GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script clueless24 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

clueless24 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: clueless24 UE Diary

Originally posted by clueless24 View Post
    This is identical to the one I recieved on the 12-3-11. I now have letters about this UE Debt from DLC, Aplins and Hillesden all telling me I need to send correspondence directly to Egg I am guessing that I should ignore this? advise as always would be appreciated.
    Yep, ignore it - as they are chasing you for money - they are responsible for the debt....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Barclaycard

Credit Card
      Commenced 2007?
      Bal £2522.17
      Last paid 24-2-10
      Arrangement £1 monthly
      Status default
      Acc owner Barclaycard. Mercers writing

3-2-11 CCA request sent
      4-2-11 Delivered
      9-2-11 Recieved ack of request dated 8-2-11 dealing with request
      18-2-11 Recieved formal demand for full payment from barclaycard
      26-2-11 12 + 2 days up on the 23-2-11 no CCA recieved
      4-3-11 Recieved letter from moorcroft make payment within 7 days or debt collector may call or may be passed to solicitor.
      5-3-11 send account in default of CCA letter as advised
      12-3-11 Recieved letter from Moorcroft advising account is on hold whilst they investigate with their client, will communicate their response upon receipt
      13-4-11 Received CCA will e-mail Niddy for checking please
      14-4-11 Niddy says UE Whoo Hoo!!! send CCA Query T&C Supplied
      23-4-11 Received letter from Barclaycard in response to my letter re T&C supplied. Saying they have complied quoting section 78, 61, 82 etc, based upon this information they do not consider the account to be in dispute and will continue to pursue the debt. This they say is their final response.
      Hi Niddy I will e-mail the letter I recieved today and would appreciate further advise please.

Comment

Hi Niddy I will e-mail the letter I recieved today and would appreciate further advise please.
        Seen it 100 times before, just ignore it - keep us updated.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Shop Direct Finance

Catalogue credit account
          Commenced 2004?(correction 1994)
          Bal £2182.16
          Last paid 25-1-10
          No arrangement but sending £1 token payment monthly
          Acc Owner Shop Direct Finance/ NDR writing

3-2-11 CCA request sent
          4-2-11 Delivered
          17-2-11 £1 chq cashed
          26-2-11 12 + 2 days up on the 23-2-11 No CCA recieved
          28-2-11 CCA recieved E-MAILED NIDDY
          4-3-11 NIDDY SAYS UE WHOO HOO!!! sent final response recorded delivery
          25-3-11 Recieved letter from NDR Notice of payment arrangements £1 per month for a further 12 months.
          6-4-11 Letter fron SDG entitled Request to cancel credit agreement and saying they have satisfied my request in accordance with consumer credit act 1974 and I must continue to pay.
          6-4-11 Will ignore as advised
          13-4-11 Received monthly statement along with the monthly default notice and notification of £12 missed minimum payment fee added to the account.
          10-5-11 Received letter from NDR Notice of default on your agreed arrangement, I have failed to maintain my payments as agreed. 14 days to pay £1 or will result in a Statutory Default Notice being issued which will request full payment.
          Hi Niddy
          I hope you and your family are all well?
          I am not sure what to do with this and would appreciate your advise. You have said this is UE so I ceased paying the token £1 payments in Feb 2011. Do I ignore or should I make the £1 payment?

Comment

Hi Niddy
            I hope you and your family are all well?
            I am not sure what to do with this and would appreciate your advise. You have said this is UE so I ceased paying the token £1 payments in Feb 2011. Do I ignore or should I make the £1 payment?
            Nope, you need to ignore it so they default you - its fine, don't stress.....

No response necessary for this.

