GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script clueless24 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

clueless24 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: clueless24 UE Diary

Originally posted by clueless24 View Post
    Should I respond with anything please?
    Send them this....>...... Account Sold whilst in Dispute
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Egg Banking

Credit card
      Approx 2000
      Bal £10,890.00
      Last paid 24-2-10
      Arrangement £1 token/ stopped Feb 2010
      Status Default
      Acc Owner Egg DLC writing acting on behalf of Egg

3-2-11 CCA request sent
      4-2-11 Delivered
      9-2-11 Recieved letter from DLC returned chq and advised write direct to EGG
      11-2-11 CCA request sent direct to Egg
      14-2-11 Delivered
      21-2-11 Recieved letter from DLC dated 18-2-11 Notice of debt recovery
      24-2-11 Recieved CCA have e-mail Niddy
      24-2-11 Recieved letter from Aplins Solicitors have been instructed by DLC on behalf of EGG to recover bal, giving me 7 days to make full payment or agreement to pay, or legal proceedings may be commenced without further notice + fixed costs and fees.
      25-2-11 NIDDY SAYS UNENFORCABLE WHOO HOO!!!!
      Have sent Threat O Gram and Original CCA letters to both DLC & Aplins
      12-3-11 Have recieved response from Hillesden Securities in response to my letter as above sent to Aplins and DLC. Noting my correspondence but that the issues raised are regarding the documentation supplied by Egg, due to the above my correspondence needs to be sent directly to thier clients Egg for them to address my concerns. Ignored
      7-4-11 Received letter from DLC advising Client may be prepared to consider reducing balance, I must telephone immediately to discuss, failure to respond may result in further action being taken.
      8-4-11 Sent Debtors final response letter recorded delivery
      19-4-11 Received letter from Hillesden Securities We have noted the content of your correspondence (Debtors final response to CCA recieved) However we note that the issues raised are regarding the documentation supplied by Egg Banking, due to the above your correspondence needs to be sent directly to our client for them to address your concerns.
      25-5-11 Recieved an e-mail from Egg advising my account has now been assigned to Barclaycard
      5-6-11 Letter recieved from Fredricksons who have been instructed by Egg to collect outstanding balance. I must contact them immediately to discuss the matter.
      5-6-11 Niddy says send Acc sold in DF of CCA
      13-6-11 Recieved letter from Fredrickson's letter before action. 7 days to pay otherwise we will refer account to solicitors who may take legal action without further notice. They have added £190 court fees and £100 Solicitors fee to the balance outstanding if proceedings are issued.
      24-6-11 Recieved letter from Fredricksons if I require documentation under the CCA 1974 I may request from thier client send £1, in the meantime please contact them to arrange payment proposals.
      24-6-11 Send CCA Missing PT's
      18-7-11 Letter from Fred Int. You have failed to make an acceptable repayment proposal on this account. THIS DEBT WILL NOT GO AWAY. Pay now.
      18-7-11 Niddy says ignore for now
      19-11-11 Letter from Bryan Carter Solicitors payment must be made within 14 days failing which we will recommend to our client that proceedings be issued without further notice. Should procedings be issued, additional charges will be added to the existing balance thus £190.00 Court Fees & £100.00 Solicitors fees. If you dispute liability for this debt please state your reasons why in writing and supply us with documentation in support of your defence to any claim. Before the account is referred to us to litigate you still have the opportunity to contact Fred Int with your payment proposals. To avoid further action contact them immediately.
      19-11-11 swanfan says send Threat before action
      27-10-11 Letter from Bryan Carter Thank you for your letter of the 19/10/11 requesting documentation. We are unable to provide this information you should request this direct from our client with a £1 fee. In the meantime you need to contact us with your payment proposals
      11-11-11 Letter from Barclaycard advising the debt has been transferred to Arrow Global Guernsey Ltd this letter is formal notice of assignment of the debt. bal o/s is now payable to Arrow. Fredricksons will continue to service the account on behalf of Arrow. Fred's will continue to honour any payment arrangement until it is due for review and they will contact you to review your circumstances.
      11-11-11 I2D. Ignore for now
      15-11-11 Letter from Fred's Despite a recent letter from Bryan Carter Solicitors you have failed to discharge your debt with our client. We are prepared to offer you one final opportunity to pay before recommending to our client that they instruct solicitors to issue a claim at my address.
      At this late stage and as gesture of goodwill we are prepared to accept a full and final settlement on this account provided that you contact us on 0845 within 48 hours
      15-11-11 Pixie send threat to commence litigation to Fred Int
      21-11-11 Letter from Arrow Global Guernsey Ltd NOTICE OF ASSIGNMENT. You should contact Fred Int as a matter of urgency to organise payment unless you believe you have received this in error or the balance is incorrect or not owed contact with all relevant info as a matter of urgency.
      28-11-11 Scary letter from Bryan Carter may be referred for court proceedings. Must pay by the 5/12/11 to avoid it going to court.
      Pixie & Niddy send Threat to commence litigation to B C
      1-12-11 Another letter from BC my letter of the 15-11-11 to Fred int has been forwarded to them. We deny harrassment but confirm all communication will be in writing.
      This account is regulated by Consumer Credit Legislation. It is our clients policy to provide agreements at the point of contract and statements throughout the duration of the account and in this regards verification of the claim has previously been provided.
      If you require documentation you must request this from our client direct.
      We note you have already admitted liability for this debt as you last made a payment in the sum of £4 direct to our client on the 3-10-2010.
      As we have no record of a valid dispute in this matter and as we have clarified our position and that of our client we look forward to hearing from you with your payment proposals.
      P317 Niddy says ignore for now and wait
      25-2-12 Letter from Bryan Carter Solicitors. We confirm we have referred your dispute to our client and they have advised us that they have no record of a dispute on file. Our client believes the outstanding balance is lawfully owed to them and we look forward to hearing from you with your payment proposals for repayment. Alternatively, if you dispute the above account, please provide details to us.
      P355 Niddy send Final Response UE
      9-3-12 Letter from BC Solicitors. Thankyou for your letter of the 25-2-12 requesting documentation. we are unable to provide this information. if you require documentation you can request this direct from our client with the statutory fee of £1. In the meantime we request that you contact us with your proposals for repayment.
      I'm guessing I should ignore for now?

