GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script clueless24 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

clueless24 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: clueless24 UE Diary

Send this to Robinson Way > Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation

Ignore the one from Lloyd's
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by clueless24 View Post
      Egg Banking

Credit card
      Approx 2000
      Bal £10,861.91
      Last paid 24-2-10
      Arrangement £1 token/ stopped Feb 2010
      Status Default
      Acc Owner Egg DLC writing acting on behalf of Egg

3-2-11 CCA request sent
      4-2-11 Delivered
      9-2-11 Recieved letter from DLC returned chq and advised write direct to EGG
      11-2-11 CCA request sent direct to Egg
      14-2-11 Delivered
      21-2-11 Recieved letter from DLC dated 18-2-11 Notice of debt recovery
      24-2-11 Recieved CCA have e-mail Niddy
      24-2-11 Recieved letter from Aplins Solicitors have been instructed by DLC on behalf of EGG to recover bal, giving me 7 days to make full payment or agreement to pay, or legal proceedings may be commenced without further notice + fixed costs and fees.
      25-2-11 NIDDY SAYS UNENFORCABLE WHOO HOO!!!!
      Have sent Threat O Gram and Original CCA letters to both DLC & Aplins
      12-3-11 Have recieved response from Hillesden Securities in response to my letter as above sent to Aplins and DLC. Noting my correspondence but that the issues raised are regarding the documentation supplied by Egg, due to the above my correspondence needs to be sent directly to thier clients Egg for them to address my concerns. Ignored
      7-4-11 Received letter from DLC advising Client may be prepared to consider reducing balance, I must telephone immediately to discuss, failure to respond may result in further action being taken.
      8-4-11 Sent Debtors final response letter recorded delivery
      19-4-11 Received letter from Hillesden Securities We have noted the content of your correspondence (Debtors final response to CCA recieved) However we note that the issues raised are regarding the documentation supplied by Egg Banking, due to the above your correspondence needs to be sent directly to our client for them to address your concerns.
      25-5-11 Recieved an e-mail from Egg advising my account has now been assigned to Barclaycard
      5-6-11 Letter recieved from Fredricksons who have been instructed by Egg to collect outstanding balance. I must contact them immediately to discuss the matter.
      5-6-11 Niddy says send Acc sold in DF of CCA
      13-6-11 Recieved letter from Fredrickson's letter before action. 7 days to pay otherwise we will refer account to solicitors who may take legal action without further notice. They have added £190 court fees and £100 Solicitors fee to the balance outstanding if proceedings are issued.
      24-6-11 Recieved letter from Fredricksons if I require documentation under the CCA 1974 I may request from thier client send £1, in the meantime please contact them to arrange payment proposals.
      24-6-11 Send CCA Missing PT's
      18-7-11 Letter from Fred Int. You have failed to make an acceptable repayment proposal on this account. THIS DEBT WILL NOT GO AWAY. Pay now.
      18-7-11 Niddy says ignore for now
      19-11-11 Letter from Bryan Carter Solicitors payment must be made within 14 days failing which we will recommend to our client that proceedings be issued without further notice. Should procedings be issued, additional charges will be added to the existing balance thus £190.00 Court Fees & £100.00 Solicitors fees. If you dispute liability for this debt please state your reasons why in writing and supply us with documentation in support of your defence to any claim. Before the account is referred to us to litigate you still have the opportunity to contact Fred Int with your payment proposals. To avoid further action contact them immediately.
      Scary letter today, do I need to respond please? Definately on a merry-go-round with this one. DLC-Aplins-Hillesdens-DLC-Hillesdens-Fredricksons and now Bryan Carter

Comment

time for another threatogram to bryan carter and Freds, send them recorded delivery. i would also add a one line referring them to your previous letters to Freds and hillsdens.
        something like
        Please refer to my previous letters to Freds and hillsdens dated blah blah blah, I just add at the beginning of the template and i mention all the dates, sometimes its quite a list.

