GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script clueless24 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

clueless24 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: clueless24 UE Diary

Originally posted by clueless24 View Post
    I must be really fick, cos I don't get what that means
    You'll soon get bored of ignoring letter's......
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Egg Banking

Credit card
      Approx 2000
      Bal £10,861.91
      Last paid 24-2-10
      Arrangement £1 token/ stopped Feb 2010
      Status Default
      Acc Owner Egg DLC writing acting on behalf of Egg

3-2-11 CCA request sent
      4-2-11 Delivered
      9-2-11 Recieved letter from DLC returned chq and advised write direct to EGG
      11-2-11 CCA request sent direct to Egg
      14-2-11 Delivered
      21-2-11 Recieved letter from DLC dated 18-2-11 Notice of debt recovery
      24-2-11 Recieved CCA have e-mail Niddy
      24-2-11 Recieved letter from Aplins Solicitors have been instructed by DLC on behalf of EGG to recover bal, giving me 7 days to make full payment or agreement to pay, or legal proceedings may be commenced without further notice + fixed costs and fees.
      25-2-11 NIDDY SAYS UNENFORCABLE WHOO HOO!!!!
      Have sent Threat O Gram and Original CCA letters to both DLC & Aplins
      12-3-11 Have recieved response from Hillesden Securities in response to my letter as above sent to Aplins and DLC. Noting my correspondence but that the issues raised are regarding the documentation supplied by Egg, due to the above my correspondence needs to be sent directly to thier clients Egg for them to address my concerns. Ignored
      7-4-11 Received letter from DLC advising Client may be prepared to consider reducing balance, I must telephone immediately to discuss, failure to respond may result in further action being taken.
      8-4-11 Sent Debtors final response letter recorded delivery
      19-4-11 Received letter from Hillesden Securities We have noted the content of your correspondence (Debtors final response to CCA recieved) However we note that the issues raised are regarding the documentation supplied by Egg Banking, due to the above your correspondence needs to be sent directly to our client for them to address your concerns.
      25-5-11 Recieved an e-mail from Egg advising my account has now been assigned to Barclaycard
      5-6-11 Letter recieved from Fredricksons who have been instructed by Egg to collect outstanding balance. I must contact them immediately to discuss the matter.
      5-6-11 Niddy says send Acc sold in DF of CCA
      13-6-11 Recieved letter from Fredrickson's letter before action. 7 days to pay otherwise we will refer account to solicitors who may take legal action without further notice. They have added £190 court fees and £100 Solicitors fee to the balance outstanding if proceedings are issued.
      24-6-11 Recieved letter from Fredricksons if I require documentation under the CCA 1974 I may request from thier client send £1, in the meantime please contact them to arrange payment proposals.
      24-6-11 Send CCA Missing PT's
      18-7-11 Letter from Fred Int. You have failed to make an acceptable repayment proposal on this account. THIS DEBT WILL NOT GO AWAY. Pay now.
      18-7-11 Niddy says ignore for now
      19-11-11 Letter from Bryan Carter Solicitors payment must be made within 14 days failing which we will recommend to our client that proceedings be issued without further notice. Should procedings be issued, additional charges will be added to the existing balance thus £190.00 Court Fees & £100.00 Solicitors fees. If you dispute liability for this debt please state your reasons why in writing and supply us with documentation in support of your defence to any claim. Before the account is referred to us to litigate you still have the opportunity to contact Fred Int with your payment proposals. To avoid further action contact them immediately.
      19-11-11 swanfan says send Threat before action
      27-10-11 Letter from Bryan Carter Thank you for your letter of the 19/10/11 requesting documentation. We are unable to provide this information you should request this direct from our client with a £1 fee. In the meantime you need to contact us with your payment proposals
      11-11-11 Letter from Barclaycard advising the debt has been transferred to Arrow Global Guernsey Ltd this letter is formal notice of assignment of the debt. bal o/s is now payable to Arrow. Fredricksons will continue to service the account on behalf of Arrow. Fred's will continue to honour any payment arrangement until it is due for review and they will contact you to review your circumstances.
      11-11-11 I2D. Ignore for now
      15-11-11 Letter from Fred's Despite a recent letter from Bryan Carter Solicitors you have failed to discharge your debt with our client. We are prepared to offer you one final opportunity to pay before recommending to our client that they instruct solicitors to issue a claim at my address.
      At this late stage and as gesture of goodwill we are prepared to accept a full and final settlement on this account provided that you contact us on 0845 within 48 hours
      15-11-11 Pixie send threat to commence litigation
      21-11-11 Letter from Arrow Global Guernsey Ltd NOTICE OF ASSIGNMENT. You should contact Fred Int as a matter of urgency to organise payment unless you believe you have received this in error or the balance is incorrect or not owed contact with all relevant info as a matter of urgency.
      Should I respond with anything please?

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
        You'll soon get bored of ignoring letter's......
        Thank you, it's been a hard couple of days not really with it.

