GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Spud's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spud's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Spud's UE Diary

Heard nothing from MKDP since they advised that they cannot enforce the account.....I wonder why that is?

Today I received a letter from Hoist Portfolio holding 2 ltd for both MKDP accounts ( Ex Barclaycard and both UE)

MKDP have sold the accounts on to them and they advise that Robinson Way have been appointed to manage the accounts....Lucky me eh

I will wait for Robbers way to contact me first.....At least two times
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

UPDATE

Just seen the Barclaycard/ Hoist portfolio thread from Niddy

I will update details on there and not reply for the time being
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I always like to post up good news on here and today I can share a little ray of hope and happiness with you all.

I have received a lovely letter from the lovely people who work for Lowell Financial

They had recently bought an account from Capital One, After sending them a slightly modified and extended account in dispute letter they have written back to advise that they bought the account from Capital One in good faith and was not aware of any outstanding dispute.

They advise that "Given the circumstances they think the best way to resolve the matter is to write off the outstanding balance and close the account" They are also going to remove any default that has been reported"

Who am I to argue or stand in their way ????

The proof is in the pudding......The AAD way does work and has worked several times for me. A massive thank you to Niddy and all who assisted with this account

Comment

well done!!!!

Comment

Well done Spud, I do love good news on AAD, makes my day
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Wow, that's great news Spud! dance

I hope you're going to celebrate tonight with a tipple or three in the Bar
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

well done spud .....great news

Comment

What a fantastic result well done ( drinks on you ?)xxxx
                  if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Brilliant news especially mid week Spud,
                    GM

Comment

well done Spud, I love it when they see the light!

Comment

Originally posted by Spud View Post
                        I have received a lovely letter from the lovely people who work for Lowell Financial. They had recently bought an account from Capital One, After sending them a slightly modified and extended account in dispute letter they have written back . . . . "Given the circumstances they think the best way to resolve the matter is to write off the outstanding balance and close the account"
                        That's brilliant Spud especially if this is your Capital One account which was deemed enforceable so you were blagging it

Originally posted by Spud View Post
                        Capital One Credit Card ( 2K and deemed Enforceable - Blagging ) sold onto Lowell Portfolio ltd in June
                        Plan B x

Comment

great news xxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                            That's brilliant Spud especially if this is your Capital One account which was deemed enforceable so you were blagging it

Plan B x
                            I wasn't going to mention it just yet.... as I didn't want to temp fate.....But yes that is the one

Just goes to prove that the AAD system works

Comment

Fantastic Spud!

Comment

Congratulations for holding your nerve and fighting. Fingers crossed for the rest

Comment

Working...
                                X