GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Spud's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spud's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Spud's UE Diary

I'll ask Paul to pop in. See what he says but you might need to mail him the agreement
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

If this goes to litigation, Then Subject to funds ( Read skint .....but will be able to find some cash if I absolutely needed it) I would have no hesitation in looking for representation through Paul ect

However, He's a busy man and I dont want to bother him unnecessarily.

If you think this could be fairly credible....Then I will certainly contact him. I do appreciate that the sum involved will make it "Worth a try" for them and I realise that somewhere down the line court action is likely

Either way, A well concidered response letter is what is required next. Before I construct that letter so that is it has maximum effect - I may need you to look over the CCA so I can hammer the points home

If you think at this stage that Paul my be a better bet, I will bow to your experience and knowledge
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        I'll ask Paul to pop in. See what he says but you might need to mail him the agreement
        That is appreciated, Thankyou Niddy
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I strongly suggest you email Paul the agreement & LBA mate. See what he says.

I'll PM you details
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I strongly suggest you email Paul the agreement & LBA mate. See what he says.

I'll PM you details
            PM received, Read, Understood and Replied to......

Appreciating AAD members ( And Niddy) and this exellent site since.....Well since I first found you all .....

Comment

There's a post by Paul as to how to respond.

Am sure someone will link to it here for you. I'll ask mods - one will know where it is

It was an example reply to a letter before action (LBA)....

Bear with us. Sit tight till we get you linked to the proper reply. You need to respond properly buddy
              Is this the one Niddy? allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - Slickfm UE Diary

Fight the good fight and we will prevail
              Proud to be a member of the AAD community

Comment

Lloyds Tsb Credit Card

Start: Nov 1997
                Balance: £12000
                Last Full Payment: Nov 2011
                Present: Not making payments

Jan 20th
                Change in circumstances letter sent – token Payments
                Jan 31st
                Arrears letter received
                Feb 22nd
                Please freeze interest and token payment sent
                Feb 29th
                Arrears letter received
                March 19th
                Confirmation of circumstances letter received
                March 21st
                CCA request letter sent
                March 23rd – Received 27th
                Default Notice issued – Not enough time to rectify
                March 28th
                CCA reply received – Total recon with wrong address for period ect
                April 2nd
                Missing prescribed terms letter sent
                April 5th
                April 23rd
                MHA Collections – Cannot accept your token payments ect
                April 25th
                SCM Solicitors – Pay within 14 days or Court proceedings Threat ‘O’ Gram
                May 17th
                Contact only in writing and token payment sent
                May 18th
                Formal Complaint – Harassment by Telephone
                May 29th
                SCM Solicitors – Pay arrears or court Threat ‘o’ Gram
                May 30th
                Formal complaint Acknowledgement letter
                June 19th
                MHA Collections – Reduced payment offer - £309 P.C.M – Yeah right!
                June 19th
                June 27th
                MHA Collections Income/Expenditure request – Cannot accept token payments
                July 5th
                Copy of application form received with some terms
                July 18th
                Please freeze interest letter and token payment sent
                July 27th
                BLS Collections – Introduction & threat of home visit letter
                August 17th
                BLS – Contact us – possibility of repaying on reduced payments
                August 20th
                Please freeze interest/Contact by phone and token payment sent
                August 28th
                BLS – Essential that I phone BLS today….. I did’nt !!!!
                Sept 11th
                BLS – A “personal visit may be required” letter
                Sept 20th
                Contact only by letter and token payment sent
                Sept 26th
                BLS – Contact us within 14 days or force us to commence legal action…
                Oct 22nd
                SCM Solicitors – Pay balance within 7 days to avoid court proceedings
                Oct 22nd
                Contact by letter only and token payment sent
                Nov 17th
                Nov 23rd
                SCM Solicitors – Cannot accept token payments letter
                Dec 18th
                Token payment sent

Jan 8th
                SCM Solicitors – Tried to contact me without success – Would I give them a call? Letter
                Jan 21st
                Token payment sent
                Feb 6th
                CCA Emailed to Niddy - Niddy says
                Feb 21st
                SCM – Unable to accept token payments letter
                April 25th
                Your account has been allocated to Wescot – Very poor quality letter - Suspicious
                May 3rd
                Wescot Hello letter
                May 12th
                Wescot – Final Notice letter
                May 13th
                Letter to Lloyds checking April 25th letter was genuine
                May 22nd
                Wescot - Reduced settlememt offer - Call us to see
                June 8th
                This debt will not go away letter
                June 19th
                Threat of doorstep recovery letter
                June 25th
                Modified "prove it letter sent" to Wescot
                June 25th
                Formal complaint to Lloyds - Harassment by telephone
                June 29th
                Wescot - We acknowledge that you have raised a dispute letter
                July 9th
                Wescot - Our client ( Lloyds Tsb) have advised that given the age of the account a copy agreement is not available letter, PS still pay us!!!!
                Last edited by Spud; 11 December 2018, 13:21.

Comment

Sorry

Dont know why that posted twice.... Can we remove Post No 233?

232 is the final correct one

Comment

Originally posted by Spud View Post
                    Sorry

Dont know why that posted twice.... Can we remove Post No 233?

232 is the final correct one
                    Done.......