Comment

I'm guessing I should ignore for now?
        see what they do next.......
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Egg Banking

Loan
          Date commenced approx 2000 topped up in 2005 (correction new loan Jan 2007)
          Bal £5,297.44 (correction Bal o/s £2,769.17)
          Last paid Feb 2010
          Arrangement £1 token monthly
          Status Defaulted
          Acc owner Egg Banking / Moorcroft collecting on behalf of Egg

3-2-11 CCA request sent to Moorcroft
          12-2-11 Recieved reply from Moorcroft with returned chq and advised to write direct to egg
          15-2-11 CCA request direct to Egg
          16-2-11 Delivered
          26-2-11 Letter from Moorcroft to contact them within the next 48 hrs and make payment, they may recommend that thier clients solicitors commence legal proceeding without further notice. Letter says I have not made a payment since 6/11/10 (I paid £4 as payments for Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb enclosed covering letter explaining I was going into hospital and token payment was for 4 months) No CCA recieved but 12 +2 days not up till 4th Mar
          28-2-11 Recieved CCA from Egg will E-Mail Niddy. I had successfully reclaimed PPI on this Loan in Sep 2010 as it was miss sold, the refund was paid directly to the account as I was in default on the loan, hence the correction in the balance o/s and my confusion over the date, sorry
          Niddy says Enforceable
          1-5-11 Recieved letter from Moorcroft advising that the account has been returned to OC and I should contact them in the future. As this debt is E I have been paying £1 per month to Moorcroft. I will now send this months payment direct to Egg.
          Have continued to make monthly £1 payments to date
          10-8-11 Received my credit report from call credit. It shows that this account has a termination balance of 0,current balance is 0, the date of default satisfied as 31-7-11, in the most recent account status it is showing as DA (debt assignment or transferred to another organisation) date account updated 31-7-11.
          8-9-11 Called Egg (I know) to ask for the current status of this account as it is showing as settled on my credit reports, I have been sending £1 a month as this is E firstly to Egg then Moorcroft then back to Egg, They told me the Egg group was sold to Arrow Global (sounds like a DCA to me) and that Egg no longer are my data controller and that they wrote to me in july 2011 telling me this, (never recieved) because they no longer own the debt they cannot provide me with copies of the supposed letter they sent, and here's the twist I have sent the last 2 months £1 payment to Egg and they have cashed them.
          9-9-11 Niddy says stop paying and wait till I hear from them
          15-12-11 Phone call this morning 01932 251000 said he was from Brittania Collections calling about an outstanding debt owed to Egg would I pay over the phone now, I played dumb said I didn't know what he was talking about, He said was I being stupid they have my phone number so they know it's me, no security questions just wanted me to pay. Then said if I was buggering about thats fine they will go straight to litigation.
          P324 ELD ignore for now and await letters.
          10-3-12 Letter from Fred Int. We have been instructed by Britannica Recoveries S.A.R.L-Arrow who have passed this account to us for collection of the outstanding balance. We have been appointed as their agents to act in this matter and you should make sure that you contact us and not Britannica. We are authorised to contact you to secure repayment of the debt. You have failed to pay the balance of £2892.36 (This has increased by £123.19 from the balance as advised by Egg and then Moorcroft).
          You must contact us immediately to discuss the matter further and to avoid further action.
          In post number 358 I had recieved a letter from Fred Int which I could not cross reference with any of my accounts I now know that, that letter referred to this account.
          Niddy deemed this Enforceable, can someone point me in the right direction please?.

