDR (dated 3-5-11)Notice of default on your agreed arrangement, I have failed to maintain my payments as agreed. 14 days to pay £1 or will result in a Statutory Default Notice being issued which will request full payment.
                Will ignore as advised
                12-5-11 Recieved 2 default notices one for each account one is fixed account for something I bought on a buy now pay later deal before I got into difficulties and the other is a running account (dated 6-5-11) served under section 87(1) of the Consumer Act 1974 To remedy the breach I should pay the total arrears before 3-6-11
                26-5-11 I have pm'd Niddy for further advise on the DN's recieved will await his advise
                5-6-11 Recieved monthly statement and notice of default sums added to the account
                6-6-11 E mailed Niddy D/F notices to offer further advice
                24-6-11 Recieved letter (dated 21-6-11) from SDF giving notice of the assignment of the debt to Lowells on the 6-6-11 any further communications and payments must now be made to Lowells. In the same envelope was a letter from Lowells telling me they now own the debt confirming they bought it on the 6-6-11, goes on that before they selling the account to them SD have checked their records and can find no record of why this should remain unpaid. I must call to pay or they may take court action and send someone to visit me at home
                24-6-11 Ignore and wait till they come back to me
                8-7-11 Letter from Lowell Financial saying that You were informed recently that your Kays account was sold to Lowells Portfolio because there was an O/S debt that you have not repaid and unless you paid it, it would be sent to us at Lowell Financial the debt collection unit. We can help, what happens if you do not pay, call us.
                8-7-11 I2D ignore for now
                19-7-11 Several voice text messages on a daily basis over the last couple of weeks asking me to call Lowells
                19-7-11 Sent Harrassment by Telephone letter 1.
                22-7-11 Have today recieved an email from Lowells advising pay up or else.
                Continuing phone calls
                29-7-11 Letter received from Lowells. We have still not recieved payment from you, nor is there a repayment plan in place to repay this account. This debt is not going to go away and ignoring the problem could make things worse for me. in an attempt to demonstrate how flexible we are willing to be we would like to offer you a monthly repayment plan, so you no longer have to worry and stop further action, such as litigation. We suggest a monthly plan of £30 per month.
                29-7-11 Send Final Response UE
                4-8-11 Letter from Lowells re final response UE letter and phone harassment letter. They have acted within guidelines but confirm my number has been removed from thier files. We must advise you that this appears to be the first letter that we have received from you in relation to this account. The o/s balance was sold to lowells on the 16-6-11 as shop direct were unable to collect. Confirms the account was opened on 24-7-94 and last payment 5-11-10. We have contacted the original creditor for a copy of my agreement and account statements, which will serve as documentary evidence of my liability for this debt, we have placed the account on hold while we await this information. Please be advised that, as legal owners of this debt, we are in a position to liase with shop direct on your behalf in order to resolve any issues that you may have. We therefore ask that you forward us further details as to the nature of your dispute then we can communicate with shop direct.
                11-8-11 Letter from Lowells advising that they are still awaiting receipt of this information and apologise for the delay. Please note however that we have not recieved a formal request from me under the CCA or the £1 fee, we can therefore advise that we are under no legal obligation to send the information you have requested within a certain time period.We do not hold copies of statements or agreements within our office we cannot state a time period in which these will be recieved. We can advise that your account will remain on hold while we await this information. You will continue to receive updates.
                23-8-11 Letter from Lowells we write in respect of above debt which as previously notified we have purchased from SD. We are now entitled to recieve payment of the balance £1708.42 from you and enclose a copy of your statement as requested. Neither shop direct nor ourselves are aware of any reason for non payment. Pay up within 7 days or we may instruct our solicitor.
                I have recieved several pages of statements and the covering letter do I need to do anything with this one please.

Comment

I have recieved several pages of statements and the covering letter do I need to do anything with this one please.
                  Do you really what me to tell you !!!!!!!!!
                  Just ignore for now
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Argos Card Services

Credit Acc
                    Commenced 2003
                    Bal £2504.77
                    Last paid 01-01-10
                    No arrangement but send £1 token monthly. Ceased payments 01/11/2010
                    Acc owner
                    Argos Card Services

3-2-11 CCA request sent
                    15-2-11 £1 chq cashed
                    21-2-11 Track and Trace showing as not delivered
                    23-8-11 CCA and covering letter recieved from Argos. Will e-mail Niddy for advise
                    Really strange letter at the bottom it say's (a) amount currently payable (current balance) £2498.77. (b) the amount and due dates of payments which will become due if Miss Jacobs does not draw further on the account (minimum payment and due date) £2498.77 due 29/8/11. I have no idea who Miss Jacobs is. I have not used the account in a very long time and it's taken 6 months for them to provide the CCA not sure if it's relevent.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                      Do you really what me to tell you !!!!!!!!!
                      Just ignore for now
                      Thank you I2D I always have a crisis of confidence when it comes to responding, or not, as the case may be. Just wanted a little reassurance. But good news is that I am learning. Thank you.