Comment

Lloyds TSB

Credit Card
              Commenced approx 2006
              Approx balance £8,674.23
              Date last paid 1-3-10 (token £1 since then)
              Arrangement £1 per month
              Status Default
              Owner Lloyds TSB

3-2-11 Sent CCA request
              4-2-11 Delivered
              18-2-11 Recieved CCA
              24-2-11 E-mailed Niddy the CCA
              26-2-11 NIDDY SAYS UE WHOOO HOO!!!! Have sent CCA query copy doc supplied letter
              12-3-11 Recieved response from LTSB have recieved my complaint and have sent it to Brighton Card Customer relations dept, may take 4 weeks to respond..
              9-4-11 Letter from SCM Solicitors I am required to pay balance in full within 7 days from the date of the letter (6-4-11) to avoid court proceedings being issued against me. Call them to arrange amicable agreement to pay off debt without the need to instigate etc etc.
              10-4-11 Send Threat by lender/DCA to commence litigation letter, will send special delivery as advised
              12-5-11 Received letter from SCM enclosing another CCA. In response to my letter of the 10-4-11 as above Will e-mail Niddy for advise
              I knew it had been far to quiet. SCM have responded to letter sent re Threat by lender/DCA to commence litigation. They have sent another copy of the same CCA they sent on the 26-2-11 along with other paperwork dated 07-09-07 / 11-10-04 & 07-05-02 and asking me to forward any further dispute or repayment proposals asap. I will send it over to Niddy to take a look at please. Really not sure what to do with this.

Comment

Shop Direct Finance

Catalogue credit account
                Commenced 2004?(correction 1994)
                Bal £2182.16
                Last paid 25-1-10
                No arrangement but sending £1 token payment monthly
                Acc Owner Shop Direct Finance/ NDR writing

3-2-11 CCA request sent
                4-2-11 Delivered
                17-2-11 £1 chq cashed
                26-2-11 12 + 2 days up on the 23-2-11 No CCA recieved
                28-2-11 CCA recieved E-MAILED NIDDY
                4-3-11 NIDDY SAYS UE WHOO HOO!!! sent final response recorded delivery
                25-3-11 Recieved letter from NDR Notice of payment arrangements £1 per month for a further 12 months.
                6-4-11 Letter fron SDG entitled Request to cancel credit agreement and saying they have satisfied my request in accordance with consumer credit act 1974 and I must continue to pay.
                6-4-11 Will ignore as advised
                13-4-11 Received monthly statement along with the monthly default notice and notification of £12 missed minimum payment fee added to the account.
                10-5-11 Received letter from NDR (dated 3-5-11)Notice of default on your agreed arrangement, I have failed to maintain my payments as agreed. 14 days to pay £1 or will result in a Statutory Default Notice being issued which will request full payment.
                Will ignore as advised
                12-5-11 Recieved 2 default notices one for each account one is fixed account for something I bought on a buy now pay later deal before I got into difficulties and the other is a running account (dated 6-5-11) served under section 87(1) of the Consumer Act 1974 To remedy the breach I should pay the total arrears before 3-6-11
                I think this is the default notice you said I should wait for. From reading information on this site I have learnt that dates and procedures are very important in this process, I therefore wondered if there was any signifigance to the fact that I recieved a Notice of default on my agreed arrangement dated 3-5-11 (rec10-5-11) and then the default notice dated 6-5-11 (rec 12-5-11) As always would appreciate your advise.
                Will e-mail letters recieved over to you to have a look, many thanks as always.

Comment

I knew it had been far to quiet. SCM have responded to letter sent re Threat by lender/DCA to commence litigation. They have sent another copy of the same CCA they sent on the 26-2-11 along with other paperwork dated 07-09-07 / 11-10-04 & 07-05-02 and asking me to forward any further dispute or repayment proposals asap. I will send it over to Niddy to take a look at please. Really not sure what to do with this.
                  Send this back! ---> Enough is Enough Template

Comment

I think this is the default notice you said I should wait for. From reading information on this site I have learnt that dates and procedures are very important in this process, I therefore wondered if there was any signifigance to the fact that I recieved a Notice of default on my agreed arrangement dated 3-5-11 (rec10-5-11) and then the default notice dated 6-5-11 (rec 12-5-11) As always would appreciate your advise.
                    Will e-mail letters recieved over to you to have a look, many thanks as always.
                    You should get at least 14 days to remedy the breach, so the date on the letter should be 14 clear business days clear from the date of the default.

In layman, you say one is dated 06th May, so 14 days (working days) from this means the date to remedy should be no earlier than Thursday 26th May. However, being the length of time they took to post them, i'd suspect they are already invalid - ensure you write the received date on the envelope...

I don't need to see these - no need at all. Just ignore for the time being.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                      You should get at least 14 days to remedy the breach, so the date on the letter should be 14 clear business days clear from the date of the default.