Comment

Niddy deemed this Enforceable, can someone point me in the right direction please?.
            I Would send this.....>.......Account Sold whilst in Dispute

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
              Just ignore for now...........
              Shop Direct Finance

Catalogue credit account
              Commenced 2004?(correction 1994)
              Bal £1708.42
              Last paid 25-1-10
              No arrangement but sending £1 token payment monthly
              Acc Owner Shop Direct Finance/ NDR writing

3-2-11 CCA request sent
              4-2-11 Delivered
              17-2-11 £1 chq cashed
              26-2-11 12 + 2 days up on the 23-2-11 No CCA recieved
              28-2-11 CCA recieved E-MAILED NIDDY
              4-3-11 NIDDY SAYS UE WHOO HOO!!! sent final response recorded delivery
              25-3-11 Recieved letter from NDR Notice of payment arrangements £1 per month for a further 12 months.
              6-4-11 Letter fron SDG entitled Request to cancel credit agreement and saying they have satisfied my request in accordance with consumer credit act 1974 and I must continue to pay.
              6-4-11 Will ignore as advised
              13-4-11 Received monthly statement along with the monthly default notice and notification of £12 missed minimum payment fee added to the account.
              10-5-11 Received letter from NDR (dated 3-5-11)Notice of default on your agreed arrangement, I have failed to maintain my payments as agreed. 14 days to pay £1 or will result in a Statutory Default Notice being issued which will request full payment.
              Will ignore as advised
              12-5-11 Recieved 2 default notices one for each account one is fixed account for something I bought on a buy now pay later deal before I got into difficulties and the other is a running account (dated 6-5-11) served under section 87(1) of the Consumer Act 1974 To remedy the breach I should pay the total arrears before 3-6-11
              26-5-11 I have pm'd Niddy for further advise on the DN's recieved will await his advise
              5-6-11 Recieved monthly statement and notice of default sums added to the account
              6-6-11 E mailed Niddy D/F notices to offer further advice
              24-6-11 Recieved letter (dated 21-6-11) from SDF giving notice of the assignment of the debt to Lowells on the 6-6-11 any further communications and payments must now be made to Lowells. In the same envelope was a letter from Lowells telling me they now own the debt confirming they bought it on the 6-6-11, goes on that before they selling the account to them SD have checked their records and can find no record of why this should remain unpaid. I must call to pay or they may take court action and send someone to visit me at home
              24-6-11 Ignore and wait till they come back to me
              8-7-11 Letter from Lowell Financial saying that You were informed recently that your Kays account was sold to Lowells Portfolio because there was an O/S debt that you have not repaid and unless you paid it, it would be sent to us at Lowell Financial the debt collection unit. We can help, what happens if you do not pay, call us.
              8-7-11 I2D ignore for now
              19-7-11 Several voice text messages on a daily basis over the last couple of weeks asking me to call Lowells
              19-7-11 Sent Harrassment by Telephone letter 1.
              22-7-11 Have today recieved an email from Lowells advising pay up or else.
              Continuing phone calls
              29-7-11 Letter received from Lowells. We have still not recieved payment from you, nor is there a repayment plan in place to repay this account. This debt is not going to go away and ignoring the problem could make things worse for me. in an attempt to demonstrate how flexible we are willing to be we would like to offer you a monthly repayment plan, so you no longer have to worry and stop further action, such as litigation. We suggest a monthly plan of £30 per month.
              29-7-11 Send Final Response UE
              4-8-11 Letter from Lowells re final response UE letter and phone harassment letter. They have acted within guidelines but confirm my number has been removed from thier files. We must advise you that this appears to be the first letter that we have received from you in relation to this account. The o/s balance was sold to lowells on the 16-6-11 as shop direct were unable to collect. Confirms the account was opened on 24-7-94 and last payment 5-11-10. We have contacted the original creditor for a copy of my agreement and account statements, which will serve as documentary evidence of my liability for this debt, we have placed the account on hold while we await this information. Please be advised that, as legal owners of this debt, we are in a position to liase with shop direct on your behalf in order to resolve any issues that you may have. We therefore ask that you forward us further details as to the nature of your dispute then we can communicate with shop direct.
              11-8-11 Letter from Lowells advising that they are still awaiting receipt of this information and apologise for the delay. Please note however that we have not recieved a formal request from me under the CCA or the £1 fee, we can therefore advise that we are under no legal obligation to send the information you have requested within a certain time period.We do not hold copies of statements or agreements within our office we cannot state a time period in which these will be recieved. We can advise that your account will remain on hold while we await this information. You will continue to receive updates.
              23-8-11 Letter from Lowells we write in respect of above debt which as previously notified we have purchased from SD. We are now entitled to recieve payment of the balance £1708.42 from you and enclose a copy of your statement as requested. Neither shop direct nor ourselves are aware of any reason for non payment. Pay up within 7 days or we may instruct our solicitor.
              23-8-11 I2D say's ignore for now
              8-9-11 Letter from Lowells enclosing CCA from 2005 (account opened in 1994) Niddy already advised UE . Make payment or contact us within 7 days to agree payment proposals, we reserve right to instruct solicitors to issue legal proceedings against you without further notice.
              8-9-11 Sent UE general template
              16-9-11 Letter from Lowells We Regret to note that despite previous correspondence regarding your account, we have not received payment or a valid reason for non payment.
              23-9-11 letter from Lowells account on hold while they contact OC
              7-11-11 Letter from Lowells we are entitled to collect they know of no reason why this should not be paid, contact within 7 days to arrange payment proposals or may instruct solicitor to issue legal preceedings against me without further notice. Also enclosed CCA dated 15/1/05 Niddy says UE (account opened 1994)
              Niddy says send Threat by creditor to commence legal action.
              17-11-11 Letter from Lowells, we regret to note that despite previous correspondence we have not received payment. Failure to respond may result in further action. Call our advisors to prevent action being taken.
              17-11-11 Pixie Ignore for now.
              25-11-11 Letter fron Lowells in response to Threat by creditor to commence action, says account on hold whilst they investigate, SDG have complied with CCA and they have provided a recon which they are allowed to do they have asked for copies from SDG and will be in touch.
              10-12-11 Incessant phone calls from Lowells (despite their letter of the 4-8-11 confirming my number had been removed from their records) sent telephone harassment letter.
              12-1-12 Letter from Lowells Portfolio thank you for your enquiry regarding this account which we referred back to the original creditor. After noting your comments Shop Direct have forwarded to us a reconstituted copy of your agreement as previously provided to you and as promised in our letter of the 21-11-11. copy attached. we trust this now resolves your query and look forward to hearing from you within the next 14 days to discuss repayment, after this time your account will be transferred to our debt collection agent Lowell Financial who will contact you regarding payment.
              Ignore for now
              24-1-12 Letter from Lowells we wrote to you recently with the answer to a query you raised on your account, we hope this now resolves things and you are in a position to discuss repayment of this debt. Offers payment plan 1 £30 pm or plan 2 £50pm please phone us to arrange payment.
              Niddy says ignore for now
              8-2-12 Letter from Lowells. We wrote and offered payment options your account remains unpaid. What happens next. As we have answered your query and offered affordable repayment plans we can only assume you are unwilling to repay the money you owe and have had the benefit of. We are now therefore going to obtain a copy of your credit file from Experian and use the information within it to help us decide what course of action to take next. your credit file will highlight things such as whether you have a mortgage and if you are repaying your other commitments on time, we may even obtain your work details if you are currently working. Dependant on what we see will determine what action we take. Our options will be either to use the Court, or use a door step agent who will arrange to visit you and discuss repayments face to face. if we use the courts extra fees will be added, call now to set up repayment.
              Sent final response UE
              27-2-12 Letter from Lowell. having reviewed your account we can confirm that SDG have previously provided us with a reconstituted copy of your credit agreement a copy of which was sent to you on the 5/1/12 SDG have confirmed that you would have signed this prior to the granting of credit to you.Under section 77/78 of the CCA of 1974 we are not obliged to send you an exact copy of your signed agreement.We are required by those sections of the CCA 1974 to provide you with a recon copy of the version you would have signed. You have confirmed as much in your latest correspondence.
              We can confirm we have satisfied our obligation to provide you with information relating to this debt.