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
          time for another threatogram to bryan carter and Freds, send them recorded delivery. i would also add a one line referring them to your previous letters to Freds and hillsdens.
          something like
          Please refer to my previous letters to Freds and hillsdens dated blah blah blah, I just add at the beginning of the template and i mention all the dates, sometimes its quite a list.
          Thank you for the help can I trouble you further and ask which threatogram letter do I send as the title suggests it's threatogram to creditor and Bryan Carter is not the creditor probably being really dim here as usual. Many thanks
          Last edited by clueless24; 19 October 2011, 12:18. Reason: typo

Comment

Thank you for the help can I trouble you further and ask which threatogram letter do I send as the title suggests it's threatogram to creditor and Bryan Carter is not the creditor probably being really dim here as usual. Many thanks
            Send this to Bryan Carter--> Unenforceability Templates - Section 5

Comment

Lloyds TSB

Credit Card
              Commenced approx 2006
              Approx balance £8,674.23
              Date last paid in full 1-3-10 (token £1 03/10 until 09/2010)
              Arrangement £1 per month ceased 09/2010
              Status Default
              Owner Lloyds TSB

3-2-11 Sent CCA request
              4-2-11 Delivered
              18-2-11 Recieved CCA
              24-2-11 E-mailed Niddy the CCA
              26-2-11 NIDDY SAYS UE WHOOO HOO!!!! Have sent CCA query copy doc supplied letter
              12-3-11 Recieved response from LTSB have recieved my complaint and have sent it to Brighton Card Customer relations dept, may take 4 weeks to respond..
              9-4-11 Letter from SCM Solicitors I am required to pay balance in full within 7 days from the date of the letter (6-4-11) to avoid court proceedings being issued against me. Call them to arrange amicable agreement to pay off debt without the need to instigate etc etc.
              10-4-11 Send Threat by lender/DCA to commence litigation letter, will send special delivery as advised
              12-5-11 Received letter from SCM enclosing another CCA with some additional paperwork. In response to my letter of the 10-4-11 as above Will e-mail Niddy for advise
              16-5-11 Niddy advises sending Enough is Enough letter
              30-5-11 Recieved response from SCM Solicitors to enough is enough template. Say's please find enclosed a re-constituted credit agreement together with 2 amendments to the T&C. Please forward your repayment proposals to this office for consideration.
              20-6-11 Niddy says in breach as don't know which T&C apply ignore for time being
              22-7-11 Letter from Rob Way. Our client has authorised us to recover the full amount you owe, please pay the full amount you owe without delay or call us directly to agree an affordable payment plan. We may advise our client to start court action etc.
              Ignore for now
              1-8-11 Letter recieved today dated 1-8-11 from Rob Way. SECURITY TELEMESSAGE Recent actions on your account are giving cause for concern please contact us immediately. Please do not delay
              I2D ignore for now
              12-8-11 Letter received from Rob Way IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED This is notice about your unpaid account which our client has instructed us to recover.ACT NOW call us without delay, if you fail to pay and neglect to deal with this account further action may be taken.
              13-8-11 Niddy says send Final Response UE
              10-9-11 Letter from LTSB advising they have have complied with CCA and will not correspond further regarding the provision of copy agreements. We have enclosed with this letter a copy of the reconstituted version of your executed agreement and a signed statement of your account. We have satified under section 78 etc. There is no requirment under the CCA to provide you with a copy of the original signed agreement, but not withstanding that fact enclosed a copy of the front page of the original agreement proving your signature the PT would have been validly incorporated into the agreement on the reverse of the enclosed sheet or a seperate sheet. Goes on to quote Ray Watson and debt is enforceable pay up.
              10-9-11 I2D says ignore for now.
              19-9-11 Letter from Rob Way.
              We refer to your recent letter in which you claim this account is not enforceable. We are satisfied that the documentation provided is sufficient to demonstarate liability and we will not enter into repetetive correspondence regarding this.
              Your data will continue to be processed in line with the principles of the DPA 1998 and the account will continue to be reported to CRA's where appropriate. If you neglect to make payment to us, further action may be taken against you.We require your payment proposals within 14 days.
              19-9-11 Niddy says ignore for now
              29-9-11 Letter from Rob Way immediate action required, until it is paid your account will not be closed but may stay registered as an unpaid debt in your name. We urge you to settle your account now and clear this up once and for all. Ring us today.
              I2D ignore for now
              12-10-11 2 letters today 1 from Rob Way dated 10/10/11 IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED NOTICE OF INTENDED LEGAL ACTION. Your account is still unpaid in spite of previous letters and calls and may now be passed to our solicitor for legal action to be taken. You have 10 days to pay.
              1 letter from Lloyds TSB dated 7-10-11 If you do not pay off the full amount outstanding we will allocate your payment to the outstanding balance in specific order. Since no interest or charges are being applied to your account, your payment will be used to pay off your outstanding balance. it lists 2 payments £1.00 on the 15-10-10 & £4.00 on the 9-11-10. I was going into hospital and paid £4 for the next 4 months. I had an arrangement of £1pm (ceased payments in Nov 2010) Goes on to say if I have a problem with my aggrement please try to settle it with them first.
              12-10-11 I2D says ignore the one from Lloyds send Threat by creditor to commence litigation to Rob Way.
              24-10-11 Letter from Rob Way We refer to your letter in which I claim this account is UE, they are satisfied they have provided docs to demonstrate liability and will not enter into repetitive correspondence. We require your payment proposals within 14 days or else!!!!
              Should I ignore this for now?

