GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script clueless24 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

clueless24 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: clueless24 UE Diary

Thank you for the clarification, Forgive me if I sounded like I was questioning your guidance, it's simply that I am easily confused and I got a bit muddled up. All clear now thankyou. You are doing a sterling job.
    Last edited by clueless24; 7 July 2011, 10:58. Reason: Opps spelling mistake

Comment

Originally posted by clueless24 View Post
      Thank you for the clarification, Forgive me if I sounded like I was questioning your guidance, it's simply that I am easily confused and I got a bit muddled up. All clear now thankyou. You are doing a sterling job.
      That even started to confuddle me

But yes, you should send the relevant template - usually I post the direct link however you have to appreciate some other posters may just say "send this" and then you need to find it from the list - glad you got it sorted in the end
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        That even started to confuddle me

But yes, you should send the relevant template - usually I post the direct link however you have to appreciate some other posters may just say "send this" and then you need to find it from the list - glad you got it sorted in the end
        if you double click, it takes you to the letter.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
          if you double click, it takes you to the letter.
          Only after I edited your last post with the link (now shows highlighted as bold)
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy
            Letter done and pm'd you, thank you for your help.
            Hi Niddy
            Just to update following my complaint directly to Mr Osario, It say's Our Chief Executive has asked me to thank you for your e mail and to ensure you receive a prompt response. You will see that I am part of the Customer Relations team here at Lloyds TSB. We are set up by the Bank's senior management team to investigate any concerns raised by our customers. You have my assurance that the matter is receiving our attention and you should have a detailed response from us shortly. Enclosed a copy of our complaints booklet.
            Thanks to Niddy it definately has someones attention now.
            14-7-11 Letter received from SCM Formal demand for payment prior to commencement of legal proceedings, make immediate payment to avoid the above action. Further information in posts 164,172,183,184
            Last edited by clueless24; 14 July 2011, 11:51. Reason: update

Comment

Shop Direct Finance

Catalogue credit account
              Commenced 2004?(correction 1994)
              Bal £2182.16
              Last paid 25-1-10
              No arrangement but sending £1 token payment monthly
              Acc Owner Shop Direct Finance/ NDR writing

3-2-11 CCA request sent
              4-2-11 Delivered
              17-2-11 £1 chq cashed
              26-2-11 12 + 2 days up on the 23-2-11 No CCA recieved
              28-2-11 CCA recieved E-MAILED NIDDY
              4-3-11 NIDDY SAYS UE WHOO HOO!!! sent final response recorded delivery
              25-3-11 Recieved letter from NDR Notice of payment arrangements £1 per month for a further 12 months.
              6-4-11 Letter fron SDG entitled Request to cancel credit agreement and saying they have satisfied my request in accordance with consumer credit act 1974 and I must continue to pay.
              6-4-11 Will ignore as advised
              13-4-11 Received monthly statement along with the monthly default notice and notification of £12 missed minimum payment fee added to the account.
              10-5-11 Received letter from NDR (dated 3-5-11)Notice of default on your agreed arrangement, I have failed to maintain my payments as agreed. 14 days to pay £1 or will result in a Statutory Default Notice being issued which will request full payment.
              Will ignore as advised
              12-5-11 Recieved 2 default notices one for each account one is fixed account for something I bought on a buy now pay later deal before I got into difficulties and the other is a running account (dated 6-5-11) served under section 87(1) of the Consumer Act 1974 To remedy the breach I should pay the total arrears before 3-6-11
              26-5-11 I have pm'd Niddy for further advise on the DN's recieved will await his advise
              5-6-11 Recieved monthly statement and notice of default sums added to the account
              6-6-11 E mailed Niddy D/F notices to offer further advice
              24-6-11 Recieved letter (dated 21-6-11) from SDF giving notice of the assignment of the debt to Lowells on the 6-6-11 any further communications and payments must now be made to Lowells. In the same envelope was a letter from Lowells telling me they now own the debt confirming they bought it on the 6-6-11, goes on that before they selling the account to them SD have checked their records and can find no record of why this should remain unpaid. I must call to pay or they may take court action and send someone to visit me at home
              24-6-11 Ignore and wait till they come back to me
              8-7-11 Letter from Lowell Financial saying that You were informed recently that your Kays account was sold to Lowells Portfolio because there was an O/S debt that you have not repaid and unless you paid it, it would be sent to us at Lowell Financial the debt collection unit. We can help, what happens if you do not pay, call us.
              Obviously I am not going to call them, but would appreciate some advise on what to respond with. Niddy say's the CCA is 1million% UE and the D/N were probably faulty, SDG sold the account to Lowells on 6-6-11 and they are pursuing this with vigour.