As you are disputing this point we would require you to provide us with a copy of the documents sent to you in relation to your CCA request under s77/78 so that we may review them. In the event that you are unable to do this we would advise that we have nothing further to add which may be considered constructive. We have placed your account on hold for 28 days whilst you comply with our request, at which point collection activity will resume.
              P356/357 I2D Ignore for now.
              22-3-12 Letter from Lowells You still have an unpaid balance we can offer you a great deal, 1. pay 75% as F&F. 2. Pay 85% in 3 instalments. 3. Agree a repayment plan of £60 a month by dd. If you do not make an arrangement to repay what you owe further action may be taken against you, this may include Court action. Call us now.
              In addition to the letter today the phone calls are incessant they have had the harrasment template and have responded to that on the 4-8-11 by telling me my number had been removed from their files. Should I respond to the letter recieved today and do you have any further ideas on how to stop the calls please? many thanks as always.

Comment

In addition to the letter today the phone calls are incessant they have had the harrasment template and have responded to that on the 4-8-11 by telling me my number had been removed from their files. Should I respond to the letter recieved today and do you have any further ideas on how to stop the calls please? many thanks as always.
                Just ignore that letter for now........you could send this----->
                Harassment by Telephone - Threat of Legal Action

Comment

MBNA

Credit Card
                  Commenced 17-2-07
                  Bal £12,273.59
                  Last paid 5-3-10
                  Arrangement
                  £1 token monthly
                  Status Default
                  Acc owner MBNA

