GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script clueless24 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

clueless24 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: clueless24 UE Diary

Originally posted by clueless24 View Post
    MBNA

Credit Card
    Commenced 17-2-07
    Bal £12,273.59
    Last paid 5-3-10
    Arrangement
    £1 token monthly
    Status Default
    Acc owner MBNA

3-2-11 CCA request sent
    7-2-11 Delivered
    21-2-11 CCA received
    25-2-11 E-mailed Niddy the CCA
    26-2-11 NIDDY SAY UE WHOOO HOOO!!! sent CCA query copy doc supplied
    25-3-11 Recieved letter from Allied International Credit they are reviewing my file with Collection & Litigation Dept to consider if further action is required. However a one off early settlement offer is available at a 50% discount on the balance o/s to be paid on or before the 31st March and neither we nor our client will pursue you further in regards to the above account.
    Hiya
    As I am not in a position to pay anything and Niddy says this is UE. Am I right in thinking that I just ignore and file the letter?

Comment

Shop Direct Finance

Catalogue credit account
      Commenced 2004?(correction 1994)
      Bal £2182.16
      Last paid 25-1-10
      No arrangement but sending £1 token payment monthly (last paid Nov 2010)
      Acc Owner Shop Direct Finance/ NDR writing

3-2-11 CCA request sent
      4-2-11 Delivered
      17-2-11 £1 chq cashed
      26-2-11 12 + 2 days up on the 23-2-11 No CCA recieved
      28-2-11 CCA recieved E-MAILED NIDDY
      4-3-11 NIDDY SAYS UE WHOO HOO!!! sent final response recorded delivery
      25-3-11 Recieved letter from NDR Notice of payment arrangements £1 per month for a further 12 months.
      As Niddy has said this is UE and I have not paid anything since Nov 2010. I shall assume that I ignore.

Comment

Yep, ignore both the above for now.

Comment

Hiya
          As I am not in a position to pay anything and Niddy says this is UE. Am I right in thinking that I just ignore and file the letter?
          Yes, exactly - just ignore it but update us with any developments/letters received etc.....
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

As Niddy has said this is UE and I have not paid anything since Nov 2010. I shall assume that I ignore.
            Exactly - just ignore.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
              Yep, ignore both the above for now.
              Cheers matey - Clueless, unless one of us say to write out, then you always presume we mean to ignore them otherwise i'd provide a link detailing the template to sent (or type you a template if necessary)

Niddy
              :niddy

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                Right - my apologies, I have just noticed the bloody obvious! They confirm you opened the account on 24 July 94 yet the agreement they attach was signed in 2005 - 11 years later!

This account is 1,000,000,000,000,000

You must cease all repayments to this and instead of any previous advice, respond with the following letter (to SDG direct)
                Hi Niddy
                I bet you feel like your holiday never happened it is now a very dim and distant memory, Welcome home I'm glad your are back.
                Have recieved a response from Shop Direct and would appreciate your advice, it is in response to your Niddy special. Other than this it has been very quiet for me,(thats the kiss of death for me now) will e-mail letter to you.
                Many thanks as always.

Comment

Egg Banking

Credit card
                  Approx 2000
                  Bal £10,861.91
                  Last paid 24-2-10
                  Arrangement £1 token
                  Status Default
                  Acc Owner Egg DLC writing acting on behalf of Egg

3-2-11 CCA request sent
                  4-2-11 Delivered
                  9-2-11 Recieved letter from DLC returned chq and advised write direct to EGG
                  11-2-11 CCA request sent direct to Egg
                  14-2-11 Delivered
                  21-2-11 Recieved letter from DLC dated 18-2-11 Notice of debt recovery
                  24-2-11 Recieved CCA have e-mail Niddy
                  24-2-11 Recieved letter from Aplins Solicitors have been instructed by DLC on behalf of EGG to recover bal, giving me 7 days to make full payment or agreement to pay, or legal proceedings may be commenced without further notice + fixed costs and fees.
                  25-2-11 NIDDY SAYS UNENFORCABLE WHOO HOO!!!!
                  Have sent Threat O Gram and Original CCA letters to both DLC & Aplins
                  12-3-11 Have recieved response from Hillesden Securities in response to my letter as above sent to Aplins and DLC. Noting my correspondence but that the issues raised are regarding the documentation supplied by Egg, due to the above my correspondence needs to be sent directly to thier clients Egg for them to address my concerns. Ignored
                  7-4-11 Received letter from DLC saying I have failed to respond to their previous letters and advising Client may be prepared to consider reducing balance, I must telephone immediately to discuss, failure to respond may result in further action being taken.
                  Please can you advise what if anything I should do with this one please. They have already been sent the (copy of CCA supplied) letter. I have not failed to respond to any letters.