Comment

Just ignore for now nothing there to worry about
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

MBNA

Credit Card
                  Commenced 17-2-07
                  Bal £12,273.59
                  Last paid 5-3-10
                  Arrangement
                  £1 token monthly
                  Status Default
                  Acc owner MBNA

3-2-11 CCA request sent
                  7-2-11 Delivered
                  21-2-11 CCA received
                  25-2-11 E-mailed Niddy the CCA
                  26-2-11 NIDDY SAY UE WHOOO HOOO!!! sent CCA query copy doc supplied
                  25-3-11 Recieved letter from Allied International Credit they are reviewing my file with Collection & Litigation Dept to consider if further action is required. However a one off early settlement offer is available at a 50% discount on the balance o/s to be paid on or before the 31st March and neither we nor our client will pursue you further in regards to the above account.
                  23-3-11 Ignore letter above
                  18-6-11 Recieved letter today from MBNA dated 24-5-11 (I have kept the envelope) in response to my letter of the 26-2-11 as above ? copy doc supplied. Saying they have supplied a true copy under sec 78, goes on to confirm date and how account was opened tick box, on line etc. We are satisfied that the regulated credit agreement into which we entered satisfies all relevent legal and regulatory requirments. As such there is no need to seek an enforcement order in order to exercise our rights
                  20-6-11 Niddy advises to ignore and update when I hear from FOS re PPI mis-sold
                  24-6-11 Letter from FOS upholding claim for miss-selling of PPI. MBNA have agreed to make a poposed offer of settlement and will write within 8 weeks but will be following FOS general approach for mis-sold policy.
                  8-7-11 Letter from F.O.S advising that MBNA will aim to complete the payment within the next 8 weeks
                  11-7-11 Letter received from MBNA (dated 8-7-11) We are taking further action to recover your debt. Following previous correspondence, which confirmed the termination of your MBNA credit agreement, please note you are still required to repay your debt. We have decided that we will take the action of placing your debt with a DCA to collect on our behalf. We will pass all your details to Fredrickson Int.
                  11-7-11 Letter from Fredrickson Int (dated 11-7-11) Do not ignore immediate payment required, we have been instructed by MBNA who have passed this account to us for collection of the outstanding balance. You must contact us immediately.
                  Received both letters today and not sure what to do next, Letter received 8th July confirming FOS upheld my complaint and MBNA would aim to settle within 8 weeks.
                  Letter from MBNA informing me they have passed it to Fred Int , but first line of letter makes mention in previous correspondence of confirmation of termination of agreement, having looked through all the paperwork I have from MBNA there is no mention of termination, I know this is an important part of the process and wondered if there was a relevance to it.
                  Niddy say's this is UE as the CCA provided did not have the box ticked for PPI but it was added to the account. Can you advise if I need to send anything to either MBNA or Fred int? Thank you as always your help is much appreciated.

Comment

Received both letters today and not sure what to do next, Letter received 8th July confirming FOS upheld my complaint and MBNA would aim to settle within 8 weeks.
                    Letter from MBNA informing me they have passed it to Fred Int , but first line of letter makes mention in previous correspondence of confirmation of termination of agreement, having looked through all the paperwork I have from MBNA there is no mention of termination, I know this is an important part of the process and wondered if there was a relevance to it.
                    Niddy say's this is UE as the CCA provided did not have the box ticked for PPI but it was added to the account. Can you advise if I need to send anything to either MBNA or Fred int? Thank you as always your help is much appreciated.
                    Send this to Fred Int > Account Sold whilst in Dispute
                    Just leave the other one till you here back from them

Comment

Barclaycard

Credit Card
                      Commenced 2007?
                      Bal £2522.17
                      Last paid 24-2-10
                      Arrangement £1 monthly
                      Status default
                      Acc owner Barclaycard. Mercers writing