Comment

hi hun

you are like me learning more and more - but i too am like you like the reassurance of someone else telling me to ignore things

take care

Comment

Argos Card Services
                          Really strange letter at the bottom it say's (a) amount currently payable (current balance) £2498.77. (b) the amount and due dates of payments which will become due if Miss Jacobs does not draw further on the account (minimum payment and due date) £2498.77 due 29/8/11. I have no idea who Miss Jacobs is. I have not used the account in a very long time and it's taken 6 months for them to provide the CCA not sure if it's relevent.
                          Just ignore, it's still as no terms or nothing attached.

Yea, easy to fix, but until they do well it's unenforceable.

Comment

Egg Banking

Loan
                            Date commenced approx 2000 topped up in 2005 (correction new loan Jan 2007)
                            Bal £5,297.44 (correction Bal o/s £2,769.17)
                            Last paid Feb 2010
                            Arrangement £1 token monthly
                            Status Defaulted
                            Acc owner Egg Banking / Moorcroft collecting on behalf of Egg

3-2-11 CCA request sent to Moorcroft
                            12-2-11 Recieved reply from Moorcroft with returned chq and advised to write direct to egg
                            15-2-11 CCA request direct to Egg
                            16-2-11 Delivered
                            26-2-11 Letter from Moorcroft to contact them within the next 48 hrs and make payment, they may recommend that thier clients solicitors commence legal proceeding without further notice. Letter says I have not made a payment since 6/11/10 (I paid £4 as payments for Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb enclosed covering letter explaining I was going into hospital and token payment was for 4 months) No CCA recieved but 12 +2 days not up till 4th Mar
                            28-2-11 Recieved CCA from Egg will E-Mail Niddy. I had successfully reclaimed PPI on this Loan in Sep 2010 as it was miss sold, the refund was paid directly to the account as I was in default on the loan, hence the correction in the balance o/s and my confusion over the date, sorry
                            Niddy says Enforceable
                            1-5-11 Recieved letter from Moorcroft advising that the account has been returned to OC and I should contact them in the future. As this debt is E I have been paying £1 per month to Moorcroft. I will now send this months payment direct to Egg.
                            Have continued to make monthly £1 payments to date
                            10-8-11 Received my credit report from call credit. It shows that this account has a termination balance of 0,current balance is 0, the date of default satisfied as 31-7-11, in the most recent account status it is showing as DA (debt assignment or transferred to another organisation) date account updated 31-7-11.
                            8-9-11 Called Egg (I know) to ask for the current status of this account as it is showing as settled on my credit reports, I have been sending £1 a month as this is E firstly to Egg then Moorcroft then back to Egg, They told me the Egg group was sold to Arrow Global (sounds like a DCA to me) and that Egg no longer are my data controller and that they wrote to me in july 2011 telling me this, (never recieved) because they no longer own the debt they cannot provide me with copies of the supposed letter they sent, and here's the twist I have sent the last 2 months £1 payment to Egg and they have cashed them.
                            I know it's only £1 a month but do I continue to send it to Egg knowing they don't own the account anymore, or should I wait to hear from Arrow Global, help as always is appreciated.

Comment

I know it's only £1 a month but do I continue to send it to Egg knowing they don't own the account anymore, or should I wait to hear from Arrow Global, help as always is appreciated.
                              Stop paying - no need to!

Arrow is the DCA - Egg accounts have been bought by Barclays haven't they? So the OC will not be Barclays anyway, NOT Egg. Stop calling - no need to call especially not for the lame reason given, your credit file should not matter - why even waste money seeing it?

An account changes from defaulted to settled if a lender sells it - as they have sold it to the DCA you'll notice the original entry shows settled with the new DCA starting a new entry using the original details and default date, but with their name. That's the normal process anyway......

