GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script clueless24 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

clueless24 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: clueless24 UE Diary

Originally posted by clueless24 View Post
    Hi Niddy
    You had asked for an update on this when I recieved news from the FOS. To refresh your memory MBNA supplied a CCA without the PPI box ticked but had added it to the account, hence you said it was UE and that I had a good case.
    There are no details of amounts etc but a form for me to sign and send back to the FOS by the 4-7-11 to confirm that I accept the offer made by MBNA in full and final settlement of my complaint.
    As the account is in default any money will be paid directly to the account but I was not sure if I should sign the acceptance form without knowing what sums I am signing for?
    Will await your guidance. Thank you as always
    Hiya

I recently advised someone else about this exact same thing but i'm buggered if I recall who - if you do a search for a similar query you'll find it, I may have wrote a template or at least advised but I honestly don't have time to hunt it down. It was within the last month....

Well done, result in sorts - see what offer they come back with but I doubt it'll clear the debt will it?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy
      I understand that you probably have not had any time to look over the D/F notices I sent when we discussed these via some pm's.Sorry to hassel you further. You were certain they were wrong but that aside you said that the CCA was 1million% UE. Have sent Fraud doc supplied 4-3-11 to SDG
      Should I send anything to Lowells or SDG. Many thanks
      Just ignore - wait till they come back to you.....
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Really if you had an agreement in place then they should have dealt with it, what you need to do is write a detailed complaint and add any relevant dates of calls etc and complain to head office direct, yourself.

Explain that you had an agreement to which you have kept to, what the bank did was wrong and you want it rectified and want all charges deducted from the account.

See what they say to that - type it up and email me a copy before posting and i'll add some legislative text for you
        Hi Niddy
        Letter done and pm'd you, thank you for your help.

Comment

Hi Niddy
          Letter done and pm'd you, thank you for your help.
          Looks good, have replied to email

Comment

Barclaycard

Credit Card
            Commenced 2007?
            Bal £2522.17
            Last paid 24-2-10
            Arrangement £1 monthly
            Status default
            Acc owner Barclaycard. Mercers writing

3-2-11 CCA request sent
            4-2-11 Delivered
            9-2-11 Recieved ack of request dated 8-2-11 dealing with request
            18-2-11 Recieved formal demand for full payment from barclaycard
            26-2-11 12 + 2 days up on the 23-2-11 no CCA recieved
            4-3-11 Recieved letter from moorcroft make payment within 7 days or debt collector may call or may be passed to solicitor.
            5-3-11 send account in default of CCA letter as advised
            12-3-11 Recieved letter from Moorcroft advising account is on hold whilst they investigate with their client, will communicate their response upon receipt
            13-4-11 Received CCA will e-mail Niddy for checking please
            14-4-11 Niddy says UE Whoo Hoo!!! send CCA Query T&C Supplied
            23-4-11 Received letter from Barclaycard in response to my letter re T&C supplied. Saying they have complied quoting section 78, 61, 82 etc, based upon this information they do not consider the account to be in dispute and will continue to pursue the debt. This they say is their final response.
            28-4-11 Niddy say's ignore and update
            20-6-11 Letter recieved today dated 20-6-11(Salford to Suffolk by post impressive same day delivery service) from Robinson Way Ltd DCA, pay up or else, we may advise our client to start court action if a court considers your failure to pay to be due to neglect, an order for payment may be made etc etc. this debt will not go away or be forgotten no matter how much I may like that to happen. Call now to pay or agree a payment plan.
            20-6-11 Niddy says ignore
            30-6-11 Letter recieved from Robinson Way Ltd NOTE...IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED This is a notice about your unpaid account we have been instructed to recover, call us without delay,please tell us if you cannot pay, if you fail to pay and neglect to deal with this account we may take further action.
            Can you advise if I need to respond with anything please?

Comment

Robinson Way have a cycle of letters...
              the final letter will state that they have passed the alleged debt onto their broom cupboard/in/house solicitor: Horwich Farrelly.

Comment

Direct Home Shopping/Kaliedoscope

Catalogue credit account
                Commenced 2004?
                Bal £1740.70
                Last paid 14-2-10
                No aggrement but send £1 token monthly
                Status Default
                Acc owner Direct Home shopping/ Moorcroft collecting on behalf of DHS

3-2-11 CCA request sent
                12-2-11 Received letter from Moorcroft dated 9-2-11 advising they have requested CCA from thier clients and will forward on once recieved, All collection activity on hold until documents have been supplied.
                17-2-11 £1 Chq cashed through bank
                21-2-11 Track and trace showing as not delivered
                26-2-11 No CCA recieved
                5-7-11 Letter recieved from Moorcroft possible litigation £170 costs has been added to balance pay by the 8-7-11 etc.
                Letter received says if I do not contact them following reciept we will have no alternative other than to recommend to our client that solicitors issue legal action against me. I have never recieved the CCA for this account. Track and Trace is still showing as not delivered although £1 cheque was cashed on 17-2-11, Moorcroft wrote on 12-2-11 and advised account on hold whilst we request relevent documentation from our client. Could someone advise how I should reply please.

Comment

Letter received says if I do not contact them following reciept we will have no alternative other than to recommend to our client that solicitors issue legal action against me. I have never recieved the CCA for this account. Track and Trace is still showing as not delivered although £1 cheque was cashed on 17-2-11, Moorcroft wrote on 12-2-11 and advised account on hold whilst we request relevent documentation from our client. Could someone advise how I should reply please.
                  Hi
                  Send this
                  Final Response - Unenforceability (No CCA Received)
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I concur what in2deep says regards both accounts mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                      I concur what in2deep says regards both accounts mentioned.
                      Hi Niddy
                      I hope you are well, I am confused now about your comment re both accounts, I followed ITD advise on the Kaliedoscope account, not sure which other account you are referring to, could you please advise further.
                      Many thanks as always

Comment

Can you advise if I need to respond with anything please?
                        Final Response - Unenforceability (CCA Received)

sorry missed that send this
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Niddy
                          I hope you are well, I am confused now about your comment re both accounts, I followed ITD advise on the Kaliedoscope account, not sure which other account you are referring to, could you please advise further.
                          Many thanks as always
                          Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                          That one above (sorry)....

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                            I am probably being really dim here, but I have had the CCA (UE) for this account, is this the correct letter to send them in view of this?

Comment

I am probably being really dim here, but I have had the CCA (UE) for this account, is this the correct letter to send them in view of this?
                              yes it is

Comment

Final Response - Unenforceability (No CCA Received)
                                Final Response - Unenforceability (CCA Received)
                                you send the bottom one

Comment

Working...
                                X