Comment

I'd ignore for now.

Comment

Or else what? They don't own it from the diary entries here despite them making out they do. Ergo they can actually do NOTHING on their own it will have to be in conjunction with the OC. They were pretty persistent with us but eventually got the message when their sols ran frightened at the thought of a complaint for code of conduct breaches.

Garlok

Comment

Egg Banking

Credit card
                    Approx 2000
                    Bal £10,861.91
                    Last paid 24-2-10
                    Arrangement £1 token/ stopped Feb 2010
                    Status Default
                    Acc Owner Egg DLC writing acting on behalf of Egg

3-2-11 CCA request sent
                    4-2-11 Delivered
                    9-2-11 Recieved letter from DLC returned chq and advised write direct to EGG
                    11-2-11 CCA request sent direct to Egg
                    14-2-11 Delivered
                    21-2-11 Recieved letter from DLC dated 18-2-11 Notice of debt recovery
                    24-2-11 Recieved CCA have e-mail Niddy
                    24-2-11 Recieved letter from Aplins Solicitors have been instructed by DLC on behalf of EGG to recover bal, giving me 7 days to make full payment or agreement to pay, or legal proceedings may be commenced without further notice + fixed costs and fees.
                    25-2-11 NIDDY SAYS UNENFORCABLE WHOO HOO!!!!
                    Have sent Threat O Gram and Original CCA letters to both DLC & Aplins
                    12-3-11 Have recieved response from Hillesden Securities in response to my letter as above sent to Aplins and DLC. Noting my correspondence but that the issues raised are regarding the documentation supplied by Egg, due to the above my correspondence needs to be sent directly to thier clients Egg for them to address my concerns. Ignored
                    7-4-11 Received letter from DLC advising Client may be prepared to consider reducing balance, I must telephone immediately to discuss, failure to respond may result in further action being taken.
                    8-4-11 Sent Debtors final response letter recorded delivery
                    19-4-11 Received letter from Hillesden Securities We have noted the content of your correspondence (Debtors final response to CCA recieved) However we note that the issues raised are regarding the documentation supplied by Egg Banking, due to the above your correspondence needs to be sent directly to our client for them to address your concerns.
                    25-5-11 Recieved an e-mail from Egg advising my account has now been assigned to Barclaycard
                    5-6-11 Letter recieved from Fredricksons who have been instructed by Egg to collect outstanding balance. I must contact them immediately to discuss the matter.
                    5-6-11 Niddy says send Acc sold in DF of CCA
                    13-6-11 Recieved letter from Fredrickson's letter before action. 7 days to pay otherwise we will refer account to solicitors who may take legal action without further notice. They have added £190 court fees and £100 Solicitors fee to the balance outstanding if proceedings are issued.
                    24-6-11 Recieved letter from Fredricksons if I require documentation under the CCA 1974 I may request from thier client send £1, in the meantime please contact them to arrange payment proposals.
                    24-6-11 Send CCA Missing PT's
                    18-7-11 Letter from Fred Int. You have failed to make an acceptable repayment proposal on this account. THIS DEBT WILL NOT GO AWAY. Pay now.
                    18-7-11 Niddy says ignore for now
                    19-11-11 Letter from Bryan Carter Solicitors payment must be made within 14 days failing which we will recommend to our client that proceedings be issued without further notice. Should procedings be issued, additional charges will be added to the existing balance thus £190.00 Court Fees & £100.00 Solicitors fees. If you dispute liability for this debt please state your reasons why in writing and supply us with documentation in support of your defence to any claim. Before the account is referred to us to litigate you still have the opportunity to contact Fred Int with your payment proposals. To avoid further action contact them immediately.
                    19-11-11 swanfan says send Threat before action
                    27-10-11 Letter from Bryan Carter Thank you for your letter of the 19/10/11 requesting documentation. We are unable to provide this information you should request this direct from our client with a £1 fee. In the meantime you need to contact us with your payment proposals
                    Do I need to respond with anything please?