Comment

Shop Direct Finance

Catalogue credit account
                                Commenced 2004?(correction 1994)
                                Bal £2182.16
                                Last paid 25-1-10
                                No arrangement but sending £1 token payment monthly
                                Acc Owner Shop Direct Finance/ NDR writing

3-2-11 CCA request sent
                                4-2-11 Delivered
                                17-2-11 £1 chq cashed
                                28-2-11 CCA recieved E-MAILED NIDDY
                                4-3-11 NIDDY SAYS UE WHOO HOO!!! sent final response recorded delivery
                                25-3-11 Recieved letter from NDR Notice of payment arrangements £1 per month for a further 12 months.
                                6-4-11 Letter fron SDG entitled Request to cancel credit agreement and saying they have satisfied my request in accordance with consumer credit act 1974 and I must continue to pay.
                                6-4-11 Will ignore as advised
                                13-4-11 Received monthly statement along with the monthly default notice and notification of £12 missed minimum payment fee added to the account.
                                10-5-11 Received letter from NDR (dated 3-5-11)Notice of default on your agreed arrangement, I have failed to maintain my payments as agreed. 14 days to pay £1 or will result in a Statutory Default Notice being issued which will request full payment.
                                Will ignore as advised
                                12-5-11 Recieved 2 default notices one for each account one is fixed account for something I bought on a buy now pay later deal before I got into difficulties and the other is a running account (dated 6-5-11) served under section 87(1) of the Consumer Act 1974 To remedy the breach I should pay the total arrears before 3-6-11
                                26-5-11 I have pm'd Niddy for further advise on the DN's recieved will await his advise
                                5-6-11 Recieved monthly statement and notice of default sums added to the account
                                6-6-11 E mailed Niddy D/F notices to offer further advice
                                24-6-11 Recieved letter (dated 21-6-11) from SDF giving notice of the assignment of the debt to Lowells on the 6-6-11 any further communications and payments must now be made to Lowells. In the same envelope was a letter from Lowells telling me they now own the debt confirming they bought it on the 6-6-11, goes on that before they selling the account to them SD have checked their records and can find no record of why this should remain unpaid. I must call to pay or they may take court action and send someone to visit me at home
                                24-6-11 Ignore and wait till they come back to me
                                8-7-11 Letter from Lowell Financial saying that You were informed recently that your Kays account was sold to Lowells Portfolio because there was an O/S debt that you have not repaid and unless you paid it, it would be sent to us at Lowell Financial the debt collection unit. We can help, what happens if you do not pay, call us.
                                8-7-11 I2D ignore for now
                                19-7-11 Several voice text messages on a daily basis over the last couple of weeks asking me to call Lowells
                                19-7-11 Sent Harrassment by Telephone letter 1.
                                22-7-11 Have today recieved an email from Lowells advising pay up or else.
                                Continuing phone calls
                                29-7-11 Letter received from Lowells. We have still not recieved payment from you, nor is there a repayment plan in place to repay this account. This debt is not going to go away and ignoring the problem could make things worse for me. in an attempt to demonstrate how flexible we are willing to be we would like to offer you a monthly repayment plan, so you no longer have to worry and stop further action, such as litigation. We suggest a monthly plan of £30 per month.
                                29-7-11 Send Final Response UE
                                4-8-11 Letter from Lowells re final response UE letter and phone harassment letter. They have acted within guidelines but confirm my number has been removed from thier files. We must advise you that this appears to be the first letter that we have received from you in relation to this account. The o/s balance was sold to lowells on the 16-6-11 as shop direct were unable to collect. Confirms the account was opened on 24-7-94 and last payment 5-11-10. We have contacted the original creditor for a copy of my agreement and account statements, which will serve as documentary evidence of my liability for this debt, we have placed the account on hold while we await this information. Please be advised that, as legal owners of this debt, we are in a position to liase with shop direct on your behalf in order to resolve any issues that you may have. We therefore ask that you forward us further details as to the nature of your dispute then we can communicate with shop direct.
                                11-8-11 Letter from Lowells advising that they are still awaiting receipt of this information and apologise for the delay. Please note however that we have not recieved a formal request from me under the CCA or the £1 fee, we can therefore advise that we are under no legal obligation to send the information you have requested within a certain time period.We do not hold copies of statements or agreements within our office we cannot state a time period in which these will be recieved. We can advise that your account will remain on hold while we await this information. You will continue to receive updates.
                                23-8-11 Letter from Lowells we write in respect of above debt which as previously notified we have purchased from SD. We are now entitled to recieve payment of the balance £1708.42 from you and enclose a copy of your statement as requested. Neither shop direct nor ourselves are aware of any reason for non payment. Pay up within 7 days or we may instruct our solicitor.
                                23-8-11 I2D say's ignore for now
                                8-9-11 Letter from Lowells enclosing CCA from 2005 (account opened in 1994) Niddy already advised UE . Make payment or contact us within 7 days to agree payment proposals, we reserve right to instruct solicitors to issue legal proceedings against you without further notice.
                                Do I need to respond with anything please.

Comment

Working...
                                X