Comment

Thanks Deepie

Wescots letter sounds promising.....I suppose that is as close to the bone as I am going to get from them

Any ideas for a reply, Im thinking to wait and see what comes next

Comment

Thanks Deepie

Wescots letter sounds promising.....I suppose that is as close to the bone as I am going to get from them

Any ideas for a reply, Im thinking to wait and see what comes next
                        That's what I would do..........

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                          That's what I would do..........
                          Done

Comment

Lloyds Tsb Account - Overdraft

Start: 1997 ish
                            Balance: £ 4,000

Jan 13th
                            You are now into an unplanned overdraft letter
                            Jan 20th
                            Change in circumstances letter sent
                            Feb 13th
                            I & E form for me to complete
                            Feb 15th
                            Thankyou for making us aware of your circumstances letter
                            Feb 22nd
                            Token payment letter sent
                            April 2nd
                            Please pay your unplanned overdraft in full within 2 days – 2 days notice??
                            April 5th
                            April 20th
                            Income and expenditure sheet for me to complete – Again
                            May 3rd
                            Apex – Welcome letter
                            May 17th
                            Contact only in writing letter sent to Lloyds
                            May 17th
                            HL Solicitors “Notice of Pending legal action” letter
                            May 18th
                            June 7th
                            We have profiled the account so you need to pay up letter
                            June 15th
                            Apex – We strongly recommend that you contact us letter
                            June 19th
                            Token payment letter sent – Please freeze interest
                            June 24th
                            We may pass this account to a “field agent”…..
                            July 4th
                            Formal complaint – Continued harassment by telephone
                            July 4th
                            H L Solicitors – Notice of pending legal action letter received
                            July 10th
                            Reply to my complaint – Very sorry - £75 Compensation
                            July 18th
                            August 20th
                            August 28th
                            Apex – Reduced settlement offer….Upto 20% discount
                            Sept 7th
                            We profile your account – So pay up letter X3
                            Sept 20th
                            Oct 9th
                            We profile our accounts – So pay up letter
                            Oct 22nd
                            Oct 22nd
                            H L Solicitors – Notice of pending Legal Action letter received….Again!!!
                            Nov 17th
                            Please freeze interest and token payments sent
                            Nov 23rd
                            Apex – To accept token payments we will need a new I & E form ect x 2 !!!
                            Dec 18th
                            Token payment sent

Jan 21st
                            Token payment sent
                            Feb 11th
                            1st overdraft CCA letter sent
                            June 19th
                            Annual statement of account
                            July 1st
                            Account allocated to Moorcroft
                            July 6th
                            Moorcroft introduction letter
                            July 11th
                            Moorcroft – Possible further action letter …..Oh no …No No Not morecroft !!!!!!

Just updating my diary....Slowly

Comment

Just updating my diary....Slowly

No worries Spud, you take your time matey
                              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Lloyds Tsb Account - Overdraft

Start: 1997 ish

Balance: £ 4,000
                                Status: Defaulted, Debt collectors merrygo-round

Jan 13th
                                You are now into an unplanned overdraft letter
                                Jan 20th
                                Change in circumstances letter sent
                                Feb 13th
                                I & E form for me to complete
                                Feb 15th
                                Thankyou for making us aware of your circumstances letter
                                Feb 22nd
                                Token payment letter sent
                                April 2nd
                                Please pay your unplanned overdraft in full within 2 days – 2 days notice??
                                April 5th
                                April 20th
                                Income and expenditure sheet for me to complete – Again
                                May 3rd
                                Apex – Welcome letter
                                May 17th
                                Contact only in writing letter sent to Lloyds
                                May 17th
                                HL Solicitors “Notice of Pending legal action” letter
                                May 18th
                                June 7th
                                We have profiled the account so you need to pay up letter
                                June 15th
                                Apex – We strongly recommend that you contact us letter
                                June 19th
                                Token payment letter sent – Please freeze interest
                                June 24th
                                We may pass this account to a “field agent”…..
                                July 4th
                                Formal complaint – Continued harassment by telephone
                                July 4th
                                H L Solicitors – Notice of pending legal action letter received
                                July 10th
                                Reply to my complaint – Very sorry - £75 Compensation
                                July 18th
                                August 20th
                                August 28th
                                Apex – Reduced settlement offer….Upto 20% discount
                                Sept 7th
                                We profile your account – So pay up letter X3
                                Sept 20th
                                Oct 9th
                                We profile our accounts – So pay up letter
                                Oct 22nd
                                Oct 22nd
                                H L Solicitors – Notice of pending Legal Action letter received….Again!!!
                                Nov 17th
                                Please freeze interest and token payments sent
                                Nov 23rd
                                Apex – To accept token payments we will need a new I & E form ect x 2 !!!
                                Dec 18th
                                Token payment sent

Jan 21st
                                Token payment sent
                                Feb 11th
                                1st overdraft CCA letter sent
                                June 19th
                                Annual statement of account
                                July 1st
                                Account allocated to Moorcroft
                                July 6th
                                Moorcroft introduction letter
                                July 11th
                                Moorcroft – Possible further action letter …..Oh no …No No Not morecroft !!!!!!
                                Aug 12th
                                An introduction letter from Midas Credit Services ( Moorcroft ) - Please call moorcroft or we will consider further action....... ooooooooh

I will be ignoring this, See what they reccomend back to Lloyds !

Comment

Working...
                                X