In layman, you say one is dated 06th May, so 14 days (working days) from this means the date to remedy should be no earlier than Thursday 26th May. However, being the length of time they took to post them, i'd suspect they are already invalid - ensure you write the received date on the envelope...

I don't need to see these - no need at all. Just ignore for the time being.
                      Sorry Niddy I had already e-mailed you the paperwork I had recieved. I am not even sure this is a proper default notice (having checked the site for what I should be looking for) as it is exactly the same paperwork as I recieved back in Jan 2011 just a different date. But they are dated and filed away safely.
                      Thank you as always for the help

Comment

Send this back! ---> Enough is Enough Template
                        Thank you Niddy will send today recorded delivery

Comment

Sorry Niddy I had already e-mailed you the paperwork I had recieved. I am not even sure this is a proper default notice (having checked the site for what I should be looking for) as it is exactly the same paperwork as I recieved back in Jan 2011 just a different date. But they are dated and filed away safely.
                          Thank you as always for the help
                          A default notice will say at the top "Default Notice served under s.87 / s.88 Consumer Credit Act 1974.

A pre default notice will just say, unless you bring the account back up to date then they may well default you - ie its a threat on what they are intending to do.

Make sense?

Comment

I just checked these DN's they sent one pre default notice and then two default notices, one with the arrears and one with the full amount - is this correct or is this for more than one account but they messed up with the account numbers?

Thing is, right now all the DN's are defective... So please clarify in detail which is which or if both are the same account etc - I don't spend time checking history, you need to supply it to me to save me having to ask all these questions!!

1. Why is one DN showing £1,297.05 and the other only £342.03? Is it the balance and arrears listed separately maybe? I dunno, you need to tell me why the figures show as that!
                            2. Why is the account number the same on both - is it one account or two accounts?

Thanks

Comment

I just checked these DN's they sent one pre default notice and then two default notices, one with the arrears and one with the full amount - is this correct or is this for more than one account but they messed up with the account numbers?

Thing is, right now all the DN's are defective... So please clarify in detail which is which or if both are the same account etc - I don't spend time checking history, you need to supply it to me to save me having to ask all these questions!!

1. Why is one DN showing £1,297.05 and the other only £342.03? Is it the balance and arrears listed separately maybe? I dunno, you need to tell me why the figures show as that!
                              2. Why is the account number the same on both - is it one account or two accounts?

Thanks
                              Sorry Niddy I will try and explain and hope I don't add to the confusion.
                              1. £1,297.05 is a running account and £342.03 is what they have termed a fixed sum account, this was for goods purchased on a BNPL.
                              2. I have only ever had one account and only ever made payments to one account.
                              I will try my best to explain the history.
                              Since Feb 2010 when my difficulties came to a head I have been paying a token £1 per month on this account.
                              In Mar 2011 you confirmed that this was a million% UE.
                              25-3-11 Rec notice of payment arrangement £1 pm. You advised ignore and cease payment.
                              10-5-11 Rec mthly statement and notice of DF on agreed arrangement (dated 3-5-11), giving me until the 22-5-11 to bring arrears of £1 up to date.
                              You advised ignore and await DF
                              12-5-11 Rec DN's 2 accounts but same number (dated 6-5-11) giving me until the 3-6-11 to remedy the breach.
                              I had recieved exactly the same DN's back in Jan 2011 just slightly different amounts £1351.68 & £252.56 but no pre default notice. I phoned them (pre Niddy) and they told me to ignore them as I was on an arrangement.
                              I am so sorry for the confusion and lack of history hopefully it is all as clear as mud now, Sorry. You advise as always is greatly appreciated.

Comment

Hiya

Clear as mud thanks for this.

Ok how many agreements did you sign? Can you do me a fave and email me them/it again please then when I get time I'll go through it all.

Thing is you have account that should be defaulted once, not twice in jan and twice in may - there should be one - from the original default date in January, covering the whole debt. Also a DN must show the arrears amount; not the whole amount - so can you confirm are you like loads in arrears or just a few months, ie when did you last pay the full minimum payment as per your credit agreement?

The above will help me help you. Final point: can you confirm what your credit files shows, or showed - specifically from a couple of months ago, ie the default date? If u don't have this info not to worry.

Comment

Working...
                                X