Comment

Please can you advise what if anything I should do with this one please. They have already been sent the (copy of CCA supplied) letter. I have not failed to respond to any letters.
                    Just send this back: ---> Debtors Final Response - CCA Received

Comment

Hi Niddy
                      I bet you feel like your holiday never happened it is now a very dim and distant memory, Welcome home I'm glad your are back.
                      Have recieved a response from Shop Direct and would appreciate your advice, it is in response to your Niddy special. Other than this it has been very quiet for me,(thats the kiss of death for me now) will e-mail letter to you.
                      Many thanks as always.
                      Just ignore it.

Comment

Lloyds TSB

Credit Card
                        Commenced approx 2006
                        Approx balance £8,674.23
                        Date last paid 1-3-10 (token £1 since then)
                        Arrangement £1 per month
                        Status Default
                        Owner Lloyds TSB

3-2-11 Sent CCA request
                        4-2-11 Delivered
                        18-2-11 Recieved CCA
                        24-2-11 E-mailed Niddy the CCA
                        26-2-11 NIDDY SAYS UE WHOOO HOO!!!! Have sent CCA query copy doc supplied letter
                        12-3-11 Recieved response from LTSB have recieved my complaint and have sent it to Brighton Card Customer relations dept, may take 4 weeks to respond..
                        9-4-11 Letter from SCM Solicitors I am required to pay balance in full within 7 days from the date of the letter (6-4-11) to avoid court proceedings being issued against me. Call them to arrange amicable agreement to pay off debt without the need to instigate etc etc.
                        This is a bit scary, apart from the letter rec on the 12-3-11 (see above) which is in response to my letter sent on the 26-2-11 re CCA copy doc supplied (I have not as yet received a response to this). Please can you advise what I should do next. Will continue hiding under the duvet until you respond. Thank you.

Comment

This is a bit scary, apart from the letter rec on the 12-3-11 (see above) which is in response to my letter sent on the 26-2-11 re CCA copy doc supplied (I have not as yet received a response to this). Please can you advise what I should do next. Will continue hiding under the duvet until you respond. Thank you.
                          SCM send the same bollocks weekly, respond with this: ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation & stop worrying, remember if I don't reply the same day then it's not that important, seen this type of letter 100's of times, yea they do follow some through but they need good reason and right now you'd beat em anyway cos it's an agreement!

Send that above template special delivery if you can afford it - or if not, just send recorded as normal....

Comment

SCM send the same bollocks weekly, respond with this: ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation & stop worrying, remember if I don't reply the same day then it's not that important, seen this type of letter 100's of times, yea they do follow some through but they need good reason and right now you'd beat em anyway cos it's an agreement!

Send that above template special delivery if you can afford it - or if not, just send recorded as normal....
                            Thank you Niddy I will do as advised and send it special delivery. Thank you also for the words of reassurance, I am going to try very hard not to panic quite so much and to stop worrying.

Comment

Thank you Niddy I will do as advised and send it special delivery. Thank you also for the words of reassurance, I am going to try very hard not to panic quite so much and to stop worrying.
                              I'm not saying that they will not take action, i'm simply saying that regardless - nothing you can do but defend anything they throw at you so it's pointless worrying as it's not criminal remember, its civil law meaning they have very limited rights....

Worse that could happen, they get a ccj, you don't pay. They then try for a charging order (CO) but that doesn;t matter unless you come to sell the house (assuming you own one) - as it is simply a second charge meaning when / if you ever sold then once the first charge and any existing second, third, forth charges are paid only then, if there was any surplus, would the CO be considered.....

Don't worry - seriously, it's not like you have to go to court! You can, if you wanted, ignore them....... can you confirm do you own your house?

Comment

I'm not saying that they will not take action, i'm simply saying that regardless - nothing you can do but defend anything they throw at you so it's pointless worrying as it's not criminal remember, its civil law meaning they have very limited rights....

Worse that could happen, they get a ccj, you don't pay. They then try for a charging order (CO) but that doesn;t matter unless you come to sell the house (assuming you own one) - as it is simply a second charge meaning when / if you ever sold then once the first charge and any existing second, third, forth charges are paid only then, if there was any surplus, would the CO be considered.....

Don't worry - seriously, it's not like you have to go to court! You can, if you wanted, ignore them....... can you confirm do you own your house?
                                Unfortunately I do not own my own house so no CO. So if I am reading this right worse that can happen is I may get a CCJ, which I could defend by post or by going to court (the thought terrifies me). Thank you for being so patient and taking the time to explain everything to me

Comment

Working...
                                X