3-2-11 CCA request sent
                      4-2-11 Delivered
                      9-2-11 Recieved ack of request dated 8-2-11 dealing with request
                      18-2-11 Recieved formal demand for full payment from barclaycard
                      26-2-11 12 + 2 days up on the 23-2-11 no CCA recieved
                      4-3-11 Recieved letter from moorcroft make payment within 7 days or debt collector may call or may be passed to solicitor.
                      5-3-11 send account in default of CCA letter as advised
                      12-3-11 Recieved letter from Moorcroft advising account is on hold whilst they investigate with their client, will communicate their response upon receipt
                      13-4-11 Received CCA will e-mail Niddy for checking please
                      14-4-11 Niddy says UE Whoo Hoo!!! send CCA Query T&C Supplied
                      23-4-11 Received letter from Barclaycard in response to my letter re T&C supplied. Saying they have complied quoting section 78, 61, 82 etc, based upon this information they do not consider the account to be in dispute and will continue to pursue the debt. This they say is their final response.
                      28-4-11 Niddy say's ignore and update
                      20-6-11 Letter recieved today dated 20-6-11(Salford to Suffolk by post impressive same day delivery service) from Robinson Way Ltd DCA, pay up or else, we may advise our client to start court action if a court considers your failure to pay to be due to neglect, an order for payment may be made etc etc. this debt will not go away or be forgotten no matter how much I may like that to happen. Call now to pay or agree a payment plan.
                      20-6-11 Niddy says ignore
                      30-6-11 Letter recieved from Robinson Way Ltd NOTE...IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED This is a notice about your unpaid account we have been instructed to recover, call us without delay,please tell us if you cannot pay, if you fail to pay and neglect to deal with this account we may take further action.
                      7-7-11 I2D advised send letter UE CCA recieved.
                      13-7-11 Letter from Rob Way immediate action required. You have not paid the sum you owe. Until it is paid your account will not be closed, but may stay registered as an unpaid debt in your name. We urge you to settle your account now and clear this up once and for all. Ring today etc etc.
                      I think this is in response to my letter of the 7-7-11 UE CCA recieved, which was signed for by them on the 8-7-11. Please can you advise if I need to respond with anything. Thank you.

Comment

I think this is in response to my letter of the 7-7-11 UE CCA recieved, which was signed for by them on the 8-7-11. Please can you advise if I need to respond with anything. Thank you.

Just ignore

Comment

Clueless, are you all upto date here?

Seems loads been happening but i've left things for in2Deep to sort however just having a quick sweep of the diaries - if you need anything answered that i've got outstanding just shout.....

I am sure my emails are up to date - which is a good start

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            Clueless, are you all upto date here?

Seems loads been happening but i've left things for in2Deep to sort however just having a quick sweep of the diaries - if you need anything answered that i've got outstanding just shout.....

I am sure my emails are up to date - which is a good start

Thank you for that Niddy I appreciate that, I have been following In2deep's guidance you have left me in capable hands, you obviously trust his advise therefore I do to. Thank you.

Comment

Thank you for that Niddy I appreciate that, I have been following In2deep's guidance you have left me in capable hands, you obviously trust his advise therefore I do to. Thank you.
                              Exactly, he knows his stuff - the only thing is for obvious reasons, I am still the only one looking at documents. However in time we'll have an automated process in our UE checker to do this for me/you..... therefore uploading/emailing paperwork won't be necessary when it is up and running

Comment

Hi Niddy
                                Just to update following my complaint directly to Mr Osario, It say's Our Chief Executive has asked me to thank you for your e mail and to ensure you receive a prompt response. You will see that I am part of the Customer Relations team here at Lloyds TSB. We are set up by the Bank's senior management team to investigate any concerns raised by our customers. You have my assurance that the matter is receiving our attention and you should have a detailed response from us shortly. Enclosed a copy of our complaints booklet.
                                Thanks to Niddy it definately has someones attention now.
                                14-7-11 Letter received from SCM Formal demand for payment prior to commencement of legal proceedings, make immediate payment to avoid the above action. Further information in posts 164,172,183,184
                                Hi Niddy
                                You had very kindly helped me on this problem, but now unsure how to progress. Letter from SCM Hove demands payment of balance which I don't have, there are no maybe's, mights or possibly's in thier letter it's a definate pay up or we will commence legal proceedings. I have 14 days.
                                However I have an ongoing complaint that Mr Osario is handling and I am awaiting their response. This account is for an O/D most of which is charges. Can you offer any further guidance please.
                                Sent e-mail to Mr Osario and letter to SCM solicitors, requesting they back off.
                                Last edited by clueless24; 21 July 2011, 10:41. Reason: update

Comment

Working...
                                X