Comment

Do I need to respond with anything please?
                      Just ignore for now.......
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Barclaycard

Credit Card
                        Commenced 2007?
                        Bal £2522.17
                        Last paid 24-2-10
                        Arrangement £1 monthly
                        Status default
                        Acc owner Barclaycard. Mercers writing

3-2-11 CCA request sent
                        4-2-11 Delivered
                        9-2-11 Recieved ack of request dated 8-2-11 dealing with request
                        18-2-11 Recieved formal demand for full payment from barclaycard
                        26-2-11 12 + 2 days up on the 23-2-11 no CCA recieved
                        4-3-11 Recieved letter from moorcroft make payment within 7 days or debt collector may call or may be passed to solicitor.
                        5-3-11 send account in default of CCA letter as advised
                        12-3-11 Recieved letter from Moorcroft advising account is on hold whilst they investigate with their client, will communicate their response upon receipt
                        13-4-11 Received CCA will e-mail Niddy for checking please
                        14-4-11 Niddy says UE Whoo Hoo!!! send CCA Query T&C Supplied
                        23-4-11 Received letter from Barclaycard in response to my letter re T&C supplied. Saying they have complied quoting section 78, 61, 82 etc, based upon this information they do not consider the account to be in dispute and will continue to pursue the debt. This they say is their final response.
                        28-4-11 Niddy say's ignore and update
                        20-6-11 Letter recieved today dated 20-6-11(Salford to Suffolk by post impressive same day delivery service) from Robinson Way Ltd DCA, pay up or else, we may advise our client to start court action if a court considers your failure to pay to be due to neglect, an order for payment may be made etc etc. this debt will not go away or be forgotten no matter how much I may like that to happen. Call now to pay or agree a payment plan.
                        20-6-11 Niddy says ignore
                        30-6-11 Letter recieved from Robinson Way Ltd NOTE...IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED This is a notice about your unpaid account we have been instructed to recover, call us without delay,please tell us if you cannot pay, if you fail to pay and neglect to deal with this account we may take further action.
                        7-7-11 I2D advised send letter UE CCA recieved.
                        13-7-11 Letter from Rob Way immediate action required. You have not paid the sum you owe. Until it is paid your account will not be closed, but may stay registered as an unpaid debt in your name. We urge you to settle your account now and clear this up once and for all. Ring today etc etc.
                        13-7-11 I2D advised ignore
                        18-7-11 Letter from Rob Way. We have noted the dispute will let you know outcome. In the meantime we will stop all collection activity for this account.
                        19-8-11 Letter from Rob Way advising we are still awaiting a response from the client concerned, we have reminded them that this query is outstanding. We will let you know the outcome when we recieve the relevent details.
                        24-9-11 Letter from Rob Way account returned to Original Creditor.
                        29-10-11 Letter from Barclay Card advising that the account has been assigned and transferred to MKDP on the 18-10-11, this means that they now own the debt, please send your payment directly to them.
                        I'm guessing that I ignore for now and await contact from MKDP then send account sold whilst in dispute letter?

Comment

I'm guessing that I ignore for now and await contact from MKDP then send account sold whilst in dispute letter?
                          Yes just ignore that ...untill MKDP contact you....

Comment

Shop Direct Finance

Catalogue credit account
                            Commenced 2004?(correction 1994)
                            Bal £2182.16
                            Last paid 25-1-10
                            No arrangement but sending £1 token payment monthly
                            Acc Owner Shop Direct Finance/ NDR writing