Comment

Should I respond with anything please?
          Just ignore this for now.......
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Argos Card Services

Credit Acc
            Commenced 2003
            Bal £2504.77
            Last paid 01-01-10
            No arrangement but send £1 token monthly. Ceased payments 01/11/2010
            Acc owner
            Argos Card Services

3-2-11 CCA request sent
            15-2-11 £1 chq cashed
            21-2-11 Track and Trace showing as not delivered
            26-2-11 12 + 2 days up on the 23-2-11 No CCA recieved
            23-8-11 CCA and covering letter recieved from Argos. Will e-mail Niddy for advise
            Niddy say's no T&C so UE at the moment WHOO HOO!!!!!
            28-11-11 Letter from Argos and Lowells in same envelope notice of assignment on 3/11/11 Lowells asks for the balance in full.
            I shall ignore and await further correspondence (I think)

Comment

[QUOTE=clueless24;55200]Barclaycard

Credit Card
              Commenced 2007?
              Bal £2522.17
              Last paid 24-2-10
              Arrangement £1 monthly
              Status default
              Acc owner Barclaycard. Mercers writing

3-2-11 CCA request sent
              4-2-11 Delivered
              9-2-11 Recieved ack of request dated 8-2-11 dealing with request
              18-2-11 Recieved formal demand for full payment from barclaycard
              26-2-11 12 + 2 days up on the 23-2-11 no CCA recieved
              4-3-11 Recieved letter from moorcroft make payment within 7 days or debt collector may call or may be passed to solicitor.
              5-3-11 send account in default of CCA letter as advised
              12-3-11 Recieved letter from Moorcroft advising account is on hold whilst they investigate with their client, will communicate their response upon receipt
              13-4-11 Received CCA will e-mail Niddy for checking please
              14-4-11 Niddy says UE Whoo Hoo!!! send CCA Query T&C Supplied
              23-4-11 Received letter from Barclaycard in response to my letter re T&C supplied. Saying they have complied quoting section 78, 61, 82 etc, based upon this information they do not consider the account to be in dispute and will continue to pursue the debt. This they say is their final response.
              28-4-11 Niddy say's ignore and update
              20-6-11 Letter recieved today dated 20-6-11(Salford to Suffolk by post impressive same day delivery service) from Robinson Way Ltd DCA, pay up or else, we may advise our client to start court action if a court considers your failure to pay to be due to neglect, an order for payment may be made etc etc. this debt will not go away or be forgotten no matter how much I may like that to happen. Call now to pay or agree a payment plan.
              20-6-11 Niddy says ignore
              30-6-11 Letter recieved from Robinson Way Ltd NOTE...IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED This is a notice about your unpaid account we have been instructed to recover, call us without delay,please tell us if you cannot pay, if you fail to pay and neglect to deal with this account we may take further action.
              7-7-11 I2D advised send letter UE CCA recieved.
              13-7-11 Letter from Rob Way immediate action required. You have not paid the sum you owe. Until it is paid your account will not be closed, but may stay registered as an unpaid debt in your name. We urge you to settle your account now and clear this up once and for all. Ring today etc etc.
              13-7-11 I2D advised ignore
              18-7-11 Letter from Rob Way. We have noted the dispute will let you know outcome. In the meantime we will stop all collection activity for this account.
              19-8-11 Letter from Rob Way advising we are still awaiting a response from the client concerned, we have reminded them that this query is outstanding. We will let you know the outcome when we recieve the relevent details.
              24-9-11 Letter from Rob Way account returned to Original Creditor.
              29-10-11 Letter from Barclay Card advising that the account has been assigned and transferred to MKDP on the 18-10-11, this means that they now own the debt, please send your payment directly to them.
              Last edited by clueless24; 28 November 2011, 20:53.

Comment

Let us know what they send next.......

Comment

Egg Banking

Credit card
                  Approx 2000
                  Bal £10,861.91
                  Last paid 24-2-10
                  Arrangement £1 token/ stopped Feb 2010
                  Status Default
                  Acc Owner Egg DLC writing acting on behalf of Egg