3-2-11 CCA request sent
                  7-2-11 Delivered
                  21-2-11 CCA received
                  25-2-11 E-mailed Niddy the CCA
                  26-2-11 NIDDY SAY UE WHOOO HOOO!!! sent CCA query copy doc supplied
                  25-3-11 Recieved letter from Allied International Credit they are reviewing my file with Collection & Litigation Dept to consider if further action is required. However a one off early settlement offer is available at a 50% discount on the balance o/s to be paid on or before the 31st March and neither we nor our client will pursue you further in regards to the above account.
                  23-3-11 Ignore letter above
                  18-6-11 Recieved letter today from MBNA dated 24-5-11 (I have kept the envelope) in response to my letter of the 26-2-11 as above ? copy doc supplied. Saying they have supplied a true copy under sec 78, goes on to confirm date and how account was opened tick box, on line etc. We are satisfied that the regulated credit agreement into which we entered satisfies all relevent legal and regulatory requirments. As such there is no need to seek an enforcement order in order to exercise our rights
                  20-6-11 Niddy advises to ignore and update when I hear from FOS re PPI mis-sold
                  24-6-11 Letter from FOS upholding claim for miss-selling of PPI. MBNA have agreed to make a poposed offer of settlement and will write within 8 weeks but will be following FOS general approach for mis-sold policy.
                  8-7-11 Letter from F.O.S advising that MBNA will aim to complete the payment within the next 8 weeks
                  11-7-11 Letter received from MBNA (dated 8-7-11) We are taking further action to recover your debt. Following previous correspondence, which confirmed the termination of your MBNA credit agreement, please note you are still required to repay your debt. We have decided that we will take the action of placing your debt with a DCA to collect on our behalf. We will pass all your details to Fredrickson Int.
                  11-7-11 Letter from Fredrickson Int (dated 11-7-11) Do not ignore immediate payment required, we have been instructed by MBNA who have passed this account to us for collection of the outstanding balance. You must contact us immediately.
                  11-7-11 I2D send Acc sold whilst in default.
                  29-7-11 Received letter from Fred Int. We have referred the matter to our client and will revert to you as soon as we are in receipt of instructions. In the meantime we confirm that we have placed the account on hold.
                  10-9-11 Letter re PPI reclaim advising that a cheque will be sent within next 28 days to settle claim. I bet they don't as account is in default, but it would be nice.
                  Cheque arrived today, am I doing anything legally wrong if I cash it, morally I should send it back to reduce the balance? Failing that does anyone need a sub?
                  18-11-11 Letter from Fred Int Account on hold for 28 days to give me time to contact our client send £1 for info etc.
                  17-12-11 Letter from Fred Int This debt must be paid within 7 days otherwise we will take immediate action, court fees of £190 and solicitors costs of £100 will be added to the debt. If a judgement or decree remains unsatisfied we may seek an enforcement or instruct a bailiff or sherrif officer to recover assets to discharge the o/s debt.
                  12-1-12 Letter from Fred Int we have referred the matter to our client and will revert to you as soon as we are in receipt of instructions, in the meantime we confirm that we have placed the account on hold.
                  24-1-12 Letters from MBNA and Arrow (notice of assignment) advising Fred Int will manage account and I should contact them asap to arrange repayment.
                  4-4-12 Letter from ARC Europe Ltd. The account remains unpaid and has now been passed to us for collection. We wish to make it quite clear that unless a substantial payment is made to us within the next ten days along with a firm offer to clear the rest of the overdue balance, we will have to notify our client and seek further instructions on what action they want us to take to recover this debt. We therefore suggest that it is very much in your interest to call us immediately on receipt of this letter. DO NOT IGNORE THIS LETTER OR THE TIME LIMITS WE HAVE REFERRED TO.
                  Should I send account sold in dispute? Many thanks as always

Comment

Should I send account sold in dispute? Many thanks as always
                    Yes that's what I Would send------> Account Sold whilst in Dispute

Comment

Egg Banking

Credit card
                      Approx 2000
                      Bal £10,890.00
                      Last paid 24-2-10
                      Arrangement £1 token/ stopped Feb 2010
                      Status Default
                      Acc Owner Egg DLC writing acting on behalf of Egg