3-2-11 CCA request sent
                            4-2-11 Delivered
                            17-2-11 £1 chq cashed
                            26-2-11 12 + 2 days up on the 23-2-11 No CCA recieved
                            28-2-11 CCA recieved E-MAILED NIDDY
                            4-3-11 NIDDY SAYS UE WHOO HOO!!! sent final response recorded delivery
                            25-3-11 Recieved letter from NDR Notice of payment arrangements £1 per month for a further 12 months.
                            6-4-11 Letter fron SDG entitled Request to cancel credit agreement and saying they have satisfied my request in accordance with consumer credit act 1974 and I must continue to pay.
                            6-4-11 Will ignore as advised
                            13-4-11 Received monthly statement along with the monthly default notice and notification of £12 missed minimum payment fee added to the account.
                            10-5-11 Received letter from NDR (dated 3-5-11)Notice of default on your agreed arrangement, I have failed to maintain my payments as agreed. 14 days to pay £1 or will result in a Statutory Default Notice being issued which will request full payment.
                            Will ignore as advised
                            12-5-11 Recieved 2 default notices one for each account one is fixed account for something I bought on a buy now pay later deal before I got into difficulties and the other is a running account (dated 6-5-11) served under section 87(1) of the Consumer Act 1974 To remedy the breach I should pay the total arrears before 3-6-11
                            26-5-11 I have pm'd Niddy for further advise on the DN's recieved will await his advise
                            5-6-11 Recieved monthly statement and notice of default sums added to the account
                            6-6-11 E mailed Niddy D/F notices to offer further advice
                            24-6-11 Recieved letter (dated 21-6-11) from SDF giving notice of the assignment of the debt to Lowells on the 6-6-11 any further communications and payments must now be made to Lowells. In the same envelope was a letter from Lowells telling me they now own the debt confirming they bought it on the 6-6-11, goes on that before they selling the account to them SD have checked their records and can find no record of why this should remain unpaid. I must call to pay or they may take court action and send someone to visit me at home
                            24-6-11 Ignore and wait till they come back to me
                            8-7-11 Letter from Lowell Financial saying that You were informed recently that your Kays account was sold to Lowells Portfolio because there was an O/S debt that you have not repaid and unless you paid it, it would be sent to us at Lowell Financial the debt collection unit. We can help, what happens if you do not pay, call us.
                            8-7-11 I2D ignore for now
                            19-7-11 Several voice text messages on a daily basis over the last couple of weeks asking me to call Lowells
                            19-7-11 Sent Harrassment by Telephone letter 1.
                            22-7-11 Have today recieved an email from Lowells advising pay up or else.
                            Continuing phone calls
                            29-7-11 Letter received from Lowells. We have still not recieved payment from you, nor is there a repayment plan in place to repay this account. This debt is not going to go away and ignoring the problem could make things worse for me. in an attempt to demonstrate how flexible we are willing to be we would like to offer you a monthly repayment plan, so you no longer have to worry and stop further action, such as litigation. We suggest a monthly plan of £30 per month.
                            29-7-11 Send Final Response UE
                            4-8-11 Letter from Lowells re final response UE letter and phone harassment letter. They have acted within guidelines but confirm my number has been removed from thier files. We must advise you that this appears to be the first letter that we have received from you in relation to this account. The o/s balance was sold to lowells on the 16-6-11 as shop direct were unable to collect. Confirms the account was opened on 24-7-94 and last payment 5-11-10. We have contacted the original creditor for a copy of my agreement and account statements, which will serve as documentary evidence of my liability for this debt, we have placed the account on hold while we await this information. Please be advised that, as legal owners of this debt, we are in a position to liase with shop direct on your behalf in order to resolve any issues that you may have. We therefore ask that you forward us further details as to the nature of your dispute then we can communicate with shop direct.
                            11-8-11 Letter from Lowells advising that they are still awaiting receipt of this information and apologise for the delay. Please note however that we have not recieved a formal request from me under the CCA or the £1 fee, we can therefore advise that we are under no legal obligation to send the information you have requested within a certain time period.We do not hold copies of statements or agreements within our office we cannot state a time period in which these will be recieved. We can advise that your account will remain on hold while we await this information. You will continue to receive updates.
                            23-8-11 Letter from Lowells we write in respect of above debt which as previously notified we have purchased from SD. We are now entitled to recieve payment of the balance £1708.42 from you and enclose a copy of your statement as requested. Neither shop direct nor ourselves are aware of any reason for non payment. Pay up within 7 days or we may instruct our solicitor.
                            23-8-11 I2D say's ignore for now
                            8-9-11 Letter from Lowells enclosing CCA from 2005 (account opened in 1994) Niddy already advised UE . Make payment or contact us within 7 days to agree payment proposals, we reserve right to instruct solicitors to issue legal proceedings against you without further notice.
                            8-9-11 Sent UE general template
                            16-9-11 Letter from Lowells We Regret to note that despite previous correspondence regarding your account, we have not received payment or a valid reason for non payment.
                            23-9-11 letter from Lowells account on hold while they contact OC
                            7-11-11 Letter from Lowells we are entitled to collect they know of no reason why this should not be paid, contact within 7 days to arrange payment proposals or may instruct solicitor to issue legal preceedings against me without further notice. Also enclosed CCA dated 15/1/05 Niddy says UE (account opened 1994)
                            Is there something I should respond with or do I ignore for now please?

Comment

Ignore for now.

Comment

I would send this off: ---> Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
                                Ignore for now.
                                Maybe not mate, as it's a legal threat....
                                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X