GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script clueless24 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

clueless24 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: clueless24 UE Diary

Originally posted by clueless24 View Post
    Have sent the Egg CCA, you may recall I was unable to send anything through the e-mail CCA route, so have used your direct e-mail address, I hope this is ok, Sorry if I have got it completely wrong, most of the time I have no idea what I'm doing.
    Thank you
    You've wasted both our times - by cutting all the important stuff from, the agreement - send it as it comes, edit it and forget it - I cannot and will not be able to help.

See this: ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ead.php?t=1012

Send me the WHOLE unedited document you get, imagine cutting the letter up and sending me your signature - that was silly and a waste of time for both of us. A signature matters little when talking CCA compliance....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Oh my goodness I am so sorry if I have upset you it was completely unintentional, I am not very good with computers, I have resent the CCA I have not altered it at all it is exactly as it arrived to me, please be kind enough to take a look.
      e-mailed Niddy

Comment

Not upset me

Thanks - will check later & update thread ok?
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Oh my goodness I am so sorry if I have upset you it was completely unintentional, I am not very good with computers, I have resent the CCA I have not altered it at all it is exactly as it arrived to me, please be kind enough to take a look.
          e-mailed Niddy

Ahhhhhh bless - I think our Niddy's got too thicker skin to be upset. It's ok I'm still making mistakes all the time!!! But I will learn!! eh Nid?

x

Comment

Help
            When I have updated my diary or sent something, where do I let you know that I have done that?
            Thank you

Comment

When you update your diary - quote the original post you are updating - and then underneath just put what you have done - do a new post for each update. Nid will then check.

Does that make sense?

Also don't worry if he doesn not reply immediately - he will respond.

Have a quick look at some other diaries and see how they are done, Pixie's is a very good example

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/showthread.php?t=214

LL
              x

Comment

Egg Banking

Credit card
                Approx 2000
                Bal £10,861.91
                Last paid 24-2-10
                Arrangement £1 token
                Status Default
                Acc Owner Egg DLC writing acting on behalf of Egg

3-2-11 CCA request sent
                4-2-11 Delivered
                9-2-11 Recieved letter from DLC returned chq and advised write direct to EGG
                11-2-11 CCA request sent direct to Egg
                14-2-11 Delivered
                21-2-11 Recieved letter from DLC dated 18-2-11 Notice of debt recovery
                24-2-11 Recieved CCA have e-mail Niddy
                24-2-11 Recieved letter from Aplins Solicitors have been instructed by DLC on behalf of EGG to recover bal, giving me 7 days to make full payment or agreement to pay, or legal proceedings may be commenced without further notice + fixed costs and fees.
                24-2-11 Have resent CCA hope it is ok this time

Comment

Lloyds TSB

Credit Card
                  Commenced approx 2006
                  Approx balance £8,679.23
                  Date last paid 1-3-10 (token £1 since then)
                  Arrangement £1 per month
                  Status Default
                  Owner Lloyds TSB

3-2-11 Sent CCA request
                  4-2-11 Delivered
                  18-2-11 Recieved CCA
                  24-2-11 Have recieved CCA but need to check you have recieved the one I sent from EGG correctly, before sending this one.

Comment

MBNA

Credit Card
                    Commenced 17-2-07
                    Bal £12,273.59
                    Last paid 5-3-10
                    Arrangement
                    £1 token monthly
                    Status Default
                    Acc owner MBNA
                    I currently have an outstanding claim for the miss selling of PPI on this account that is sitting with the Ombudsman, the CCA I have recieved today has been electronically ticked in the relevant boxes, except there is no tick in the tick box for the PPI, which I didnt need or want but was added to my account anyway.
                    Don't know if this is relevant or not when progressing down the UE route.

3-2-11 CCA request sent
                    7-2-11 Delivered
                    21-2-11 CCA received
                    24-2-11 Have recieved CCA but need to know if you recieved the CCA from Egg okay before I send this one

Comment

Egg Banking

Loan
                      Date commenced approx 2000 topped up in 2005
                      Bal £5,297.44
                      Last paid Feb 2010
                      Arrangement £1 token monthly
                      Status Defaulted
                      Acc owner Egg Banking / Moorcroft collecting on behalf of Egg

3-2-11 CCA request sent to Moorcroft
                      12-2-11 Recieved reply from Moorcroft with returned chq and advised to write direct to egg
                      15-2-11 CCA request direct to Egg
                      16-2-11 Delivered
                      24-2-11 Further information in case it makes a difference to the UE route, I successfully reclaimed missold PPI on this account back in Sep10, the funds were set against the defaulted account.

Comment

24-2-11 Have resent CCA hope it is ok this time
                        It is UE as it is a recon, and they admit this in their opening letter by saying that "we enclose a copy"..... Send this back to DLC: ---> CCA Query - Copy Document Supplied

Send this to Aplins Solicitors with a copy of the above, that you'll be sending DLC (and also send DLC a copy of this template, that you'll be sending Aplins - so they both have the same letters): ---> Threat-o-Gram - Letter before Action

Comment

24-2-11 Further information in case it makes a difference to the UE route, I successfully reclaimed missold PPI on this account back in Sep10, the funds were set against the defaulted account.
                          Makes no difference!

Yes, I have the CCA - you know I did cos I whinged at you blanking info out!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            It is UE as it is a recon, and they admit this in their opening letter by saying that "we enclose a copy"..... Send this back to DLC: ---> CCA Query - Copy Document Supplied

Send this to Aplins Solicitors with a copy of the above, that you'll be sending DLC (and also send DLC a copy of this template, that you'll be sending Aplins - so they both have the same letters): ---> Threat-o-Gram - Letter before Action

Thank you Niddy what a great start, I will send the letters today

Comment

Hi Clueless

Hope you are ok today and I see you have got some great advice :niddy - good luck with all your letters.

xx

Comment

Lloyds TSB

Credit Card
                                Commenced approx 2006
                                Approx balance £8,679.23
                                Date last paid 1-3-10 (token £1 since then)
                                Arrangement £1 per month
                                Status Default
                                Owner Lloyds TSB

3-2-11 Sent CCA request
                                4-2-11 Delivered
                                18-2-11 Recieved CCA
                                24-2-11 Have e-mailed CCA to Niddy

Comment

Working...
                                X