3-2-11 CCA request sent
                      4-2-11 Delivered
                      9-2-11 Recieved letter from DLC returned chq and advised write direct to EGG
                      11-2-11 CCA request sent direct to Egg
                      14-2-11 Delivered
                      21-2-11 Recieved letter from DLC dated 18-2-11 Notice of debt recovery
                      24-2-11 Recieved CCA have e-mail Niddy
                      24-2-11 Recieved letter from Aplins Solicitors have been instructed by DLC on behalf of EGG to recover bal, giving me 7 days to make full payment or agreement to pay, or legal proceedings may be commenced without further notice + fixed costs and fees.
                      25-2-11 NIDDY SAYS UNENFORCABLE WHOO HOO!!!!
                      Have sent Threat O Gram and Original CCA letters to both DLC & Aplins
                      12-3-11 Have recieved response from Hillesden Securities in response to my letter as above sent to Aplins and DLC. Noting my correspondence but that the issues raised are regarding the documentation supplied by Egg, due to the above my correspondence needs to be sent directly to thier clients Egg for them to address my concerns. Ignored
                      7-4-11 Received letter from DLC advising Client may be prepared to consider reducing balance, I must telephone immediately to discuss, failure to respond may result in further action being taken.
                      8-4-11 Sent Debtors final response letter recorded delivery
                      19-4-11 Received letter from Hillesden Securities We have noted the content of your correspondence (Debtors final response to CCA recieved) However we note that the issues raised are regarding the documentation supplied by Egg Banking, due to the above your correspondence needs to be sent directly to our client for them to address your concerns.
                      25-5-11 Recieved an e-mail from Egg advising my account has now been assigned to Barclaycard
                      5-6-11 Letter recieved from Fredricksons who have been instructed by Egg to collect outstanding balance. I must contact them immediately to discuss the matter.
                      5-6-11 Niddy says send Acc sold in DF of CCA
                      13-6-11 Recieved letter from Fredrickson's letter before action. 7 days to pay otherwise we will refer account to solicitors who may take legal action without further notice. They have added £190 court fees and £100 Solicitors fee to the balance outstanding if proceedings are issued.
                      24-6-11 Recieved letter from Fredricksons if I require documentation under the CCA 1974 I may request from thier client send £1, in the meantime please contact them to arrange payment proposals.
                      24-6-11 Send CCA Missing PT's
                      18-7-11 Letter from Fred Int. You have failed to make an acceptable repayment proposal on this account. THIS DEBT WILL NOT GO AWAY. Pay now.
                      18-7-11 Niddy says ignore for now
                      19-11-11 Letter from Bryan Carter Solicitors payment must be made within 14 days failing which we will recommend to our client that proceedings be issued without further notice. Should procedings be issued, additional charges will be added to the existing balance thus £190.00 Court Fees & £100.00 Solicitors fees. If you dispute liability for this debt please state your reasons why in writing and supply us with documentation in support of your defence to any claim. Before the account is referred to us to litigate you still have the opportunity to contact Fred Int with your payment proposals. To avoid further action contact them immediately.
                      19-11-11 swanfan says send Threat before action
                      27-10-11 Letter from Bryan Carter Thank you for your letter of the 19/10/11 requesting documentation. We are unable to provide this information you should request this direct from our client with a £1 fee. In the meantime you need to contact us with your payment proposals
                      11-11-11 Letter from Barclaycard advising the debt has been transferred to Arrow Global Guernsey Ltd this letter is formal notice of assignment of the debt. bal o/s is now payable to Arrow. Fredricksons will continue to service the account on behalf of Arrow. Fred's will continue to honour any payment arrangement until it is due for review and they will contact you to review your circumstances.
                      11-11-11 I2D. Ignore for now
                      15-11-11 Letter from Fred's Despite a recent letter from Bryan Carter Solicitors you have failed to discharge your debt with our client. We are prepared to offer you one final opportunity to pay before recommending to our client that they instruct solicitors to issue a claim at my address.
                      At this late stage and as gesture of goodwill we are prepared to accept a full and final settlement on this account provided that you contact us on 0845 within 48 hours
                      15-11-11 Pixie send threat to commence litigation to Fred Int
                      21-11-11 Letter from Arrow Global Guernsey Ltd NOTICE OF ASSIGNMENT. You should contact Fred Int as a matter of urgency to organise payment unless you believe you have received this in error or the balance is incorrect or not owed contact with all relevant info as a matter of urgency.
                      28-11-11 Scary letter from Bryan Carter may be referred for court proceedings. Must pay by the 5/12/11 to avoid it going to court.
                      Pixie & Niddy send Threat to commence litigation to B C
                      1-12-11 Another letter from BC my letter of the 15-11-11 to Fred int has been forwarded to them. We deny harrassment but confirm all communication will be in writing.
                      This account is regulated by Consumer Credit Legislation. It is our clients policy to provide agreements at the point of contract and statements throughout the duration of the account and in this regards verification of the claim has previously been provided.
                      If you require documentation you must request this from our client direct.
                      We note you have already admitted liability for this debt as you last made a payment in the sum of £4 direct to our client on the 3-10-2010.
                      As we have no record of a valid dispute in this matter and as we have clarified our position and that of our client we look forward to hearing from you with your payment proposals.
                      P317 Niddy says ignore for now and wait
                      25-2-12 Letter from Bryan Carter Solicitors. We confirm we have referred your dispute to our client and they have advised us that they have no record of a dispute on file. Our client believes the outstanding balance is lawfully owed to them and we look forward to hearing from you with your payment proposals for repayment. Alternatively, if you dispute the above account, please provide details to us.
                      P355 Niddy send Final Response UE
                      9-3-12 Letter from BC Solicitors. Thankyou for your letter of the 25-2-12 requesting documentation. we are unable to provide this information. if you require documentation you can request this direct from our client with the statutory fee of £1. In the meantime we request that you contact us with your proposals for repayment.
                      I2D see what they send next.
                      5-4-12 Letter from Bryan Carter Solicitors. We have afforded you the opportunity to come to an arrangement to repay the balance outstanding yet you have still failed to repay the debt. Further action may be taken if you do not repay the monies that are owed and it is important that you do not ignore this correspondence. Call us now. We are also instructed to offer you a final opportunity to pay a reduced settlement figure which will remain available for 14 days.
                      Considering the trail of letters Bryan Carter's have already had do I need to respond with anything please? thank you as always