3-2-11 CCA request sent
                  4-2-11 Delivered
                  9-2-11 Recieved letter from DLC returned chq and advised write direct to EGG
                  11-2-11 CCA request sent direct to Egg
                  14-2-11 Delivered
                  21-2-11 Recieved letter from DLC dated 18-2-11 Notice of debt recovery
                  24-2-11 Recieved CCA have e-mail Niddy
                  24-2-11 Recieved letter from Aplins Solicitors have been instructed by DLC on behalf of EGG to recover bal, giving me 7 days to make full payment or agreement to pay, or legal proceedings may be commenced without further notice + fixed costs and fees.
                  25-2-11 NIDDY SAYS UNENFORCABLE WHOO HOO!!!!
                  Have sent Threat O Gram and Original CCA letters to both DLC & Aplins
                  12-3-11 Have recieved response from Hillesden Securities in response to my letter as above sent to Aplins and DLC. Noting my correspondence but that the issues raised are regarding the documentation supplied by Egg, due to the above my correspondence needs to be sent directly to thier clients Egg for them to address my concerns. Ignored
                  7-4-11 Received letter from DLC advising Client may be prepared to consider reducing balance, I must telephone immediately to discuss, failure to respond may result in further action being taken.
                  8-4-11 Sent Debtors final response letter recorded delivery
                  19-4-11 Received letter from Hillesden Securities We have noted the content of your correspondence (Debtors final response to CCA recieved) However we note that the issues raised are regarding the documentation supplied by Egg Banking, due to the above your correspondence needs to be sent directly to our client for them to address your concerns.
                  25-5-11 Recieved an e-mail from Egg advising my account has now been assigned to Barclaycard
                  5-6-11 Letter recieved from Fredricksons who have been instructed by Egg to collect outstanding balance. I must contact them immediately to discuss the matter.
                  5-6-11 Niddy says send Acc sold in DF of CCA
                  13-6-11 Recieved letter from Fredrickson's letter before action. 7 days to pay otherwise we will refer account to solicitors who may take legal action without further notice. They have added £190 court fees and £100 Solicitors fee to the balance outstanding if proceedings are issued.
                  24-6-11 Recieved letter from Fredricksons if I require documentation under the CCA 1974 I may request from thier client send £1, in the meantime please contact them to arrange payment proposals.
                  24-6-11 Send CCA Missing PT's
                  18-7-11 Letter from Fred Int. You have failed to make an acceptable repayment proposal on this account. THIS DEBT WILL NOT GO AWAY. Pay now.
                  18-7-11 Niddy says ignore for now
                  19-11-11 Letter from Bryan Carter Solicitors payment must be made within 14 days failing which we will recommend to our client that proceedings be issued without further notice. Should procedings be issued, additional charges will be added to the existing balance thus £190.00 Court Fees & £100.00 Solicitors fees. If you dispute liability for this debt please state your reasons why in writing and supply us with documentation in support of your defence to any claim. Before the account is referred to us to litigate you still have the opportunity to contact Fred Int with your payment proposals. To avoid further action contact them immediately.
                  19-11-11 swanfan says send Threat before action
                  27-10-11 Letter from Bryan Carter Thank you for your letter of the 19/10/11 requesting documentation. We are unable to provide this information you should request this direct from our client with a £1 fee. In the meantime you need to contact us with your payment proposals
                  11-11-11 Letter from Barclaycard advising the debt has been transferred to Arrow Global Guernsey Ltd this letter is formal notice of assignment of the debt. bal o/s is now payable to Arrow. Fredricksons will continue to service the account on behalf of Arrow. Fred's will continue to honour any payment arrangement until it is due for review and they will contact you to review your circumstances.
                  11-11-11 I2D. Ignore for now
                  15-11-11 Letter from Fred's Despite a recent letter from Bryan Carter Solicitors you have failed to discharge your debt with our client. We are prepared to offer you one final opportunity to pay before recommending to our client that they instruct solicitors to issue a claim at my address.
                  At this late stage and as gesture of goodwill we are prepared to accept a full and final settlement on this account provided that you contact us on 0845 within 48 hours
                  15-11-11 Pixie send threat to commence litigation
                  21-11-11 Letter from Arrow Global Guernsey Ltd NOTICE OF ASSIGNMENT. You should contact Fred Int as a matter of urgency to organise payment unless you believe you have received this in error or the balance is incorrect or not owed contact with all relevant info as a matter of urgency.
                  28-11-11 Scary letter from Bryan Carter may be referred for court proceedings. Must pay by the 5/12/11 to avoid it going to court.

Can someone point me in the right direction please this one has me worried

Comment

Can someone point me in the right direction please this one has me worried
                    What, Brian Carter has you worried.... why?

Did you send threat of litigation as per pixie? If so ignore them....
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                      What, Brian Carter has you worried.... why?

Did you send threat of litigation as per pixie? If so ignore them....
                      Hi Niddy
                      Thank you for the swift reply. Worried me because it says I must pay to avoid it going to court, most of my letters say MAY.
                      Threat of litigation as per Pixie was sent to Fred Int on the 18-11-11 as it was them who wrote to me, I am guessing they are all part of the same group by the post codes, do I need to resend to Bryan Carter?

Comment

Yes, I'd send it again to Bryan Carter.
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

BTW I got my first letter from Bryan Carter in July giving me 14 days to pay or they will recommend their client to issue court proceedings without delay. Have they issued court proceedings? what do you think?

Comment

Thank you for that Pixie I feel reassured (having a really difficult time at the moment and it worried me a little) Will send again to BC

Comment

They want you to be worried - that's why they word things as they do.
                              Hope your difficult time eases up soon

Comment

You'll be fine, keep us updated with developments......
                                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X