GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Spud's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spud's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spud's UE Diary

Today I received Barclaycards reply to my CCA request.

Exactly the same recon as the previous account - Same errors!!!

Niddy said that first one was U/E

I will get this one checked through in fine detail to check it is exactly the same - Prettysure it is

Then run a copy via Niddy's expert checking service for confirmation

99% certain this one will also be U/E

Fingers crossed
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Until his Nidship has checked it for you, it's not quite time for the celebration cigar. But, I think you can safely take off the cellophane....

Comment

Originally posted by Spud View Post
        Just heard back from Niddy ( Who never seems to switch off !!)
        Duracell mate
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Duracell mate

pink and fluffy.......
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

As with many members of this forum..... It is strange that we chat and have fun, Yet never know what some of our online friends look like..... Which is a good thing in my case!!

Yet with Niddy...... He's just as I pictured him.......

Only joking

Comment

2001? No chance, whatever they have sent you is probably a "fairy story" to stop you from sleeping. Have a bad night!

Don't believe a word.

Barclaycard are as my mother used to say.

A bigger liar than cracker Dan!

Still don't know who Cracker Dan was though.

Comment

Im fairly certain it was around 2001 - It could have been 2000 ish - Cannot be any later than around 2003 at the very latest. I was kind of hoping that they would send me a copy of the App. form so that I could see for myself.

When I can afford it, I will be sending a DPA request to all of the creditors so I will get all the dates for this account then.

Untill then, I'll just keep biding my time and send them the odd template letter and generally play the game!

Comment

Niddy has come back to me regarding my Natwest CCA

The copy they sent was not the clearest so it took some reading ect to get a true picture

Anyway - after checking the terms....

Niddy says

So just the Barclaycard one left....... And i think we all know how that will turn out

Will get it scanned later and emailed off tomorrow morning

Comment

Well done. Looking good Spud
                    When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Spud View Post
                      Niddy has come back to me regarding my Natwest CCA

The copy they sent was not the clearest so it took some reading ect to get a true picture

Anyway - after checking the terms....

Niddy says

So just the Barclaycard one left....... And i think we all know how that will turn out

Will get it scanned later and emailed off tomorrow morning
                      Well done Spud, looking good, onwards and upwards, Pez

Comment

Barclaycard have today sent me another nice letter..... I'm getting popular

It states, "Thankyou for contacting Barclaycard, Arrangements have been made to send a copy of your original agreement via seperate cover"

Now I wonder if this refers to my Recon agreements I have already received....Passing them off as "original" Or they have actually found my application forms from 2001 ish - Which in some ways could be more useful.

Has anybody else managed to get the original out of Barclaycard from these dates?

Comment

Yes, I actually got a copy of the ORIGINAL application. This is why I have posted regarding Barclaycard & Right of Set Off. The ORIGINAL was not dated by me, not signed by them, contained the wording, "when we consider your application" and does not show or even refer to the prescribed terms.

Absolutely and totally unenforceable! Yet they still used their "legal??? right of set off" and got the Ombudsman to agree with them.

Ethical Bank!

Comment

Thankyou Enforcer

I will read up on your thread - To get one of those applications would be nice

I can see where you are coming from with the RoSO - Bugger !!

Comment

Had a quick email chat with Niddy

The Recon agreement for this last Barclaycard account has the same faults/Issues

So I can safely say, What they have sent me is well and truly

Basically, This now means that all of the accounts are unenforcable. A clean sweep as Niddy put it!

Obviously I'm really pleased - I could not of imagined this would have been the case.

I might sniff the cigar once in a while..... But I've got to wait 6 years to smoke it

Still a lot that could happen before then, I know - But I have to thank everybody on this forum for all your help and support - Especially Niddy who dreaded opening his inbox at one point......

Thankyou all

Comment

good luck Spud

it's a long road and not always easy but it can be done and we'll all help along the way.

It's also a brave decision, so pin those shoulders back and getting walking (or in your case I guess it will be a wee wibbly wobbly roll..................)

Comment

Working...
                                X