Comment

Considering the trail of letters Bryan Carter's have already had do I need to respond with anything please? thank you as always
                        Just ignore for now........enjoy the Easter Holiday

Comment

Barclaycard

Credit Card
                          Commenced 2007?
                          Bal £2522.17
                          Last paid 24-2-10
                          Arrangement £1 monthly
                          Status default
                          Acc owner Barclaycard. Mercers writing

3-2-11 CCA request sent
                          4-2-11 Delivered
                          9-2-11 Recieved ack of request dated 8-2-11 dealing with request
                          18-2-11 Recieved formal demand for full payment from barclaycard
                          26-2-11 12 + 2 days up on the 23-2-11 no CCA recieved
                          4-3-11 Recieved letter from moorcroft make payment within 7 days or debt collector may call or may be passed to solicitor.
                          5-3-11 send account in default of CCA letter as advised
                          12-3-11 Recieved letter from Moorcroft advising account is on hold whilst they investigate with their client, will communicate their response upon receipt
                          13-4-11 Received CCA will e-mail Niddy for checking please
                          14-4-11 Niddy says UE Whoo Hoo!!! send CCA Query T&C Supplied
                          23-4-11 Received letter from Barclaycard in response to my letter re T&C supplied. Saying they have complied quoting section 78, 61, 82 etc, based upon this information they do not consider the account to be in dispute and will continue to pursue the debt. This they say is their final response.
                          28-4-11 Niddy say's ignore and update
                          20-6-11 Letter recieved today dated 20-6-11(Salford to Suffolk by post impressive same day delivery service) from Robinson Way Ltd DCA, pay up or else, we may advise our client to start court action if a court considers your failure to pay to be due to neglect, an order for payment may be made etc etc. this debt will not go away or be forgotten no matter how much I may like that to happen. Call now to pay or agree a payment plan.
                          20-6-11 Niddy says ignore
                          30-6-11 Letter recieved from Robinson Way Ltd NOTE...IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED This is a notice about your unpaid account we have been instructed to recover, call us without delay,please tell us if you cannot pay, if you fail to pay and neglect to deal with this account we may take further action.
                          7-7-11 I2D advised send letter UE CCA recieved.
                          13-7-11 Letter from Rob Way immediate action required. You have not paid the sum you owe. Until it is paid your account will not be closed, but may stay registered as an unpaid debt in your name. We urge you to settle your account now and clear this up once and for all. Ring today etc etc.
                          13-7-11 I2D advised ignore
                          18-7-11 Letter from Rob Way. We have noted the dispute will let you know outcome. In the meantime we will stop all collection activity for this account.
                          19-8-11 Letter from Rob Way advising we are still awaiting a response from the client concerned, we have reminded them that this query is outstanding. We will let you know the outcome when we recieve the relevent details.
                          24-9-11 Letter from Rob Way account returned to Original Creditor.
                          29-10-11 Letter from Barclay Card advising that the account has been assigned and transferred to MKDP on the 18-10-11, this means that they now own the debt, please send your payment directly to them.
                          9-3-12 Letter from MK Rapid Recoveries Further to our recent communication regarding transfer of ownership of your balance we have not received your offer of payment. Please call us to make payment arrangements, we will continue to contact you by phone or letter until we reach an agreement so we would advise you to contact us to resolve this matter.
                          I2D send account sold in dispute
                          19-3-12 Letter from MKRR. We have referred the matter to our client for further investigation. Account on hold.
                          23-3-12 Letter from MKRR. You have failed to contact us to agree repayment of this debt call us immediately. Receiving incessant automated voice mails for me to contact them.
                          Will send Telephone harassment template and await further correspondence.
                          5-5-12 Letter from MKRR. Further to your recent communication with our Collections Department, please find enclosed a copy of your statements as requested. Contact us immediately to discuss repayment
                          Received a huge bundle of statements from May 2006 to Sep 2010 and covering letter as detailed above, I assume that I ignore and await further correspondence?

Comment

Received a huge bundle of statements from May 2006 to Sep 2010 and covering letter as detailed above, I assume that I ignore and await further correspondence?
                            Yes just ignore see what they send next......

Comment

MBNA

Credit Card
                              Commenced 17-2-07
                              Bal £12,273.59
                              Last paid 5-3-10
                              Arrangement
                              £1 token monthly
                              Status Default
                              Acc owner MBNA

3-2-11 CCA request sent
                              7-2-11 Delivered
                              21-2-11 CCA received
                              25-2-11 E-mailed Niddy the CCA
                              26-2-11 NIDDY SAY UE WHOOO HOOO!!! sent CCA query copy doc supplied
                              25-3-11 Recieved letter from Allied International Credit they are reviewing my file with Collection & Litigation Dept to consider if further action is required. However a one off early settlement offer is available at a 50% discount on the balance o/s to be paid on or before the 31st March and neither we nor our client will pursue you further in regards to the above account.
                              23-3-11 Ignore letter above
                              18-6-11 Recieved letter today from MBNA dated 24-5-11 (I have kept the envelope) in response to my letter of the 26-2-11 as above ? copy doc supplied. Saying they have supplied a true copy under sec 78, goes on to confirm date and how account was opened tick box, on line etc. We are satisfied that the regulated credit agreement into which we entered satisfies all relevent legal and regulatory requirments. As such there is no need to seek an enforcement order in order to exercise our rights
                              20-6-11 Niddy advises to ignore and update when I hear from FOS re PPI mis-sold
                              24-6-11 Letter from FOS upholding claim for miss-selling of PPI. MBNA have agreed to make a poposed offer of settlement and will write within 8 weeks but will be following FOS general approach for mis-sold policy.
                              8-7-11 Letter from F.O.S advising that MBNA will aim to complete the payment within the next 8 weeks
                              11-7-11 Letter received from MBNA (dated 8-7-11) We are taking further action to recover your debt. Following previous correspondence, which confirmed the termination of your MBNA credit agreement, please note you are still required to repay your debt. We have decided that we will take the action of placing your debt with a DCA to collect on our behalf. We will pass all your details to Fredrickson Int.
                              11-7-11 Letter from Fredrickson Int (dated 11-7-11) Do not ignore immediate payment required, we have been instructed by MBNA who have passed this account to us for collection of the outstanding balance. You must contact us immediately.
                              11-7-11 I2D send Acc sold whilst in default.
                              29-7-11 Received letter from Fred Int. We have referred the matter to our client and will revert to you as soon as we are in receipt of instructions. In the meantime we confirm that we have placed the account on hold.
                              10-9-11 Letter re PPI reclaim advising that a cheque will be sent within next 28 days to settle claim. I bet they don't as account is in default, but it would be nice.
                              Cheque arrived today, am I doing anything legally wrong if I cash it, morally I should send it back to reduce the balance? Failing that does anyone need a sub?
                              18-11-11 Letter from Fred Int Account on hold for 28 days to give me time to contact our client send £1 for info etc.
                              17-12-11 Letter from Fred Int This debt must be paid within 7 days otherwise we will take immediate action, court fees of £190 and solicitors costs of £100 will be added to the debt. If a judgement or decree remains unsatisfied we may seek an enforcement or instruct a bailiff or sherrif officer to recover assets to discharge the o/s debt.
                              12-1-12 Letter from Fred Int we have referred the matter to our client and will revert to you as soon as we are in receipt of instructions, in the meantime we confirm that we have placed the account on hold.
                              24-1-12 Letters from MBNA and Arrow (notice of assignment) advising Fred Int will manage account and I should contact them asap to arrange repayment.
                              4-4-12 Letter from ARC Europe Ltd. The account remains unpaid and has now been passed to us for collection. We wish to make it quite clear that unless a substantial payment is made to us within the next ten days along with a firm offer to clear the rest of the overdue balance, we will have to notify our client and seek further instructions on what action they want us to take to recover this debt. We therefore suggest that it is very much in your interest to call us immediately on receipt of this letter. DO NOT IGNORE THIS LETTER OR THE TIME LIMITS WE HAVE REFERRED TO.
                              I2D send Account sold in dispute.
                              17-4-12 Letter from ARC. ARC is a debt collection agent acting in good faith on the instructions received from a "disclosed" principle, namely, Arrow. We are therefore authorised to write to you in connection with the above matter and have acted in accordance with our clients instructions and within current legistration and guidance. We reserve the right to produce our correspondence to any Tribunal, regulatory body or investigating authority to prove our compliance and good conduct in this matter. Our client is unaware of an outstanding dispute on this account we have referred your request for a copy of your agreement to our client, account on hold pending further instructions from our client.

10-5-12 Letter from ARC enclosing CCA a signed copy of the agreement (not signed as did it on line but know that it's irrelevant) which shows you agreed to the T&C of the contract, we require payment on this account. We wish to make it quite clear that unless payment is made in the next 14 days we will have to notify our client that we do not have a repayment plan and in those circumstances we will obtain our clients instructions on what further action they want us to take to recover this debt. Call us immediately.
                              The CCA they have sent is exactly the same as the one I recieved from MBNA in Feb 2011 to which I sent Querry CCA template, as we know that this is not my paperwork. I had PPI on the account (which has been repaid) and paperwork shows the tick box for PPI unchecked.
                              Can anyone advise if I should respond with anything please?

Comment

The CCA they have sent is exactly the same as the one I recieved from MBNA in Feb 2011 to which I sent Querry CCA template, as we know that this is not my paperwork. I had PPI on the account (which has been repaid) and paperwork shows the tick box for PPI unchecked.
                                Can anyone advise if I should respond with anything please?
                                Re send ..... Querry CCA template can you remember which one ?

Comment

Working...
                                X